PDA

View Full Version : let her love

Fel
February 2nd, 2017, 09:50 PM
Lillith's been hurt.

As a Dusk Syndicate cat, it should be expected that cats out here prepare for the worst- it's filled with rather hateful cats, and a dark, looming forest surrounds the camp, making your own life in this group a priority over the lives of any others.

Perhaps that's why Lillith keeps getting her heart broken- smashed into a tree-trunk once, and thrown away by the next cat. She's been made into a jaded molly from having to balance her time as a healer with that of raising kits, with their fathers absent from their lives after they used her and abandoned her. It has created a feeling of paranoia, as if she simply cannot love- and another of hate, brewing in her for anybody who simply looks the wrong way.

Eventually, she knows she cannot go on like this.

Love is a strange thing, and she will not be it's victim.

Lillith needs somebody to love her as much as she loves them- a relationship that isn't shady, crooked, or meaningless.

She will not get attached easily.

She is a distant, rude cat.

She doesn't want to admit that she's lonely. That her kits need a parent.

But she knows that she loves somebody new.

--

alright, so this is a quick plot for my ds cat lillith (http://fenic.weebly.com/lillith.html)! it's just about her finding a new mate- one who won't break her heart again.

there aren't any roles but the new mate, really! <3

form;

name;
age;
gender; [anything]
residence; [preferably the ds, but i'm up for anything]
personality;
plot ideas;
why would lillith like them?;
other;

character site links are accepted- have a nice day!

Fel
February 2nd, 2017, 10:04 PM
!! also- if you haven't roleplayed with me before, a rp sample would be nice!

Fallpotato
February 2nd, 2017, 10:06 PM
Lillith's been hurt.

As a Dusk Syndicate cat, it should be expected that cats out here prepare for the worst- it's filled with rather hateful cats, and a dark, looming forest surrounds the camp, making your own life in this group a priority over the lives of any others.

Perhaps that's why Lillith keeps getting her heart broken- smashed into a tree-trunk once, and thrown away by the next cat. She's been made into a jaded molly from having to balance her time as a healer with that of raising kits, with their fathers absent from their lives after they used her and abandoned her. It has created a feeling of paranoia, as if she simply cannot love- and another of hate, brewing in her for anybody who simply looks the wrong way.

Lillith needs somebody to love her as much as she loves them- a relationship that isn't shady, crooked, or meaningless.

--

alright, so this is a quick plot for my ds cat lillith (http://fenic.weebly.com/lillith.html)! it's just about her finding a new mate- one who won't break her heart again.

form;

name;
age;
gender; [anything]
personality;
plot ideas;
other;

R there forbidden love ?

Fel
February 2nd, 2017, 10:07 PM
R there forbidden love ?

Fallpotato
February 2nd, 2017, 10:09 PM

I have a cat in thunderclan named quiet stream. If you're up for that? I'll make a form if you'd like

Fel
February 2nd, 2017, 10:11 PM
I have a cat in thunderclan named quiet stream. If you're up for that? I'll make a form if you'd like
please fill out a form.

this won't be first-come first-serve, if you'd like to know.

Fallpotato
February 2nd, 2017, 10:13 PM
please fill out a form.

this won't be first-come first-serve, if you'd like to know.

Ok. Thanks

goddess of ducks
February 2nd, 2017, 10:15 PM
Name: Calixto
Link: nightyscharries.weebly.com/calixto.html
Residence: Syndicate
Why would he like Lilith: Calix believes that everyone deserves a fair chance, so he's always open in his flirtatious attitude. He doesn't really care who he flirts with, but does it to do more than just hear his own voice. Calix has a level head in him and can see sense. He'll have somewhat of a sense that she is hurting, which is where he will step in and show kindness, hopefully working up a relationship with her.
Plot Ideas: well maybe if they get together, because of Calix's personality, he'll still flirt around and Lillith can have her doubts, but Calix will come back and prove himself worthy for her
Other: I haven't updated his age recently but it's around 35 moons

Fallpotato
February 2nd, 2017, 10:16 PM
Lillith's been hurt.

--

form;

name;
age;
gender; [anything]
personality;
plot ideas;
other;

name; quiet stream
age; 24 moons
gender; [anything] male
residence; [preferably the ds, but i'm up for anything] thunderclan
personality; kind, warm hearted, is up to fight for someone, loyal
plot ideas; not yet but I will think
why would lillith like them?; he will never break a heart and he is loyal to one another. He will help anyone in need even though they are from somewhere else
other; no

Spikes
February 2nd, 2017, 10:35 PM
Lillith's been hurt.

--

form;

name;
age;
gender; [anything]
personality;
plot ideas;
other;

form;

name; Blitz
age; 20 moons
gender; Male
residence; Loner, journeying
personality; A showoff, sociable and friendly, likes to get praise from others and relies on that praise to stay in a good mood
plot ideas; He could meet up on a travel, she'll probably hate him first but she can eventually grow on him
why would lillith like them?; Although he can be annoying he shows a charming side, and works for affection
other; Nope

Jingle
February 2nd, 2017, 11:00 PM
Ahhh why not make a new cat.

name: Alice
appearance: https://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-ssl.com/thumbseg/533/533390-bigthumbnail.jpg
residence: Dusk Syndicate
personality: Some may call her a doormat, others may call her forgiving. Alice is just a simple cat who can put up with quite a bit of crap and continue on like normal. She is a very loyal and loving cat, however she was pushed into this life of being a DS cat (http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/thug-life-meme-glasses.jpeg) when she stumbled across the camp at about 8 moons of age and was taken in by the cats of the DS.
plot ideas: Well, maybe there could be a couple moments when Lillith snaps at her and looses her trust, then Alice just continues on like normal- not particularly affected by the harsh words and whatnot. But in all honesty, if you had an idea it'd probably be better haha
why would lillith like them?: As mentioned several times before, she is a very forgiving cat and will remain loyal almost no matter what happens in the relationship. She would honestly be a foil compared to Lillith, but it would fit perfectly- as old sayings go "opposites attract"
other: none

Clover
February 3rd, 2017, 12:02 AM
name; Skipper
age;24 moons
gender; Demigirl
residence; DS
personality; Skipper is a hotheaded firecracker, with a tendency to explode at even seemingly small things. She has a constant chip on her shoulder, and always seems to be looking for her fight. She is sassy and blunt, telling the truth whether or not it's appropriate. Skipper is a loner, not bonding well with other because she can't relate. After losing both her mother and her father, this molly grew up alone, and is resilient, but weathered. Despite her fiery soul, Skipper is protective, especially of the incredibly select few she has become friends with. She has a passionate love for her friends, and has a kind word for them, but maybe only them. For those she bonds with, she is not rude, or blunt, but instead tactful and easy to speak with. Those she cares for are under her total protection, to the point she would sacrifice her life for them. After being hurt over and over, she carefully picks friends and family who will not abuse and abandon her. Even with her all this, she is a loyal and dedicated fighter, spending years in service for her group, and never once regretting it.
plot ideas; maybe since they're both kinda fiery, they could get in several fights which they settle before being friends? or skipper could defend lillith from someone trying to attack her (verbally or otherwise)? i'm kinda drained of plot ideas, tbh
why would lillith like them?; since she herself has been betrayed by friends and family, and lost her parents, they would relate with knowing each-others loss, and also understand that if they got close they'd never leave, since the pain would be too much? and along with that, skipper is protective, and it might be nice for lillith to feel protected.
other; her character page is here (http://cloversplash.weebly.com/skipper.html) with more information.

Teza
February 3rd, 2017, 03:18 AM
.:Name:.
Fang
.:Link:.
click (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/fang)
.:Plot Ideas:.
Fang has lost many family members in the past, as well as a mate and his own kits. That's made him slightly paranoid against even making friends, especially one in the Dusk Syndicate. It might be interesting to see how exactly these two might get along when they're both so paranoid about the same thing.
.:Why Would Lillith Like Them?:.
Despite his paranoid state, Fang is extremely loyal. Once he finds something, or someone, he likes, he tends to stick around that thing/cat. He's also not too shabby around kits, always wanting to play with them. He's a kit at heart xD
.:Other:.
I chose Fang to apply here because I've been debating on whether or not to have him join DS. I don't know what your stance is, but maybe either she can pull him in or he can pull her and her kits out? (probably should have stuck that in the plot section but oh well lolz)
.:Roleplay Sample:.

Almondpelt tilted her head toward her opponent. Were they fighting? It seemed to Almondpelt that there was nothing fueling this feud other than petty jealousy about how good the she-cat looked. "Bushhunter, you're a beautiful cat in your own right," she said simply, and meaning every word. "Why do you insist on blaming me if you think you're not? I'm sorry that I stole your prey, but I didn't even know you were here. Don't blame me if your hunting skills start lacking their luster. I may keep some of my kittypet tendencies, but they are only the ones that don't matter out here. I work hard every day to get my pelt looking this presentable. I'm sorry that I feel I need to work to look my best, but you don't, and you need to start flaunting it, not hiding it in the bushes." It was strange that she was being so honest with such a hostile cat. Why did Bushhunter always seem to bring out both the best and worst of her? It was strange. She shook her head. "If you'll excuse me, I'd like to get my prey back to camp before I claw your ears off," she said, picking up her vole and starting to pad away toward camp. 'That could've gone better,' she thought as she walked. Why hadn't she just walked away earlier? Or said some nicer things to Bushhunter? It was because the flea-brain called her a kittypet. Why did that bug her so much? She had been a part of Thunderclan for many moons now, so why did it still bother her?

lone
February 3rd, 2017, 10:42 AM
Name: Gavin
Residence: DS
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Handsome+Tom+Cat&view=detailv2&&id=BCF4057603D36F64732533ADA8BCDD15E3D1253F&selectedIndex=34&ccid=avsniWWz&simid=608006627006810174&thid=OIP.avsniWWzgs9twu2jhRTAFwDIEs&ajaxhist=0
Personality:
Persistent: Gavin is a very persistent cat. If he wants something, he's going to go after it and he won't take no for an answer. He's generally got good intentions, though having not quite reached a level of maturity where he can always explain his actions, there are times when he's unable to. Gavin will always come back, no matter how many times he is pushed away if he is interested in the cat enough. Thankfully he's not defensive, so he doesn't lash out at other cats most of the time; he prefers to figure out what the reasons might be for their actions and base his off of that.
Protective: If Gavin really cares about you, he is protective. He will not allow anything to harm you, not as long as he can, although he's not overly so to the point where he refuses to listen if the cat he's trying to take care of is capable of it themselves. Gavin isn't a coward, but he doesn't relish danger either; he will fight if needed, but he prefers a more peaceful resolve if possible.
Loyal: Gavin is very loyal towards his friends, and the DS. He doesn't like to break or even bend the rules...but he won't judge if someone else does it. Gavin is definitely a follower, so sometimes he can be torn between his instinct to do what's right and to follow the crowd. However, Gavin tends to choose his heart over his head- he's definitely a more emotional cat when it comes to personal matters, though he's able to see the logical side of things if he needs to.
Resourceful: Gavin is a resourceful cat. He can look at his surroundings and figure out to do almost anything with them, if he needs to, although he prefers to stick to a sure way of doing things. Being a former kittypet living in an inventor's home, he's seen a thing or two about improvising and some quite interesting inventions. Gavin likes to create things...although granted, he's not very good at it, since he's a cat. This tom likes to impress, at least to the best of his ability, and one surefire way to tell if he likes you is to see how much he tries to build things around you. The more he tries to impress, the more he likes you. The less, well...you're not his best friend, but it's alright. Gavin will still be more then happy to spend time with you if you want him to.
Forgiving: Gavin is a forgiving cat. This tom could get half beat up and be left, and he'd still be trying to make friends with the cats who did it the next day. He's a very easygoing young tom...which means it can be interesting when you finally get him to lose his temper. This generally only happens when someone he cares about is threatened. Still, he will generally come back the next day and apologize, once again trying to win your forgiveness and friendship.
Plot Ideas: Soooo...
What if Gavin sees Lillith and is like 'oh she needs a friend' so he goes over to her and starts talking, trying to be friendly, and she's like 'leave me alone' but he keeps on until she finally snaps at him and he tries to be all friendly and harmless and stuff until she finally basically shoves him away and he gets mad cause he can't figure out what's wrong, so he snaps back and says some pretty mean stuff that makes her just leave, and then later he's like 'well I was a jerk' and tries to find her, and sees her with her kits and wonders what happened to her mate, so he sort of asks around and finds out what happened and that she's alone now and realizes 'oops that's what was wrong' so he starts trying to make it up to her but she keeps pushing him away because he's trying to be all 'charming, cool, show off' except she secretly thinks that it's really funny how hard he's trying and starts being even harder to get through to so Gavin's like 'well I give up now' and basically disappears for a little while, then one day she sees him and they start talking and he's like 'why do you hate me so much' and she says 'I never said that' and he's like 'yeah, but it's pretty obvious' and she keeps asking how and why and stuff, and he keeps giving her the same answers until she finally gets mad and is like 'okay look, I didn't hate you, I thought you were okay, and I thought you might accept me but you just gave up and I don't even care anymore' and walks away and Gavin just stands there like 'great, I have made a terrible mistake' and starts going back to what he was doing before, trying super hard and stuff and we can just kinda see where it goes from there
OwO idk what do you think
Why would Lillith like them?: Not sure- he's basically going to just keep trying and waiting until she does
Other: He walks with a limp
RP Sample: Couragepaw smirked, crouching down into a position that would be easy to spring off from. "Challenge accepted," He purred, flashing a look at the she cat next to him. Couragepaw's tail whipped in the air, cracking up and down much like a whip, and he grinned over at the she cat. He was very grateful to her for coming to him and being so kind. After Moonpaw's rejection, Bronzepaw's friendship was like a cool breeze on a hot day. And for Couragepaw, that was quite a relief. His hues flashed as he waited for the she cat to say the word, still crouched down, ready to spring off at any second. Couragepaw was definitely built to run...just showed how much of a WindClan cat he was. He had been born and raised in WindClan, and he was quite thankful for it. He had always felt bad for either half-Clan cats or cats who had been loners- oh, he would never make fun of them himself of course, but it must be hard for them being...well... made fun of so much by the cats who had been Clan-born. He wondered what Moonpaw's heritage was, realizing he had never asked her. Then again, she had been in the nursery when he had met her- therefore he supposed she was full WindClan. And what about Bronzepaw? He thought, glancing over at the she cat again, his hues now showing the slightest evidence of worry. She was so full of life. Had she been teased, or made fun of before? Since the tom didn't know, he decided it was best not to ask. Some cats were pretty touchy on that subject, and besides, she was trying to make him feel better. He would hate to accidentally hurt her feelings, or offend her in any way.

meraki
February 4th, 2017, 08:54 AM
fenic!
hm, how would lillith react to having a cat with DID (dissociative identity disorder) as a mate? they'd only be mates when the said personality is in control; so i suppose it could add a bit of drama; as one of the personalities is a psychotic murderer. idk, i wanted to hear your opinion on this before applying ^^ don't want to apply if you'd never in a million years accept that haha

spade
February 4th, 2017, 07:16 PM
(new cat or old cat... new cat or old cat... new cat or old cat... agh... let's go with b, i miss her and was gonna bring her back anyways for ham c: )

name;
Bellatrix (Bella or B for short)
age;
Same as Ham... Idk how old I'll edit it in)
gender;
Female
residence;
DS
personality;
Right from the moment she was born, Bellatrix was definitely the sassiest kit one cat had ever met. She was defiant towards her parents and hated being told what to do. She was also quite the troublemaker, always leading her littermates on expeditions that got them in trouble with their parents. She would always hold her head high and didn't let much get under her skin to affect her. As she grew up, she had little regard for other cats' feelings and always did as she pleased. She was fierce and cold towards those she did not know or trust, her only soft spot being for her siblings - her parents she had a falling out with as she became more and more defiant towards them. Bellatrix hates it when others underestimate her and prefers to go tooth and claw against her enemies instead of wasting time with pointed words. She would lay down her life defending what he believes in, and protecting those that matter most to her. Despite having a good life in the Dusk Syndicate, Bellatrix's heart remains cold and blocked, as she doesn't allow anyone to get even remotely close to her. As she grew up, however, her heart unhardened a bit. She learned to express feelings more, although she hates to be vulnerable still. Deep down, she is incredibly kind and genuine, but being brought up within the Syndicate has morphed her into a cat that she truly is not - however to drop the façade to her seems like a death wish.
plot ideas;
She's really a sweet furball and has a goofy side, but because of her training as a fighter for the Syndicate she feels as though she can't let this side of her show. Maybe at first they're forced to work together somehow, and during it this side of her is revealed and they start to fall for each other kinda?
I mean on the outside B is a bit of a sassafras, but deep down she is super sweet and genuine, and can be quite overprotective too c: I dunno you remember how B was right? x3
other;
Nope! (except we should rp B and Ham together sometime c: )

JustJoye
February 5th, 2017, 10:08 AM
name; Finneous
age; 18 moons
gender; Male, Tom
residence; DS
personality; Finn is a young tomcat, and shows it too. He's excitable, loves life, values every second he can be around the cats he loves(which are few and far apart). Finn's life hasn't been an easy one. Abandoned by his parents at a young age was took away his idea of a perfect world, and replaced it with all he had left: Eris. His life-long partner, Eris has been with him through all times. He wouldn't dare ask for a better sister, or friend. Less seriously, though, Finneous is an adrenaline junkie. He soaks in the free life he like a sponge and wouldn't sacrifice one drop for the world. He's trusting of others, despite his past and finds it easy to make friends. The Russian Blue is extremely over-protective of his family, though he knows that Eris is a very independent cat. He strong and likes to boast, but is very caring. It's hard, though, without much of a Brian in his noggin. He loves being out in nature and spending time with his friends.
plot ideas; I think that fact that he's so young and she's older is a bit of a plot in itself. I've always had this idea of a young and older couple, and I think it's kind of neat
why would lillith like them?; I think Lilith and he would be arguing a lot(she seems a little hard to get along with), but they'd find each other fun to be around
other; nope!

Fel
February 5th, 2017, 10:09 PM
@fenic! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=21)
hm, how would lillith react to having a cat with DID (dissociative identity disorder) as a mate? they'd only be mates when the said personality is in control; so i suppose it could add a bit of drama; as one of the personalities is a psychotic murderer. idk, i wanted to hear your opinion on this before applying ^^ don't want to apply if you'd never in a million years accept that haha
it'd probably depend on how active the mate's persona [and the killer's, for that matter] would be! :0

monfang
February 6th, 2017, 01:39 PM
name; Infamous (http://moons-charries.weebly.com/infamous.html)
age; 26 moons
gender; [anything] Male
residence; [preferably the ds, but i'm up for anything] Dusk Syndicate
personality; on site
plot ideas; Hmm.... none comes to mind currently
why would lillith like them?; Infamous is not like any tom she's been with. He's murderous and tough when need be and he's sweet and loving as well, something many would call weak, but not whit him
other; Forever Lil's Curse :heartbounce:

Momotaro
February 6th, 2017, 01:51 PM
name; Gold http://maplefall.weebly.com/ds.html
age; 24 moons,
gender; [anything] Trans male.
residence; [preferably the ds, but i'm up for anything] DS
personality; In site, but, he's a debater, and has a way with words, he may be afraid on the battlefield but as a debater, he could put Alexander Hamilton to shame.
plot ideas; I'm trying to get him a abusive mate, so maybe they could help each other?
why would lillith like them?; He's a debater, he could match Lilith's slicing words, bringing up his own points and pursuading her to b e ore opened minded, he is also thinking about leaving the Syndicate, and he would want to bring his mate with him. They could help each other, Gold feeding Lilith and Lilith healing Gold.
other; Nope.

Fel
February 6th, 2017, 06:02 PM
!!! this ends in about a week or two- just a note, the mate should be able to help her care for her kits, though most of them are of a young warrior/older trainee age