PDA

View Full Version : Royal Iris [Private]

AbsurdJinx
February 2nd, 2017, 04:29 PM
/ Everything Iris (http://siteofjinx.weebly.com/homeofiris.html) \
~~~~~~~

lone
February 2nd, 2017, 05:04 PM
@AbsurdJinx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=192)

Barracuda's hues gleamed as he padded down the streets, muttering to himself. "Silly twolegs, thinking they could contain me, hehe, they don't know where I am...am I under the bed? Behind the curtain? Nope!" He mewed, his tail twitching as he padded forwards. His pelt looked well groomed, and he was a handsome cat- although he preferred not to think about that. It just reminded him of what a horrible life he had. Though Barracuda wasn't much for self pity, he did hate thinking of twolegs. What kind of monsters would force him to get wet, then yank a brush through his fur? He didn't understand. Thank goodness that was in the past- he was all too thankful for it. Barracuda hopped from paw to paw as he continued down the sidewalk, then stopped in front of a huge house.

No- it was more like a mansion. Barracuda knew a thing or two about these houses. He considered them to be prisons. "Wonder what the cat inside looks like. Spoiled, I bet. Rich, though, bet they'd help me out, hehe...check it out? Not check it out? Whatever I want to do, I'm special!" He purred, before taking a great leap towards the fence and climbing it. His claws hurt. Bad. But it would be worth it if the cat who lived there would give him something to eat, maybe help him out...who knows, he could even live in the giant backyard that seemed to be almost jungle-like in it's appearance. Whoever lived here was a lucky cat.

A thought suddenly struck the tom so hard that he nearly stumbled backwards. What if there is no cat here? he thought, glancing up at the huge house that seemed to be almost staring him down. Nervously, he took shelter under a tree and just kept staring at the house. Staring as hard as he could. He had no idea whether or not he should approach the door...twolegs liked him, right? They thought he was 'handsome' or whatever. He had no idea what these twolegs would be like, though.

Barracuda did not want to go through another horror-fest like he had just been through. It would be too hard to get away again. These twolegs were normally pretty careful about their special cats. Still, maybe they didn't even like cats. He could be chased away, he had no idea. Barracuda kept his hues glued on the door, glancing nervously at it as he waited to see whether a cat- or a twoleg- or perhaps one of those awful yapping mutts- would come out.

AbsurdJinx
February 3rd, 2017, 06:46 PM
@AbsurdJinx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=192)

Barracuda's hues gleamed as he padded down the streets, muttering to himself. "Silly twolegs, thinking they could contain me, hehe, they don't know where I am...am I under the bed? Behind the curtain? Nope!" He mewed, his tail twitching as he padded forwards. His pelt looked well groomed, and he was a handsome cat- although he preferred not to think about that. It just reminded him of what a horrible life he had. Though Barracuda wasn't much for self pity, he did hate thinking of twolegs. What kind of monsters would force him to get wet, then yank a brush through his fur? He didn't understand. Thank goodness that was in the past- he was all too thankful for it. Barracuda hopped from paw to paw as he continued down the sidewalk, then stopped in front of a huge house.

No- it was more like a mansion. Barracuda knew a thing or two about these houses. He considered them to be prisons. "Wonder what the cat inside looks like. Spoiled, I bet. Rich, though, bet they'd help me out, hehe...check it out? Not check it out? Whatever I want to do, I'm special!" He purred, before taking a great leap towards the fence and climbing it. His claws hurt. Bad. But it would be worth it if the cat who lived there would give him something to eat, maybe help him out...who knows, he could even live in the giant backyard that seemed to be almost jungle-like in it's appearance. Whoever lived here was a lucky cat.

A thought suddenly struck the tom so hard that he nearly stumbled backwards. What if there is no cat here? he thought, glancing up at the huge house that seemed to be almost staring him down. Nervously, he took shelter under a tree and just kept staring at the house. Staring as hard as he could. He had no idea whether or not he should approach the door...twolegs liked him, right? They thought he was 'handsome' or whatever. He had no idea what these twolegs would be like, though.

Barracuda did not want to go through another horror-fest like he had just been through. It would be too hard to get away again. These twolegs were normally pretty careful about their special cats. Still, maybe they didn't even like cats. He could be chased away, he had no idea. Barracuda kept his hues glued on the door, glancing nervously at it as he waited to see whether a cat- or a twoleg- or perhaps one of those awful yapping mutts- would come out.

The purebred, gray-and-ginger Turkish Angora slipped through the flap attached to the bottom half of the front door. Her tail was curled over her back, and her head was raised high with confidence. The diamond gem dangling from her bright collar would bounce off her puffed out chest with every step. Her pelt was smoothed down from her previous grooming, and she smelt of coconuts due to her recent bath. When her housefolk returned to their duties, she decided to head outside for a breath of fresh air.

Her female owner has been growing in the torso, and the male housefolk would often treat her as they did her. He would act as if she were completely fragile, and he'd do absolutely everything for her such as serving her food in bed. Iris admired such a loyalty between the young rich couple. She cast a quick glance over her shoulder at the door of the nest, her thoughts flooded with that of her loving housefolk. They treated her well. Of course, there were pros and cons. She was trained constantly for upcoming shows, and she always had to keep up with her appearance. However, she received the most wonderful things. She was served gourmet foods alongside her housefolk, and she was given more attention than she needed. In general, her housefolk were incredibly loving, but they also knew when to be strict. Iris loved them.

She trotted onto the circled driveway, the hot cement warming her paw pads. Iris settled down on the small, pale gray circle within the larger, dark gray circle that was the driveway. In an instant, she was on her flank and basking in the scorching sun. Her legs were stretched out, cracking quietly as she tested her muscles, and she rotated her paws while flexing her toes simply for the relaxing feel.

She was not yet aware of the handsome tomcat hidden beneath the tree.

lone
February 5th, 2017, 10:01 AM
The purebred, gray-and-ginger Turkish Angora slipped through the flap attached to the bottom half of the front door. Her tail was curled over her back, and her head was raised high with confidence. The diamond gem dangling from her bright collar would bounce off her puffed out chest with every step. Her pelt was smoothed down from her previous grooming, and she smelt of coconuts due to her recent bath. When her housefolk returned to their duties, she decided to head outside for a breath of fresh air.

Her female owner has been growing in the torso, and the male housefolk would often treat her as they did her. He would act as if she were completely fragile, and he'd do absolutely everything for her such as serving her food in bed. Iris admired such a loyalty between the young rich couple. She cast a quick glance over her shoulder at the door of the nest, her thoughts flooded with that of her loving housefolk. They treated her well. Of course, there were pros and cons. She was trained constantly for upcoming shows, and she always had to keep up with her appearance. However, she received the most wonderful things. She was served gourmet foods alongside her housefolk, and she was given more attention than she needed. In general, her housefolk were incredibly loving, but they also knew when to be strict. Iris loved them.

She trotted onto the circled driveway, the hot cement warming her paw pads. Iris settled down on the small, pale gray circle within the larger, dark gray circle that was the driveway. In an instant, she was on her flank and basking in the scorching sun. Her legs were stretched out, cracking quietly as she tested her muscles, and she rotated her paws while flexing her toes simply for the relaxing feel.

She was not yet aware of the handsome tomcat hidden beneath the tree.

Barracuda's hues gleamed like steel in the shadows that were cast beneath the trees, and a small, completely manic laugh escaped his maw. Getting to his paws, the tom stood under the tree, glancing over at Iris with an expectant expression. "Got something t'eat, darlin?" He asked in a drawl, before bounding towards her like an over eager kit. Barracuda was almost impossible to figure out, and with her...well...at the moment he was acting quite the charmer. It was expected that he would be this way, trying to get her to maybe not exactly fall for him- no, that was dangerous territory- but at least be charmed by him.

"Ah, but where are my manners? Name's Barracuda. Former show cat at your service- or are you at mine? Eh, details arent important, wouldn't you agree?" He asked. His eyes were practically coming out of his head when he saw the diamond hanging from around her collar. If he had been a twoleg he would have taken her right then and there. After all, she would fetch quite a price back from her owners...Barracuda had gotten a good eye for that. Part of him sometimes wished he didn't come off as quite so crazy- after all, he was handsome, he could be one of those cats that...well...weren't the greatest. Barracuda could already feel his obsessive nature taking over. He licked his maw, shifting his weight, a grin spreading over it. He was obsessed with her- or her riches, more like. Trust was not important. The only thing that was was getting her to feed him, a clean up wouldn't be too bad either...and then he'd be gone.

Well, gone as soon as the interest wore off. The thing with Barracuda was, once you weren't a shiny new toy anymore, you were tossed aside as though he had never met you. And Barracuda, being an actor- well, an actor to the point where he was able to pretty much be himself without freaking anyone out. He kept his hues fixed on the she cat, tracking her- tracking that diamond, more like. He was pretty sure a mansion with a well-groomed, high society cat like this one was a universal sign of wealth. He had been in a nice house- a nice prison, more like, but it had still been surprisingly nice. He wondered if he would ever miss it. No- the shine had worn off of being a show cat. It was time to try something new.

Something exciting.

AbsurdJinx
February 11th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Barracuda's hues gleamed like steel in the shadows that were cast beneath the trees, and a small, completely manic laugh escaped his maw. Getting to his paws, the tom stood under the tree, glancing over at Iris with an expectant expression. "Got something t'eat, darlin?" He asked in a drawl, before bounding towards her like an over eager kit. Barracuda was almost impossible to figure out, and with her...well...at the moment he was acting quite the charmer. It was expected that he would be this way, trying to get her to maybe not exactly fall for him- no, that was dangerous territory- but at least be charmed by him.

"Ah, but where are my manners? Name's Barracuda. Former show cat at your service- or are you at mine? Eh, details arent important, wouldn't you agree?" He asked. His eyes were practically coming out of his head when he saw the diamond hanging from around her collar. If he had been a twoleg he would have taken her right then and there. After all, she would fetch quite a price back from her owners...Barracuda had gotten a good eye for that. Part of him sometimes wished he didn't come off as quite so crazy- after all, he was handsome, he could be one of those cats that...well...weren't the greatest. Barracuda could already feel his obsessive nature taking over. He licked his maw, shifting his weight, a grin spreading over it. He was obsessed with her- or her riches, more like. Trust was not important. The only thing that was was getting her to feed him, a clean up wouldn't be too bad either...and then he'd be gone.

Well, gone as soon as the interest wore off. The thing with Barracuda was, once you weren't a shiny new toy anymore, you were tossed aside as though he had never met you. And Barracuda, being an actor- well, an actor to the point where he was able to pretty much be himself without freaking anyone out. He kept his hues fixed on the she cat, tracking her- tracking that diamond, more like. He was pretty sure a mansion with a well-groomed, high society cat like this one was a universal sign of wealth. He had been in a nice house- a nice prison, more like, but it had still been surprisingly nice. He wondered if he would ever miss it. No- the shine had worn off of being a show cat. It was time to try something new.

Something exciting.

Iris jumped, surprised, when a wild cackle echoed in her ears. Muscles tensed, she searched the area for the source of the sound. She remained lying down as if frightened to stand up, but her posture was completely frozen. Her eyes were wide and alert, and her paws were firmly pressed against the ground, prepared to force her to her paws and carry her inside.

And then a handsome tomcat made himself known, his tone of voice smooth. Immediately, Iris wanted to know more. Her muscles relaxed, and she leaned back further on his forearms. He didn't appear dangerous, and judging by the way that he bounded towards her in a kit-like manner, he wasn't a threat. Her eyes sparkled when he spoke, and she fought the urge to inch closer to him. It's been ages since she last talked to a fellow feline. The house she lived in was isolated from others, and the road to town was rather lengthy. Her soft, pink paw pads could not endure the journey to town.

She practically showered in his attention, embracing his watchful gaze on her. Unbeknownst to her, he was watching her diamond collar. ``Show cat?`` Iris questioned, her voice high-pitched. ``Pleasure to meet you!`` She exclaimed, curling her tail in a way to express her cheer. Show cat or not, she was more than excited to talk to another cat. She had to tilt her head back to look up at him. Iris owned a bright smile that challenged his wide grin, and her dull golden eyes gleamed in the sunlight. She was genuinely happy at this moment, and oblivious to his true intentions.

``Ya' know, I'm a show cat myself,`` Iris meowed proudly. ``I've won many first place awards. Strange a former show cat like you would approach a current show cat like yours truly. Most are fearful to so much as look at me.`` She flicked her tail-tip as she spoke, glancing down at her paws as she mentioned the awful way others treated her. She disliked being neglected by her own species, but her housefolk offered her more attention than she could bear. However, it would feel good to be capable of talking to someone and them understanding. ``Based off experience, I must ask you as to why you dared approach me. Do you want something? Fresh water? Gourmet food? Perhaps... attention?`` Iris chuckled, flashing Barracuda an innocent yet flirty wink.

lone
February 12th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Iris jumped, surprised, when a wild cackle echoed in her ears. Muscles tensed, she searched the area for the source of the sound. She remained lying down as if frightened to stand up, but her posture was completely frozen. Her eyes were wide and alert, and her paws were firmly pressed against the ground, prepared to force her to her paws and carry her inside.

And then a handsome tomcat made himself known, his tone of voice smooth. Immediately, Iris wanted to know more. Her muscles relaxed, and she leaned back further on his forearms. He didn't appear dangerous, and judging by the way that he bounded towards her in a kit-like manner, he wasn't a threat. Her eyes sparkled when he spoke, and she fought the urge to inch closer to him. It's been ages since she last talked to a fellow feline. The house she lived in was isolated from others, and the road to town was rather lengthy. Her soft, pink paw pads could not endure the journey to town.

She practically showered in his attention, embracing his watchful gaze on her. Unbeknownst to her, he was watching her diamond collar. ``Show cat?`` Iris questioned, her voice high-pitched. ``Pleasure to meet you!`` She exclaimed, curling her tail in a way to express her cheer. Show cat or not, she was more than excited to talk to another cat. She had to tilt her head back to look up at him. Iris owned a bright smile that challenged his wide grin, and her dull golden eyes gleamed in the sunlight. She was genuinely happy at this moment, and oblivious to his true intentions.

``Ya' know, I'm a show cat myself,`` Iris meowed proudly. ``I've won many first place awards. Strange a former show cat like you would approach a current show cat like yours truly. Most are fearful to so much as look at me.`` She flicked her tail-tip as she spoke, glancing down at her paws as she mentioned the awful way others treated her. She disliked being neglected by her own species, but her housefolk offered her more attention than she could bear. However, it would feel good to be capable of talking to someone and them understanding. ``Based off experience, I must ask you as to why you dared approach me. Do you want something? Fresh water? Gourmet food? Perhaps... attention?`` Iris chuckled, flashing Barracuda an innocent yet flirty wink.

Barracuda cocked his head to the side, listening to her speak. His hues left the diamond to meet her own and he grinned, his ears flicking forwards in pleasure. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, dear lady! What a beautiful home you have here- though surely, not quite as beautiful as the young lady within it," Barracuda purred, looking at her with a smile on his maw. He knew how to flatter her. He could already feel his obsessive nature taking over- though it didn't bother him, he knew it wouldn't be there long and he knew that once it faded he would have gotten all that he needed. Even if he didn't, there was no harm in sticking around for a while afterwards- he could be a good actor! His voice certainly sounded like that of a strange cat...perhaps a cat who had been on the streets for too long after being a show cat, or a cat who had been somehow changed while he was still living with humans. Barracuda knew he didn't look the least bit dangerous or as though he had ill intentions. And I don't! Nothing wrong with playing around some, hehe, no worries, she'll be fine! Pretty show cat like her, pretty place like this, could live here for a while, yes...but I don't want to get stuck. Nope, get what I want, get on my way, haha...bye-bye pretty kitty! He thought. If possible, his thoughts were even stranger then his speech, and if the cat before him could have read them, she would have thought him quite insane. Like the cat that he really was...insane. He didn't belong here, and he knew it.
Perhaps that was why he seemed a little nervous, as though he were waiting for something as he glanced at her, trying to keep his friendly position. Still, the tenseness in his limbs was almost impossible to escape. "Well! Small world, isn't it? Many first place awards, hmm, I can see why," Barracuda smiled again, his fangs looking even more ragged then before. Still, they gleamed like miniature stars, almost as brightly as the diamond on her collar- which, in between statements, Barracuda had continued to stare at hungrily. She was one of the richest cats he had ever seen. This was really a beautiful house. "Ah, well if they are afraid to look at you, it is only your beauty that blinds them. I myself have a hard time with it- if I had not grown up around pretty ladies such as yourself, I might have an even harder time." Barracuda smiled, but to illustrate his point looked away- or down, once again at her collar. Perhaps it was more of the collar he was obsessed with at the moment. It certainly would make sense.
Either way, he was going to be spending quite a bit of time with the she cat. Whether he wanted to or not. Still, she made for interesting company- and what was the harm? She didn't mind. She had just said, more or less, that she was glad to have him around. Barracuda heard only what he wanted to hear. That was one of the problems with him- the tom tended to ignore everything but what he cared about hearing. If he was obsessed with something or someone, he would listen closer and try to pay more attention to them. Even then it was close to impossible to have a long conversation with the tom. He seemed to not really care about what you had to say.
"I must say what drew me here was your house; quite a large one, looks like what I'm used to but prettier on the outside, heh...ah, mm...I suppose some food and water wouldn't do me any harm. Been a while, as you can tell by looking at me, I'm not a hunter and I haven't been in a house in some time now." He paused before a semi-devilish gleam seemed to enter his hues and he laughed a little, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth and he took a step closer to her. "Attention, hmm? Suppose that wouldn't be too bad either." He mewed, his eyes flitting down for a moment before they returned to the she cat's features. He glanced at the door of the house too, and behind him- just one of the odd ways he had, looking all around him to make sure that there was no one else watching. "Lead the way," He purred with another grin at the she cat.

AbsurdJinx
February 16th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Barracuda cocked his head to the side, listening to her speak. His hues left the diamond to meet her own and he grinned, his ears flicking forwards in pleasure. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, dear lady! What a beautiful home you have here- though surely, not quite as beautiful as the young lady within it," Barracuda purred, looking at her with a smile on his maw. He knew how to flatter her. He could already feel his obsessive nature taking over- though it didn't bother him, he knew it wouldn't be there long and he knew that once it faded he would have gotten all that he needed. Even if he didn't, there was no harm in sticking around for a while afterwards- he could be a good actor! His voice certainly sounded like that of a strange cat...perhaps a cat who had been on the streets for too long after being a show cat, or a cat who had been somehow changed while he was still living with humans. Barracuda knew he didn't look the least bit dangerous or as though he had ill intentions. And I don't! Nothing wrong with playing around some, hehe, no worries, she'll be fine! Pretty show cat like her, pretty place like this, could live here for a while, yes...but I don't want to get stuck. Nope, get what I want, get on my way, haha...bye-bye pretty kitty! He thought. If possible, his thoughts were even stranger then his speech, and if the cat before him could have read them, she would have thought him quite insane. Like the cat that he really was...insane. He didn't belong here, and he knew it.
Perhaps that was why he seemed a little nervous, as though he were waiting for something as he glanced at her, trying to keep his friendly position. Still, the tenseness in his limbs was almost impossible to escape. "Well! Small world, isn't it? Many first place awards, hmm, I can see why," Barracuda smiled again, his fangs looking even more ragged then before. Still, they gleamed like miniature stars, almost as brightly as the diamond on her collar- which, in between statements, Barracuda had continued to stare at hungrily. She was one of the richest cats he had ever seen. This was really a beautiful house. "Ah, well if they are afraid to look at you, it is only your beauty that blinds them. I myself have a hard time with it- if I had not grown up around pretty ladies such as yourself, I might have an even harder time." Barracuda smiled, but to illustrate his point looked away- or down, once again at her collar. Perhaps it was more of the collar he was obsessed with at the moment. It certainly would make sense.
Either way, he was going to be spending quite a bit of time with the she cat. Whether he wanted to or not. Still, she made for interesting company- and what was the harm? She didn't mind. She had just said, more or less, that she was glad to have him around. Barracuda heard only what he wanted to hear. That was one of the problems with him- the tom tended to ignore everything but what he cared about hearing. If he was obsessed with something or someone, he would listen closer and try to pay more attention to them. Even then it was close to impossible to have a long conversation with the tom. He seemed to not really care about what you had to say.
"I must say what drew me here was your house; quite a large one, looks like what I'm used to but prettier on the outside, heh...ah, mm...I suppose some food and water wouldn't do me any harm. Been a while, as you can tell by looking at me, I'm not a hunter and I haven't been in a house in some time now." He paused before a semi-devilish gleam seemed to enter his hues and he laughed a little, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth and he took a step closer to her. "Attention, hmm? Suppose that wouldn't be too bad either." He mewed, his eyes flitting down for a moment before they returned to the she cat's features. He glanced at the door of the house too, and behind him- just one of the odd ways he had, looking all around him to make sure that there was no one else watching. "Lead the way," He purred with another grin at the she cat.

Iris could only laugh. Not at him, but with him. Oh, quite a charmer! I like him already. He was joining her in her playful flirting, and she could not be more cheerful. Usually, she was not as flirtatious, but it had been ages since the last time she talked with other felines. She was highly attracted to his smooth voice and the way his muscles moved beneath his pelt. When his tail-tip swayed, her eyes followed it, transfixed. And when he stepped closer, she tensed with excitement.

``Oh, of course! We'll have to be careful, though,`` Her voice was slick, slick and sneaky as if she were a bad cat pretending to be good. ``My housefolk are home. Though, I do believe they are within their bedroom.`` Iris looked up at him, her eyes twinkling with a dare-devilish glint. She felt like a kit attempting to slip from beside their sleeping mother's belly without getting caught. Tingling with excitement, her fur rose on end. Her tail was waving slowly on the hard gray pavement below them, and it took all her energy to prevent herself from moving it wildly. Oh, I can't bear this exhilaration! Her paw pads gripped the stone, and she urged herself not to unsheathe her claws and attempt to drill them into the ground - she could not risk ruining her perfectly trimmed nails. Her muscles were tensed, and her neck was stretched to get her muzzle to as close to Barracuda as she could get. Her eyes were wide, revealing an innocence where only the most impressive actors could discover to be fake. Her whiskers and ears would twitch frequently - something her body did automatically during a soft breeze. Her dull, solid golden eyes were visible past widely-opened eyelids. That innocent, excited glint remained within the yellow depths. Though her innocence were not fake, the excitement was.

Iris rose to her paws; slowly, seductively. She wanted to be as irresistible as ever - especially before such a handsome cat as Barracuda. Her slicked back pelt gleamed in the sunlight, making it as if patches of her fur were very white compared to her palely-colored patches of gray and ginger. With a quick beckoning of her tail, Iris began the short trek to the front door of the house. With a loud, cheery laugh, Iris couldn't help but call back to the tomcat, ``Catch me if you can!`` By the center of her sentence, she had fallen into a steady trot, and now she was racing speedily to the door. Her bushy tail streamed behind her, and her paw pads would gently tap against the ground before she pulled her paw off the pavement in another stride. She couldn't risk her soft, pink paw pads becoming gray with strength. People absolutely adored the softness of her pads, and it was one of the requirements in her shows - soft paw pads. It didn't take long to reach the door, not making it to be much of a race as they only had to travel a tree-length or so.

With a breathy laugh, Iris lashed her tail and cast Barracuda an excited glance as she slowed to a slop before the doorway. ``Here, just through this flap...`` She murmured quietly, lowering her head to press against the clear cat-door. She pushed her way through, not waiting to see if her new friend followed. She was sure he would. She raised her tail in a confident, proud manner. She had great pride in her royal home. The expensive furniture was a plus to the unique structure. She jogged down the hallway, which was honestly only a few feet, until the room opened into the kitchen. Her food and water bowl was visible from the doorway, sitting against the side of the island. Her diamond collar would bounce off her fluffy chest with every step.

She came to a halt before the food and water, spinning on her heel to face Barracuda. ``This is my food and water bowl. On special occasions, my housefolk will offer me food on pure white plates! Right now... it's about lunchtime, and what's in my bowl is...`` Iris bent her head to the bowl, wrinkling her nose in a sniff. She then raised her head again, ``It's the usual food - turkey-flavored something... I can never figure out what it is, but they sorta look like rabbit pellets. They don't taste like rabbit pellets, though, don't you think? Oh! And that's water. Don't worry - this is all fresh. Help yourself. And I may just be able to get you a place to stay for tonight?`` She released a flirtatious purr, inching closer to the tomcat. She brought her chin to her chest, fluttered her eyes, and tried to look as desirable as possible. Meanwhile, her thick tail swept gently behind her, and her torso moved slightly in rhythm.

She would have some fun with this company.

lone
February 16th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Iris could only laugh. Not at him, but with him. Oh, quite a charmer! I like him already. He was joining her in her playful flirting, and she could not be more cheerful. Usually, she was not as flirtatious, but it had been ages since the last time she talked with other felines. She was highly attracted to his smooth voice and the way his muscles moved beneath his pelt. When his tail-tip swayed, her eyes followed it, transfixed. And when he stepped closer, she tensed with excitement.

``Oh, of course! We'll have to be careful, though,`` Her voice was slick, slick and sneaky as if she were a bad cat pretending to be good. ``My housefolk are home. Though, I do believe they are within their bedroom.`` Iris looked up at him, her eyes twinkling with a dare-devilish glint. She felt like a kit attempting to slip from beside their sleeping mother's belly without getting caught. Tingling with excitement, her fur rose on end. Her tail was waving slowly on the hard gray pavement below them, and it took all her energy to prevent herself from moving it wildly. Oh, I can't bear this exhilaration! Her paw pads gripped the stone, and she urged herself not to unsheathe her claws and attempt to drill them into the ground - she could not risk ruining her perfectly trimmed nails. Her muscles were tensed, and her neck was stretched to get her muzzle to as close to Barracuda as she could get. Her eyes were wide, revealing an innocence where only the most impressive actors could discover to be fake. Her whiskers and ears would twitch frequently - something her body did automatically during a soft breeze. Her dull, solid golden eyes were visible past widely-opened eyelids. That innocent, excited glint remained within the yellow depths. Though her innocence were not fake, the excitement was.

Iris rose to her paws; slowly, seductively. She wanted to be as irresistible as ever - especially before such a handsome cat as Barracuda. Her slicked back pelt gleamed in the sunlight, making it as if patches of her fur were very white compared to her palely-colored patches of gray and ginger. With a quick beckoning of her tail, Iris began the short trek to the front door of the house. With a loud, cheery laugh, Iris couldn't help but call back to the tomcat, ``Catch me if you can!`` By the center of her sentence, she had fallen into a steady trot, and now she was racing speedily to the door. Her bushy tail streamed behind her, and her paw pads would gently tap against the ground before she pulled her paw off the pavement in another stride. She couldn't risk her soft, pink paw pads becoming gray with strength. People absolutely adored the softness of her pads, and it was one of the requirements in her shows - soft paw pads. It didn't take long to reach the door, not making it to be much of a race as they only had to travel a tree-length or so.

With a breathy laugh, Iris lashed her tail and cast Barracuda an excited glance as she slowed to a slop before the doorway. ``Here, just through this flap...`` She murmured quietly, lowering her head to press against the clear cat-door. She pushed her way through, not waiting to see if her new friend followed. She was sure he would. She raised her tail in a confident, proud manner. She had great pride in her royal home. The expensive furniture was a plus to the unique structure. She jogged down the hallway, which was honestly only a few feet, until the room opened into the kitchen. Her food and water bowl was visible from the doorway, sitting against the side of the island. Her diamond collar would bounce off her fluffy chest with every step.

She came to a halt before the food and water, spinning on her heel to face Barracuda. ``This is my food and water bowl. On special occasions, my housefolk will offer me food on pure white plates! Right now... it's about lunchtime, and what's in my bowl is...`` Iris bent her head to the bowl, wrinkling her nose in a sniff. She then raised her head again, ``It's the usual food - turkey-flavored something... I can never figure out what it is, but they sorta look like rabbit pellets. They don't taste like rabbit pellets, though, don't you think? Oh! And that's water. Don't worry - this is all fresh. Help yourself. And I may just be able to get you a place to stay for tonight?`` She released a flirtatious purr, inching closer to the tomcat. She brought her chin to her chest, fluttered her eyes, and tried to look as desirable as possible. Meanwhile, her thick tail swept gently behind her, and her torso moved slightly in rhythm.

She would have some fun with this company.

Barracuda grinned at the she cat, revealing his sharp fangs, that could easily rip through anything and yet still look friendly and gentle. He wasn't sure how that worked...but he was glad that it did. After all, it was nice that Iris was actually falling for his game...he smirked to himself, although he accompanied it with a wink so that she wouldn't suspect anything. Unfortunately for Iris, Barracuda's obsessive nature didn't necessarily mean that he liked her... although on a few rare occasions he had found himself liking a young, pretty she cat. His hues flashed with amusement as he purred in a pleased manner.

"Oh naturally, I can only imagine how your housefolk will react to a rugged stray like me," Barracuda mewed, his own hues wide with mock innocence. He was far from an innocent cat. Barracuda had done some things that...well...weren't the best. But then again, aren't we all a little crazy sometimes? We all do things we regret. This, however, will not be one of them. Barracuda thought with a purr, his tail twitching back and forth as he thought. Barracuda's hues flashed down to her diamond once more before they returned to her face, stretching his own muzzle forwards until it was just barely hovering before hers, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth with excitement. "Imagine if your housefolk saw me now," He mewed in a low voice, a purr rumbling in his throat. This was fun. This was different then anything else, and Barracuda knew that this was going to be the experience of a lifetime. Just as long as she would tolerate it...he wasn't quite sure what to make of Iris. She seemed so desperate for companionship, for acceptance, that he was going to do just fine...but then again, appearances were deceiving. As he knew all too well. He looked like a pleasant, well mannered, polite young tom, but he was far from that. Barracuda was glad that he looked like that, however...it made it easier to approach pretty she cats like Iris. There was no denying that she was an attractive she cat; that was just one of the things that was making Barracuda's obsessive nature take over. He was glad that it was with someone pleasant and...not as innocent. Interesting, maybe. Not boring. Whatever the words would be to describe her, Barracuda was sure that he could think of them if he tried, but at the moment he was too intrigued to try to do anything else. After a moment of staring directly at her, so close that a half-inch closer would have them touching noses, Barracuda drew backwards, a roguish smile on his maw.

"Oh come now, dear lady, you don't want to get away from me now, do you?" He asked with a purr rumbling in his throat as he chased after the she cat. He had been traveling for almost a week now- his pawpads were no longer as soft as they had been, and he didn't mind trying to catch her. The tom's tail twitched back and forth in amusement as he pushed through the cat flap after Iris. What he saw inside stunned him. The house was even more beautiful, if that was possible, on the inside then it had been on the outside. A smile spread across his maw as he glanced around at the inside of the house. Having come from somewhere like this, he thought of a place like this as a prison, but now he was beginning to think that this would be a lot of fun. Iris wasn't as innocent as he had originally thought, and he was very thankful for that. He glanced around at his surroundings, admiring the beauty of the inside. Iris was one lucky cat to live in a beautiful place like this. Hm. I could definitely get used to this again... good thing I'm not in a hurry. I can't imagine how short my stay might be here if I was, the tom thought, with a mischievous smirk coming onto his maw as he glanced over at Iris once more. "You surely have a beautiful home here." He mewed, sounding calmer and more genuine for the first time. Although he wasn't normally a genuine cat, it was a beautiful home. There was no way for him to say that in a way that would sound...as though he were joking, or being less serious then he was. He smiled at the pretty she cat, giving her a wink as he glanced around once more. His fangs flashed even in the light of the house, and his hues flashed with them, creating a slightly stranger expression then he had been hoping for. He looked more like the manic cat that most took him for.

And he was insane- there was no way around it, he was one crazy cat. He listened to her speaking and lowered his head to the food bowl, giving the food inside a quick sniff before turning his attention to the water bowl, and finally back to the she cat. "Wow, you really have a great life here, don't you? Do you like being a show cat?" Barracuda asked, and then his hues returned to their normal, flirtatious state as she moved closer to him. A smirk came onto his maw again and he stepped closer to her, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth with a laugh emitting from him. "Oh really? Well that might be nice- depending where it is." He mewed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth quicker as he spoke. He knew that a cat like Iris would probably jump at that- although he got the feeling that his obsessive nature might be getting the better of him. What am I thinking? There's no reason I should allow my obsessive nature to take control of me now. Barracuda sighed, before awaiting Iris's response.

AbsurdJinx
March 7th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Barracuda grinned at the she cat, revealing his sharp fangs, that could easily rip through anything and yet still look friendly and gentle. He wasn't sure how that worked...but he was glad that it did. After all, it was nice that Iris was actually falling for his game...he smirked to himself, although he accompanied it with a wink so that she wouldn't suspect anything. Unfortunately for Iris, Barracuda's obsessive nature didn't necessarily mean that he liked her... although on a few rare occasions he had found himself liking a young, pretty she cat. His hues flashed with amusement as he purred in a pleased manner.

"Oh naturally, I can only imagine how your housefolk will react to a rugged stray like me," Barracuda mewed, his own hues wide with mock innocence. He was far from an innocent cat. Barracuda had done some things that...well...weren't the best. But then again, aren't we all a little crazy sometimes? We all do things we regret. This, however, will not be one of them. Barracuda thought with a purr, his tail twitching back and forth as he thought. Barracuda's hues flashed down to her diamond once more before they returned to her face, stretching his own muzzle forwards until it was just barely hovering before hers, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth with excitement. "Imagine if your housefolk saw me now," He mewed in a low voice, a purr rumbling in his throat. This was fun. This was different then anything else, and Barracuda knew that this was going to be the experience of a lifetime. Just as long as she would tolerate it...he wasn't quite sure what to make of Iris. She seemed so desperate for companionship, for acceptance, that he was going to do just fine...but then again, appearances were deceiving. As he knew all too well. He looked like a pleasant, well mannered, polite young tom, but he was far from that. Barracuda was glad that he looked like that, however...it made it easier to approach pretty she cats like Iris. There was no denying that she was an attractive she cat; that was just one of the things that was making Barracuda's obsessive nature take over. He was glad that it was with someone pleasant and...not as innocent. Interesting, maybe. Not boring. Whatever the words would be to describe her, Barracuda was sure that he could think of them if he tried, but at the moment he was too intrigued to try to do anything else. After a moment of staring directly at her, so close that a half-inch closer would have them touching noses, Barracuda drew backwards, a roguish smile on his maw.

"Oh come now, dear lady, you don't want to get away from me now, do you?" He asked with a purr rumbling in his throat as he chased after the she cat. He had been traveling for almost a week now- his pawpads were no longer as soft as they had been, and he didn't mind trying to catch her. The tom's tail twitched back and forth in amusement as he pushed through the cat flap after Iris. What he saw inside stunned him. The house was even more beautiful, if that was possible, on the inside then it had been on the outside. A smile spread across his maw as he glanced around at the inside of the house. Having come from somewhere like this, he thought of a place like this as a prison, but now he was beginning to think that this would be a lot of fun. Iris wasn't as innocent as he had originally thought, and he was very thankful for that. He glanced around at his surroundings, admiring the beauty of the inside. Iris was one lucky cat to live in a beautiful place like this. Hm. I could definitely get used to this again... good thing I'm not in a hurry. I can't imagine how short my stay might be here if I was, the tom thought, with a mischievous smirk coming onto his maw as he glanced over at Iris once more. "You surely have a beautiful home here." He mewed, sounding calmer and more genuine for the first time. Although he wasn't normally a genuine cat, it was a beautiful home. There was no way for him to say that in a way that would sound...as though he were joking, or being less serious then he was. He smiled at the pretty she cat, giving her a wink as he glanced around once more. His fangs flashed even in the light of the house, and his hues flashed with them, creating a slightly stranger expression then he had been hoping for. He looked more like the manic cat that most took him for.

And he was insane- there was no way around it, he was one crazy cat. He listened to her speaking and lowered his head to the food bowl, giving the food inside a quick sniff before turning his attention to the water bowl, and finally back to the she cat. "Wow, you really have a great life here, don't you? Do you like being a show cat?" Barracuda asked, and then his hues returned to their normal, flirtatious state as she moved closer to him. A smirk came onto his maw again and he stepped closer to her, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth with a laugh emitting from him. "Oh really? Well that might be nice- depending where it is." He mewed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth quicker as he spoke. He knew that a cat like Iris would probably jump at that- although he got the feeling that his obsessive nature might be getting the better of him. What am I thinking? There's no reason I should allow my obsessive nature to take control of me now. Barracuda sighed, before awaiting Iris's response.

[ i'll get better roleplaying by this weekend, i promise c= ]
[ i love their flirting - it's getting a lot more passionate & interesting ]
[ they should spend a night together & before Iris wakes up, Barracuda should leave like a one night stand - maybe he could take the collar with him somehow? ]

``Oh, I truly enjoy the life as a show cat, though... It can be strict,`` Iris' sentences became brief as she slowly became distracted by the handsome tomcat. He was so charming and enjoyable, and his encouragement in flirting was fantastic! And when he inched closer to her, she practically swooned. He was already sweeping her off her paws, and she was becoming dizzy with admiration and l ust. Tonight would be fun for the both of them, she was sure. A deep, passionate purr rumbled in the base of her throat, and her eyes narrowed seductively. ``Why don't we skip dinner, and go straight to bed? I- my bed is right upstairs - I have my own room, so we'll be all alone! And my housefolk know not to disturb me when I'm in my room - they know I need me-time. They just don't have to know you're there...``

There was a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, but she didn't understand it. It almost hurt it was so passionate, but it was also pleasurable. She's never felt it before, but she didn't want it to leave. It could not be described, that was for sure, and because she didn't understand it, she did her best to neglect it. Her eyes were normally a dull golden, but at the moment they carried a certain gleam which made her golden eyes bright. She swept her bushy tail out behind her, in an elegant manner as if she were much too good for Barracuda. Sure, she wanted him, but he wouldn't get her so easily. She appeared to of succeeded in catching his attention, and now, if he truly wanted to continue, he would have to pad after her until she gave him what he wanted. It wouldn't take long, of course, as she was already giving in. Perhaps just a few more flirty comments or flattering compliments...

Her diamond collar rest proudly against her chest.

lone
March 8th, 2017, 10:28 AM
[ i'll get better roleplaying by this weekend, i promise c= ]

[ i love their flirting - it's getting a lot more passionate & interesting ]
[ they should spend a night together & before Iris wakes up, Barracuda should leave like a one night stand - maybe he could take the collar with him somehow? ]

``Oh, I truly enjoy the life as a show cat, though... It can be strict,`` Iris' sentences became brief as she slowly became distracted by the handsome tomcat. He was so charming and enjoyable, and his encouragement in flirting was fantastic! And when he inched closer to her, she practically swooned. He was already sweeping her off her paws, and she was becoming dizzy with admiration and lust. Tonight would be fun for the both of them, she was sure. A deep, passionate purr rumbled in the base of her throat, and her eyes narrowed seductively. ``Why don't we skip dinner, and go straight to bed? I- my bed is right upstairs - I have my own room, so we'll be all alone! And my housefolk know not to disturb me when I'm in my room - they know I need me-time. They just don't have to know you're there...``

There was a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, but she didn't understand it. It almost hurt it was so passionate, but it was also pleasurable. She's never felt it before, but she didn't want it to leave. It could not be described, that was for sure, and because she didn't understand it, she did her best to neglect it. Her eyes were normally a dull golden, but at the moment they carried a certain gleam which made her golden eyes bright. She swept her bushy tail out behind her, in an elegant manner as if she were much too good for Barracuda. Sure, she wanted him, but he wouldn't get her so easily. She appeared to of succeeded in catching his attention, and now, if he truly wanted to continue, he would have to pad after her until she gave him what he wanted. It wouldn't take long, of course, as she was already giving in. Perhaps just a few more flirty comments or flattering compliments...

Her diamond collar rest proudly against her chest.

{That's a great idea! I feel bad for Iris though, what's she going to do when that happens?}
"Ah, of course. All the work put into it...what an interesting experience though, fascinating too, the competition is wonderful!" He mewed in a slightly reminiscent way of his more insane side. Perhaps the tom would change at some point, though he was perfectly happy going on the way he was right now. And why wouldn't he be? Things were going just right for him. Iris was a pretty she cat, that was for sure...so this was much more fun then he had anticipated. At least she wasn't one of those cats-- boring ones, in his opinion. Quite boring. He'd met at least a hundred, and they were all...annoying. Obnoxious. Cats that he didn't quite like.

But she was different. And Barracuda was quite sure that he would be able to meet his goal; taking that collar. Soon we'll be together, dearie, hehe...he thought with a light smirk plastered on his maw, hues glistening and gleaming, snapping as though they would never stop. His fangs gleamed appreciatively in a smile as he glanced at the she cat, hues snapping once more with interest and amusement. "Sounds like fun, love. We'll have to be careful; your housefolk probably won't be too happy with me if they catch me. Remember; I'm a charming stray, not one of your average house cats." He mewed with another wink. Though she was anything but average. He could feel his obsessive nature taking hold of him again, controlling him...but did he really care? No. He wasn't too concerned.

It would be gone soon, and he would be perfectly fine. Come morning, he would be gone-- leaving behind one hurt kitty. Watching her tail, the grey tom's hues glinted mischievously as he swept up alongside her, his long, fluffy tail brushing up against hers. He leaned in close until his face was practically touching hers and smirked. "Care to show me the way...beautiful?" He asked in a hushed whisper, his hues sparkling as he did so and a purr rumbled in his throat even louder.

AbsurdJinx
March 12th, 2017, 02:39 PM
{That's a great idea! I feel bad for Iris though, what's she going to do when that happens?}
"Ah, of course. All the work put into it...what an interesting experience though, fascinating too, the competition is wonderful!" He mewed in a slightly reminiscent way of his more insane side. Perhaps the tom would change at some point, though he was perfectly happy going on the way he was right now. And why wouldn't he be? Things were going just right for him. Iris was a pretty she cat, that was for sure...so this was much more fun then he had anticipated. At least she wasn't one of those cats-- boring ones, in his opinion. Quite boring. He'd met at least a hundred, and they were all...annoying. Obnoxious. Cats that he didn't quite like.

But she was different. And Barracuda was quite sure that he would be able to meet his goal; taking that collar. Soon we'll be together, dearie, hehe...he thought with a light smirk plastered on his maw, hues glistening and gleaming, snapping as though they would never stop. His fangs gleamed appreciatively in a smile as he glanced at the she cat, hues snapping once more with interest and amusement. "Sounds like fun, love. We'll have to be careful; your housefolk probably won't be too happy with me if they catch me. Remember; I'm a charming stray, not one of your average house cats." He mewed with another wink. Though she was anything but average. He could feel his obsessive nature taking hold of him again, controlling him...but did he really care? No. He wasn't too concerned.

It would be gone soon, and he would be perfectly fine. Come morning, he would be gone-- leaving behind one hurt kitty. Watching her tail, the grey tom's hues glinted mischievously as he swept up alongside her, his long, fluffy tail brushing up against hers. He leaned in close until his face was practically touching hers and smirked. "Care to show me the way...beautiful?" He asked in a hushed whisper, his hues sparkling as he did so and a purr rumbled in his throat even louder.
[ heh, she'll be furious & hurt - cant wait to rp tht ]

Iris's mouth formed a soft `o` when Barracuda pressed closer, a look of shock overcoming her gentle features. He was so... charming, and she was idiotic enough to fall for his ways. In her defense, however, she was lonely and desperate - she wanted, no, she needed company, and if Barracuda was willing to give it to her... well, hell, she'd be stupid not to accept it. When she recovered from the surprise of their abrupt closeness, the corners of her mouth moved up in a flirtatious smirk, and not long after, she released a breathy chuckle. ``Oh, what a darling you are!`` Iris cheered, her golden eyes dancing with delight. She searched his twinkling eyes, her own eyes wide with fascination. He wanted to spend time with her just as much as she wanted time with him. She found comfort in this thought, just as she did in his low purr.

She leaned closer to him until her muzzle was just about to touch his, and that's when she spun on her heel. Iris' tail was held high, a sign of pride, dominance, and also an invitation for Barracuda. She walked with a noticeable sway of her hips, and like her tail, her head was also carried high up. Her ears were erect, and her whiskers were still. Her eyes were half-closed, half-opened, offering the conclusion that she was a stuck-up, cocky molly - at least, in this moment. A large smirk, one of overconfidence, could be found on her delicate face.

Iris guided Barracuda to the cushion-y staircase, and, casting him a quick glance to assure herself he was following, she began to bound up the stairs. Her steps were light and soundless, and besides the teasing hymn she released, she was silent. ``Nearly there,`` she purred, looking back at him when she reached the final stair. Simply to tease him, she slowed her pace as she stalked closer to the entrance to her own room. ``Here we are,`` Iris announced, casually stepping through a cat door into her large bedroom (http://siteofjinx.weebly.com/uploads/7/4/8/4/74848219/25_orig.jpg)(without the stuff), the windows blocked with shutters. Against an empty wall was her bed (http://siteofjinx.weebly.com/uploads/7/4/8/4/74848219/1_29_orig.jpg), and throughout the room there were toys littering the ground. There were tons of trophies on tons of shelves, and many ribbons tacked to the walls. She flicked her tail to an empty corner and meowed, ``My housefolk are getting me one of those `cat condos` to put there. I saw them looking at them online - next time you come here, this room won't be so bare.``

Iris crossed the room to the bed where she launched herself up onto the softness. ``We can close the hanging sheets on my bed, if that makes you more comfortable?`` She murmured the question shyly. Now that they were here, she was incredibly shy about the situation. She's never just jumped into something like this before, and this time would be her first. An innocent softness could be found in her dull golden eyes, and she looked at Barracuda with a trusting, dependent gaze.

lone
March 14th, 2017, 09:48 PM
[ heh, she'll be furious & hurt - cant wait to rp tht ]

Iris's mouth formed a soft `o` when Barracuda pressed closer, a look of shock overcoming her gentle features. He was so... charming, and she was idiotic enough to fall for his ways. In her defense, however, she was lonely and desperate - she wanted, no, she needed company, and if Barracuda was willing to give it to her... well, hell, she'd be stupid not to accept it. When she recovered from the surprise of their abrupt closeness, the corners of her mouth moved up in a flirtatious smirk, and not long after, she released a breathy chuckle. ``Oh, what a darling you are!`` Iris cheered, her golden eyes dancing with delight. She searched his twinkling eyes, her own eyes wide with fascination. He wanted to spend time with her just as much as she wanted time with him. She found comfort in this thought, just as she did in his low purr.

She leaned closer to him until her muzzle was just about to touch his, and that's when she spun on her heel. Iris' tail was held high, a sign of pride, dominance, and also an invitation for Barracuda. She walked with a noticeable sway of her hips, and like her tail, her head was also carried high up. Her ears were erect, and her whiskers were still. Her eyes were half-closed, half-opened, offering the conclusion that she was a stuck-up, cocky molly - at least, in this moment. A large smirk, one of overconfidence, could be found on her delicate face.

Iris guided Barracuda to the cushion-y staircase, and, casting him a quick glance to assure herself he was following, she began to bound up the stairs. Her steps were light and soundless, and besides the teasing hymn she released, she was silent. ``Nearly there,`` she purred, looking back at him when she reached the final stair. Simply to tease him, she slowed her pace as she stalked closer to the entrance to her own room. ``Here we are,`` Iris announced, casually stepping through a cat door into her large bedroom (http://siteofjinx.weebly.com/uploads/7/4/8/4/74848219/25_orig.jpg)(without the stuff), the windows blocked with shutters. Against an empty wall was her bed (http://siteofjinx.weebly.com/uploads/7/4/8/4/74848219/1_29_orig.jpg), and throughout the room there were toys littering the ground. There were tons of trophies on tons of shelves, and many ribbons tacked to the walls. She flicked her tail to an empty corner and meowed, ``My housefolk are getting me one of those `cat condos` to put there. I saw them looking at them online - next time you come here, this room won't be so bare.``

Iris crossed the room to the bed where she launched herself up onto the softness. ``We can close the hanging sheets on my bed, if that makes you more comfortable?`` She murmured the question shyly. Now that they were here, she was incredibly shy about the situation. She's never just jumped into something like this before, and this time would be her first. An innocent softness could be found in her dull golden eyes, and she looked at Barracuda with a trusting, dependent gaze.

{Yeah-- Barracuda's a jerk xD-- but when he does develop actual feelings for her, it's gonna be like twice the obsession-- if she'll take him back, haha he's literally going to be begging}
The grey and black tom would have been either blind or stupid not to notice how pretty Iris was-- no, she was certainly an attractive cat. But of course, this interest was completely overshadowed by how badly he wanted that diamond collar. And he would get it-- this was the perfect distraction, and she had offered it to him all on her own. Not as smart as I thought, heh...then again, not many show cats are, hehe, all the more riches for me! He thought with a purr rumbling in his chest, though it wasn't at the beauty of the she cat, as he made it seem. Barracuda had spent his life acting. After all, what was a cat show but one giant act? He didn't even know this she cat's name...which he had just realized. Awkward-- for any cat but this one. Barracuda was great at making the most of a situation, and he was certainly taking advantage of the one right here. "A darling, hm? I always thought I was more of a 'lovebug,' but darling works too!" He mewed with a short laugh.

The only thing Barracuda had been called besides his name was lovebug. Glamor cats, always seeking a thrill, tended to give him little nicknames here and there-- of course, because as everyone knew, including himself, he was a handsome cat. And he liked to show that off, especially to the fancier of the feline species. Male or female-- as long as they were rich and attractive, it didn't matter to him.

Why should it? He would be leaving them soon anyways. Barracuda looked, for a brief moment, as though he were about to press his muzzle against hers-- and then when she spun away, he stopped before catching up to her and brushing against her again as he had done before. "You can't escape that easily, love." He purred in a low voice, before pulling away. Barracuda was a master of deception. An artist of his trade, trickery and deceit. If you wanted help with one of those, fine-- not to mention he was a great flirt. And the fact that he seemed to be insane-- at least, gave that impression-- was not to be missed either. A purr escaped the tom's maw again and he curled his tail around himself as they entered the room, sitting down as he did so in a single graceful motion. Everything around him was fancy, beautiful...just like the she cat, and the place seemed to suit her somehow.

"Bare? Oh come now, love, you're too modest. This room is far from bare." He mewed, another purr escaping him as he glanced around. Although it might look bare to a top show cat like her, all Barracuda saw were treasures everywhere. He thought about her question for a moment, but the way that she was looking at him made him uncomfortable. He swallowed slightly before the familiar expression returned to his features. "I believe that might be more satisfactory. But it's your call, love-- your home, not mine." He mewed in a lower voice, jumping up onto the bed and settling down beside her. It was soft. And comfortable. Her pelt was certainly silky, too-- but nothing like this. If he could have, he would have taken the bed with him as well-- but he was too smart to do that, he knew better. He would almost certainly get caught, not to mention it was way, way too big for him...he had almost overlooked that little detail in his greediness.

AbsurdJinx
March 18th, 2017, 09:20 PM
{Yeah-- Barracuda's a jerk xD-- but when he does develop actual feelings for her, it's gonna be like twice the obsession-- if she'll take him back, haha he's literally going to be begging}
The grey and black tom would have been either blind or stupid not to notice how pretty Iris was-- no, she was certainly an attractive cat. But of course, this interest was completely overshadowed by how badly he wanted that diamond collar. And he would get it-- this was the perfect distraction, and she had offered it to him all on her own. Not as smart as I thought, heh...then again, not many show cats are, hehe, all the more riches for me! He thought with a purr rumbling in his chest, though it wasn't at the beauty of the she cat, as he made it seem. Barracuda had spent his life acting. After all, what was a cat show but one giant act? He didn't even know this she cat's name...which he had just realized. Awkward-- for any cat but this one. Barracuda was great at making the most of a situation, and he was certainly taking advantage of the one right here. "A darling, hm? I always thought I was more of a 'lovebug,' but darling works too!" He mewed with a short laugh.

The only thing Barracuda had been called besides his name was lovebug. Glamor cats, always seeking a thrill, tended to give him little nicknames here and there-- of course, because as everyone knew, including himself, he was a handsome cat. And he liked to show that off, especially to the fancier of the feline species. Male or female-- as long as they were rich and attractive, it didn't matter to him.

Why should it? He would be leaving them soon anyways. Barracuda looked, for a brief moment, as though he were about to press his muzzle against hers-- and then when she spun away, he stopped before catching up to her and brushing against her again as he had done before. "You can't escape that easily, love." He purred in a low voice, before pulling away. Barracuda was a master of deception. An artist of his trade, trickery and deceit. If you wanted help with one of those, fine-- not to mention he was a great flirt. And the fact that he seemed to be insane-- at least, gave that impression-- was not to be missed either. A purr escaped the tom's maw again and he curled his tail around himself as they entered the room, sitting down as he did so in a single graceful motion. Everything around him was fancy, beautiful...just like the she cat, and the place seemed to suit her somehow.

"Bare? Oh come now, love, you're too modest. This room is far from bare." He mewed, another purr escaping him as he glanced around. Although it might look bare to a top show cat like her, all Barracuda saw were treasures everywhere. He thought about her question for a moment, but the way that she was looking at him made him uncomfortable. He swallowed slightly before the familiar expression returned to his features. "I believe that might be more satisfactory. But it's your call, love-- your home, not mine." He mewed in a lower voice, jumping up onto the bed and settling down beside her. It was soft. And comfortable. Her pelt was certainly silky, too-- but nothing like this. If he could have, he would have taken the bed with him as well-- but he was too smart to do that, he knew better. He would almost certainly get caught, not to mention it was way, way too big for him...he had almost overlooked that little detail in his greediness.

[ do you wanna timeskip this part...?
we can jump to the part where Barracuda takes her goodies & Iris wakes up? Or do you wanna try to work out some details? Such as - does Iris wake up as he's leaving? Will she beg him to stay before falling asleep? That kinda stuff ^^ ]

lone
March 18th, 2017, 09:26 PM
[ do you wanna timeskip this part...?

we can jump to the part where Barracuda takes her goodies & Iris wakes up? Or do you wanna try to work out some details? Such as - does Iris wake up as he's leaving? Will she beg him to stay before falling asleep? That kinda stuff ^^ ]

{Maybe she wakes up as he's leaving-- and he makes up some excuse or something, and she asks him if he's going to come back?}

AbsurdJinx
March 21st, 2017, 03:57 PM
Lonestar23

Iris' head shot up, the fatigue swift to leave her, and her neck swiveled wildly as she searched for whatever irritated her nape. She quickly settled, though, when she came to the conclusion that Barracuda was simply nudging her, but then she noticed her collar felt much lighter. Alert, she asked - or rather, demanded, ``What are you doing?`` Her voice was quiet as she knew she'd reveal suspicion through her tone. Her bushy tail swept across the bed behind her, and her muscles were clenched tightly in awareness. Her ears twitched frequently as she listened for the tomcat's response.

She failed to look at Barracuda, as he stood right beside her, and she could feel his warm pelt brushing against her own. Iris shivered slightly at his touch, and her belly felt all tingly. She didn't think she'd be able to look at him after... after the previous event. She was incredibly humiliated, and felt that he'd laugh at her for her inexperience. Plus, she was a show cat and belonged to a rather rich couple. She should be elegant, fancy - never lower herself to a mangy rogue's level! Though... he was charming, and handsome, and an ex-show cat... No! You cannot be with him, anyways - oh, gosh! We can't have kits, can we? Then my housefolk will know... and if I ever were to bear kits, they must be purebred! Oh no, no, no! I made a mistake, a huge mistake! But- I appreciate his company... Perhaps... Perhaps we'll simply be friends?

She felt frightened at the thought of offspring, but Iris forcefully convinced herself that it'd be impossible. It couldn't happen, no. At least, not with - didn't her collar feel light? Concerned, she pressed her chin to her chest to cast a glance at her expensive collar. The diamonds gleamed brightly. With a sigh of relief, she let her head drop onto her paws and she closed her eyes. She wouldn't think of Barracuda as someone to steal her collar, but she was a spoiled cat, and worth a lot of money, and fear of being used for her fame made her paranoid. That explained her suspicion which was quickly overpowered with calm as she told herself, he knows how tough being famous is. Why would he want to reclaim that?

[ omg the next time they meet should be at a show
like a week or a month or something passes, Iris has a new collar, Barracuda has a home & is a show cat again & they're each others competition at a show ]

lone
March 21st, 2017, 04:13 PM
@Lonestar23 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=42)

Iris' head shot up, the fatigue swift to leave her, and her neck swiveled wildly as she searched for whatever irritated her nape. She quickly settled, though, when she came to the conclusion that Barracuda was simply nudging her, but then she noticed her collar felt much lighter. Alert, she asked - or rather, demanded, ``What are you doing?`` Her voice was quiet as she knew she'd reveal suspicion through her tone. Her bushy tail swept across the bed behind her, and her muscles were clenched tightly in awareness. Her ears twitched frequently as she listened for the tomcat's response.

She failed to look at Barracuda, as he stood right beside her, and she could feel his warm pelt brushing against her own. Iris shivered slightly at his touch, and her belly felt all tingly. She didn't think she'd be able to look at him after... after the previous event. She was incredibly humiliated, and felt that he'd laugh at her for her inexperience. Plus, she was a show cat and belonged to a rather rich couple. She should be elegant, fancy - never lower herself to a mangy rogue's level! Though... he was charming, and handsome, and an ex-show cat... No! You cannot be with him, anyways - oh, gosh! We can't have kits, can we? Then my housefolk will know... and if I ever were to bear kits, they must be purebred! Oh no, no, no! I made a mistake, a huge mistake! But- I appreciate his company... Perhaps... Perhaps we'll simply be friends?

She felt frightened at the thought of offspring, but Iris forcefully convinced herself that it'd be impossible. It couldn't happen, no. At least, not with - didn't her collar feel light? Concerned, she pressed her chin to her chest to cast a glance at her expensive collar. The diamonds gleamed brightly. With a sigh of relief, she let her head drop onto her paws and she closed her eyes. She wouldn't think of Barracuda as someone to steal her collar, but she was a spoiled cat, and worth a lot of money, and fear of being used for her fame made her paranoid. That explained her suspicion which was quickly overpowered with calm as she told herself, he knows how tough being famous is. Why would he want to reclaim that?

[ omg the next time they meet should be at a show
like a week or a month or something passes, Iris has a new collar, Barracuda has a home & is a show cat again & they're each others competition at a show ]

The tom gave a mew of surprise as Iris's head shot up, and silently cursed. He had been so close. So close to getting the collar, but then she had to wake up...clumsy, Barracuda! You need to be careful...it's so pretty...he thought, before putting on a big smile. "I didn't want to wake you...I apologize, darling... your collar tore and I was simply trying to get it off for you. It didn't poke you, did it, love?" He asked in a genuinely concerned voice. Though by 'it' he meant more of his clumsiness... he had been doing great things for quite a while now, slipping away from his housefolk, becoming a rogue on the streets...but never before had he tried to do something as extravagant as steal a collar, especially off of a pretty cat like her.
Still-- was it really going to be so horrible? She was a rich cat, she would be able to afford another. And in the meantime, if he cleaned up a bit and fixed himself up, he would look much less like a stray and much more like a cat who belonged in a home. He cursed his clumsiness again, though he knew things were going to be fine...she wouldn't suspect him! He was the ever charming, handsome rogue from the street, while she was the beautiful princess of this beautiful mansion-like house that he was already admiring so much... it sounded like something out of one of the fairytales his housefolk had used to read to their kits, in his mind at least.
And everyone knew that a charming rogue was able to talk his way out of any situation, especially when the beautiful princess wanted to believe that he were innocent. Barracuda would always remember the she cat, even when he was long gone with her collar. With a final effort, he got it off and lay it beside her. "There! Now you can show that to your housefolk in the morning, and they'll fix it for you. As long as they don't just ignore it...sometimes they're ignorant like that." He purred, nuzzling her lightly before laying down and curling his tail around her. "So sorry to disturb you, though," He whispered once more, keeping an eye on the sparkling diamonds of the collar even as he waited for her to fall asleep.

{Omg yes!! *gasp* HE COULD BE WEARING HER COLLAR...}

AbsurdJinx
March 29th, 2017, 03:42 PM
The tom gave a mew of surprise as Iris's head shot up, and silently cursed. He had been so close. So close to getting the collar, but then she had to wake up...clumsy, Barracuda! You need to be careful...it's so pretty...he thought, before putting on a big smile. "I didn't want to wake you...I apologize, darling... your collar tore and I was simply trying to get it off for you. It didn't poke you, did it, love?" He asked in a genuinely concerned voice. Though by 'it' he meant more of his clumsiness... he had been doing great things for quite a while now, slipping away from his housefolk, becoming a rogue on the streets...but never before had he tried to do something as extravagant as steal a collar, especially off of a pretty cat like her.
Still-- was it really going to be so horrible? She was a rich cat, she would be able to afford another. And in the meantime, if he cleaned up a bit and fixed himself up, he would look much less like a stray and much more like a cat who belonged in a home. He cursed his clumsiness again, though he knew things were going to be fine...she wouldn't suspect him! He was the ever charming, handsome rogue from the street, while she was the beautiful princess of this beautiful mansion-like house that he was already admiring so much... it sounded like something out of one of the fairytales his housefolk had used to read to their kits, in his mind at least.
And everyone knew that a charming rogue was able to talk his way out of any situation, especially when the beautiful princess wanted to believe that he were innocent. Barracuda would always remember the she cat, even when he was long gone with her collar. With a final effort, he got it off and lay it beside her. "There! Now you can show that to your housefolk in the morning, and they'll fix it for you. As long as they don't just ignore it...sometimes they're ignorant like that." He purred, nuzzling her lightly before laying down and curling his tail around her. "So sorry to disturb you, though," He whispered once more, keeping an eye on the sparkling diamonds of the collar even as he waited for her to fall asleep.

{Omg yes!! *gasp* HE COULD BE WEARING HER COLLAR...}

[ YESH IT'LL BE GREAT ]
[ ahh short >< ]

Iris naively accepted his explanation, but in her defense, she was incredibly exhausted. But... she would've believed him either way. Barracuda's words were a mumbled jumble of nonsense. She was already nodding off, her eyes slowly closing. She could only lazily nod and murmur nonsense in response She could feel him working at her collar once more, and she shifted slightly as he pulled the collar from around her throat. Her ears twitched as she listened to Barracuda place the collar beside her.

When he curled his tail around her, Iris began to purr loudly and and shuffle into him. She absorbed his warmth, openly welcoming it. And then... her mind went blank and her breathing slowed. And she was asleep.

lone
March 30th, 2017, 03:24 PM
[ YESH IT'LL BE GREAT ]

[ ahh short >< ]

Iris naively accepted his explanation, but in her defense, she was incredibly exhausted. But... she would've believed him either way. Barracuda's words were a mumbled jumble of nonsense. She was already nodding off, her eyes slowly closing. She could only lazily nod and murmur nonsense in response She could feel him working at her collar once more, and she shifted slightly as he pulled the collar from around her throat. Her ears twitched as she listened to Barracuda place the collar beside her.

When he curled his tail around her, Iris began to purr loudly and and shuffle into him. She absorbed his warmth, openly welcoming it. And then... her mind went blank and her breathing slowed. And she was asleep.

The grey and black tom could hardly believe she'd bought it. Good thing she's a show cat. She'd never get too far in the real world. He thought with a snort, delicately picking the collar up and turning it over with a paw. Even in the dark, the diamond stood out more then anything else. Yes...he thought, purring proudly to himself. Maybe, had he not been so selfish and interested in only his own desires, he would have seen that Iris was a special cat. Maybe things would have turned out differently had he not been so interested in her collar. Or maybe, just maybe-- this was how it still would have turned out. Him, sneaking off in the night, without so much as a 'good bye' to the attractive she cat. She'll be fine. Pretty thing like that. He thought, glancing back once more before he stepped out of the bed. "Sweet dreams, princess." Barracuda purred in his rich voice, hues gleaming almost wickedly before he moved away. He was not the nicest of cats... not at all.
And poor Iris was about to find out that it had all been a game, just a joke to him. Though guilt was not a strong emotion in the tom, regret sort of was. He felt somewhat bad that he'd led her on like that-- but then again, she would be fine! Her housefolk would buy her a new collar. And Barracuda? Well, with a gorgeous collar like that, he could have whatever he wanted. Delicately holding it in his maw, careful not to ruin it's beauty, Barracuda slipped out into the night. The tom who had done so many things in his life, messed up so many times... was gone. And one thing he knew for sure was that he would not be returning to the house, not ever. He wasn't quite sure, but he got the feeling he probably wouldn't be able to look the pretty show cat in the eye again. "But I got the collar!" He argued aloud, and just like that, his doubts seemed to vanish.
Deception was Barracuda's game; and right now? He had won.

AbsurdJinx
April 1st, 2017, 08:07 PM
The grey and black tom could hardly believe she'd bought it. Good thing she's a show cat. She'd never get too far in the real world. He thought with a snort, delicately picking the collar up and turning it over with a paw. Even in the dark, the diamond stood out more then anything else. Yes...he thought, purring proudly to himself. Maybe, had he not been so selfish and interested in only his own desires, he would have seen that Iris was a special cat. Maybe things would have turned out differently had he not been so interested in her collar. Or maybe, just maybe-- this was how it still would have turned out. Him, sneaking off in the night, without so much as a 'good bye' to the attractive she cat. She'll be fine. Pretty thing like that. He thought, glancing back once more before he stepped out of the bed. "Sweet dreams, princess." Barracuda purred in his rich voice, hues gleaming almost wickedly before he moved away. He was not the nicest of cats... not at all.
And poor Iris was about to find out that it had all been a game, just a joke to him. Though guilt was not a strong emotion in the tom, regret sort of was. He felt somewhat bad that he'd led her on like that-- but then again, she would be fine! Her housefolk would buy her a new collar. And Barracuda? Well, with a gorgeous collar like that, he could have whatever he wanted. Delicately holding it in his maw, careful not to ruin it's beauty, Barracuda slipped out into the night. The tom who had done so many things in his life, messed up so many times... was gone. And one thing he knew for sure was that he would not be returning to the house, not ever. He wasn't quite sure, but he got the feeling he probably wouldn't be able to look the pretty show cat in the eye again. "But I got the collar!" He argued aloud, and just like that, his doubts seemed to vanish.
Deception was Barracuda's game; and right now? He had won.

Iris awoke to coldness. Warm sunlight shone through the window, lighting up her bedroom. Fatigue clouded her gaze, leaving her oblivious to her surroundings - other than the heat the bed offered her, and - where was the warmth Barracuda's pelt had radiated? Immediately, the tiredness left her eyes, and her bright eyes were flooded with alarm. Her head swiveled wildly as she searched for the tomcat she spent the night with, but she was greeted with emptiness. Don't panic... Maybe he was just hungry? Of course! He probably just went to get some breakfast... Nothing could ease her mind from the doubt, no matter how much she attempted to convince herself.

She leapt off the bed, but wasn't met with the soft bouncing of her collar. Frantically, Iris searched the area until she was reminded that Barracuda had taken it off the night before. She breathed a sigh of relief, and brought herself onto the bed once more to retrieve her expensive collar. Except... it wasn't there. Now she was panicking. Why did she have to be so desperate for company? So pathetic? She was sure the tomcat she nursed the other night took off with her precious accessory. Oh, how would her housefolk react?

Iris didn't leave her room that day.

[ Hey, did you wanna take a break from Iris X Barracuda? ^^ ]
[ Or we could rp another two cats, or just stick with Calia X Obsidian c= ]

AbsurdJinx
April 21st, 2017, 05:43 PM
The Eye Of The Storm

Iris bounded elegantly down the circular staircase, her ears and tail bouncing slightly with every heavy landing. Just a few days ago, she welcomed a charming rogue into her home, and they spent the night together within the walls of her bedroom. Unfortunately, the following morning, she had discovered the rogue had stolen her expensive collar and left. Luckily for her, her two housefolk bought her a new collar, much more equipped than her previous one, but not before completely freaking out and turning the house inside out in a search for it. Now, she flaunted her new collar, worth no less than that of her stolen accessory.

She made her way into the kitchen, mewling softly for the attention of her housefolk. However, her gentle meows were not greeted with the usual soft chirps and coos, and soothing rubs. Confused, Iris cautiously looked around, but discovered her housefolk were not home. With a huff of disappointment, she crouched by her food and water bowls, satisfied to find her housefolk had not forgotten to feed her. She bent her head to lap at her special dish - turkey, was it?

Ever since the rogue tricked and abandoned her, Iris was having difficulties in the area of trust. Now, she was much harsher than she had previously been, hissing and spitting at any strange cats that dared trespass onto her territory. Iris could now be described as territorial, when before, she would always beg strangers to stay with her due to loneliness. That's what she'd done with the rogue - invite him to stay the night, eat her food, drink her water, sleep in her bed. I'm a fool, Iris mentally growled at herself. How foolishly foolish she had been.

She wondered where her owners were..?

Momotaro
April 23rd, 2017, 07:42 AM
Though he was confused, Auras knew one thing.
He hated small spaces.
He shuffled round in the small cage he was imprisoned? All his life he had been imprisoned. When he wa young he was snatched away from his mother, and was fed only by the Peachskins. Then when he was six moons, he was packed in box like this one, and sent to a noisy room with many Peachskins shouting around him. Until these Peachskns came up and grabbed his cage, and stuffed him back in.
And now he was here.
He mewed curiously as he scented another cat, a she-cat, by the smell of things. He called out, wanting to know of the mysterious cat. "Hello? Am I imagining things, or is there another cat here?" The tom let out a sigh of relief as he was set down, though he was still in a box. He impatiently rattled the cage, and the Peachskins opened the box. He leapt out, eager to explore his new surroundings, and find out who the stranger was.
He immediately spotted a pretty tan she-cat. "Hi! Im Auras! Who are you?

{ AbsurdJinx }

AbsurdJinx
April 25th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Though he was confused, Auras knew one thing.
He hated small spaces.
He shuffled round in the small cage he was imprisoned? All his life he had been imprisoned. When he wa young he was snatched away from his mother, and was fed only by the Peachskins. Then when he was six moons, he was packed in box like this one, and sent to a noisy room with many Peachskins shouting around him. Until these Peachskns came up and grabbed his cage, and stuffed him back in.
And now he was here.
He mewed curiously as he scented another cat, a she-cat, by the smell of things. He called out, wanting to know of the mysterious cat. "Hello? Am I imagining things, or is there another cat here?" The tom let out a sigh of relief as he was set down, though he was still in a box. He impatiently rattled the cage, and the Peachskins opened the box. He leapt out, eager to explore his new surroundings, and find out who the stranger was.
He immediately spotted a pretty tan she-cat. "Hi! Im Auras! Who are you?

{ @AbsurdJinx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=192) }

Iris heard the cries of another feline, and, confused, she sharply glanced around. The voice echoed in the home, as sounds usually did. There was no way she would successfully pinpoint the origin of the sound. That is, until she realized an unfamiliar box shook just a few fox-lengths away. Cautiously, she crept towards the box until her housefolk appeared. They cooed at her before tearing the box open, releasing a young, pure white tomcat with striking red eyes.

She let out a yelp of surprise, her fur on end and her tail bushed up. She stared, wide-eyed, at the strange-looking feline. Who is he? Why is he here? Finally, coming to the conclusion that the tom would not be a threat, she let her fur lay flat, and she adopted a calm, and collected look. Exhaling shakily, Iris noticed her housefolk pointing at them and mewling excitedly. She ignored them, stepping forward as if to study the stranger.

She uncertainly responded, ``I'm Iris. Why are you here?``

Momotaro
May 5th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Iris heard the cries of another feline, and, confused, she sharply glanced around. The voice echoed in the home, as sounds usually did. There was no way she would successfully pinpoint the origin of the sound. That is, until she realized an unfamiliar box shook just a few fox-lengths away. Cautiously, she crept towards the box until her housefolk appeared. They cooed at her before tearing the box open, releasing a young, pure white tomcat with striking red eyes.

She let out a yelp of surprise, her fur on end and her tail bushed up. She stared, wide-eyed, at the strange-looking feline. Who is he? Why is he here? Finally, coming to the conclusion that the tom would not be a threat, she let her fur lay flat, and she adopted a calm, and collected look. Exhaling shakily, Iris noticed her housefolk pointing at them and mewling excitedly. She ignored them, stepping forward as if to study the stranger.

She uncertainly responded, ``I'm Iris. Why are you here?``

The young cat prompytly ran into a wall, trying to find the cat. His vision was patchy now, he could see patches, but large spots were blurry. He stumbled back as the peach skins swooped him up, but he wriggled out and landed on his paws.

"oh, Hi Iris! I don't know, but it doesn't seem like a cage, so I think I might stay here for a while.... You don't mind, do you? Ill stay out of your way!" He mewed, but unfortuently, the peach skins scooped him up again. "Hey!!!!" He mewled as the humans put a purple collar on, with a pretty green stone on the front. {Jadeite}"Wow! Thats pretty!" He watched the crystal glitter in the light, glowing lustrously. He looked back up. "Sorry. I get distracted to easily."

AbsurdJinx
May 5th, 2017, 09:32 PM
The young cat prompytly ran into a wall, trying to find the cat. His vision was patchy now, he could see patches, but large spots were blurry. He stumbled back as the peach skins swooped him up, but he wriggled out and landed on his paws.

"oh, Hi Iris! I don't know, but it doesn't seem like a cage, so I think I might stay here for a while.... You don't mind, do you? Ill stay out of your way!" He mewed, but unfortuently, the peach skins scooped him up again. "Hey!!!!" He mewled as the humans put a purple collar on, with a pretty green stone on the front. {Jadeite}"Wow! Thats pretty!" He watched the crystal glitter in the light, glowing lustrously. He looked back up. "Sorry. I get distracted to easily."

Scowling, Iris prowled forward, slowly inching closer and closer to the tomcat. She wasn't a very trusting nor friendly she-cat, and her fame and glory of being a Show Cat has made her slightly arrogant. She studied the tom's new collar, and straightened her threatening posture, releasing a mew of dry amusement. Her collar was much more expensive than the pathetic one wrapped around his neck.

With a huff, Iris whipped around, bushing her tail out. She walked a few tail-lengths away in an `I'm better than you` way. ``And your name?`` She growled, elegantly crouching beside the food and water bowls. She cast the white cat a fake, innocent glance over her shoulder. This was her house. If she let him use her food and water bowls, sleep in her beds, be loved by her housefolk, then she was a mouse.