PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

quicksilver
February 4th, 2017, 12:10 PM
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Hello hello! I'm Quicksilver, otherwise addressed as Quicky or Quick. Any name works fine, to be honest. I've just joined this forum, recommended to me by a very close friend. I've been roleplaying for a long time...? I haven't been keeping track of how long, but I know a smidge about the art of it. I was a part of Moonrise, a Warriors forum a few of you may be familiar with. As for me, as an individual, I have an age (duhquickweallknow) that I will not be sharing, but you can try guessing? My favorite things in the world are environmental science, drawing, playing soccer, and Twenty One Pilots (sorry Tyler lovers, I like drummer boys). I'm slightly bipolar (I'm actually very very bipolar, I've been to therapy and the whole bit), but I should be alright on here (nooneisafraidofyouquick). That's pretty much all you need to know. If anyone has questions for me, I'd be more than happy to answer them, but I'm not a very interesting person. Thanks for tuning in! I aim to become a fairly active member on here, as I LOVE Warriors, and I hope to get to know you all. ♥ :rainbowllama: (digging these emoticons, by the way)

rascalcats
February 4th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Hi, Quick! Glad you could make it!

Night Awaits
February 4th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Welcome to WCO! :squee:

FlashFanatic
February 4th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Welcome to doubleewseeoh! {WCO}
If you ever want to roleplay, just ask!
I love the emojis too :yaycat:

AbsurdJinx
February 4th, 2017, 12:58 PM
I'm proud to welcome you to Warrior Cats Online, also well-known as WCO. I suggest you check out the FAQ (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php), and Site Information (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11). They'll tell you what you need to know, but feel free to contact me - or anyone else - if you have any questions. And the Help Den (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12) is always open. Everyone on this site is more than friendly, so you have nothing to fear. We'll be glad to help you! I hope you enjoy your stay with WCO! c=

Reverie
February 4th, 2017, 12:59 PM
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Hello hello! I'm Quicksilver, otherwise addressed as Quicky or Quick. Any name works fine, to be honest. I've just joined this forum, recommended to me by a very close friend. I've been roleplaying for a long time...? I haven't been keeping track of how long, but I know a smidge about the art of it. I was a part of Moonrise, a Warriors forum a few of you may be familiar with. As for me, as an individual, I have an age (duhquickweallknow) that I will not be sharing, but you can try guessing? My favorite things in the world are environmental science, drawing, playing soccer, and Twenty One Pilots (sorry Tyler lovers, I like drummer boys). I'm slightly bipolar (I'm actually very very bipolar, I've been to therapy and the whole bit), but I should be alright on here (nooneisafraidofyouquick). That's pretty much all you need to know. If anyone has questions for me, I'd be more than happy to answer them, but I'm not a very interesting person. Thanks for tuning in! I aim to become a fairly active member on here, as I LOVE Warriors, and I hope to get to know you all. ♥ :rainbowllama: (digging these emoticons, by the way)

Heya dear c: :rainbowllama:

quicksilver
February 4th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Thank you much, m' friends! :cool2:

Reverie
February 4th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Thank you much, m' friends! :cool2:

No worries. I'd like to get to know you more, c: (As a friend, LOL)

quicksilver
February 4th, 2017, 01:05 PM
No worries. I'd like to get to know you more, c: (As a friend, LOL)
LAFF, of course (weknowyourmindwasinthegutterquick). I'll answer any and all questions to the best of my ability. :squee:

Reverie
February 4th, 2017, 01:07 PM
LAFF, of course (weknowyourmindwasinthegutterquick). I'll answer any and all questions to the best of my ability. :squee:

(LOL) I meant as we progress in this frenship ofc c: (yes ik twenty one pilots fan here too)

I'm open for rp if you'd like

quicksilver
February 4th, 2017, 01:09 PM
(LOL) I meant as we progress in this frenship ofc c: (yes ik twenty one pilots fan here too)

I'm open for rp if you'd like

YESSS, another fan! Someone I can vent to about how unfair Josh's biceps are.

I would love to role play, for certain! I need to apply for some characters (is that even how the site works?) first. :) I'm incredibly excited to begin!

Reverie
February 4th, 2017, 01:11 PM
YESSS, another fan! Someone I can vent to about how unfair Josh's biceps are.

I would love to role play, for certain! I need to apply for some characters (is that even how the site works?) first. :) I'm incredibly excited to begin!

i kNOWWWW

And alrighty. If you ever need help developing your characters, i'd be happy to help c:

Fawn
February 4th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Welcome to WCO! I hope you enjoy your time here. :D

LuciPie
February 8th, 2017, 05:09 AM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here :)