PDA

View Full Version : Björne's Pond {pm please}

monfang
February 2nd, 2017, 10:00 PM
{ Spirited Darkness }

Björne looked around the outer territory, his yellow orbs flickering around to spot any nearby intruders. After that, he slowly lowered his head and drank from the small pond. Feeling the cold water run down his throat, he rose his head, and licked his lips. After a quick groom of his naturally ruffled, soft fur, he walked to a nearby hallow tree and rested, his ears flicking to catch any sound.

doghouse
February 2nd, 2017, 10:23 PM
{ Spirited Darkness }

Björne looked around the outer territory, his yellow orbs flickering around to spot any nearby intruders. After that, he slowly lowered his head and drank from the small pond. Feeling the cold water run down his throat, he rose his head, and licked his lips. After a quick groom of his naturally ruffled, soft fur, he walked to a nearby hallow tree and rested, his ears flicking to catch any sound.
Stride padded along the cold forest, the permanent limp in his hind leg more visible than usual due to how tired he was. He didn't quite have the energy to try and hide it, as he was quite a bit farther from his home than he'd meant to go. He wasn't worried though. The reddish brown tom got lost quite often, and rarely did he never find his way back to his home just a tree length outside of ThunderClan territory. He had yet to explore there, but was planning on doing so soon, as he found the place quite interesting.
Pausing, he scented the smell of a nearby cat and looked around with wide, green blue eyes that shone with both uncertainty and curiosity. If whoever this was was friendly, then way to go, and if not, oh well. He doubted anybody would attack him. Shifting, the pale, jagged scars that went down his leg caught the light, and he tried to fluff out his fur to hide them a little. The young tom didn't really like to show his weakness, which was of course his limp and scars, and his past. Not that he knew much about his past.
Looking around, the reddish, black, and white tom spotted a small pond, and then a hollow tree in which he spotted an unfamiliar face. Stopping so that he was a few fox lengths away, he purposefully snapped a twig under his paw, then lowered his head in greetings. “Hi.” Stride meowed carefully, keeping his tone light but cautious, as he didn't know how this stranger would react.

monfang
February 2nd, 2017, 10:37 PM
Stride padded along the cold forest, the permanent limp in his hind leg more visible than usual due to how tired he was. He didn't quite have the energy to try and hide it, as he was quite a bit farther from his home than he'd meant to go. He wasn't worried though. The reddish brown tom got lost quite often, and rarely did he never find his way back to his home just a tree length outside of ThunderClan territory. He had yet to explore there, but was planning on doing so soon, as he found the place quite interesting.
Pausing, he scented the smell of a nearby cat and looked around with wide, green blue eyes that shone with both uncertainty and curiosity. If whoever this was was friendly, then way to go, and if not, oh well. He doubted anybody would attack him. Shifting, the pale, jagged scars that went down his leg caught the light, and he tried to fluff out his fur to hide them a little. The young tom didn't really like to show his weakness, which was of course his limp and scars, and his past. Not that he knew much about his past.
Looking around, the reddish, black, and white tom spotted a small pond, and then a hollow tree in which he spotted an unfamiliar face. Stopping so that he was a few fox lengths away, he purposefully snapped a twig under his paw, then lowered his head in greetings. “Hi.” Stride meowed carefully, keeping his tone light but cautious, as he didn't know how this stranger would react.
The sudden snap of a twig made his eyes shoot open and he immediately was staring into the eyes of the other tom. Normally, Björne would attack, but he was exhausted and the other seemed to pose no threat. Slowly he rose to his paws and nodded slightly, and cautiously. "Hello." he replied, his German accent strong even in that one word. He let his captivating yellow orbs flicker around his sockets as he examined the other. He took note of a couple noticeable scars on his leg. Björne then returned his gaze to the tom's eyes. "Whom might you be?" he asked, exhaustion strong in his German voice.

doghouse
February 2nd, 2017, 10:56 PM
The sudden snap of a twig made his eyes shoot open and he immediately was staring into the eyes of the other tom. Normally, Björne would attack, but he was exhausted and the other seemed to pose no threat. Slowly he rose to his paws and nodded slightly, and cautiously. "Hello." he replied, his German accent strong even in that one word. He let his captivating yellow orbs flicker around his sockets as he examined the other. He took note of a couple noticeable scars on his leg. Björne then returned his gaze to the tom's eyes. "Whom might you be?" he asked, exhaustion strong in his German voice.
Dipping his head, Stride sat down sort of awkwardly, his eyes q e of both friendliness and wariness as he gazed at the calico tom who sat in front f him. He wondered if he'd made a terrible mistake, but, deciding it better not to dwell on that, he raised a paw and began to lick it, then swipe it over his ears, thinking. He didn't want to sound rude, and he was sorry for disturbing the older tom's rest, so Stride knew what he had to do before he even thought of doing anything else. “Technically, my name's Stride.” the young, handsome tom replied, then scuffled his paws before sizing up the stranger. “And you? Also, I'm very sorry for bothering you.” he added apologetically, hoping that the tom wasn't angry. He didn't look angry, but then… Stride was barely seven moons and he rarely saw another, so he wasn't quite used to being around others and stuff of the sorts.

monfang
February 2nd, 2017, 11:16 PM
Dipping his head, Stride sat down sort of awkwardly, his eyes q e of both friendliness and wariness as he gazed at the calico tom who sat in front f him. He wondered if he'd made a terrible mistake, but, deciding it better not to dwell on that, he raised a paw and began to lick it, then swipe it over his ears, thinking. He didn't want to sound rude, and he was sorry for disturbing the older tom's rest, so Stride knew what he had to do before he even thought of doing anything else. “Technically, my name's Stride.” the young, handsome tom replied, then scuffled his paws before sizing up the stranger. “And you? Also, I'm very sorry for bothering you.” he added apologetically, hoping that the tom wasn't angry. He didn't look angry, but then… Stride was barely seven moons and he rarely saw another, so he wasn't quite used to being around others and stuff of the sorts.
Björne nodded at his name. Stride... He liked it, but the apology caused him to rise up quickly, friendliness sweeping over his gaze. "Nein, my friend, it is I who is sorry. I feel I might have come off a bit tense. Too tense. I am Björne. Please, it is cold out there, and warm in here." he meowed, and shuffled to one side of the tree, welcoming the tom in to the tree, his body showing no signs of tension, common in attacking cats. He offered a small smile, and flicked his head. "Come in, I don't bite." he purred.

doghouse
February 5th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Björne nodded at his name. Stride... He liked it, but the apology caused him to rise up quickly, friendliness sweeping over his gaze. "Nein, my friend, it is I who is sorry. I feel I might have come off a bit tense. Too tense. I am Björne. Please, it is cold out there, and warm in here." he meowed, and shuffled to one side of the tree, welcoming the tom in to the tree, his body showing no signs of tension, common in attacking cats. He offered a small smile, and flicked his head. "Come in, I don't bite." he purred.
Stride took a stumbling step backwards as the stranger rose quickly to there paws, as he expected to be attacked there and then, but then he caught sight of the older cat's expression and calmed, knowing that the tom's intentions hadn't been bad. Nodding, he noted how different this loner's accent and name was, but as Björne continued, he forgot and dipped his head gratefully, a bit surprised by the kindness displayed by him, then he realized that he himself would've done the same had he been in Björne's place, and he limped heavily towards the tom, any tenseness gone from his back and shoulders. He wasn't s scared or nervous, rather surprised and glad. He entered the den, sitting down with the leg tabt had the scars down it it an odd angle, as the leg didn't work properly due to how badly the badgers had injured him. Flicking his tail, he turned his gaze back to the calico tom. “Thank you.” he purred gratefully, his eyes only kind and gentle.

monfang
February 5th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Stride took a stumbling step backwards as the stranger rose quickly to there paws, as he expected to be attacked there and then, but then he caught sight of the older cat's expression and calmed, knowing that the tom's intentions hadn't been bad. Nodding, he noted how different this loner's accent and name was, but as Björne continued, he forgot and dipped his head gratefully, a bit surprised by the kindness displayed by him, then he realized that he himself would've done the same had he been in Björne's place, and he limped heavily towards the tom, any tenseness gone from his back and shoulders. He wasn't s scared or nervous, rather surprised and glad. He entered the den, sitting down with the leg tabt had the scars down it it an odd angle, as the leg didn't work properly due to how badly the badgers had injured him. Flicking his tail, he turned his gaze back to the calico tom. “Thank you.” he purred gratefully, his eyes only kind and gentle.
"Ah, no problem." the tom meowed. "Why, you are fairly young, do you have parents?" he asked, the tom's yellow eyes bright and loving. He hoped his good intentions were showing through. This tom only meant well indeed and he wanted to be friends with the young cat. He gave a rather goofy smile and tried to lighten the mood, get the rather kit-aged tom to smile.

doghouse
February 5th, 2017, 09:49 PM
"Ah, no problem." the tom meowed. "Why, you are fairly young, do you have parents?" he asked, the tom's yellow eyes bright and loving. He hoped his good intentions were showing through. This tom only meant well indeed and he wanted to be friends with the young cat. He gave a rather goofy smile and tried to lighten the mood, get the rather kit-aged tom to smile.
Björne's question came as a bit of a surprise to Stride, and for a moment, his expression faltered, revealing one of surprise and confusion, but quickly he grinned in a rather humorous way. He tilted his head and sighed. “Maybe I do, maybe I don't. I don't exactly remember.” he said, flicking his ears dismissively. He could tell that the older cat was trying to make friends with him, and, dipping his head, he continued to smile. “So, do you live here or are you just taking shelter from the cold.” the reddish brown tom with white paws and a blackish face asked, looking around.

monfang
February 5th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Björne's question came as a bit of a surprise to Stride, and for a moment, his expression faltered, revealing one of surprise and confusion, but quickly he grinned in a rather humorous way. He tilted his head and sighed. “Maybe I do, maybe I don't. I don't exactly remember.” he said, flicking his ears dismissively. He could tell that the older cat was trying to make friends with him, and, dipping his head, he continued to smile. “So, do you live here or are you just taking shelter from the cold.” the reddish brown tom with white paws and a blackish face asked, looking around.
(IDEAAAAAAAAA)
"This is my home. And that, is my pond." he meowed, sounding a bit proud. He turned to the kit and smiled, his eyes narrowing, giving him a rather playful look. "Well, I think since you can't remember if you got parent, how 'bout I take you under my wing. It will be nice to have company around here to watch over my pond." he meowed, nudging the tom with his paw.
(I'm literally trying to mimich the voice of this character, cause I am one of the best voicers in my theatre class and I have to practice it, so I'm trying to type it too xD)

doghouse
February 5th, 2017, 10:25 PM
(IDEAAAAAAAAA)
"This is my home. And that, is my pond." he meowed, sounding a bit proud. He turned to the kit and smiled, his eyes narrowing, giving him a rather playful look. "Well, I think since you can't remember if you got parent, how 'bout I take you under my wing. It will be nice to have company around here to watch over my pond." he meowed, nudging the tom with his paw.
(I'm literally trying to mimich the voice of this character, cause I am one of the best voicers in my theatre class and I have to practice it, so I'm trying to type it too xD)
Stride nodded, looking about, then at the pond. He liked this place, but he also knew that he had his own territory, but, sighing, he wondered if it was worth it. He wrapped his tail over his paws. He yawned, a bit tired from his long walk that had ended up with him being lost, and now he was here. Then he looked at Björne, his greenish blue eyes wide with surprise. He couldn't decide whether or not to believe it, then he decided that this cat wouldn't have lied to him, so the surprise faded. “I would like that....” he purred, careful not to flinch under the contact, as he had a tendency to flinch when touched with other cats. It wasn't because somebody had wronged him, but because ever since he'd been attacked by the badgers and the elderly loner he'd lived with before had died, he'd flinched whenever he made physical contact with somebody.