PDA

View Full Version : The Reckoning

Agnate
October 9th, 2016, 07:38 PM
The Reckoning will come. The reckoners will drive it. The epics MUST fall.

Recently, a strange object has started to orbit the earth. Soon after, people with abilities start showing up. These abilities, when they are used, corrupt the people, making them evil. These people take over the earth, each ruling individually. They are known as Epics. Then, there are the reckoners. Teams of people striving to kill the epics, and free the world. In a world ruled by epics, with the government destroyed, what will you do?

Rules:
1. Semi-literate. I mean, c'mon people, I don't want this to just be a vent for all the junk that's left, with bad grammar and spelling, and very little to no detail. At least 3 sentences.
2. If you read everything, put Brandon Sanderson in the other section
3. Have fun!

Form:
Name:
Epic, reckoner?:
If epic, powers (epics are very op, it often is more than one):
If epic, weakness and traumatic event from past to go with it:
If epic, Alias (you will only be known by this):
Looks:
Personality (no TBRP'd):
Other:

My form:

Name: Axel

Epic or reckoner: epic

Powers: raw energy, flight, teleporting, forcefields, danger sense

Weakness: those who love him. His mother was in a car wreck with a small, unsteady building. He rushed to the scene, and when he ran into the building, it collapsed killing his mother and nearly killing him too.

Alias: Deathwish

Looks: tall, with short brown hair and angry, hard features. He is muscular, usually wearing shining lyrics bright clothes that make him look like an angel of vengeance

Personality: when under the influence of his powers: mean, cruel, sadistic. He kills for fun and does it frequently. He will target those who are, or know his weakness
When weakness is activated: kind, flirtatious, and utterly charming

Other: Brandon Sanderson. His teleportation can be activated by his danger sense

judas
October 9th, 2016, 07:51 PM
(This was the rp you made when I first joined sooo
Form:
Name:Trinidy
Epic, reckoner?:Reckoner
If epic, powers (epics are very op, it often is more than one):None
If epic, weakness and traumatic event from past to go with it:None
If epic, Alias (you will only be known by this):None
Looks:Light blonde hair with darker parts and blue eyes
Personality (no TBRP'd):Shy,kind,but she gets mad easily. She often hides her feelings and makes other people around her get mad. But she tries her best to not let this bring her down. She loves to fight and draw (Because that's normal) And yell at people for no reason,she trains hard to kill the Epics and passes out from training.
Other: Sorry for the short form ^^" Idek why but..Brandon Sanderson

Agnate
October 9th, 2016, 07:53 PM
I cant except that, at least not yet, sorry. Please make sure to read everything

FlameFire25
Name: Fiona
Reckoner
Looks: http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq109/zen849/posible%20rp%20stuff/anime_girl_fav222.jpg
Personality: Very serious most of the time, only relaxing around friends. She doesn't have many, thinking everyone is trying to kill her and/or harm her. Killer with a sword(? If that's ok), and rarely lets people get close to her, physically and emotionally.
Other: Brandon Sanderson. Uhh no only idk the book this is from sooo yeah :T

Cubonez
Name: Skye
Epic, reckoner?: Epic
If epic, powers (epics are very op, it often is more than one): Teleportation, telekinetic powers, flight
If epic, weakness and traumatic event from past to go with it: Her weakness is something that she thinks she'll never get over. The fact that her only family died (Her mom) she has become very drawn out from situations and tends to be shy
If epic, Alias (you will only be known by this): Psionics
Looks: Has brunette hair and thin glasses
Personality (no TBRP'd): Skye's eyes tend to shift in the appearance of others she doesn't know. She's cold, and even mean to strangers. And, well she just needs someone to love. Once she knows a person, she can be very warm, welcoming, and protective, showing her deepest passions and interests
Other: Brandon Sanderson?

Agnate
October 9th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Wow, did anyone read the whole thing? XD Please go back and make sure you read everything and then edit your forms accordingly. Thanks!

FlameFire25
October 9th, 2016, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE=Agnate;5550]Wow, did anyone read the whole thing? XD Please go back and make sure you read everything and then edit your forms accordingly. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I DID

Agnate
October 9th, 2016, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE=FlameFire25;5554][ QUOTE=Agnate;5550]Wow, did anyone read the whole thing? XD Please go back and make sure you read everything and then edit your forms accordingly. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I DID[/QUOTE]

Haha, I saw that edit XD

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Name:Katie Blevins
Epic, reckoner?:Reconer
Looks:http://http://i2.wp.com/pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/hilde-lysiak-photo-credit-james-morehead-google.jpg?crop=0px%2C0px%2C2433px%2C1631px&resize=446%2C299&ssl=1
Personality (no TBRP'd):She is an quiet kid who is fast and smart.She is a bookworm and loves gaming.She watches animu regulary.
Other: She fights with poisons or robots.

Agnate
October 9th, 2016, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE=SIlverheart_the_Warrior;5559]Name:Katie Blevins
Epic, reckoner?:Reconer
Looks:http://http://i2.wp.com/pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/hilde-lysiak-photo-credit-james-morehead-google.jpg?crop=0px%2C0px%2C2433px%2C1631px&resize=446%2C299&ssl=1
Personality (no TBRP'd):She is an quiet kid who is fast and smart.She is a bookworm and loves gaming.She watches animu regulary.
Other: She fights with poisons or robots.[/QUOTE]

Please read everything and edit your form accordingly. Thanks!

judas
October 9th, 2016, 08:05 PM
I thought I did?)

Agnate
October 9th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Everybody but SIlverheart_the_Warrior is accepted, SIlverheart_the_Warrior just needs to edit the form. We may start, if everyone is ready

Cubonez
October 9th, 2016, 08:24 PM
(Ill wait for someone to post Im not good with first posts)

FlameFire25
October 9th, 2016, 08:46 PM
(idk how to start bc idk the book this is from. Someone else??)

Agnate
October 9th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Deathwish teleported through New York, enjoying his newfound reign over the city. He occasionally shot bolts of raw energy at a building, destroying it and everyone inside. He was invincible, a boot in a world of ants. He laughed maniacally, reaching the empire state building and stepping inside. He blasted humans to dust, deciding that this magnificent building would be his accommodations

judas
October 9th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Trinidy saw Deathwish walking around.Better run..She thought,no she couldn't she had to fight. But...for some odd reason she found her self running away,Not even looking behind her,she ran. Farther and farther until she fell,twisting her ankle at a odd angle. She got up trying to walk,placing the broken foot on the ground she yelled in pain.

FlameFire25
October 9th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Fiona watched from a distance, her dark blue eyes narrowed. This boy was the embodiment of her view of life: everyone was out to get her. She scoffed, wondering if she should follow this boy. He has powers-you don't. You have no chance. She sighed, conflicted

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 06:23 AM
Psionics hovered mid-air. The fact is, was that the girl was more brooding than anything as she floated down to a building, sitting. She could cause destruction but the thought of it hurt and she knew she would regret the pain and loss of lives she caused. She teleported, to where Deathwish was and looked at him. She was in a darker corner, but it was very possible to spot her.

Hallowed Echo
October 10th, 2016, 08:30 AM
Is it too late to join?)

Agnate
October 10th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Not at all)

Hallowed Echo
October 10th, 2016, 12:24 PM
okay, I'll fill out my form)

Hallowed Echo
October 10th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Name: Dante
Epic, reckoner?: Epic
If epic, powers (epics are very op, it often is more than one): Can mimic voices, shadow travel, fire and water manipulation, shapeshifting.
If epic, weakness and traumatic event from past to go with it: His family and friends. His mother died when he was 4 and his father was in the military. He was KIA'ed and he was left to fend for himself.
If epic, Alias (you will only be known by this): Echo
Looks: Old military uniform with black hair
Personality (no TBRP'd): Cold, Distant, Harsh, and Dark
Other: Brandon Sanderson

Agnate
October 10th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Accepted!)

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 03:33 PM
(....No reply? x3)

Agnate
October 10th, 2016, 04:02 PM
I will eventually. For now, I'm just checking in occasionally, maybe for a minute until my homework is done)

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 04:50 PM
(Ah x3)

Agnate
October 10th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Deathwish saw Psionics in the shadows and raised his hand. Laughing maniacally, he sneered "Say goodbye, Psi" before he blasted raw energy from his hand, at ten times the level of normal, enough power to literally incinerate a car

judas
October 10th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Trinidy saw Deathwish blasting someone,she ran away. Limping,soon she found her self running to the danger. That was a first,she ran over. Soon she stopped,almost falling over.Great what now?! She asked her self.

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Psionics blinking only once, teleporting out of the way. Her eyes glowed an eerie blue as her hands glowed with a pulsing fire.
"Really not in the mood for this...." She said telepathically. She teleported behind Deathwish smirking. With a flaming fist, she drove her hand forward.
She teleported again, several times, each time, her feelings changing. Guilt, anger, sadness..." She didn't understand what was going on.

Agnate
October 10th, 2016, 06:37 PM
As a huge hole was blasted into the side of the building, Deathwish's danger sense activated his teleportation, taking him behind Psionics. His hand shot out for her neck, anger blazing in his eyes. "This is my city, and nobody can take it from me" he growled

Cubonez
October 10th, 2016, 06:47 PM
The hit struck her....maybe. The hit felt a bit numb. Like all pain had come to feel. Psionics sighed, teleporting away yet again. "I never said this was my city." She threw a random focus blast infront of her, having the building catch on fire, creating a barrier-like thing.
Somehow, the tears, though stung her eyes.
"M-Maybe I lived here..." she said, giddily.

Hallowed Echo
October 10th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Dante walked through the city, avoiding the blasts coming from Deathwish and the other Epic. "I hate walking in between battles." He muttered.

Cubonez
October 12th, 2016, 05:28 AM
(This RP be ded x3) (I was kinda looking forward to this I love that book)