PDA

View Full Version : restart? {any clan}

j a k e
February 4th, 2017, 01:06 PM
After the disappearance of his mate- Honeybee - and presumed death of her, Sagemist (http://charsip.weebly.com/sagemist.html) has been mentally-weak and somewhat ill.

His grumpy attitude still remains, however it is blatantly obvious that the tom is damaged and hurt. However, his anger issues have gotten more violent and out-of-control than ever.

If only there was a 'cure' for his 'illness'.

But no matter how much his friends and clan-mates try, he'd push them away without any acknowledgement.

Apart from these newly-found emotions, the tom's physical abilities have increased; and he has turned into a somewhat tertiary predator.

When another cat annoys him or acts in the least bit snarky, he'll have to inwardly battle himself to not puncture their body right then and there.

He just needs a distraction to keep his mind away from such vile thoughts, a friend? an accomplice? a romance? anything.

hihi, here's the form:
(character links can be used instead)

name:
sex:
sexuality:
residence:
personality(descriptive):
appearance(links or description):
why you're applying for this plot:
why should i choose you:
rp sample(not necessary):

thank for applying :heartballoon4:
and im a lil rusty but heccin detailed just to be warned. this was rushedddd

Reverie
February 4th, 2017, 01:10 PM
name: Discernpetal
sex: Female
sexuality: Bisexual, leaning toward both
residence: The Forest
personality(descriptive): Caring; Loving; Collective

These are a few words that describe this she-cat's personality, she's outgoing, she loves making friends, and she's very caring. (This is in Development
appearance(links or description): Cream she-cat with green eyes
why you're applying for this plot: It seems interesting.
why should i choose you: I think they could get along well.

Braveheartedwarrior
February 4th, 2017, 01:24 PM
After the disappearance of his mate- Honeybee - and presumed death of her, Sagemist (http://charsip.weebly.com/sagemist.html) has been mentally-weak and somewhat ill.

His grumpy attitude still remains, however it is blatantly obvious that the tom is damaged and hurt. However, his anger issues have gotten more violent and out-of-control than ever.

But no matter how much his friends and clan-mates try, he'd push them away without any acknowledgement.

Apart from these newly-found emotions, the tom's physical abilities have increased; and he has turned into a somewhat tertiary predator.

When another cat annoys him or acts in the least bit snarky, he'll have to inwardly battle himself to not puncture their body right then and there.

He just needs a distraction to keep his mind away from such vile thoughts, a friend? an accomplice? a romance? anything.

hihi, here's the form:

name:
sex:
sexuality:
residence:
why should i choose you:

name: Spotty

sex: Male

sexuality: Straight

residence: Kittypet place i guess?

personality(descriptive): Nice most of the time, but he can be a bit protective over his loved things. (Friends, things he finds, his collar) He gets salty when cats make fun of him for being a kittypet. He is very forgiving, and understanding.

appearance(links or description): below vv oh and his collar is green

why you're applying for this plot: um i like you jake

why should i choose you: I'm a generally good rper and i like this plot so i'll be cooperative

rp sample(not necessary): ;) you know how i rp

Fel
February 4th, 2017, 01:33 PM
//digs up briarpaw's old info

dies

ok so this is a little bit long and if you need me to condense everything i can!!

name: briarpaw
sexuality: gay
residence: skyclan
Briarpaw's personality is quite complicated, and there are a number of traits out there to describe him- however, just putting down adjectives won't do. This tom isn't exactly 'evil', but he's a big dreamer- and he'll do absolutely anything to achieve these dreams. He was born into an era of despair for his clan, and is only adapting to what he's being taught, and using it to his advantage. He is under the guise that he has a special something to his personality, to his appearance, and everything about him that makes him a better cat than all his denmates, something that separates him from the rest of the clan except for a few others- and that is the assumption that he can be a leader. He's always dreamed of being in charge, and having all the power he wants in his paws, and won't stop at anything to make sure that's what happens. He'll listen to every instruction if he thinks it'll get him far in life, and doesn't care about the morality of his actions if it advances him in some way. He's a superfan of anyone in power, and pays attention to her every word, wanting to be just like them when he grows up- he is ambitious and the slightest bit egotistical, and is willing to do the dirty work for someone if it means raising his reputation, or earning him the opportunity to keep a few secrets along the way. He doesn't enjoy talking to many cats who don't have the same 'leadership qualities' as him, and secretly regard them as being beneath his level, trying to aim for the top and absolutely nothing else. He'll use 'intelligent language' to try and score himself brownie points with senior warrior, and really tries to hide his disgust with others when making 'allies', sure that if the entire clan pays attention to him and thinks he's the most amazing cat in the forest, they'll be much easier to control when he's in charge- assuming he'll become a leader eventually. He is always on the move somewhere, often overworking himself to try and get better, whether it's improving his social skills or becoming a great fighter by training himself, or working with a mentor or two. He's never been spoiled- growing up without knowing who his real father was, and having his mother be a secretive cat who didn't seem to trust their leader- but he surely acts like he needs to be the center of attention, because he never really got the attention he needed as a kit. Briarpaw's almost rejected his family as he's become an apprentice, except for his mother, who's raised him throughout his kithood moons. Joining Skyclan with her, however, has seemed to make him more agressive than ever, ready to attack whenever his mentor / leader(?) demands it. He doesn't have much of a sense of humor, and has no shame in admitting that he doesn't joke around- that if you want to be in charge of anything, you need to learn how to be serious about it and not make jokes like a mouse-brain- he's not very tolerant of non-Skyclan cats, despite him being originally from Shadowclan himself, and turns up his nose at traitors, willing to resort to violence if a small little kittypet won't back away from the border- some of this very intolerance coming from the fact that kits would tease him at times, they'd say his father was a kittypet-though Briarpaw knows that isn't true. However, he isn't somebody to defend Finchfeather- he doesn't like him, really.
appearance(links or description): Briarpaw has inherited the physical features of both his parents, with his russet-red pelt color coming from his mother Scorchflake, and his tabby patterns resembling those of his father, Finch. His shorter fur also derives from the parental side of his family, offering the tom a way to cool off in the summertime, though it leaves him vulnerable to the cold, though he'd rather ignore the chills rather than seek medical treatment. His fur doesn't seem to thin out very often, and doesn't shed either, being of a shorter length which seems to stay the same way throughout his lifetime, no matter what season it is currently. His pelt is glossy and smooth, often letting thorns pass through it without harming him, since the slick hairs seem to let the burrs and thorns fall out instead of pricking his skin. This kit has a white patch on his lower muzzle and his back left paw, though there isn't many other white spots on his pelt, and his tabby marks are a black-dark brown color which seem to stand out on his fur. He blends in easily with the fallen leaves and dried shrubbery of leaf-fall, though he sticks out like a sore thumb among snow, and personally dislikes the entire season of leaf-bare to begin with. Briarpaw's eyes are a calm, green color, with a few shades of yellow thrown in as well. His tail is of a shorter length than a lot of other Shadowclan cats, but it's not anywhere closes to a bobtail or having no tail at all. There are a few darker stripes on the end of the kitten's tail, but not very many, as well as the tabby marks only showing on Briarpaw's forehead and legs- there aren't too many on his back or underbelly. The tom's body type is one which is strong and bulky, and it shows that he's got muscle from an early age, where you're able to see them rippling under his pelt as he runs around through the nursery, unchecked and ready to make a fuss. His fur always seems to be looking nice and he makes it a goal of his to keep it clean- though sometimes it's hard to tell which of his 'goals' he cares about the most. This kitten's legs are at an average length for his age, though as he grows a bit they'll seem to be shorter than the average, going along with the idea that his natural talents lie in the area of strength, and not speed. His ears are a bit small, and though he doesn't have hearing difficulties, nothing annoys him more than when other cats talk too quietly for him to hear, and he blames it more on the voices of others than on himself. He has smaller paws which can be a bit hard to balance on, but the size of his paws don't look like they hinder him much when you see the size of his claws, which aren't too above the average size they should be- they just look a bit surreal compared to his little feet.
why you're applying for this plot: apprentice / accomplice bro
pLUS i need to use briar so boom here he is
why should i choose you: idk man, briar's pretty cool
he's like a mini follower to boss around so he could do sage's dirty work if he has any
rp sample(not necessary): lemme just... edit it in later

Braveheartedwarrior
February 4th, 2017, 01:39 PM
//digs up briarpaw's old info

dies

ok so this is a little bit long and if you need me to condense everything i can!!

name: briarpaw
sexuality: gay
residence: skyclan
Briarpaw's personality is quite complicated, and there are a number of traits out there to describe him- however, just putting down adjectives won't do. This tom isn't exactly 'evil', but he's a big dreamer- and he'll do absolutely anything to achieve these dreams. He was born into an era of despair for his clan, and is only adapting to what he's being taught, and using it to his advantage. He is under the guise that he has a special something to his personality, to his appearance, and everything about him that makes him a better cat than all his denmates, something that separates him from the rest of the clan except for a few others- and that is the assumption that he can be a leader. He's always dreamed of being in charge, and having all the power he wants in his paws, and won't stop at anything to make sure that's what happens. He'll listen to every instruction if he thinks it'll get him far in life, and doesn't care about the morality of his actions if it advances him in some way. He's a superfan of anyone in power, and pays attention to her every word, wanting to be just like them when he grows up- he is ambitious and the slightest bit egotistical, and is willing to do the dirty work for someone if it means raising his reputation, or earning him the opportunity to keep a few secrets along the way. He doesn't enjoy talking to many cats who don't have the same 'leadership qualities' as him, and secretly regard them as being beneath his level, trying to aim for the top and absolutely nothing else. He'll use 'intelligent language' to try and score himself brownie points with senior warrior, and really tries to hide his disgust with others when making 'allies', sure that if the entire clan pays attention to him and thinks he's the most amazing cat in the forest, they'll be much easier to control when he's in charge- assuming he'll become a leader eventually. He is always on the move somewhere, often overworking himself to try and get better, whether it's improving his social skills or becoming a great fighter by training himself, or working with a mentor or two. He's never been spoiled- growing up without knowing who his real father was, and having his mother be a secretive cat who didn't seem to trust their leader- but he surely acts like he needs to be the center of attention, because he never really got the attention he needed as a kit. Briarpaw's almost rejected his family as he's become an apprentice, except for his mother, who's raised him throughout his kithood moons. Joining Skyclan with her, however, has seemed to make him more agressive than ever, ready to attack whenever his mentor / leader(?) demands it. He doesn't have much of a sense of humor, and has no shame in admitting that he doesn't joke around- that if you want to be in charge of anything, you need to learn how to be serious about it and not make jokes like a mouse-brain- he's not very tolerant of non-Skyclan cats, despite him being originally from Shadowclan himself, and turns up his nose at traitors, willing to resort to violence if a small little kittypet won't back away from the border- some of this very intolerance coming from the fact that kits would tease him at times, they'd say his father was a kittypet-though Briarpaw knows that isn't true. However, he isn't somebody to defend Finchfeather- he doesn't like him, really.
appearance(links or description): Briarpaw has inherited the physical features of both his parents, with his russet-red pelt color coming from his mother Scorchflake, and his tabby patterns resembling those of his father, Finch. His shorter fur also derives from the parental side of his family, offering the tom a way to cool off in the summertime, though it leaves him vulnerable to the cold, though he'd rather ignore the chills rather than seek medical treatment. His fur doesn't seem to thin out very often, and doesn't shed either, being of a shorter length which seems to stay the same way throughout his lifetime, no matter what season it is currently. His pelt is glossy and smooth, often letting thorns pass through it without harming him, since the slick hairs seem to let the burrs and thorns fall out instead of pricking his skin. This kit has a white patch on his lower muzzle and his back left paw, though there isn't many other white spots on his pelt, and his tabby marks are a black-dark brown color which seem to stand out on his fur. He blends in easily with the fallen leaves and dried shrubbery of leaf-fall, though he sticks out like a sore thumb among snow, and personally dislikes the entire season of leaf-bare to begin with. Briarpaw's eyes are a calm, green color, with a few shades of yellow thrown in as well. His tail is of a shorter length than a lot of other Shadowclan cats, but it's not anywhere closes to a bobtail or having no tail at all. There are a few darker stripes on the end of the kitten's tail, but not very many, as well as the tabby marks only showing on Briarpaw's forehead and legs- there aren't too many on his back or underbelly. The tom's body type is one which is strong and bulky, and it shows that he's got muscle from an early age, where you're able to see them rippling under his pelt as he runs around through the nursery, unchecked and ready to make a fuss. His fur always seems to be looking nice and he makes it a goal of his to keep it clean- though sometimes it's hard to tell which of his 'goals' he cares about the most. This kitten's legs are at an average length for his age, though as he grows a bit they'll seem to be shorter than the average, going along with the idea that his natural talents lie in the area of strength, and not speed. His ears are a bit small, and though he doesn't have hearing difficulties, nothing annoys him more than when other cats talk too quietly for him to hear, and he blames it more on the voices of others than on himself. He has smaller paws which can be a bit hard to balance on, but the size of his paws don't look like they hinder him much when you see the size of his claws, which aren't too above the average size they should be- they just look a bit surreal compared to his little feet.
why you're applying for this plot: apprentice / accomplice bro
pLUS i need to use briar so boom here he is
why should i choose you: idk man, briar's pretty cool
he's like a mini follower to boss around so he could do sage's dirty work if he has any
rp sample(not necessary): lemme just... edit it in later

holy heck

why do i even try

Fel
February 4th, 2017, 01:42 PM
holy heck

why do i even try
thIS IS OLD INFO

my other stuff is shorter i promise i'm not like this all the time

Braveheartedwarrior
February 4th, 2017, 01:43 PM
thIS IS OLD INFO

my other stuff is shorter i promise i'm not like this all the time

okAY

but like ow I actually wasn't able to read that

bad eyesight lmao

Serendipity
February 4th, 2017, 01:44 PM

hihi, here's the form:

name:
sex:
sexuality:
residence:
why should i choose you:

name: Grasssnake
Grass = her eyes
snake = her hissing sound
sexuality: Straight
residence: Skyclan
personality(descriptive): Grasssnake is a little spicy on the outside, but sweet and caring on the outside. She loves to play with kits, and has a soft spot for anyone who is defenseless. She believes greatly in mercy, and she will never kill a cat in battle. However, if her friends and/or kits are endangered, she will slaughter and bathe in blood.
appearance(links or description): http://i57.tinypic.com/16897xd.jpg
why you're applying for this plot: Grasssnake has been inactive since Iceclaw died, (past mate) and She needs another love interest owo
why should i choose you: Cuz im dah sweet bread potatoe

j a k e
February 5th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Thank you all for applying so far~
I'm going to wait and see if anyone else applies, although I won't keep y'all waiting too long.

j a k e
February 11th, 2017, 05:18 PM
ahh. so since no one else has decided to apply, I guess I'll be going with fenic! and their briarpaw. thank

Braveheartedwarrior
February 11th, 2017, 05:41 PM
ahh. so since no one else has decided to apply, I guess I'll be going with fenic! and their briarpaw. thank

ooo
okau c;