PDA

View Full Version : RipplePaw's Character Creator!

RipplePaw
February 5th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Ok, Ok; I know that there are soooo many of these threads, but I always thought that it's be fun to have one, SO! I made one. I don't care if this thread is completely ignored, or if you'd rather go to a different creator, I'm just here for fun! (and to give you characters!) This is also here, because while I'm waiting for people to respond, I am always looking for something to do! I always want to create a character, but never get the chance, because I already have enough cats to handle. So enough talk; let's get to the creator!

Ok, so here is the form:

Name:
What they look like:
Personality:
Habits:
Other:
What they like, dislike, and other preferences:
Favorite thing to do:
Any ideas you'd like me to expand on:
Would you like me to think of a plot for this character?:
If so, any ideas for plot that I can expand on?:
Questions:

You can fill out all of the form, none of the form, or anywhere in between! Whatever you fill in will definitely have something to do with your cat, and whatever is left blank will be for me to decide. Even if you fill out all of the form, I'll be sure to find a way to expand on what you wrote. And these cats are free to roleplay for you, I'm just here so you can skip the creating phase! (For plot I will not go too in depth; I will leave room for you to expand on yourself during roleplay!) Feel free to make any changes on the cats I create for you... I don't care!

Have fun! I sure will :squee::bloomingrose::rainbowllama::cow::squee:

Save

RipplePaw
February 7th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Ya'know when I said I didn't care if this got ignored..? Well.. Can I get atleast one person XD (bump~)

The Skeleton Prince
February 8th, 2017, 01:06 PM
(bump~)
Name:
What they look like: idk care but i would like the breed to be a Havana Brown
Personality: the complete opposite of Walnuts
Habits:
Other: Their sibling will be Walnutpaw (https://charahub.com/character/1028762/Walnutpaw-Frost/public/)
Favorite thing to do:
Would you like me to think of a plot for this character?: sure
If so, any ideas for plot that I can expand on?: maybe Walnut kills them or something in the far off future lol
Questions:

RipplePaw

RipplePaw
February 8th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Name:
What they look like: idk care but i would like the breed to be a Havana Brown
Personality: the complete opposite of Walnuts
Habits:
Other: Their sibling will be Walnutpaw (https://charahub.com/character/1028762/Walnutpaw-Frost/public/)
Favorite thing to do:
If so, any ideas for plot that I can expand on?: maybe Walnut kills them or something in the far off future lol
Questions:

@RipplePaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=495)

Name: Hmm.. NeedlePaw? (Idk I tried to make it slightly like WalnutPaw so I thought: Well, walnuts come from trees and a pine tree is a type of tree and they have needles...... feel free to change it XD)
Gender: Agender, I think she-cat would fit for this character
Clan/Where they live: RiverClan
What they look like: boop (http://www.catswallpapers.net/wallpapers/funny-havana-brown-photo.jpg)
Personality: Because they were brought into the clan as a kittypet when they were very young, they always believed that they had to fit into the clan for the clan to accept them. They are very playful, optimistic, and fun-hearted. Whenever they think about how they are kittypets and that some cats don't respect them as much as others, they don't think of just giving up. That just inspires them to do more and try harder. They always tries her best to cheer up her sibling in any way possible. They barely ever stop talking in their high pitched voice and are always full of energy, which can get pretty annoying after a while.
Overview: They are a very fun, energetic, playful apprentice with great hopes in her clan, and is always looking to make friends.
Habits: They always feel like they need to do something and when they have nothing, they either play around like a kit or... clean themselves..? (I guess that'd be why they're licking themselves in the picture, I dunno..)
Other: remember you can change anything, these are just ideas you can base them on :P Also if you need me to add anything else then feel free to ask because I'm always up to adding more
What they like, dislike, and other preferences: They like it when they cheer a cat up, specifically they're sibling. They dislike when cats make fun of her and her sibling's kittypet background and/or say that they are weak. They feel really good when they are able to solve a problem and always put their sibling's feelings as a first priority, even if their sibling will probably want them away from them most of the time because of their bouncy personality
Favorite thing to do: Cheer cats up and solve problems. They also enjoy to take walks in the territory and play around on their own with nothing to distract them.
Plot for this character: Hmmm... Well, I guess.. Because NeedlePaw (or whatever you decide the name to be) is always such a bouncy and playful cat, while WalnutPaw is usually quiet, maybe WalnutPaw can get so annoyed at them one day that they kill them in the far off future like you said? That'd be sad though since all they were being was nice to them XD

The Skeleton Prince
February 9th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Name: Hmm.. NeedlePaw? (Idk I tried to make it slightly like WalnutPaw so I thought: Well, walnuts come from trees and a pine tree is a type of tree and they have needles...... feel free to change it XD)
Gender: Agender, I think she-cat would fit for this character
Clan/Where they live: RiverClan
What they look like: boop (http://www.catswallpapers.net/wallpapers/funny-havana-brown-photo.jpg)
Personality: Because they were brought into the clan as a kittypet when they were very young, they always believed that they had to fit into the clan for the clan to accept them. They are very playful, optimistic, and fun-hearted. Whenever they think about how they are kittypets and that some cats don't respect them as much as others, they don't think of just giving up. That just inspires them to do more and try harder. They always tries her best to cheer up her sibling in any way possible. They barely ever stop talking in their high pitched voice and are always full of energy, which can get pretty annoying after a while.
Overview: They are a very fun, energetic, playful apprentice with great hopes in her clan, and is always looking to make friends.
Habits: They always feel like they need to do something and when they have nothing, they either play around like a kit or... clean themselves..? (I guess that'd be why they're licking themselves in the picture, I dunno..)
Other: remember you can change anything, these are just ideas you can base them on :P Also if you need me to add anything else then feel free to ask because I'm always up to adding more
What they like, dislike, and other preferences: They like it when they cheer a cat up, specifically they're sibling. They dislike when cats make fun of her and her sibling's kittypet background and/or say that they are weak. They feel really good when they are able to solve a problem and always put their sibling's feelings as a first priority, even if their sibling will probably want them away from them most of the time because of their bouncy personality
Favorite thing to do: Cheer cats up and solve problems. They also enjoy to take walks in the territory and play around on their own with nothing to distract them.
Plot for this character: Hmmm... Well, I guess.. Because NeedlePaw (or whatever you decide the name to be) is always such a bouncy and playful cat, while WalnutPaw is usually quiet, maybe WalnutPaw can get so annoyed at them one day that they kill them in the far off future like you said? That'd be sad though since all they were being was nice to them XD

I love it!!! I hope u dont mind if i ask for another one lol

Name: Remorakit
Clan/Where they live: anything but RC lol i have way too many cats in River Clan xDDD
What they look like: i would like the breed to be Russian Blue
Personality: Shy, hardly talks to anyone.
Habits: Nibbling the tip of her tail when she is nervous
Other:
Favorite thing to do:
If so, any ideas for plot that I can expand on?: Maybe she goes blind from a fever or something causing her to think she will never be a warrior
Questions:

Teza
February 9th, 2017, 09:39 AM
Name: Cherry-something xD
Clan/Where they live: Thunderclan
What they look like:
Personality:
Habits:
Other:
Favorite thing to do:
Would you like me to think of a plot for this character?: Sure
If so, any ideas for plot that I can expand on?: Not a clue xD
Questions:

FlashFanatic
February 9th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Name: Mothgaze
Clan/Where they live: Shadowclan
What they look like: errrrr
Personality: Anything but evil, sort of nice, shy, playful, etc. Etc.
Habits: uhhhh
Other: uhhh
What they like, dislike, and other preferences: uhhh
Favorite thing to do: uhhhh
Any ideas you'd like me to expand on: Personality would prefer to be long, and maybe a back story?
Would you like me to think of a plot for this character?: sure, so I know what to get.
If so, any ideas for plot that I can expand on?: uhhhh
Questions: uhhhh

Foxcat
February 9th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Name: Shadowstrike
Clan: Shadowclan
Pelt: Black as night
Good or evil: good
Favorite thing to do: fight

RipplePaw
February 9th, 2017, 07:31 PM
I'll start working on your guys' as soon as possible!

RipplePaw
February 9th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Name: Cherry-something xD
Clan/Where they live: Thunderclan
What they look like:
Personality:
Habits:
Other:
Favorite thing to do:
Would you like me to think of a plot for this character?: Sure
If so, any ideas for plot that I can expand on?: Not a clue xD
Questions:
Name: hmm... CherrySplash?
Rank: right now she is CherryPaw, one of the older apprentices, and her warrior ceremony will be soon
Where they live: ThunderClan
What they look like: she's a reddish brown cat, hence the name "cherry," with long, silky fur boop (http://z5.ifrm.com/30028/197/0/p1072993/Fox_Cat.jpg)
Personality: CherryPaw/Splash has a very strong belief in StarClan and the warrior code, making sure to follow it everyday. She likes spending time alone most of the time, but is not antisocial, she still spends plenty of her day around friends and family. She has very good leadership and hunting skills. She would much rather spend her time around cats older than her than you get than her, and would probably much rather never have kits, even if she does get a mate. Her fighting skills are a bit under what is normal though. She follows cats of higher rank's orders without question, and as quickly as possible, she barely ever procrastinates. Even if she acts like a follower, she would actually be a lot better as a leader, she is very smart and able to make quick decisions.
Habits: when she offends a cat she usually avoids them instead of apologizing, she is nervous talking to cats of higher ranks, and her ears seem to follow her eyes at random times.
Other: remember you can change anything, again!
What they like, dislike, and other preferences: she likes to be alone at times, other times she like to talk with other cats. She dislikes breaking the warrior code and cats that are bullies to other cats when she is too nervous to help them.
Favorite thing to do: eat her prey at the edge of camp and just watch the conversation and actions of other cats as she eats alone. She likes listening to other cats instead of actually joining their conversations.
Plot idea for this cat: hmm.... Maybe she can go hunting one day alone and run into a cat of another clan. Since she has poor fighting skills, she thinks twice about fighting them off, and instead talks with them for a while to find out why they are there and their weak points. She ends up deciding to just leave, but when she goes out to hunt again and they run into each other again.. They end up falling in love, and since CherrySplash is such a warrior code follower she is torn between her mate and her Clan? :3

Hope you like her! Remember you can change anything. Working on the next three now!

RipplePaw
February 9th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Name: Mothgaze
Clan/Where they live: Shadowclan
What they look like: errrrr
Personality: Anything but evil, sort of nice, shy, playful, etc. Etc.
Habits: uhhhh
Other: uhhh
What they like, dislike, and other preferences: uhhh
Favorite thing to do: uhhhh
Any ideas you'd like me to expand on: Personality would prefer to be long, and maybe a back story?
Would you like me to think of a plot for this character?: sure, so I know what to get.
If so, any ideas for plot that I can expand on?: uhhhh
Questions: uhhhh
name: MothGaze
Where they live: ShadowClan
What they look like: a brown cat with darker brown spots, kind of like a moth's wings, hence his name (Bengal) boop (http://www.bellbooknbengal.com/sitebuilder/images/triton7n-404x300.jpg) (the picture is a Bengal kitten, but he is actually older)
Personality: MothGaze is a pretty playful cat, and will try to make anything boring to fun, or from fun to even more fun. Whether it be fighting to play-fighting, or hunting to play-hunting, he will try to make anything a game so he'd actually care to do it. Even he has his limits though, and knows when to stop. He will act very playful and fun during normal times, but when times get scary or serious, he will act very serious and scared in return. Even if he acts that way though, he will always look on the bright side of anything, no matter what the circumstance.
Habits: he tends to be very bouncy and often never finishes tasks before moving to the next.
Other: again, remember you can change anything XP
What they like, dislike, and other preferences: he likes to have fun (obviously,) he dislikes boring or unethusuastic cats.
Backstory: when he was a kit, there was another family of kits that would always bother or bully him at any chance. Because he was always sad during that time, once he got the idea to look up at any chance he could get, he felt amazing. He vowed to himself to always look on the bright side. When he was an apprentice and his mother died, he was torn between happiness and sadness. He felt sad, but acted as if he was fine to other cats, who knew he was acting strange. That's when he learned that it can't be always.
Plot idea for this character: Hmm.. Maybe something where he is torn between happiness and sadness again. Oh, maybe the bullies return and bully him again? I dunno, you can ask for more and Incan add more, I just can't think of one at the moment.

RipplePaw
February 9th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Name: Shadowstrike
Clan: Shadowclan
Pelt: Black as night
Good or evil: good
Favorite thing to do: fight
Name: ShadowStrike
What they look like: black as night boop (http://data.whicdn.com/images/139212372/original.jpg)
Personality: ShadowStrike is very loyal to younger cats, but can sometimes be a bit snappy to older cats. She like to follow her own rules and not to be bossed around, and is sometimes quite lazy if she so pleases. Even if she can sometimes be pretty self-centered, she is also quite smart and logical, able to think of quick answers (and when in a fight, quick comebacks!) she is very lean and nimble, having very good fighting and hunting skills. They are a better follower than a leader, even if they don't act that way, mostly because if they led a clan or group
She would only care for herself.
Habits: she tends to storm out of camp and take a walk in the territory when she is mad at someone/thing to calm down
Other: remember, you can change anything! I don't care! x3
What they like, dislike, and other preferences: she likes when cats agree with her or when she wins a fight. She dislikes when something gets her angry or when a cat bosses her around.
Favorite thing to do: fight, whether it be through words within her clan or physically against other clans
Good or evil: even if she can get pretty snappy or rude, she is most definitely loyal to her Clan. Any cat that hasn't seen her worst would consider her a good, loyal cat of they're clan that they are lucky to have
Special word that looks complicated and describes this cat almost perfectly: Chloretic

Willowstorm I'll get yours out as soon as possible, I have only a little time left today. I'll get it started but it might only get posted by tomorrow, sorry 3:

Teza
February 9th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Rank: right now she is CherryPaw, one of the older apprentices, and her warrior ceremony will be soon
What they look like: she's a reddish brown cat, hence the name "cherry," with long, silky fur boop (http://z5.ifrm.com/30028/197/0/p1072993/Fox_Cat.jpg)
Personality: CherryPaw/Splash has a very strong belief in StarClan and the warrior code, making sure to follow it everyday. She likes spending time alone most of the time, but is not antisocial, she still spends plenty of her day around friends and family. She has very good leadership and hunting skills. She would much rather spend her time around cats older than her than you get than her, and would probably much rather never have kits, even if she does get a mate. Her fighting skills are a bit under what is normal though. She follows cats of higher rank's orders without question, and as quickly as possible, she barely ever procrastinates. Even if she acts like a follower, she would actually be a lot better as a leader, she is very smart and able to make quick decisions.
Habits: when she offends a cat she usually avoids them instead of apologizing, she is nervous talking to cats of higher ranks, and her ears seem to follow her eyes at random times.
What they like, dislike, and other preferences: she likes to be alone at times, other times she like to talk with other cats. She dislikes breaking the warrior code and cats that are bullies to other cats when she is too nervous to help them.
Favorite thing to do: eat her prey at the edge of camp and just watch the conversation and actions of other cats as she eats alone. She likes listening to other cats instead of actually joining their conversations.
Plot idea for this cat: hmm.... Maybe she can go hunting one day alone and run into a cat of another clan. Since she has poor fighting skills, she thinks twice about fighting them off, and instead talks with them for a while to find out why they are there and their weak points. She ends up deciding to just leave, but when she goes out to hunt again and they run into each other again.. They end up falling in love, and since CherrySplash is such a warrior code follower she is torn between her mate and her Clan? :3

Hope you like her! Remember you can change anything. Working on the next three now!

I love her :3 Thank you so much xD

The Skeleton Prince
February 10th, 2017, 09:16 AM

(That picture is already being used. I've been using it for my Splashflame for a while now https://charahub.com/character/855299/Splashkit-Splashflame/public/ )

RipplePaw
February 10th, 2017, 03:07 PM
(That picture is already being used. I've been using it for my Splashflame for a while now https://charahub.com/character/855299/Splashkit-Splashflame/public/ )
Well that's ok, I/she can change it. I was just trying to get the point across that she was a reddish brown cat

Reverie
February 10th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Name:
What they look like:
Personality:
Habits:
Other:
Favorite thing to do:
Would you like me to think of a plot for this character?: Yes
If so, any ideas for plot that I can expand on?: They possibly get an abusive mate?
Questions:

kitcat
February 10th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Clan/Where they live: ThunderClan
What they look like:
Personality:
Habits:
Other:
Favorite thing to do:
Would you like me to think of a plot for this character?: Yes
If so, any ideas for plot that I can expand on?: Not really
Questions:

RipplePaw
February 12th, 2017, 09:43 AM
I love it!!! I hope u dont mind if i ask for another one lol

Name: Remorakit
Clan/Where they live: anything but RC lol i have way too many cats in River Clan xDDD
What they look like: i would like the breed to be Russian Blue
Personality: Shy, hardly talks to anyone.
Habits: Nibbling the tip of her tail when she is nervous
Other:
Favorite thing to do:
If so, any ideas for plot that I can expand on?: Maybe she goes blind from a fever or something causing her to think she will never be a warrior
Questions:
Ah! I was almost finished and then it all got deleted... Welp, time to start over ,XD
Name: RemoraKit
What they look like: A short haired Russian blue with rougher fur (like this) (http://cdn.thecatsite.com/f/f1/500x700px-LL-f1057f36_CroppedZeus.jpeg)
Personality: Like you said, she is shy and barely talks to anyone. When she has to say something, though, she takes a long time thinking of what to say and making sure she doesn't mess up saying it. She is nervous talking to any cat, only the cats she knew since birth is she slightly more comfortable around. She doesn't really like fighting, neither much hunting, for that matter, and has a very good memory. Like... Very good. She can remember things that happened moons ago like it was just yesterday. She uses this to her advantage to help remember what she has to say, and if she becomes a medicine cat, it would be good for herb memorizing, but cats sometimes thinks it's a bit weird when she mentions something from a while ago that they can't even remember.
Habits: nibbling her tail when she is nervous, and I had another one but I can't remember DX
Other: Remember, you can change anything! Also if you are ok with this kit in ShadowClan then my character AspenKit can Roleplay any time XD Also, maybe she has photgraphic memory or something, since she can remember things so well. Which that would make AspenKit and her being friends actually cool, because I'm pretty sure he has slight photographic memory as well. But I might be remembering wrong, I'll check his character thingy XD
What they like, dislike, and other preferences: she likes spending time in the nursery and just watching the other cats play outside. She dislikes cats that are too jumpy or dangerous, and she likes to make sure every cat is safe and not hurt.
Favorite thing to do: Sit in the den that she is assigned to, like nursery right now, and watch the cats outside have fun and talk with others like its no problem.
Plot for this character: she always had looked for something to do her whole life that she felt comfortable with, because she felt a warrior did not suit her. Fighting and hunting all day just didn't seem right. But neither did medicine cat. She may be shy, but she is tough inside her mind, and didn't think that being a medicine cat would really suit her true self. But one day she gets sick. She spends lots of days in the med cat den, and loses all her sense of hearing and sight. This was very difficult for her. She missed hearing the voices of other cats and watching other cats, and she missed being able to do her favorite thing. The only thing that this did very well for was her sense of touch and smell got really good. But still, she couldn't be a warrior. Though, since her smell and touch work so well, she is still able to identify herbs. And in her time spent in the medicine cats den with her sickness and when she could still see and hear, she learned what each herb did, and she remembered with her good memory. This cat would be a good medicine cat, and if that ended up not possible, she would sadly have to move to the elders den or something. (Medicine cat apprentice is open in ShadowClan, and since she is 3.5 moons, even if they might not be looking for medicine cat apprentices now, maybe the will by the time RemoraKit loses sight and hearing?)
Hope you like her! Now I kinda wanna make one like this for myself....
And ah! I just realized my phone was at 1% this whole time, it could have all got deleted again D8

The Skeleton Prince
February 12th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Ah! I was almost finished and then it all got deleted... Welp, time to start over ,XD
Name: RemoraKit
What they look like: A short haired Russian blue with rougher fur (like this) (http://cdn.thecatsite.com/f/f1/500x700px-LL-f1057f36_CroppedZeus.jpeg)
Personality: Like you said, she is shy and barely talks to anyone. When she has to say something, though, she takes a long time thinking of what to say and making sure she doesn't mess up saying it. She is nervous talking to any cat, only the cats she knew since birth is she slightly more comfortable around. She doesn't really like fighting, neither much hunting, for that matter, and has a very good memory. Like... Very good. She can remember things that happened moons ago like it was just yesterday. She uses this to her advantage to help remember what she has to say, and if she becomes a medicine cat, it would be good for herb memorizing, but cats sometimes thinks it's a bit weird when she mentions something from a while ago that they can't even remember.
Habits: nibbling her tail when she is nervous, and I had another one but I can't remember DX
Other: Remember, you can change anything! Also if you are ok with this kit in ShadowClan then my character AspenKit can Roleplay any time XD Also, maybe she has photgraphic memory or something, since she can remember things so well. Which that would make AspenKit and her being friends actually cool, because I'm pretty sure he has slight photographic memory as well. But I might be remembering wrong, I'll check his character thingy XD
What they like, dislike, and other preferences: she likes spending time in the nursery and just watching the other cats play outside. She dislikes cats that are too jumpy or dangerous, and she likes to make sure every cat is safe and not hurt.
Favorite thing to do: Sit in the den that she is assigned to, like nursery right now, and watch the cats outside have fun and talk with others like its no problem.
Plot for this character: she always had looked for something to do her whole life that she felt comfortable with, because she felt a warrior did not suit her. Fighting and hunting all day just didn't seem right. But neither did medicine cat. She may be shy, but she is tough inside her mind, and didn't think that being a medicine cat would really suit her true self. But one day she gets sick. She spends lots of days in the med cat den, and loses all her sense of hearing and sight. This was very difficult for her. She missed hearing the voices of other cats and watching other cats, and she missed being able to do her favorite thing. The only thing that this did very well for was her sense of touch and smell got really good. But still, she couldn't be a warrior. Though, since her smell and touch work so well, she is still able to identify herbs. And in her time spent in the medicine cats den with her sickness and when she could still see and hear, she learned what each herb did, and she remembered with her good memory. This cat would be a good medicine cat, and if that ended up not possible, she would sadly have to move to the elders den or something. (Medicine cat apprentice is open in ShadowClan, and since she is 3.5 moons, even if they might not be looking for medicine cat apprentices now, maybe the will by the time RemoraKit loses sight and hearing?)
Hope you like her! Now I kinda wanna make one like this for myself....
And ah! I just realized my phone was at 1% this whole time, it could have all got deleted again D8

I like her but i don't want her to go deaf. Remember Snowkit in the books. He couldn't do anything because he couldn't hear orders. He died because of being deaf. Ill stick with the blind thing tho lol. *cries* poor little Snowkit. And i don't believe she will become a medicine cat. Everytime i have ever tried to get a cat chosen for med cat it never works so i've given up on that dream since Zero's finder.

RipplePaw
February 12th, 2017, 05:29 PM
I like her but i don't want her to go deaf. Remember Snowkit in the books. He couldn't do anything because he couldn't hear orders. He died because of being deaf. Ill stick with the blind thing tho lol. *cries* poor little Snowkit. And i don't believe she will become a medicine cat. Everytime i have ever tried to get a cat chosen for med cat it never works so i've given up on that dream since Zero's finder.
Yeah that's ok. It's not that easy, it was just a suggestion, but I doubt that they would accept a blind cat anyway, I dunno. XP