PDA

View Full Version : Adopt Dusk's Characters!

The Cannibal
February 2nd, 2017, 04:06 PM
Howdy everyone, it's me Dusk! Dusky! Or Duskflight, whatever you want to call me!
Anywho I'm here today in the adoption thread because I have several characters that I just don't use anymore, or haven't used very much in the last few months and feel bad for simply letting them rot away in my character inventory and don't quite want to kill them off because I don't see that as necessary. So lets get down to business shall we!
I will put some thought into I allow to adopt any of these characters, mostly because I would like for the person to be active on them, and not simply adopt them to adopt them. I put time and lots of thought into each and every single one of these characters and if you adopt them and don't use them, then it's practically a waste of my time and effort. So please! If you go to adopt any of these characters, make sure you're going to roleplay with them!
And secondly if you happen to get into any plot with them, tell me! I'd love to be able to read it because, after all, these are my babies! c:
Finally, I would prefer if there's no changes to the characters however if you do want to change something, talk to me and I'll see about letting you change whatever it is.

Now, with that out of the way, let's get down to who's up for adoption!

Riverclan
Hickoryshine (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/hickorypaw)
Stoatfang (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/stoatfang)

Skyclan
Avocetrose (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/avocetrose)

Windclan
Sootpaw (http://kaytlynb.wixsite.com/mycharacters/sootkit)

If you are interested in adopting the character, here's the form;

Character Name:
Roleplayer Activity (How often do you plan to rp them?):
Why do you want to adopt them?:
Is there anything you want to change about the character?:
Do you plan to develop the character further?:
Do you have any plot ideas for the character?:
Why do you think I should chose you for this character? {I'm just curious}:

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 2nd, 2017, 04:10 PM
Character Name: Stoatie
Roleplayer Activity (How often do you plan to rp them?): Often as I can
Why do you want to adopt them?: Because I've loved Stoat furever and have waited so long for this day XD
Is there anything you want to change about the character?: Nah, he's purrfect
Do you plan to develop the character further?: Yes. Much death. Very wow.
Do you have any plot ideas for the character?: ^ and if he had an apprentice who, let's say, drowned or something, and he watched but froze up or didn't get there in time, it would be a very interesting developement
Why do you think I should chose you for this character? {I'm just curious}: Because of this:

:cow:
*Updated*

monfang
February 2nd, 2017, 04:10 PM
Character Name: stoatfang
Roleplayer Activity (How often do you plan to rp them?): alot
Why do you want to adopt them?: I love all yer charrie and I especially like stoat
Is there anything you want to change about the character?: no
Do you plan to develop the character further?: uhhh no
Do you have any plot ideas for the character?: possibly
Why do you think I should chose you for this character? {I'm just curious}: because I'm a friend
I dunno... Honestly xD

The Cannibal
February 2nd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Why do you want to adopt them?: Because I've loved Stoat furever and have waited so long for this day XD
Do you have any plot ideas for the character?: ^
Why do you think I should chose you for this character? {I'm just curious}: Because of this:

If no one goes for him by 6 [which is about an hour from now] then you'll have him x3 In the mean time, I suggest copying down his information so that I can delete his page after he's been adopted off c:

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 2nd, 2017, 04:15 PM
If no one goes for him by 6 [which is about an hour from now] then you'll have him x3 In the mean time, I suggest copying down his information so that I can delete his page after he's been adopted off c:
Changed it a bit ^^

Reverie
February 2nd, 2017, 04:16 PM
Character Name: Avocetrose.
Roleplayer Activity (How often do you plan to rp them?): VERY often
Why do you want to adopt them?: I really like her, plus her name is amazing ngl
Is there anything you want to change about the character?: Maybe, depends if I get her
Do you plan to develop the character further?: ^
Do you have any plot ideas for the character?: Probably,
Why do you think I should chose you for this character? {I'm just curious}: I think I'll make a good roleplayer for her, (no offense or anything obviously, you're amazing at rping her) And I wish to extend out of my comfortzone a bit,

The Cannibal
February 2nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Character Name: Avocetrose.
Roleplayer Activity (How often do you plan to rp them?): VERY often
Why do you want to adopt them?: I really like her, plus her name is amazing ngl
Is there anything you want to change about the character?: Maybe, depends if I get her
Do you plan to develop the character further?: ^
Do you have any plot ideas for the character?: Probably,
Why do you think I should chose you for this character? {I'm just curious}: I think I'll make a good roleplayer for her, (no offense or anything obviously, you're amazing at rping her) And I wish to extend out of my comfortzone a bit,
She's all yours! Tell me when you have her information down so that I can delete her page c:

The Cannibal
February 2nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
Do you have any plot ideas for the character?: ^ and if he had an apprentice who, let's say, drowned or something, and he watched but froze up or didn't get there in time, it would be a very interesting developement

*Updated*
Character Name: stoatfang
Why do you want to adopt them?: I love all yer charrie and I especially like stoat
Is there anything you want to change about the character?: no
Do you plan to develop the character further?: uhhh no
Why do you think I should chose you for this character? {I'm just curious}: because I'm a friend
I dunno... Honestly xD
Hhh this was a hard choice but I think I'm going to have to go with Lunacy! Tell me when you have his information copied down so I can take down his page c:

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 2nd, 2017, 07:37 PM
Hhh this was a hard choice but I think I'm going to have to go with Lunacy! Tell me when you have his information copied down so I can take down his page c:
Thank you!
I have everything except the pics. And could you link the people who roleplay his relations if there are any?

The Cannibal
February 2nd, 2017, 07:43 PM
Thank you!
I have everything except the pics. And could you link the people who roleplay his relations if there are any?
Go ahead and save the pictures and tell me when you're done, and he has no relations so it's pretty much a clean slate for you c:

seasalt
February 2nd, 2017, 07:52 PM
Character Name:
Sootpaw
Whenever I can!
I don't really have a shy, insecure, or soft-spoken character, and I think Sootpaw is absolutely adorable!
Maybe add more personality traits.
Yup.
Not any so far, but I might sometime! I'll have to get relations first.
I have no idea. Maybe because you trust me to take care of this character?

Psst..
whoever is adopting Hickoryshine, add Pineneedle as grandmother, because she's Lotusheart's mother.

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 2nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
Go ahead and save the pictures and tell me when you're done, and he has no relations so it's pretty much a clean slate for you c:
K
Pics might take a while, sorry if you hafta keep him up too long ;-;

monfang
February 2nd, 2017, 08:08 PM
Character Name: hickory
Why do you want to adopt them?: Because he is a great cat me
Is there anything you want to change about the character?: nope!
Do you plan to develop the character further?: nooooo
Why do you think I should chose you for this character? {I'm just curious}: I think I can manage to keep the spark he has alive. I don't really have RC cats either, and Hickory is just a wonderful little ray of sunshine, and I think I can RP him since he is so much like me lol

Nightpool
February 2nd, 2017, 08:12 PM
Character Name: Hickoryshine
Roleplayer Activity (How often do you plan to rp them?): Very often, if anyone's willing.
Why do you want to adopt them?: I need more characters in each clan, and I feel as if I can plan out his relationships and personality well.
Is there anything you want to change about the character?: If you don't mind, there might be a few.
Do you plan to develop the character further?: Indeed; if it is allowed.
Do you have any plot ideas for the character?: Not at the moment.
Why do you think I should chose you for this character? {I'm just curious}: Because I feel as if I can represent his personality, and I feel as if he would be a match.

The Cannibal
February 3rd, 2017, 10:31 PM
Character Name:
Sootpaw
Whenever I can!
I don't really have a shy, insecure, or soft-spoken character, and I think Sootpaw is absolutely adorable!
Maybe add more personality traits.
Yup.
Not any so far, but I might sometime! I'll have to get relations first.
I have no idea. Maybe because you trust me to take care of this character?

Psst..
whoever is adopting Hickoryshine, add Pineneedle as grandmother, because she's Lotusheart's mother.
She's all yours, take good care of her! <3

The Cannibal
February 3rd, 2017, 10:33 PM
Character Name: hickory
Why do you want to adopt them?: Because he is a great cat me
Is there anything you want to change about the character?: nope!
Do you plan to develop the character further?: nooooo
Why do you think I should chose you for this character? {I'm just curious}: I think I can manage to keep the spark he has alive. I don't really have RC cats either, and Hickory is just a wonderful little ray of sunshine, and I think I can RP him since he is so much like me lol
Character Name: Hickoryshine
Roleplayer Activity (How often do you plan to rp them?): Very often, if anyone's willing.
Why do you want to adopt them?: I need more characters in each clan, and I feel as if I can plan out his relationships and personality well.
Is there anything you want to change about the character?: If you don't mind, there might be a few.
Do you plan to develop the character further?: Indeed; if it is allowed.
Do you have any plot ideas for the character?: Not at the moment.
Why do you think I should chose you for this character? {I'm just curious}: Because I feel as if I can represent his personality, and I feel as if he would be a match.
Alright I've chosen, sorry Moon, but I'm going to have to choose Night on this one! Be sure to tell me when you have everything copied down so that I can delete his page! Take good care of him! <3

seasalt
February 4th, 2017, 08:06 AM
She's all yours, take good care of her! <3

Thank you! I'll work on her character site right away, and I will!

Nightpool
February 4th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Alright I've chosen, sorry Moon, but I'm going to have to choose Night on this one! Be sure to tell me when you have everything copied down so that I can delete his page! Take good care of him! <3

Alright- thank you!!