PDA

View Full Version : Princess Callie and Grace.

Mango
February 4th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Princess Callie and Grace were born at the same time, in Carrotville. Carrotville is a hidden side of the world known to you and me. Carrotville is only accessible by an elevator in the wilderness of our world. Grace was a poor country girl who rarely had enough carrots to buy food. A slice of carrot is worth fifty cents and a whole carrot is worth a dollar or pound which ever you use. Grace often was eating her money, because she'd die if she didn't. One day, she was out playing in the town square and along strolled Princess Callie. Grace curtsied with her rags. Princess Callie glanced at Grace," What's your name?"
Grace stuttered," G-Grace, w-why y-yo-your h-hi-high-highness?"
Princess Callie smiled," No need to use formal behavior with me, or be scared of me." she added," Call me Callie. I wanna be your friend. Where do you live, you look poor. Can I buy you a new home in the royal acquaintances gated community?"
Grace blinks," Uhh...Let me ask my mother, if you want you can come with me."
Grace and Callie were four years old, they were born on the same day.

Callie and Grace ran to Grace's shack far from the palace together.

Grace pulled the door open," MOM! The PRINCESS HAS AN OFFER FOR US!!!"

Grace's Mom stepped out of their one-room shack," Your highness," she said immediately," Grace says you have an offer for us?"

Callie smiles," Please, just call me Callie. Also, I do have an offer. I can pay to have you move into the Royal Community. I can pay for it with my allowance. As long as Grace is allowed to play with me." she added.

Grace's Mother paused," I'd be pleased with that, Princess Callie, but I think it's up to your mother not you. If you can let me confirm that with you, I think that would be best."

Callie smiled," GET THE CARRIAGE!" she shouted to where it appeared no one was.

About five minutes later. The royal carriage arrived. Princess Callie and Grace climbed in with Grace's Mother in also awestruck at the beauty of the carriage.

They arrived at the palace and Grace and Princess Callie ran in together, Grace's mother still gasping at all the riches.

Queen Karla smiled when she saw Princess Callie and Grace, and Grace's mother, Tina," Hello. You must be her mother?"

Callie squealed," MOM! I MADE A FRIEND! CAN U PAY FOR HER TO MOVE INTO THE ROYAL GATED COMMUNITY, THAT ONLY YOU ALLOW PEOPLE TO MOVE INTO!!!"

Queen Karla smiled fondly at Callie," That depends on what her mother says. Girls go play in Callie's room, okay?"
Callie and Grace ran up the stairs to her bedroom and started playing with the 24 carrot gold dolls.
Callie smiled," Aren't they priceless?"
Grace nodded," Yeah...I've never had a doll before. Not even a rag one." she said sadly.
Callie gasped," YOU'VE NEVER HAD A DOLL!!!"
Grace nodded slowly," No, I haven't." she whispered
Callie smiled," My toy maker can make you one no problem, follow me!" she grabbed Grace's hand and ran down the hall to another room. There was a machine and an electronic device. She selected doll," create it how you want."
Grace selected a red-head doll with white skin and freckles. The doll had green eyes. Then she created a long green velvet dress and green flats, then she gasped," WE CAN'T AFFORD THE DOLL!" a tear formed and she quietly started to cry, will my family starve to death because Callie got me to make a doll for myself?
Callie blinked," No need to, it's free!" She pressed another button and smiled," The doll needs a bed too!"
Grace wiped her eyes and selected birch wood and a silky green comforter and pillow.
Callie added softly," You need PJ's, right?"
Grace nodded," Yes, she designed green silk button up PJ top and bottoms."
Then she heard a beep," What's that?"
Callie smiled," The doll is ready, though the bed and outfit isn't yet."
Grace walked with Callie to where her doll lay awaiting to be played with and picked her up," I'm calling her Hannah." she stared at her and started to cry and fell on her knees," She's beautiful, I've never owned something this pretty." she cried softly in joy
Callie smiled," You're welcome."
It beeped again and the bed came out.
Grace set her doll in the bed and cried more,"T-Thank you!" she gasped.
It beeped and she gently put the Pajamas on her doll and tucked it into bed," I love you Hannah." she cried.
Callie smiled," Let's go to my room and we can play with our dolls!!!"
Grace picked up Hannah and followed Callie to the room.
Callie picked up a black doll with beautiful curls and brown eyes. It was wearing a maids outfit," This is Tanya."
They played until they heard a knock from the Queen," Callie, Grace will move in to the unoccupied home in the Royal Gated Community. We gave them a gift of $6,000 carrots for furniture, food, and clothes."
Callie stared at her mother," Can Grace spend the night?"
Grace smiled," If you'd like me to leave I can." she curtsied," You've done us enough getting us a home, giving us money, and Callie giving me a doll."
Queen Karla smiled," That's up to you, we are providing you diner any ways..."
Grace gasped," Th-thank-you, you honestly don't need to. My doll will make up for all your kindness."
Queen Karla led them downstairs and they had pizza for dinner, it was the first time Grace had pizza.
Tina hugged Grace," I think you should spend the night, alright sweetie?"
Grace nodded slowly," O-Okay?"
Tina said goodbye and walked home in the rain, refusing to waste the money on a ride home and hesitantly payed for a carriage to drive everything from her old home to her new home. She left the door open and wrote a note on her old home that said
This is for who ever needs a home. I don't need it anymore. It isn't water proof, but I hope you appreciate it!
Grace and Callie fell asleep that night and had Carritos for breakfast. Callie got dressed into a nice bouncy light pink dress that complemented her blonde curls.
Callie glanced at Grace," Why don't you get dressed?"
Grace looked at her clothes, it was the same outfit she was wearing from the day before," Uhh...I can't. This is my only outfit." she blushed.
Callie gasped," Let me get you clothes!" she ran with Grace to the room that made clothes.
Grace stepped up to the machine, she made herself a smooth lavender dress with small ruffles at the hem. She also made light purple flats. She brushed her light brown hair and felt so excited, after showering in the solid gold shower.
Callie nudged Grace," Grab Hannah! Let's go to your house!"
Grace picked up Hannah and ran out the palace door and towards the house that was now going to be her new home. They opened the door and walked in.
Callie blinked," Grace's Mom, the home is pretty empty."
Tina turned around," Well, Princess Callie. I don't want to waste the money I was given on furniture."
Callie was surprised, but hide it well," Let's tour Grace!" They went to the right of the door and found a dining room with a tattered old table and three chairs, facing towards the house from the dining room you found the kitchen with a fridge that had eggs, milk, bread, fruit, and vegetables.
Callie asked," Where's the meat?"
Tina replied carefully," I don't want to waste 10 carrots on meat so I'm not spending it on that."
The backdoor with tinted yellow windows with black diagonal lines forming a checker board pattern, just tilted. The door itself with a dark wood that was gorgeous. It had a gold handle. They opened the door and found a huge forest in the fenced in back yard. There even was a wooden swing-set hidden in the woods. They ran back in the house. To the left of the front door was a living room with nothing in it. There was also a door to a half-bathroom. The girls ran up to the second floor. There was simply one door.
Grace hadn't noticed the flight of stairs to the third floor so she gasped," We won't be eating in our bedroom!"
Callie laughed. There was an old mattress on the floor and thin sheets, plus and tattered old pillow on the floor.
Grace wasn't worried that her Mom forgot her mattress because she saw two doors attached to the bedroom. In one room there was a small closet and Mom and Dad's PJ's in it. The other room was a bathroom. Grace stepped out in the hall, Callie right behind her, she was about to cry when she noticed the staircase leading up to the third floor. She ran up to it. Her mattress was attached to a bunk bed. She had a green comforter and pillow, plus silk green sheets. Above the bed was another mattress without sheets or a pillow. The bunk bed was wooden. The room had giant windows that looked like the one in the kitchen. She opened them and saw the metal porch. They opened the porch door and gazed at the city and forest life, along with open fields. The metal porch railing had plant pots attached with flowers growing in them and a light green watering can left behind. Grace set her doll Hannah and the doll accessories down in her room then opened the last door, or so it seemed. It was a huge room with hangers hanging and nothing on them. She could buy all sorts of clothes. They wandered the room then hidden behind the staircase was the bathroom and a hidden room under the stairs. (I'll finish later)