PDA

View Full Version : BlazeClan (with SilverClan)

Pages : [1] 2

Casual Scribbles
October 9th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Hello! Welcome to BlazeClan! BlazeClan is on the same territory as Lyra's SilverClan, so if you join, be prepared to have your character invade/attack the Clan. BlazeClan and SilverClan live on a mountain, SilverClan at the top and BlazeClan halfway down in a hollow at the base of a cliff. The cliff encases two sides of the camp. Below will be the Clan's status, the fresh kill pile's status, and Clan news! They will be updated as events occur! Below that will be the form to join!

Clan status: searching for materials to build dens, in need of more rogues to join.

Fresh kill pile status: low

Clan news: Appleorchid's kits are coming, and the dens are still being built.

Form:

Rouge name (cause this Clan is just starting out):
Clan name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 9th, 2016, 06:36 PM
jayflight stared at braveswan gratrfully " thank you i i cant fight healing is my speciality " he mewed slowly apple looked up " where may i stay..... i dont want to stay with warriors when i am expecting " she mewed

judas
October 9th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Snowpaw looked around at Jayflight."If your a healer can I help?"She asked.

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 9th, 2016, 06:48 PM
jayflight smiled at snowpaw " of course maybe you can be a healer apprenticee!" he said " i can teach you ive always been good at that " he mewed

Casual Scribbles
October 9th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Aaron stood up from his place. "Perhaps we could build a nursery," he meowed slowly, his voice like flowing honey, "for the expecting queens,"

HwangHarin
October 9th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Sharppaw licked his paw and drew it over his ear, his paw tasted like rabbit blood, from the rabbit he killed earlier

Casual Scribbles
October 31st, 2016, 08:40 AM
We lost so much! I don't remember what my last post was, but I remember I asked Integrity a question: Did you know that a litter of kittens can have multiple fathers? What if Moongaze was expecting Blazestar and Thunderjump's kits, so she fled to SilverClan again because she's afraid the two will find out?)

Teggy
October 31st, 2016, 09:43 AM
(...OMG I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! That is what shall happen...)

Casual Scribbles
October 31st, 2016, 10:42 AM
Yay)

~Vixen~
November 5th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Hi umm btw appleorchid is being attacked by her brother badgerjaw over there in the corner of camp

Casual Scribbles
November 5th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Hi umm btw appleorchid is being attacked by her brother badgerjaw over there in the corner of camp

No, Aaron knocked Badgerjaw off of her...)

~Vixen~
November 5th, 2016, 07:08 PM
where was that post?! ) the shecat raced up[ to aarons side " thank you so much!" she said giving him a nuzzle and a lick on the ear then backed away embarresed

Casual Scribbles
November 21st, 2016, 12:17 PM
Aaron shook the dirt out of his fur. "No problem," he meowed. (Bump. We need Integrity back!)

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 11:34 AM
I ship them im sorry )" he has been like that forever scary and mean hopefully blazestar can turn him around "

Casual Scribbles
November 26th, 2016, 03:59 PM
"I certainly hope so too," Aaron puured.

Crumbleless
November 26th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Braveswan nodded,"Nursery." The she-cat lept onto the ground and gazed around camp,"Well lets begin building then."

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 04:37 PM
" the worst part is he's my kits father, it was forced.. i wasnt expecting to become a queen and im ashamed of it he doesnt know he is the father and im trying to find someone to be there adopted father ' she mewed

Crumbleless
November 26th, 2016, 04:39 PM
I thought Appleorchid was Badgerjaw's sibling....?)

Casual Scribbles
November 26th, 2016, 05:07 PM
(Things like that happen in nature all the time. Sometimes a puppy's father is also his brother or other things like that.) "I could," he started, then felt his ears grow hot, "I mean, if you want me to, I could be their adopted father," Aaron wasn’t used to this feeling, like his heart was trying to burst out of his chest.

Rockstar
November 26th, 2016, 06:04 PM
(I could join up, what do you guys need?)

HwangHarin
November 26th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Sharppaw licked his paw and drew it over his ear.

Casual Scribbles
November 26th, 2016, 07:25 PM
(I could join up, what do you guys need?)

We need more warriors)

Rockstar
November 26th, 2016, 07:46 PM
We need more warriors)

(Got it :P hm... Ravenwing, a lean, black she-cat with green eyes who's good at sneaking around :3

Casual Scribbles
November 26th, 2016, 09:17 PM
(Accepted)

Rockstar
November 27th, 2016, 08:09 AM
(Sweet! In we go then :D )

Ravenwing was laying on her front in the clearing, her piercing green eyes standing out amongst her pure black fur. She seem poised to strike, but there was nothing to attack.

She was ready for anything.

Casual Scribbles
November 27th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Blazestar padded up to the rock. "Thank you, Braveswan. I can take it from here"

~Vixen~
November 27th, 2016, 02:03 PM
(Things like that happen in nature all the time. Sometimes a puppy's father is also his brother or other things like that.) "I could," he started, then felt his ears grow hot, "I mean, if you want me to, I could be their adopted father," Aaron wasn’t used to this feeling, like his heart was trying to burst out of his chest.

Yeah i sometimes breed my cats and one of my first litters toms breeded with a momma i had and the momma was his momma i let the tom pick the cat until it takes to long then i pick XD ) Appleorchids eyes lit up with excitment " really? you would! thank you so much aaron " she mewed ( i ship Aaron x Apple )

Crumbleless
November 27th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Braveswan dipped her head before taking her place below high rock and staring up at the leader.

Casual Scribbles
November 27th, 2016, 03:02 PM
(I do too) "No problem," Aaron smiled, and for once it was not filled with poison. // "Any who have not yet received their new names, please step forward!" Blazestar called to the new Clan.

HwangHarin
November 27th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Sharppaw just watched the rest of the ceremony

~Vixen~
November 27th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Appleorchid did a small laugh and gasped playfully " is that a real smile like is that the first one ever " she mewed playfully

Rockstar
November 27th, 2016, 06:57 PM
(I do too) "No problem," Aaron smiled, and for once it was not filled with poison. // "Any who have not yet received their new names, please step forward!" Blazestar called to the new Clan.

Ravenwing flicked her ear at Blazestar's announcement, then just went back to laying there nonchalantly.

Casual Scribbles
November 28th, 2016, 07:17 AM
Aaron laughed, "I wouldn't say the first ever... but pretty close!" He looked up at Blazestar's announcement. "I have yet to receive my new name!" he called. "I wish for my new name to be Bloodclaw, for all the fights I have won and will soon win!" // Blazestar was only slightly surprised by Aaron's name choice, but the explanation made sense. "Then I hope for StarClan to accept you into our new Clan. May our ancestors look down on you and guide you through life."

Rockstar
November 28th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Ravenwing snorted quietly at Aaron's choice of a new name.

Always trying too hard to look intimidating.

~Vixen~
November 28th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Appleorchid smiled and let out a purr " bloodclaw.. i like it " she mewed her heart bursting with emotion " as long as its not my blood im ok " she mewed joyously sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws " im sure you will win almost all the battles your in, but personally, i think taking care of ktis is more my style "

Casual Scribbles
November 28th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Bloodclaw tensed as he realized how that would sound to Appleorchid. "Don’t worry, I would never hurt a flower as beutiful as you," he nuzzled her teasingly. "I would fight any creature in the world to keep you and the kits safe." // Blazestar looked at the two cats with sad eyes. Moongaze still stood at the entrance to camp, not having responded for a while.

Teggy
November 28th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Recap

Rockstar
November 28th, 2016, 10:35 PM
Bloodclaw tensed as he realized how that would sound to Appleorchid. "Don’t worry, I would never hurt a flower as beutiful as you," he nuzzled her teasingly. "I would fight any creature in the world to keep you and the kits safe." // Blazestar looked at the two cats with sad eyes. Moongaze still stood at the entrance to camp, not having responded for a while.

Ravenwing blinked at the two cats nuzzling each other, then took notice of Blazestar's sad gaze. What could the leader of his own Clan have to be sad about?

Casual Scribbles
November 29th, 2016, 04:12 AM
Recap

(Literally nothing happened. Blazestar just took his place on highrock again, Appleorchid was attacked by Badgerjaw, and Aaron - now Bloodclaw - saved her. He then volunteered to be the foster father for her kits. Blazestar is still giving names, unless everybody has gotten theirs.)

Casual Scribbles
November 29th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Bump)

Teggy
November 29th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Moongaze looked around the clearing. (idk what to post)

Rockstar
November 29th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Ravenwing flicked her ear as he curiosity grew. What had Blazestar so upset?

She got up and padded over to him. "You look troubled."

Casual Scribbles
November 29th, 2016, 12:37 PM
"I'm fine, Ravenwing. I was simply remembering a time from my past," he managed a smile to show that he was alright. Rockstar // Thunderjump/Talonhawk padded over to Moongaze. "I'm gonna ask Blazestar if I can keep my name as Thunderjump. Talonhawk just doesn't sound right," he meowed to her. "Are you okay. I mean, after what happened?" Chara Dreemurr

Rockstar
November 29th, 2016, 01:19 PM
"I'm fine, Ravenwing. I was simply remembering a time from my past," he managed a smile to show that he was alright.

Ravenwing wasn't convinced, but she just nodded and accepted his answer. She felt like probing him for information wouldn't be the best idea.

"Is there anything you'd like me to do?" she asked. "Any special tasks or something?"

Casual Scribbles
November 29th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Blazestar thought for a moment. "The Clan could use more prey, and materials to build the camp," he meowed finally.

Rockstar
November 29th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Blazestar thought for a moment. "The Clan could use more prey, and materials to build the camp," he meowed finally.

Ravenwing gave a nod. "What materials do we need? I'll take a look while I hunt."

HwangHarin
November 29th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Sharppaw sat up straight listening to his leader

Casual Scribbles
November 29th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Ravenwing gave a nod. "What materials do we need? I'll take a look while I hunt."

"Brambles, mostly. But anything we can build large dens with is also needed." Blazestar responded.

Teggy
November 29th, 2016, 03:23 PM
"I'm fine, Ravenwing. I was simply remembering a time from my past," he managed a smile to show that he was alright. Rockstar // Thunderjump/Talonhawk padded over to Moongaze. "I'm gonna ask Blazestar if I can keep my name as Thunderjump. Talonhawk just doesn't sound right," he meowed to her. "Are you okay. I mean, after what happened?" Chara Dreemurr
"I'm fine " She said. (Just got back from dentist and I'm all fuzzy in my head)

Rockstar
November 29th, 2016, 06:28 PM
"Brambles, mostly. But anything we can build large dens with is also needed." Blazestar responded.

Ravenwing nodded. "Perhaps some large leafy branches will help?"

(The dentist sucks)

dino.
November 29th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Can I join?

judas
November 29th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Snowpaw looked around, "So what kind of herbs do we need?" She asked.

Casual Scribbles
November 29th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Ravenwing nodded. "Perhaps some large leafy branches will help?"

(The dentist sucks)

"Those would be good," Blazestar responded. (Sure, Turtle, here's a form:

Clan name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

)

Rockstar
November 29th, 2016, 07:50 PM
"Those would be good," Blazestar responded.

Ravenwing nodded, and quickly slunk out through the camp entrance into the territory.

Fresh kill, brambles and leafy branches were her goal.

Casual Scribbles
November 30th, 2016, 05:22 AM
Blazestar watched Ravenwing go. He missed a few of the times he'd had with Moongaze at SilverClan, but he didn't miss SilverClan. Not in the slightest. Even here, no one cares about you, the voice came back, still whispering in his head. You are a scarred, powerful cat. They are simply afraid of you.

Rockstar
November 30th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Ravenwing sneaked through the territory, keeping an eye out for any fallen branches or large leaves and brambles she could pick up on the way back to camp. She was going to hunt first, then come back for materials.

Being a quiet cat by nature, Ravenwing's head spoke a lot more than her mouth. She was a thinker. An observer.
And she could tell Blazestar was troubled by something. Everytime she would pass her leader, he would give off this air of... hostility. Like he was ready to strike at anything at any moment for any reason.
But that made no sense--this was his territory. Why would he feel the need to attack when he was surrounded by his fellow cats?

The pure-black she-cat trusted Blazestar, but did he trust his Clan?

She pushed the thought out of her mind when the scent of vole came to her. She slunk after it, like a moving shadow.

Casual Scribbles
November 30th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Blazestar watched Ravenwing go, then looked out over the growing Clan.

judas
November 30th, 2016, 04:44 PM
"Blazestar! Blazestar!" The white she cat ran over to there leader. "May I help build the medicine cat den?" She asked. Snowpaw looked over at Blazestar, she waved her tail, and flicked her ears.

~Vixen~
November 30th, 2016, 05:35 PM

sheducked her head licking a patch of fur on her chest and looked up at him " thank you Bloodclaw " she mewed giving him a soft nuzzle

Badgerclaw watched with anger and stormed over to her and bloodclaw
" back off Aaron tthe kittypet " he sneered slashing him over the muzzle and walked over to appleorchid he headbutted her and pushed her away " come on you dont ned to be talking to him " he growled giving her a slash over the nose squarly missing her neck " oww ' she complained " shut up " he snapped

Jayflight walked up to blazestar " is there anyway we could make the medicine cat den be really leakproof and have divets in the wall so i can store herebs " he asked looking over at snowpaw " speaking of which i need to go herb hunting want to join me snowpaw? " he asked

Rockstar
November 30th, 2016, 11:26 PM
Ravenwing pounced onto the vole and killed it with no effort. She was silent, like a shadow, and it never saw her coming.

She buried it for later, and went to go find some brambles and branches.

Casual Scribbles
December 1st, 2016, 04:21 AM
Blazestar responded, "Of course you can, Snowpaw!" He smiled at the apprentice's eagerness, "there's a cave over in that wall of the cliffs, it should be waterproof, but I don't know if there are divets. We can build an herb store in there if you need it." // Bloodclaw's fur fluffed up. The wound on his muzzle stung, but he glared through it, just in time to see Badgerclaw attack Appleorchid again. "Get away from her!" He roared, slamming into the tom with enough viciousness to knock him over. "Didn’t I teach you a lesson last time?! I'll have you know, I grew up on my own as a rogue, which means I had to learn to hunt and fight the hard way. I had no one to teach me except the hunger in my stomach and the cats who tried to kill me. And you want to know what I did? You wanna know what I did? I killed them. I killed cats." He gave Badgerclaw the creepy poisonous grin he used to give his victims just before he attacked, the one that unsettled them, "And I can kill you too," he added more quietly, in a slightly deeper voice.

~Vixen~
December 1st, 2016, 06:55 AM
Jayflights smile turned into a giant grin " thank you blazestar! " he mewed " you are a truley great leader " he commented and looked around " oh no this isnt good blazestar look! " he mewed looking at bloodclaw and badgerjaw

Badgerjaw snarled lashing his tail " all bark no bite " he spat in the cats face " iwould like to see you try and kill me but your to weak " he snarled lashing out again with his frontclaws hoping to snag something he kicked out knowing appleorchid was behind him and she yelped falling to the ground in a heap

Rockstar
December 1st, 2016, 07:01 AM
Blazestar responded, "Of course you can, Snowpaw!" He smiled at the apprentice's eagerness, "there's a cave over in that wall of the cliffs, it should be waterproof, but I don't know if there are divets. We can build an herb store in there if you need it." // Bloodclaw's fur fluffed up. The wound on his muzzle stung, but he glared through it, just in time to see Badgerclaw attack Appleorchid again. "Get away from her!" He roared, slamming into the tom with enough viciousness to knock him over. "Didn’t I teach you a lesson last time?! I'll have you know, I grew up on my own as a rogue, which means I had to learn to hunt and fight the hard way. I had no one to teach me except the hunger in my stomach and the cats who tried to kill me. And you want to know what I did? You wanna know what I did? I killed them. I killed cats." He gave Badgerclaw the creepy poisonous grin he used to give his victims just before he attacked, the one that unsettled them, "And I can kill you too," he added more quietly, in a slightly deeper voice.

Ravenwing continued through the territory on her search for materials, when her ear flicked up at the sound of a scuffle. The scents of Appleorchid and Bloodclaw were in the air.

She slunk along beneath the trees, and found a hiding spot downwind where she could see the fight taking place.

If her Clanmates needed help, she'd pounce.

Casual Scribbles
December 1st, 2016, 02:37 PM
When Badgerjaw called him weak, he fwlt his anger bubble uo. But he had been underestimated before. But when Badgerjaw kicked Appleorchid, he exploded. "YOU WILL NEVER HURT ANOTHER QUEEN AGAIN!" He roared, leaping at the tom with enough force to knock him over. Bloodclaw raked his claws down Badgerjaw's side and clamped his fangs down over the tom’s neck. Not quite hard enough to kill him, but enough to force pain.

Blazestar followed Jayflight's gaze, and saw the fight. "This needs to stop!" He yowled, pulling Appleorchid away from the battling toms, but he could not separate the two.

Rockstar
December 1st, 2016, 02:49 PM
When Badgerjaw called him weak, he fwlt his anger bubble uo. But he had been underestimated before. But when Badgerjaw kicked Appleorchid, he exploded. "YOU WILL NEVER HURT ANOTHER QUEEN AGAIN!" He roared, leaping at the tom with enough force to knock him over. Bloodclaw raked his claws down Badgerjaw's side and clamped his fangs down over the tom’s neck. Not quite hard enough to kill him, but enough to force pain.

Blazestar followed Jayflight's gaze, and saw the fight. "This needs to stop!" He yowled, pulling Appleorchid away from the battling toms, but he could not separate the two.

Ravenwing tutted and rolled her eyes. Blazestar really needed to assert his authority as Clan leader.

With no warning, she rushed out of the shadows and toward the two toms, attempting herself to separate them.

~Vixen~
December 1st, 2016, 05:23 PM
she walked up to the toms " lets hope this works " she mumbled under her breath

Badgerjaw slashed out at ravenwing " stay out of this " he snapped kicking bloodclaw in the stomach " shes my sister i can do whatever i want " he taunted

Applorchid opened her mouth " BOTH OF YOU STOP " she yowled " what good will it do to kill your clanmates rivalries aren't important your clan is, if there is a big battle you will fight along side eachother to protect blazeclans honor ' she mewed her voice loving she stared at bloodclaw and badgerjaw
badgerjaw growled " I WOULDNT IN A MILLION YEARS NOW GET OUT OF THIS YOU PIECE OF CROWFOOD " he snarled his throat hurting but he didnt care he hissed kiking up and scratching with his hindclaws

Jayflight leapt onto his brother " GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " he screeched " fighting is not the way to settle this " he snapped " now, i must to tend to both of your wounds so get your claws out off eachother and back in your mitts put your teeth back in your head and follow me unless you want to bleed to death " he snapped hoping with all his might they would stop

Casual Scribbles
December 1st, 2016, 07:17 PM
"Appleorchid, Blazestar, Jayflight and Ravenwing are right. This is not a way to settle things." He sheathed his claws. "But believe me, if you hurt Appleorchid again, I will kill you," he added quieter, so that only Badgerjaw would hear. He followed after Jayflight, waving his tail in Badgerjaw's face, pausing only to make sure the queen was okay. // Blazestar sighed. "Thank you Ravenwing, thank you Jayflight. Appleorchid, get yourself checked as well. We need more strong warriors to help the Clan grow.

Rockstar
December 1st, 2016, 11:12 PM
Ravenwing jumped back from the slash, and hissed quietly. She was stopped from retaliating by Jayflight's screeching making her flinch.

She glared at Badgerjaw when the two were separated, and she gave Blazestar an appreciative nod. "I knew Baderjaw was short-tempered, but what made him lash out like this?"

Casual Scribbles
December 2nd, 2016, 05:50 AM
"I'm not sure, I didn’t see the whole thing, but I think it had something to do with Appleorchid." Blazestar sighed and shook his head. "I'm not used to being the leader," he murmured softly.

Strobelight
December 2nd, 2016, 06:54 AM
This rp still open?
Name:Fallenstone
Looks:http:http://www.greatdreams.com/political/orange-cat.jpg
Personality:Tbrp
Other:He is slightly larger than average

Rockstar
December 2nd, 2016, 07:30 AM
"I'm not sure, I didn’t see the whole thing, but I think it had something to do with Appleorchid." Blazestar sighed and shook his head. "I'm not used to being the leader," he murmured softly.

Ravenwing blinked slowly at Blazestar, not expecting a lack of confidence from a cat of high standing. She had been part of a gang of rogues before leaving to join BlazeClan, so she was used to a more authoritative leader. Seeing one with more morals took her aback a bit.

"Assert your authority," was all she said in reply.

Casual Scribbles
December 2nd, 2016, 04:46 PM
"I'm trying, but-" he sighed, "I need more practice,"

Rockstar
December 2nd, 2016, 10:00 PM
"I'm trying, but-" he sighed, "I need more practice,"

Ravenwing blinked and flicked an ear. "Don't allow your Clan to walk all over you. You're our leader, you must act like it."

She remembered the rough days in her rogue gang, and their ruthless leader.

"Be firm, but be fair."

Casual Scribbles
December 3rd, 2016, 05:05 AM
Blazestar blinked."Th- Thank you Ravenwing. May I ask, how do you know so much about being a leader?" He asked curiously.

Strobelight
December 3rd, 2016, 05:10 AM
//Am I Accepted?

Casual Scribbles
December 3rd, 2016, 06:30 AM
//Am I Accepted?

Yes, just be prepared for some invasions of Lyra's SilverClan and a big battle somewhere along between BlazeClan and SilverClan

Strobelight
December 3rd, 2016, 06:48 AM
Fallenstone watched as the commotion went out in the clearing,"Blazestar really needs some help..." He murmured to himself.He got out of the warriors den and stretched,yawning,"Blazestar,Can I lead a hunting patrol?" He pointed to the fresh kill pile,"It's getting quite small,don't you think?"

Rockstar
December 3rd, 2016, 07:10 AM
Blazestar blinked."Th- Thank you Ravenwing. May I ask, how do you know so much about being a leader?" He asked curiously.

Ravenwing's ear flicked irritably. Her time in the rogue gang was not a fond memory.
"Let's just say I've learned from observing," she murmured in response.

Casual Scribbles
December 3rd, 2016, 02:09 PM
Fallenstone watched as the commotion went out in the clearing,"Blazestar really needs some help..." He murmured to himself.He got out of the warriors den and stretched,yawning,"Blazestar,Can I lead a hunting patrol?" He pointed to the fresh kill pile,"It's getting quite small,don't you think?"

I know I didn’t mention it on the first post, but BlazeClan is only just formed, so there are no dens yet. Can we say he came over from looking for materials to build the warriors den?) "Sure, Fallenstone. Keep an aye out for brambles and leafy branches while your out there. We need to build some dens," Blazestar responded to the warrior. Then he turned back to Ravenwing. "Of course, watching is a good learning process,"

HwangHarin
December 3rd, 2016, 02:28 PM
Sharppaw licked his paw and drew it over his ear

Rockstar
December 3rd, 2016, 09:41 PM
I know I didn’t mention it on the first post, but BlazeClan is only just formed, so there are no dens yet. Can we say he came over from looking for materials to build the warriors den?) "Sure, Fallenstone. Keep an aye out for brambles and leafy branches while your out there. We need to build some dens," Blazestar responded to the warrior. Then he turned back to Ravenwing. "Of course, watching is a good learning process,"

Ravenwing nodded. "It's how I've stayed alive."

She looked at Fallenstone, and nodded toward the camp entrance. "There are some fallen branches around the territory. Some with leaves still attached."

Strobelight
December 4th, 2016, 04:35 AM
"Of course," Fallenstone meowed and Padded off,looking for materials.

~Vixen~
December 4th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Yes, just be prepared for some invasions of Lyra's SilverClan and a big battle somewhere along between BlazeClan and SilverClan

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear kill any of my cats in silverclan i will have an intenal grugde on you this goes to everyone ) Jayflight sighed he knew his authority as medicine cat would help end fights and not many cts want to pick fights with a cat like him he motioned them into a stone den marveling at how amazing it as " badgerjaw you go sleep in that den at the far corner bloodclaws you here appleorchid i want you to stay next to him " he mewed growling at badgerjaw " Snowpaw!!!!!!! " he called and once she arrived he gave her a giant beechleaf " alright quickly go to the territory and find me some heerbs anything that will be useful alright? and once you get back i will teach you some of the uses " he mewed with a soft smile then lead his sister into a nest

Appleorchid smiled and pressed her nose tobloodclaws head and whispered " thank you " she sat down in a nest close to bloodlcaw

Badgerjaw growled " you dont tell mewhat to do all your good for is herbs " he snapped but knew that he hadd to let his brother check his wounds out

Jayflight gasped preteneding to be takenback " and all your good for is fighting for no reason hmm how does that sound " he said and st down next to bloodclaw " ok so where does it hurt mostly " he mewed looking at his underbelly to make sure theere were no wounds there " noqw tll me honestly and i can make the pain go away " he mewed gently

judas
December 4th, 2016, 08:34 AM
"I um okay!" The she mewed. She dragged the leaf into the territory, looking for herbs. She soon found some small blue star-shaped flowers and hairy leaves. "Then might be useful.." she put them carefully on the leaf and looked for more. She sniffed around, and found a A leafy and delicious-smelling plant. She picked it up a layed it on the leaf also. Soon she had a small collection of herbs and ran back to the camp. "Jayflight! I found some, er-I think." Snowpaw mewed.

Casual Scribbles
December 4th, 2016, 12:36 PM
"It's only a couple of scratches," Bloodclaw sighed. "The worst one is on my muzzle," he nuzled Appleorchid anyway, wishing Jayflight would leave the two alone.

Crumbleless
December 4th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Braveswan slipped into the beginnings of the medicine cat den her white tail slipping in behind her,"Greetings, I came to check on Appleorchid." The deputy had a reason and knew the reason would gush out eventually like a slit throat. Its all Acorn's fault... If he hadn't fallen in love with that Silverclan she-cat.

Rockstar
December 4th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Ravenwing took the opportunity to slip out of camp and slink through the territory, back to her vole.

With someone else working on the materials, she could bring her fresh kill to the pile.

Strobelight
December 4th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Fallenstone went back with leaves and sticks on his back and in his mouth "hrlp...Chant berth" he managed to say while carrying sticks in his mouth.

Rockstar
December 5th, 2016, 05:30 AM
Fallenstone went back with leaves and sticks on his back and in his mouth "hrlp...Chant berth" he managed to say while carrying sticks in his mouth.

Ravenwing set the vole on the fresh kill pile and slunk back into the territory, where she ran into Fallenstone trying to carry many sticks and leaves.

With a tut and roll of her eyes, she padded up to her Clanmate, taking some of the load for herself. "Give me some of those."

Casual Scribbles
December 5th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Bloodclaw looked up from beside Appleorchid. Why was the deputy here to check on Appleorchid?

dino.
December 5th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Hello! Welcome to BlazeClan! BlazeClan is on the same territory as Lyra's SilverClan, so if you join, be prepared to have your character invade/attack the Clan. BlazeClan and SilverClan live on a mountain, SilverClan at the top and BlazeClan halfway down in a hollow at the base of a cliff. The cliff encases two sides of the camp. Below will be the Clan's status, the fresh kill pile's status, and Clan news! They will be updated as events occur! Below that will be the form to join!

Clan status: searching for materials to build dens, in need of more rogues to join.

Fresh kill pile status: extremely low

Clan news: Bloodclaw has offered to be a foster father for Appleorchid's kits, enraging her brother, Badgerjaw. Bloodclaw and Badgerjaw fought, and Bloodclaw attempted to kill him. Fight was broken up, and they are headed to the medicine cat den.

Form:

Clan name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

Rogue name: Briar
Clan name: Sweetpaw
Looks: She is black with ginger paws, ears, tail-tip, and muzzle. Her sharp green eyes make her incredibly beautiful.
Personality: She is kind and gentle, and she always puts his Clanmates first. She will risk anything for her friends and her kin, and she would never leave a cat behind, no matter if it was a rogue, loner, or Clanmate.
Other: none
Questions: none

Teggy
December 5th, 2016, 03:23 PM
I just dont know what to post!

HwangHarin
December 5th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Sharppaw had slipped into the territory and he was searching for prey. The tom stopped and flickered his tail. Sharppaw crouched down, seeing a mouse. Sharppaw stalked forward. When he was close enough he pounced digging his claws into the mouse killing it instantly.

~Vixen~
December 5th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Jayflight let of a soft purr " good job snowpaw " he mewed picking up the starshaped flower and looked at the herbs she managed to gather on such quick notice the medicine swiped up the cobwebs " cobwebs for a bandage for bleeding wounds " he mewed pressing them onto bloodclaws wounds softly he picked up a piece of marigold and chewedc it into a pulp then drizzled it into the wounds he went over to his sister chcking her wounds " these are pretty bad wounds i will tend to them in a little bit though snowpaw let us move onto badgerjaw " he mewed leaving the cats together

Appleorchid smiled a weary smile " thanks braveswan im fine though " she mewed

Badgerjaw looked at his brother from his nest and grumbled

Casual Scribbles
December 5th, 2016, 07:26 PM
(Briar is accepted! I'll have Blazestar mentor her if that's okay. Could you have her find the Clan as a rogue?)

Bloodclaw hissed when the marigold juice was dripped in his scratches. It stung, but the pain soon faded.

Strobelight
December 5th, 2016, 10:22 PM
"Thanks Ravenwing,I took as much as I could but there's still more at the place where I found them" Fallenstone meowed."I hope that the clan settles in soon,Blazestar has his work cut out for him.."

Crumbleless
December 5th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Braveswan squinted before calling to Jayflight,"Check her kits... Please. It would be terrible if own came out... Stillborn." The deputy knew that the kits were Badgerjaw's but it is were kits no matter whoms parents they came from.

Rockstar
December 6th, 2016, 06:13 AM
"Thanks Ravenwing,I took as much as I could but there's still more at the place where I found them" Fallenstone meowed."I hope that the clan settles in soon,Blazestar has his work cut out for him.."

"I'll help you get the rest of them," Ravenwing mewed, and helped Fallenstone take the materials back to camp. "I agree, but Blazestar needs to start acting like a real leader. He's playing it too safe and letting some of his Clanmates walk over him."

dino.
December 6th, 2016, 06:24 AM
(Briar is accepted! I'll have Blazestar mentor her if that's okay. Could you have her find the Clan as a rogue?)

Bloodclaw hissed when the marigold juice was dripped in his scratches. It stung, but the pain soon faded.
(Yep) Briar paused, tremblibg with hunger, at a scent marker. Maybe their friendly, she thought. Then she decided no. They were probably like everyone else: cruel and cunning and not afraid to kill. She turned away from the scent marker, torn between indecision. She glanced back at it, then decided to wait and see if anyone came. She laid down and closed her eyes.

Strobelight
December 6th, 2016, 10:19 AM
"I'm sure he'll learn,after all,we've gotten this far!" He meowed determinedly,"Hey,Ravenwing not trying to offending you or be forward or something,but when do you think you want to get a mate?"

Casual Scribbles
December 6th, 2016, 08:50 PM
(I ship Ravenstone. I'm sorry. I'll go away now...) Blazestar looked around. Ravenwing was right. I need to start acting like a leader. He padded over to the medicine den after Braveswan. "I'm going out to gather supplies. Watch the camp while I'm gone," then he padded away without waiting for a response. He reached the edge of the territory without realizing it, but he didn't want to enter his old territory, so he padded along the edge. He came across another cat. "Hello?" he meowed softly, not wanting to frighten the kit. Is she a kit? he thought. "Are you alright?" he asked her gently.

Strobelight
December 6th, 2016, 09:17 PM
(Bruh!One Conversation!Must be a new record)

Rockstar
December 6th, 2016, 10:53 PM
"I'm sure he'll learn,after all,we've gotten this far!" He meowed determinedly,"Hey,Ravenwing not trying to offending you or be forward or something,but when do you think you want to get a mate?"

Ravenwing felt a warm flush beneath her pelt from the question, and looked ahead again. "I've... not thought about it. What about you?" She asked, eager to turn the topic away from her.

Rockstar
December 6th, 2016, 10:54 PM
(I ship Ravenstone. I'm sorry. I'll go away now...)

(No complaints here :D)

Strobelight
December 6th, 2016, 10:58 PM
"I dunno," Fallenstone shrugged ,"But I should get one,Am not getting any younger!" He laughed.

Rockstar
December 7th, 2016, 06:17 AM
Ravenwing nodded once. "Yes, we need to keep up the Clan's numbers as well."

Strobelight
December 7th, 2016, 08:31 AM
"Pfff,why are you so serious all the time?It won't hurt to have fun!" He meowed happily.Fallenstone dropped his load of building materials and turned to head out for the rest

Wco FAM

TheBread is my Crumby Breadshield

~Vixen~
December 7th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Badgerjaw growled wincing at the stinging wounds he turned his gaze to the deputyy " he can do what he wishes he is not your slave " he spat

Jayflight let out a sternmew " now you may not speak to your higher authories like that " he snapped and sent the cat out of his den he walked up to his sister " i promise i will leave you to be in a minute i need to check her kits though " he mewed and explained what to do to snowpaw he dipped his head and listened " they all sound healthy and well, its to early to tell how many " he explained with a soft smile these would be his nieces and nephews

Appleorchid grined " good thank you jayflight " she mewed and placed her tail on bloodclaws back " they will be alright " she said softly

Casual Scribbles
December 7th, 2016, 04:55 PM
"That's good," he purred.

~Vixen~
December 7th, 2016, 05:05 PM
She gave him a gentle shove " you wanted to speak with me alone? why? " she asked almost reading his mind

Rockstar
December 8th, 2016, 07:23 AM
"Pfff,why are you so serious all the time?It won't hurt to have fun!" He meowed happily.Fallenstone dropped his load of building materials and turned to head out for the rest

Ravenwing blinked as she set down her load of materials and followed Fallenstone to the rest. She never had much time for 'fun' in her old gang.

She doubted she could have it here either.

"Hm."

Strobelight
December 8th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Fallenstone took some sticks in his jaws,Ravenwing did the same.He dropped his load,"Do you think this will be enough?"

Casual Scribbles
December 8th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Bloodclaw was taken by surprise. "It's not that I wanted to speak with you, I just wanted to be with you," he meowed.

~Vixen~
December 8th, 2016, 04:36 PM
" aww your so sweet bloodclaw " she mewed giving his a lick on the top of the head

HwangHarin
December 8th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Wow, Me and Sharppaw are just some loners rping by ourselves. lol )

Sharppaw looked around, the rabbit in his jaws, he went and dug a hole and buried the rabbit and put dirt over it and put leaves that were laying around around it. Sharppaw scented the air again and saw a mouse on the forest floor just a couple fox lengths away, he quickly got into a hunter's crouch and stalked forward. When he was near enough he pounced and killed it quickly. He buried it, and signed.

Casual Scribbles
December 8th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Sweet, huh, He thought bitterly, She doesn't know who I really am yet, Bloodclaw had killed so many cats for fun. So, so many. The details had driven him crazy; the sight, the smell of blood, the nightmares, the rush of adrenaline that he found addicting, the way they pleaded for mercy. Aaron had never given it. Bloodclaw never would. He had told a lie. Bloodclaw was not the name he chose because of battles. It was the name he chose because of the blood on his claws. The blood that would soon be on his claws.

Rockstar
December 9th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Fallenstone took some sticks in his jaws,Ravenwing did the same.He dropped his load,"Do you think this will be enough?"

Ravenwing flicked her tail, unsure. "It should be, but we should ask Blazestar, to be sure."

Strobelight
December 9th, 2016, 09:37 AM
Fallenstone padded to Blazestar "Blazestar,we collected the materials," He pointed to a pile of sticks,brambles and Leaves,"Do you think it's enough?"

EclipsemoonXD

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

Am Savage Scars Attack Dinosaur

Casual Scribbles
December 9th, 2016, 10:35 AM
(Blazestar is not in the camp, he is out in the territory with Briar/Sweetpaw Strobelight)

Strobelight
December 9th, 2016, 11:04 AM
(Oh damn nvm REWIND)
"Blazestar isn't in camp" he meowed to Ravenwing,"Am gonna start to build" Fallenstone started to make improvements on the nursery entrance.

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

~Breadsticks~
December 9th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Rouge name (cause this Clan is just starting out): Wolf
Clan name: Wolfbite
Looks: Wolf (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c9/d8/d3/c9d8d3f259da1a7c19c60bc6357568ab.jpg)
Personality: TBRP
Other: Hasn't joined yet
Questions: N/A
Rouge name (cause this Clan is just starting out): Frost
Clan name: Frostwing
Looks: Frost (http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/a1Mjv38_700b.jpg)
Rouge name (cause this Clan is just starting out): Hail
Clan name: Sharphail
Looks: Hail (http://stuffpoint.com/cats/image/393315-cats-savannah-cat.jpg)

Casual Scribbles
December 9th, 2016, 02:43 PM
(Accepted! Please have them find BlazeClan as a rogue)

lyra
December 9th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Rouge name (cause this Clan is just starting out): Hydrangea // Asher // Ivory
Clan name: Hydrangeaclaw // Ashstorm // Ivorypaw
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/82/42/5a/82425a2bb24c094c76f7e4d13a73b92b.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/83/72/be/8372be967c4a1664053fb99cb313b7d4.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ce/55/c3/ce55c3aad4ae775455481aadac82b314.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D for all
Other: Ivory will need a mentor whenever she joins.

~Vixen~
December 9th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Sweet, huh, He thought bitterly, She doesn't know who I really am yet, Bloodclaw had killed so many cats for fun. So, so many. The details had driven him crazy; the sight, the smell of blood, the nightmares, the rush of adrenaline that he found addicting, the way they pleaded for mercy. Aaron had never given it. Bloodclaw never would. He had told a lie. Bloodclaw was not the name he chose because of battles. It was the name he chose because of the blood on his claws. The blood that would soon be on his claws.

Dont kill my charctors or i be mad ) She stared at him while he was lost in thought a sharp pain stabbing her in the gut she let out a whimper " oww " she hissed

Casual Scribbles
December 9th, 2016, 04:42 PM
(Don’t worry, he's got some... specific ...characters in mind,) Bloodclaw was snapped out of his thoughts by Appleorchid's whimper. "What is it, what's wrong?" The concern in his eyes was real, and he was on his paws in seconds. "Do I need to get Jayflight?"

~Vixen~
December 9th, 2016, 04:47 PM
badgerjaw? hopestar? ) she grumbled and looked down at her belly shock filling her eyes she mumbled pain flooding her she felt as it claws were striking her stomach repeatly she nodded " the kits... " she mewed not knowing how else to put it

Casual Scribbles
December 9th, 2016, 05:47 PM
(I ship Ravenstone. I'm sorry. I'll go away now...) Blazestar looked around. Ravenwing was right. I need to start acting like a leader. He padded over to the medicine den after Braveswan. "I'm going out to gather supplies. Watch the camp while I'm gone," then he padded away without waiting for a response. He reached the edge of the territory without realizing it, but he didn't want to enter his old territory, so he padded along the edge. He came across another cat. "Hello?" he meowed softly, not wanting to frighten the kit. Is she a kit? he thought. "Are you alright?" he asked her gently.

(Bump for FoxyFanGirl )

dino.
December 9th, 2016, 06:04 PM
(Bump for FoxyFanGirl )
"What? Whos there!" Briar lept up, startled. She took a step back when she spotted the other cat. "W-who are you? What do you want?" Her heart began pounding so hard she thought that the other cat could hear it.

Rockstar
December 9th, 2016, 09:23 PM
(Oh damn nvm REWIND)
"Blazestar isn't in camp" he meowed to Ravenwing,"Am gonna start to build" Fallenstone started to make improvements on the nursery entrance.

Ravenwing nodded and started fixing up the nursery entrance with Fallenstone.

HwangHarin
December 9th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Sharppaw hunted for a little while and dug up his catchings and patted to camp, his catching in his wide jaws.

Casual Scribbles
December 9th, 2016, 09:30 PM
(Accepted Lyra! Also, it's my little secret, Vix. *evil laugh*)

Bloodclaw jumped, "Gah, kits kits kits kits!" He panicked as if he himself were the father - which he wasn’t - and dashed off to Jayflight. "Kits," was all he said, knowing the medicine cat would understand. // Blazestar backed up. "Whoah, easy. I'm not going to hurt you," he paused, looking the she-cat over thoughtfully, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay,"

lyra
December 10th, 2016, 05:21 AM
Hydrangea looked at Asher, and uncertain look in her eyes. She knew that she, Asher, and Ivory all needed somewhere to live where they didn't have to fight for prey, but how did she know that Ivory wouldn't get hurt? She brought her kit closer to her with her tail, just in case anything were to happen. Hydrangea had heard that Blazeclan was a good clan from her friends who liked to explore every once in a while. "Maybe we should try that Silverclan place instead," She meowed to Asher, but her brother shook his head. "If you want to live in a safe place with Ivory, this would be the place," He told her, gesturing to the kit at her side. The Ginger and white cat sighed, but she agreed. The only reason she had left her mate was to come here, but now she regretted it. Hydrangea started to pad forwards the camp, Ivory struggling to keep up with her. (Actually when Ivory joins she'll be a kit instead) "Where we going?" They dappled kitten asked once she reached her mother. "We're going to join a clan," Hydrangea explained, making it as understandable as possible.

Casual Scribbles
December 10th, 2016, 10:51 AM
(Accepted Lyra! Also, it's my little secret, Vix. *evil laugh*)

Bloodclaw jumped, "Gah, kits kits kits kits!" He panicked as if he himself were the father - which he wasn’t - and dashed off to Jayflight. "Kits," was all he said, knowing the medicine cat would understand. // Blazestar backed up. "Whoah, easy. I'm not going to hurt you," he paused, looking the she-cat over thoughtfully, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay,"

Bump for FoxyFanGirl and Vix,)

Silhouettes
December 10th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Rouge name: Misty
Clan name: Lakefeather
Looks: Pale gray tabby with a white chest, paws, and splashes.
Perso: Fierce though can be kind, has a short temper.
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Casual Scribbles
December 10th, 2016, 03:48 PM
(Accepted! Please have them find BlazeClan as a rogue!)

~Vixen~
December 10th, 2016, 07:32 PM
jayflight bounced to his feet " keep bagderjaw out " he mewed and then said " you have to wait outside im sorry i will call you in if she asks for you " then nodded and yowled " SNOWPAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN HERE NOW " hoping she would obey he raced into the nursery to his sisters side quickly feeling her side he raced up to his brother and bloodclaw " go get me a strong twig, some boarge leaves some tansy and whatever else you can find STAT " he mewed

dino.
December 10th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Bump for FoxyFanGirl and Vix,)
"A-are you sure?" Briar stammered. She seemed to calm down a bit but was still weary. "W-who are you?"

Casual Scribbles
December 10th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Blazestar sat down, and made sure his paws were visible so the poor scared kit could see that his claws were sheathed. "My name is Blazestar. May I ask who you are?" He kept his voice soft and gentle, soothing, so as not to startle her. // "Stick. Stick stick stick," Bloodclaw raced to grab a stick and the herbs Jayflight asked for. He bared his teeth at Badgerfang in warning before turning to help the medicine cat. "It's okay, Appleorchid, I'm here," his voice shook as he stood by the she-cat's head. He seemed more nervouse than she was.

~Vixen~
December 11th, 2016, 07:54 AM
good thank you badgerjaw stay out i dont trust you in this situation " hev snapped placing a paw on the shecats flank ( how many should she have? )

Appleorchid smiled " whose the nervous one ' she teased bloodclawc reaching up and placing a lick on his nose

Casual Scribbles
December 11th, 2016, 08:15 AM
Idk, maybe like, three healthy ones, and and injured/disfigured/stillborn one from Badgerjaw's attacks?) Bloodckaw let out a shaky laugh, then turned to Badgerjaw. "You heard what Jayflight said, out!" He snarled, snapping his jaws at the abusive tom.

Strobelight
December 11th, 2016, 08:28 AM
"Ravenwing,What happened with your 'old gang'?" He asked,prying out answers by gently resting his tail on her shoulder."It's okay if you don't want to talk about this..."

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

Rockstar
December 11th, 2016, 09:17 PM
"Ravenwing,What happened with your 'old gang'?" He asked,prying out answers by gently resting his tail on her shoulder."It's okay if you don't want to talk about this..."

Ravenwing blinked, and glanced down at her paws. Her old life wasn't something she remembered fondly.

"...it was... rough."

Strobelight
December 11th, 2016, 09:20 PM
"Is...Is that why you left?" He asked,processing the thought,"We should change the subject, kits are coming?"

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

dino.
December 12th, 2016, 06:48 AM
Blazestar sat down, and made sure his paws were visible so the poor scared kit could see that his claws were sheathed. "My name is Blazestar. May I ask who you are?" He kept his voice soft and gentle, soothing, so as not to startle her. // "Stick. Stick stick stick," Bloodclaw raced to grab a stick and the herbs Jayflight asked for. He bared his teeth at Badgerfang in warning before turning to help the medicine cat. "It's okay, Appleorchid, I'm here," his voice shook as he stood by the she-cat's head. He seemed more nervouse than she was.
"My name is Briar. I-I'm 12 moons old, and I came from Twoleg place," Briar stammered. "I'm just looking for a place to stay for a while."

Rockstar
December 12th, 2016, 01:53 PM
"Is...Is that why you left?" He asked,processing the thought,"We should change the subject, kits are coming?"

Ravenwing was about to answer about her gang, but was halted by Fallenstone's sudden change of subject. "Um... yes, so I heard."

She didn't mind speaking to Fallenstone... she could almost feel like she could trust him. Like she could trust the Clan not to attack her at a moment's notice for the sake of it.

Casual Scribbles
December 12th, 2016, 03:56 PM
"My name is Briar. I-I'm 12 moons old, and I came from Twoleg place," Briar stammered. "I'm just looking for a place to stay for a while."

"Would you like to come to BlazeClan?" Blazestar asked gently, keeping his voice calm and level so as not to startle her. The poor kit still seemed so scared. She was about the age of an apprentice, and looked like she could be easily trained.

dino.
December 12th, 2016, 04:13 PM
"Would you like to come to BlazeClan?" Blazestar asked gently, keeping his voice calm and level so as not to startle her. The poor kit still seemed so scared. She was about the age of an apprentice, and looked like she could be easily trained.
"I guess. I mean, I've heard about you an that you train cats, and I already know how to fight so..." Her voice trailed off. (And she is twelve moons old. A warrior's age. Not a kit. XD)

Casual Scribbles
December 12th, 2016, 04:47 PM
"I guess. I mean, I've heard about you an that you train cats, and I already know how to fight so..." Her voice trailed off. (And she is twelve moons old. A warrior's age. Not a kit. XD)

(I know, Blazestar is just calling her a kit)

Blazestar purred. "That's good, Briar. I can teach you the rest!" He nudged her shoulder gently to help her to her paws. "Just follow me," he meowed.

dino.
December 12th, 2016, 07:30 PM
(I know, Blazestar is just calling her a kit)

Blazestar purred. "That's good, Briar. I can teach you the rest!" He nudged her shoulder gently to help her to her paws. "Just follow me," he meowed.
Briar followed Blazestar reluctantly. "So where's your camp?" she asked.

Strobelight
December 12th, 2016, 07:53 PM
"Lucky..." He mumbled as he finished up the nursery entrance."Am gonna go rest now,am tired" he paused and turned around to look at Ravenwing,"Get some rest,okay?"

Rockstar
December 12th, 2016, 09:39 PM
"Lucky..." He mumbled as he finished up the nursery entrance."Am gonna go rest now,am tired" he paused and turned around to look at Ravenwing,"Get some rest,okay?"

Ravenwing flicked her tail, and watched as Fallenstone went to rest.

She felt like she should, but she also felt she should check how the camp was doing first.

She padded around--or more fittingly, skulked around the camp.

Casual Scribbles
December 13th, 2016, 05:38 AM
Briar followed Blazestar reluctantly. "So where's your camp?" she asked.

"It's just at the base of that cliff," he jerked his head at the bits of rock the cats coukd see through the trees. Being farther down the mountain than SilverClan, the forest was thicker.

dino.
December 13th, 2016, 06:02 AM
"It's just at the base of that cliff," he jerked his head at the bits of rock the cats coukd see through the trees. Being farther down the mountain than SilverClan, the forest was thicker.
Briar followed nervously. "Um, how many cats are in your Clan right now?" she stammered. If he makes me an apprentice I'm going to be the oldest one that's ever lived! she realized with a jolt.

Casual Scribbles
December 13th, 2016, 09:22 AM
"Not many," he assured her. Not enough, Blazestar thought.

dino.
December 13th, 2016, 11:23 AM
"Not many," he assured her. Not enough, Blazestar thought.
"That's good, right?" Briar mewed. "That means that the dens don't get over crowded, and the camp isn't full of cats." She paused. "T-that is good, right?"

Casual Scribbles
December 13th, 2016, 12:16 PM
"It would be good, if we had a few more cats, but there's hardly enough cats to call it a Clan. You can join, and that would help," Blazestar meowed. "Of course, I'd have to make you an apprentice at first, but not for long. Only enough to assess your skills and help you perfect them." He added reluctantly.

~Vixen~
December 13th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Idk, maybe like, three healthy ones, and and injured/disfigured/stillborn one from Badgerjaw's attacks?) Bloodckaw let out a shaky laugh, then turned to Badgerjaw. "You heard what Jayflight said, out!" He snarled, snapping his jaws at the abusive tom. I was thinking 4 or 5 healthly and one disfigred then badgerjaw will attack apple and the kit will protect her ) after a few hours of kitting the final kit came it was oddly disfigured his head fell "apple.... " he mewed

Casual Scribbles
December 13th, 2016, 07:35 PM
(They were just born, they shouldn't really know how to speak or fight yet...) Bloodclaw looked over the kits with glee. "Appleorchid, they're beautiful!" He breathed, licking the she-cat on the nose. He nuzzled her, then licked each of the kits.

Rockstar
December 13th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Ravenwing remembered that Appleorchid was having her kits in the nursery, and she couldn't help but sit nearby and listen curiously.

How many had she had? What would they look like?

...would she ever have kits?

HwangHarin
December 13th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Sharppaw was in the forest, he was heading back to camp, his claws had dirt in them, from digging up his catchings. Sharppaw glanced around as he walked around, he was learning about this part of the forest, he very good tracking skills.

( Will someone rp with me PLZZZ!!!????!!!)

~Vixen~
December 14th, 2016, 05:48 PM
(They were just born, they shouldn't really know how to speak or fight yet...) Bloodclaw looked over the kits with glee. "Appleorchid, they're beautiful!" He breathed, licking the she-cat on the nose. He nuzzled her, then licked each of the kits.

I mean later in the roleplay ) she looked down at her suckling kits " thank you.. " she mewed her voice full of love she placed her head on his shoulder " you will be a wonderful father ' she mewed

Casual Scribbles
December 14th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Bloodclaw smiled. "And you'll be a great mother." He looked them over, trying to think of possible names for them. (What do they look like?)

Rockstar
December 15th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Ravenwing decided she'd heard enough from the nursery. Shaking her head, she padded toward the camp entrance and into the territory, looking for some more prey to bring.

Strobelight
December 15th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Fallenstone woke panting,He sat up and groomed himself,He then padded out of the warriors den and looked for something to do.

~Vixen~
December 15th, 2016, 04:41 PM
ID broke mywrist BTW) she smiled " i dont know what name them? " she mwed

Casual Scribbles
December 15th, 2016, 07:08 PM
"Well..." he looked over the kits, his gaze resting on the slightly disfigured one, "why don't we name that one Mangledkit?" At first Bloodclaw had said Mangle, unnacustomed to Clan names, but then added the -edkit after a brief hesitation. "Mangledkit," he repeated, nodding to himself. (Do you still have the links to Appleorchid and Badgerjaw's looks? Also, what are the kits' genders?)

Rockstar
December 16th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Ravenwing had managed to find a plump mouse in her hunt, and had brought it back to camp to put it on the fresh kill pile. She was starting to feel a little better after clearing her head in the walk.

~Vixen~
December 17th, 2016, 08:25 AM
alright " she mewed " poor creature " she mewed softly ( badgerjaw is an all black cat with a few stripes of white on his back and sapple is a maine coon flu ffy calico with blue eyes )

Casual Scribbles
December 17th, 2016, 11:27 AM
alright " she mewed " poor creature " she mewed softly ( badgerjaw is an all black cat with a few stripes of white on his back and sapple is a maine coon flu ffy calico with blue eyes )

(Alright, how bout four healthy kits and then Mangledkit? Kit one- black and white calico, blue eyed tom. Kit two- a grey fluffy maine coon she-kit with whatever colored eyes Badger has. Kit three- an exact copy of his mother. Kit four- an exact copy of her father. Mangledkit- a fluffy grey tom with a black stripe down his back.)

Casual Scribbles
December 18th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Bump)

>Pepsi<
December 18th, 2016, 10:40 AM

Fresh kill pile status: extremely low

Form:

Clan name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

Rouge name: Ripple
Clan name: RippledIce
Looks: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=rippled+grey+cats&view=detailv2&&id=3D5942ED79A14B8702A98C39880B08FEE22BCA79&selectedIndex=0&ccid=TRk9%2fran&simid=608044229390369136&thid=OIP.M4d193dfeb6a74336a90da2e38d170e54o0
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: She will never be able to have kits

Casual Scribbles
December 18th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Rouge name: Ripple
Clan name: RippledIce
Looks: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=rippled+grey+cats&view=detailv2&&id=3D5942ED79A14B8702A98C39880B08FEE22BCA79&selectedIndex=0&ccid=TRk9%2fran&simid=608044229390369136&thid=OIP.M4d193dfeb6a74336a90da2e38d170e54o0
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: She will never be able to have kits

Accepted, but can you just give a quick summary of her personality? You don’t have to give the whole thing, jusy a summary. (Ex.: sneaky, playful, kind, etc.)

>Pepsi<
December 18th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Accepted, but can you just give a quick summary of her personality? You don’t have to give the whole thing, jusy a summary. (Ex.: sneaky, playful, kind, etc.)
Sure: fun, playful and humerous

Casual Scribbles
December 18th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Sure: fun, playful and humerous

Thanks! Just have her find camp as a rouge)

Rockstar
December 20th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Ravenwing returned to the camp, and put some more prey onto the fresh kill pile before looking to see what needed adding to reinforce the dens.

Casual Scribbles
December 22nd, 2016, 06:38 PM
(Bump for vixenandwillowlikescookies )

~Vixen~
December 26th, 2016, 05:36 PM
(Alright, how bout four healthy kits and then Mangledkit? Kit one- black and white calico, blue eyed tom. Kit two- a grey fluffy maine coon she-kit with whatever colored eyes Badger has. Kit three- an exact copy of his mother. Kit four- an exact copy of her father. Mangledkit- a fluffy grey tom with a black stripe down his back.)

Sounds wonderful but i think kit 3 should be a girl and mangled should be a tom what do you think of the names Darkkit Stormkit Heartkit and adderkit )

Casual Scribbles
December 26th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Sounds wonderful but i think kit 3 should be a girl and mangled should be a tom what do you think of the names Darkkit Stormkit Heartkit and adderkit )

(I like it! Mangled is a tom already, but I guess kit three could be a girl)

~Vixen~
December 26th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Ok i only ask because almost all calicos are girls )

Casual Scribbles
December 27th, 2016, 04:35 AM
(Okay, that makes sense)

~Vixen~
December 27th, 2016, 07:18 PM
OK LETS GET BACK TO THE ROLEPLAY ) looks like 3 she cats and 2 toms " she mewed

Casual Scribbles
December 28th, 2016, 08:45 AM
(Okay, but we can change Kit one to a black and white spotted tom) "They’re all adorable. What should we name the others?" Bloodclaw asked. He looked them over, eyes resting on the firstborn. The little tom-kit had a white base coat with black spottings scattered across his body. "What about Darkkit for that one?"

~Vixen~
December 28th, 2016, 03:05 PM
She smiled at the kits placing her tail lovingly around tem " yes and how about heartkit for this little one " she mewed motioning to the smaller replica of her and looking at the copy of badjerjaw " adderkit for that one " she mewed

Casual Scribbles
December 28th, 2016, 10:18 PM
She smiled at the kits placing her tail lovingly around tem " yes and how about heartkit for this little one " she mewed motioning to the smaller replica of her and looking at the copy of badjerjaw " adderkit for that one " she mewed

Bloodclaw smiled and nodded. "I like those names," He purred, looking lovingly at his mate and kits. You could never tell he was a psychopathic murderer.

~Vixen~
December 29th, 2016, 07:57 AM
She purred drawing her tounge over her kits and smiling " how about storm for this one " she said licking each of them then turned her proud eyes to her mate " mangledkit may be deformed but he will be a fine cat " she declared then looked at her mate "you have had a hard life, I want better for them " she mewed then continued:" I know you would give your life for me or these kits but promise me you will live "She mewed jayflight looked at the kits smiling while badgerjaw frowned "kill the deformed one!" He snapped appleorxhid pulled herself around them tighter

Casual Scribbles
December 29th, 2016, 08:38 AM
"You're right, and I swear to you I will." Bloodclaw smiled down at her. Upon hearing Badgerjaw's exclamation, he stood and padded over to the tom. "We will never take orders from you. And you will never lay a claw on Appleorchid's kits. The tom stod protectively over his mate and her litter of kits, refusing to let the cruel tom get closer. He hoped the tom would approach, strike out at him. He longed for the taste of blood, a fire burning in his eyes. A cruel half-grin twitching onto his face as he glared at Badgerjaw, his insanity just barely surfacing in his features.

~Vixen~
December 29th, 2016, 09:28 AM
She smiled up at her mate but her smile soon grew weak " STAY AWAY YOU CRUEL BEAST " she snapped at her brother. Badgerjaw snarled " ik can do whatever i wish like this! " he snapped kicking out at bloodclaw and l;anmdoing a slash on her nose " OW " yelped appleorchid " i can also do this " he snapped grabbing the deformedkit and through it across the cave it yelped and appleorchid curled around herv other kits and held them close " Please dont hurt them! " she wailed jyflight raced up to the leader " there at it again this time badgerjaw through a kit " he explained

Casual Scribbles
December 29th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Bloodclaw snapped. He roared, launching himself at Badgerjaw, throwing him to the ground and leaping past him to grab Mangledkit. He delivered the kit safely to its mother and pounced on Badgerjaw, locking his jaws around the tom's throat. He could almost taste the blood that would surely be spilt at his paws.

"Dear StarClan," Blazestar sighed and shook his head. "Wait here," he told Briar, the followed after Jayflight. (@FoxyFanGirl)

~Vixen~
December 29th, 2016, 10:34 AM
The tom snarled lashing up nd kicking him in the chest and slashiung his belly he slithered from his jaws

Appleorcid wrppped vherself aroun d her kits

Jayfeather stopped in front of his den deeply disstressed

Mangledkit whimpered

Badgerjaw lashed out sending a flurry of claws landing anywhere you could get a grip on

Crumbleless
December 29th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Sorry I haven't been roleplaying here much!).
Braveswan lifted her ears as she padded into the camp a squirrel hanging from her jaws. Dropping the squirrel the she-cat immediately raced over to the fighting cats. "Both of you stop!" She hissed baring her teeth. Then Badgerjaw's claws latched onto her pelt and she yowled angrily slashing her claws at the tom to get him to let go of her white pelt.

~Vixen~
December 29th, 2016, 11:40 AM
He snarled "your not in this " he snapped

Appleorxhid helped a scar oozing blood

dino.
December 29th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Bloodclaw snapped. He roared, launching himself at Badgerjaw, throwing him to the ground and leaping past him to grab Mangledkit. He delivered the kit safely to its mother and pounced on Badgerjaw, locking his jaws around the tom's throat. He could almost taste the blood that would surely be spilt at his paws.

"Dear StarClan," Blazestar sighed and shook his head. "Wait here," he told Briar, the followed after Jayflight. (@FoxyFanGirl)
Briar stood in the camp, flinching at the yowls. "If this is Clan life then I don't want to live like this!" she moaned.

Casual Scribbles
December 29th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Bloodclaw roared at the pain. He pounced on Badgerjaw, lashing out with unsheathed claws. So, so close. Adrenaline pulsed in his veins as he laughed wickedly, insanity etched in his voice. "I will kill you before you lay another claw on my mate or her kits." His eyes burned with madness, it was almost scary.

Blazestar froze for a moment in the mouth of the cave, jaws gaping. "Really? In the medicine den?" He whispered to Jayflight. Then he turned, remembering Ravenwing's words. "Hey!" He shouted, stepping in front of Braveswan. "Break it up! Now!"

Bloodclaw laughed again. "Not until he's dead or dying,"

Crumbleless
December 29th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Braveswan growled knocking Badgerjaw away with a single blow. "I certainly am! I'm the deputy, remember?" The she-cat stood over Badgerjaw her eyes blazing. "Now, I order you to go hunting for your clan. The fresh kill pile only has a squirrel in it now." She mewed. She hoped Blazestar would take care of Bloodclaw. Sooner or later one of the two would have to be exiled.

~Vixen~
December 29th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Jayfeather nodded " thanks he pushed me out before I could do anything " he explained

Appleorxhid groaned " is it over " she mumbled through her tail
Badgerjaw snarled " Mark my words I will get my revenge he snapped then ran off

Appleorxhid helped pulling her head from her tail blood dripped from a. Jagged hash on her head and a slice gushed blood from her chin " oww " she hissed

Casual Scribbles
December 29th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Blazestar was seething. "Braveswan, you take care of Bloodclaw. I will go get Badgerjaw." He stalked off in the direction the tom had run. "Don’t worry Briar, this isn't normal Clan life, this is just those two." He growled as he passed her. "You." He snapped when her reached Badgerjaw. "In my den. Now." He glared at Badgerjaw with furious golden eyes.

"Don’t worry, it's over... for now," Bloodclaw's eye twitched, and he stood in a defensive position for a while, letting the insanity drain out of him so that he appeared normal again.

~Vixen~
December 29th, 2016, 04:37 PM
Badgerjaw stalked into his leaders den " whatr do you want i was doing what was nessiscary " he said aggresively

appleorchid's lip tembled pain surging through her as her blood stained her cailco pelt red " MANGLEDKIT poor mangledkit " she mewed looking at his terrible deformed leg

Crumbleless
December 29th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Braveswan nodded to the leader before turning to Bloodclaw. "Go hunt please. I haven't had time to organize any hunting patrols so this will be your punishment at the moment. If you argue you can go speak with Badgerjaw and Blazestar." She mewed before padding up to the squirrel she had dropped and placing it in the empty fresh kill pile. Leaf-bare is definitely upon us.

Casual Scribbles
December 29th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Braveswan nodded to the leader before turning to Bloodclaw. "Go hunt please. I haven't had time to organize any hunting patrols so this will be your punishment at the moment. If you argue you can go speak with Badgerjaw and Blazestar." She mewed before padding up to the squirrel she had dropped and placing it in the empty fresh kill pile. Leaf-bare is definitely upon us.

"Yes, Braveswan," He nodded, then turned to Appleorchid. "Have Jayflight check Mangledkit while I'm gone." He then padded out to hunt.

"Doing what was necessary?!" Blazestar roared. "You threw a kit across a cave and started a fight because you thought a mother should kill her own kit!" He paced back and forth, never taking his eyes off Badgerjaw. "My mother didn't even try to stop me from leaving my Clan, so this kit is lucky to have a mother who will protect him no matter what!" The fiery tom was seething, anger radiating off his pelt. "Clanmates do not kill other Clanmates! Am I understood?" vixenandwillowlikescookie

dino.
December 29th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Blazestar was seething. "Braveswan, you take care of Bloodclaw. I will go get Badgerjaw." He stalked off in the direction the tom had run. "Don’t worry Briar, this isn't normal Clan life, this is just those two." He growled as he passed her. "You." He snapped when her reached Badgerjaw. "In my den. Now." He glared at Badgerjaw with furious golden eyes.

"Don’t worry, it's over... for now," Bloodclaw's eye twitched, and he stood in a defensive position for a while, letting the insanity drain out of him so that he appeared normal again.
Briar really hoped that Bloodclaw didn't end up noticing her. If it was one thing she knew, she knew she would rather be unnoticeable and forgettable. And if om e cat notices you, soon the entire world does. And i dont want to be noticed.

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 08:43 AM
Jayflight pushed into thew den and gave a loving look at his sister he picked up mangled kit " oh poor creature his leg is clearly mangled past fixing but i fear this isnt the last timr " he explained examining the kit and landing on its jaw " the stone floor broke its aw luckily it didnt break his spine " he explained licking the kit and placing it with its mother " Snowpaw! " he called anxiously he wanted to help his sister but he needed to teach snowpaw

Badgerjaw looked up at him fury blazing in his amber eyes" the kit can never fight can never hunt and is useless dont oyu understand that! " he snapped eyes raging " he stole my mate " then an idea flashed though his head and he sat down preteending to be greiving ' i had her my whole life and when someone tried to take her away i just went a bit crazy and sicne they are his kits they deserve to be killed every one of them "" he said

appleorchid wrapped herself tightly and neatly around her suckling kits " your alright " she whispering sending a thankful glance at jayflight

Casual Scribbles
December 30th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Jayflight pushed into thew den and gave a loving look at his sister he picked up mangled kit " oh poor creature his leg is clearly mangled past fixing but i fear this isnt the last timr " he explained examining the kit and landing on its jaw " the stone floor broke its aw luckily it didnt break his spine " he explained licking the kit and placing it with its mother " Snowpaw! " he called anxiously he wanted to help his sister but he needed to teach snowpaw

Badgerjaw looked up at him fury blazing in his amber eyes" the kit can never fight can never hunt and is useless dont oyu understand that! " he snapped eyes raging " he stole my mate " then an idea flashed though his head and he sat down preteending to be greiving ' i had her my whole life and when someone tried to take her away i just went a bit crazy and sicne they are his kits they deserve to be killed every one of them "" he said

appleorchid wrapped herself tightly and neatly around her suckling kits " your alright " she whispering sending a thankful glance at jayflight

"I have to dissagree. My old Clan tells stories of a cat named Cherryblossom who could hunt and fight better than any other cat, and she was born with only three legs." Blazestar shook his head. "The reason he took her from you, is because you abused her. I am not surprised she left you, and honestly, I don't blame her. If she truly was your everything, you wouldn’t have attacked her as you did. Those kits will live and make our Clan strong. So as of right now, you will sleep in the apprentices' den until you can learn to keep your anger in check. Do you object?"

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 09:40 AM
" i do object i will sleep in the apprentices den if bloodclaw has to as well " he mewed ' he was as bad as i was " he sapped

Casual Scribbles
December 30th, 2016, 10:07 AM
" i do object i will sleep in the apprentices den if bloodclaw has to as well " he mewed ' he was as bad as i was " he sapped

"Unfortunately, I am afraid to put you two in the same den together until you work out your problems." Blazestar sat, and curled his tail around his paws. "He will be sleeping in the nursery and treated like a kit. The only priveleges you both get are hunting and eating. Neither of you are to leave camp without an escort, and once a day, you will both come in here to peacefully talk out your problems. With each other." Blazestar dipped his head. "You are dissmissed."

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 10:12 AM
" wait! can you ban him from ever seeing his kits until they are apprentices " he asked easgerly jayflight got up " one minute sis " he climbed up the the leaders den worry clouding his eyes and waited for badgerjaw to leave he smiled at brairpelt " hello " he smiled

Casual Scribbles
December 30th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Badgerjaw stalked into his leaders den " whatr do you want i was doing what was nessiscary " he said aggresively

appleorchid's lip tembled pain surging through her as her blood stained her cailco pelt red " MANGLEDKIT poor mangledkit " she mewed looking at his terrible deformed leg
" wait! can you ban him from ever seeing his kits until they are apprentices " he asked easgerly jayflight got up " one minute sis " he climbed up the the leaders den worry clouding his eyes and waited for badgerjaw to leave he smiled at brairpelt " hello " he smiled

Blazestar thought for a minute. "That, I cannot do. It would be a punishment not only to him, but to the kits. No kit should grow up without their father." He thought longer, to see what compromise he could make and finally got it. "But he will not be allowed to mentor any of them, and you may mentor whichever one you want, so long as you swear not to hurt them on purpose."

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 10:23 AM
he sighd " fine " he mewed " thank you blazestar " he mewed walking out as jayflight stepped in " sorry to disrubt your moments peace but you may want to know abut mangledkit " he mewed

Casual Scribbles
December 30th, 2016, 11:25 AM
he sighd " fine " he mewed " thank you blazestar " he mewed walking out as jayflight stepped in " sorry to disrubt your moments peace but you may want to know abut mangledkit " he mewed

"You're welcome, Badgerjaw." Blazestar felt pride swell in his chest. He finally did it. He git his Clan to listen to him. Snapped out of his thoughts by Jayflight, he turned to the medicine cat. "What is the news?"

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 11:26 AM
" his tail tip was sprained his allready deformed leg is shattered and his jaw is broken " he explained his shoulders slumping " im sorry i failed " he said miserbly

Casual Scribbles
December 30th, 2016, 11:39 AM
" his tail tip was sprained his allready deformed leg is shattered and his jaw is broken " he explained his shoulders slumping " im sorry i failed " he said miserbly

"You haven't failed. He's not dead yet." Blazestar got an idea. "Can you go get Thunderjump?" He asked Jayflight. "Then you need to go heal Mangledkit to the best of your ability."

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 11:44 AM
" yes blazestar " he said he leapt to his paws and dased out of the den and to thunderjump " blazestar would like you " he commented then walked to his den

Casual Scribbles
December 30th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Thunderjump looked up in surprise. He headed toward Blazestar's den. "Yes Blazestar?"

"Come here." Blazestar regarded Thunderjump with calculating eyes.

"You came with Moongaze from SilverClan, correct?" Thunderjump nodded.

"Here's what I want you to do..."

-le time skip-

Thunderjump left camp.

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 12:34 PM
jayflight watched the cat leave and padde to his leader " whjat was that about and im afraid i cannot heal the kit

Casual Scribbles
December 30th, 2016, 02:01 PM
jayflight watched the cat leave and padde to his leader " whjat was that about and im afraid i cannot heal the kit

"That was a private mission for him," Blazestar meowed. "Why can’t you heal the kit."

~Vixen~
December 30th, 2016, 03:23 PM
He sighed " his leg and jaws are permanently damaged the impact plus rock made for shattering beyond fixing " he explained

Casual Scribbles
December 30th, 2016, 05:58 PM
He sighed " his leg and jaws are permanently damaged the impact plus rock made for shattering beyond fixing " he explained

"All right, Jayflight. Do as much as possible to that he has the best chance possible." Blazestar replied.

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 08:21 AM
He will live luckily the impack didnt hit his back or skull but he will have to be trained as if he only has 3 limbs and he wil.,l have to come to be for therpey everyday " he explained then excused himself " i will go telll bloodclaw when he gets back " he said softly

Casual Scribbles
December 31st, 2016, 11:29 AM
He will live luckily the impack didnt hit his back or skull but he will have to be trained as if he only has 3 limbs and he wil.,l have to come to be for therpey everyday " he explained then excused himself " i will go telll bloodclaw when he gets back " he said softly

"I understand, thank you for informing me. When Bloodclaw returns, I also need you to tell him to come see me after you tell him." Blazestar nodded.

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 11:31 AM
yes sir will do blazestar " he mewed

Casual Scribbles
December 31st, 2016, 11:44 AM
Bloodclaw trotted back into camp with a hawk, a rabbit, and a mouse. His paws were suspiciously stained red, but he hoped the other cats would just assume it was from the prey. He dropped the animals on the fresh-kill pile and sat to clean his paws.

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 11:52 AM
jayfeather hung his head and walked to bloodclaw " uh bloodclaw.. " he mewed

Casual Scribbles
December 31st, 2016, 12:17 PM
jayfeather hung his head and walked to bloodclaw " uh bloodclaw.. " he mewed

"Yes, Jayflight?" Bloodclaw looked up and at the medicine cat.

Crumbleless
December 31st, 2016, 12:18 PM
Braveswan nodded to Bloodclaw as he padded past. "Good work Bloodclaw." The deputy then padded up to high rock her gaze sweeping over the cats.

~Vixen~
December 31st, 2016, 04:42 PM
" hes unfixable.. " he mewed " hes very mangeled now " he mewed

Casual Scribbles
December 31st, 2016, 08:06 PM
" hes unfixable.. " he mewed " hes very mangeled now " he mewed

"He's what? No, that can't be possible!" Bloodclaw drew back in alarm. "Is he... Is he going to die?" He hoped not. The poor little kit barely got a chance at life. He couldn't possibly die.

~Vixen~
January 1st, 2017, 09:15 AM
The heat Tom shook his head " no he won't but his leg is shattered and he broke his jaw " he explained

Casual Scribbles
January 1st, 2017, 08:17 PM
The heat Tom shook his head " no he won't but his leg is shattered and he broke his jaw " he explained

Bloodclaw breathed a sigh of relief. "At least he's alive." For the first time, he almost felt guilty about the death of those cats. Almost.

Casual Scribbles
January 2nd, 2017, 06:28 PM
Bump)

~Vixen~
January 2nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
oops ) He dipped his head ' You may go visit them but blazestar wants you appleorchid has a couple of bad wounds but mangledkit... The poor creature " he sighed

Casual Scribbles
January 2nd, 2017, 06:48 PM
oops ) He dipped his head ' You may go visit them but blazestar wants you appleorchid has a couple of bad wounds but mangledkit... The poor creature " he sighed

"Thank you, Jayflight." Bloodclaw dipped his head and went to see Appleorchid. "How are you doing?"

~Vixen~
January 2nd, 2017, 06:50 PM
" i have an awful headache and i cant shake the feeling mangledkits being like this is my fault " she admited

Casual Scribbles
January 3rd, 2017, 06:36 AM
" i have an awful headache and i cant shake the feeling mangledkits being like this is my fault " she admited

"It's not your fault. I shouldn't have let him get that close," Bloodclaw nuzzled Appleorchid gently. "It wasn't your fault. Get some sleep. I'll keep you safe,"

~Vixen~
January 3rd, 2017, 06:50 AM
Alright Bloodclaw.. " she sighed curloing around her kits and laying her head down to rest

Casual Scribbles
January 3rd, 2017, 02:48 PM
Alright Bloodclaw.. " she sighed curloing around her kits and laying her head down to rest

Bloodclaw walked quietly out of the den so as not to disturb her. Slowly, he padded into the cave beneath highrock. "What am I needed for?" He asked.

Blazestar informed Bloodclaw of his punishment. "But Badgerjaw might hurt the kit!" He growled in frustration.

Blazestar nodded. "He would if he were not supervised, but I offer to mentor another of your kits so I can keep an eye on them."

"Yes, Blazestar, I understand," Bloodclaw nodded. "I'll start building the nursery, and I'll help Badgerjaw with the apprentice's den,"

"Good. You are dismissed," Bloodclaw left and went to look for a warrior to escort him to search for supplies.

~Vixen~
January 3rd, 2017, 02:54 PM
He will be sleeping in the nursery with Apple shouldn't be be gappy?)

Casual Scribbles
January 4th, 2017, 05:18 AM
He will be sleeping in the nursery with Apple shouldn't be be gappy?)

(Yeah, he's just not happy about the rest of his punishment)

Bloodclaw continued to search for a warrior to escort him out of camp.

Teggy
January 4th, 2017, 07:35 AM
(Yeah, he's just not happy about the rest of his punishment)

Bloodclaw continued to search for a warrior to escort him out of camp.
Moongaze looked at Bloodclaw. She gave him a blank look then walked over.

Casual Scribbles
January 4th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Moongaze looked at Bloodclaw. She gave him a blank look then walked over.

"Hello, what is your name?" Bloodclaw meowed. He hoped she was a warrior so he could ask her to escort him to find the supplies.

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 02:42 PM

Fresh kill pile status: low

Form:

Clan name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

Rouge name (cause this Clan is just starting out): Holly
Clan name: Hollyorchard
Looks: Black cat with one white paw.
Personality: TBRPd
Other: Open for mate. Just ask.
Questions: None,

Casual Scribbles
January 4th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Rouge name (cause this Clan is just starting out): Holly
Clan name: Hollyorchard
Looks: Black cat with one white paw.
Personality: TBRPd
Other: Open for mate. Just ask.
Questions: None,

(Can you just clear a few things up for me? Is her name Hollyorchard or Hollyorchid? And can you give a brief summary of her personality? Such as timid, outgoing, shy, etc.)

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 02:49 PM
(Can you just clear a few things up for me? Is her name Hollyorchard or Hollyorchid? And can you give a brief summary of her personality? Such as timid, outgoing, shy, etc.)

(Hollyorchard. She's timid but she loosens as you get to know her, contentious around her mate and kits((that she doesn't have yet lol)) and out for blood when it comes to war.)

Casual Scribbles
January 4th, 2017, 02:52 PM
(Hollyorchard. She's timid but she loosens as you get to know her, contentious around her mate and kits((that she doesn't have yet lol)) and out for blood when it comes to war.)

Thanks! Accepted. Just have her find BlazeClan as a rogue)

Reverie
January 4th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Thanks! Accepted. Just have her find BlazeClan as a rogue)

Holly padded into the forest, she heard a communication between cats, she poked her head in, then forced herself to follow into the act. "H-Hi." She meowed, hoping nobody would be caught off-guard or worse, attack her.

FlashFanatic
January 4th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Rouge name (cause this Clan is just starting out): Stellar
Clan name: Whisperpaw {Whisper____}
Looks: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b7/George,_a_perfect_example_of_a_tuxedo_cat.jpg
Personality: Whisperpaw is very stubborn. She can be mean, but most of the time she is kind and caring. It really depends on her mood. She is very serious. But, Whisperpaw thinks that she can't do anything.
Other: She was in Silverclan, but imma make her leave.
Questions:Nope!

Casual Scribbles
January 4th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Rouge name (cause this Clan is just starting out): Stellar
Clan name: Whisperpaw {Whisper____}
Looks: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b7/George,_a_perfect_example_of_a_tuxedo_cat.jpg
Personality: Whisperpaw is very stubborn. She can be mean, but most of the time she is kind and caring. It really depends on her mood. She is very serious. But, Whisperpaw thinks that she can't do anything.
Other: She was in Silverclan, but imma make her leave.
Questions:Nope!

Accepted!)

~Vixen~
January 4th, 2017, 04:46 PM
appleorchid fliched in her sleep waking up panting she yowled in her dreams " no kits its ok " she mewed licking them each in a conforting motion

Teggy
January 5th, 2017, 07:42 AM
"Hello, what is your name?" Bloodclaw meowed. He hoped she was a warrior so he could ask her to escort him to find the supplies.
"Im Moongaze..." she said. The pale grey she cats blue eyes looked the cat up and down.
"And you are?" she asked.

Casual Scribbles
January 5th, 2017, 08:38 AM
"Im Moongaze..." she said. The pale grey she cats blue eyes looked the cat up and down.
"And you are?" she asked.

"My name is Bloodclaw." Bloodclaw meowed. "I need a warrior to escort me out of camp so I can get materials... yeah, punishments suck."

Teggy
January 5th, 2017, 08:40 AM
"My name is Bloodclaw." Bloodclaw meowed. "I need a warrior to escort me out of camp so I can get materials... yeah, punishments suck."
"If your are not punished you will never learn will you? Come on..." Moongaze said.

Casual Scribbles
January 5th, 2017, 10:33 AM
"If your are not punished you will never learn will you? Come on..." Moongaze said.

"Thanks," Bloodclaw followed Moongaze out into the woods.