PDA

View Full Version : Character of the Month (February 2017)

BEAR.
February 2nd, 2017, 11:51 AM
Character of the Month is designed to feature characters who deserve recognition. The character must have been active within the last couple weeks.

Rules:

You may not vote for your own characters.
Characters may only be from the main roleplay.
You may only vote once.
Follow ALL site rules on this thread.
Do not beg for votes. Begging is an immediate disqualification.
Posting other then what is asked in format will result in your vote not being counted.
Reasons that are compliments (she's awesome, he's cool, etc) will result in your vote not being counted.
The previous COTMs can not become COTM again. The previous COTMS are Winterstar, Bravestep, Fallowstar, Zerosight, Onion, Skybird, Ashstar, Rosestar, Otterstar, Marshsnow, Sweetolive, Angelfeather, Stormlight, Timberstar, Autumnpaw, Violetpaw, Alderstripe, Lichenpaw, Smokepaw, Almondstar., Sandpaw, Blazingnight, Snowyclaw, Renn, Grousestar.

These are subject to change.

The winner will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and receive 50 Kitty Koins. Please do not choose a character because they are roleplayed by a friend. Choose a character because that character has earned the honor. Now, who do YOU think should be character of the month? This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current COTM is Hannibal.

To vote, please post this format:

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]:
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for voting for this character [optional but recommended]:

If you post anything after this format your vote will not be counted. Please do not quote other 'I [number of votes] this'. Just quote the original vote.

Votes:

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 2nd, 2017, 11:53 AM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]: Halestar Jingle
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: ShadowClan

NightWarrior4Life
February 2nd, 2017, 01:36 PM
I second this! (I nominated her last time and it got to four votes?)

ConfusedCas
February 2nd, 2017, 01:45 PM
Character Name
Honeybranch (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?tab=visitor_messaging&u=63#visitor_messaging)

Character Clan
Shadowclan Warrior

Reason
Her personality is so amazing as she is clever but at the same time falls for an evil tom. Though she figures out his secrets Honeybranch is determined to change him for the good, making her a respectable character.

monfang
February 2nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]: Russetstar (fenic)
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: RiverClan
Reason for voting for this character [optional but recommended]: Russet is a sweet, loving leader with nothing but good intentions for his clan. He has a strong heart and good will, and I just love him!

lone
February 2nd, 2017, 04:33 PM
Reason for voting for this character [optional but recommended]: Russet is a sweet, loving leader with nothing but good intentions for his clan. He has a strong heart and good will, and I just love him!
I second this!

Reverie
February 2nd, 2017, 04:37 PM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]: Remora(kit, paw) Ludicrous Lunacy
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: ThunderClan
Reason for voting for this character [optional but recommended]: Their personality is downright amazing, and I just love them in general c:

The Cannibal
February 2nd, 2017, 04:43 PM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]: Pinekit Lonestar23
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Windclan
Reason for voting for this character [optional but recommended]: I think this character has made such an amazing journey of personality through roleplay and has evolved so much and has so much depth to them that it's always interesting to see what else will be said about his past. And just to think that they're only a kit! They have a lot of room to grow and I think there is so much potential to this character that he most certainly deserves character of the month.

Crow
February 5th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Third!

Teza
February 5th, 2017, 02:27 PM

I fourth it (I think that's where we're at right now xD)

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 5th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Third!
" If you post anything after this format your vote will not be counted. Please do not quote other 'I [number of votes] this'. Just quote the original vote. "

judas
February 6th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]: Onyx (Moonfang)
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Rogue, (Old Dusk Syndicate Cat)
Reason for voting for this character [optional but recommended]: He's Such a well put together character. You can tell Moonfang put a lot of work into him. His story is amazing, (Ex. How him and Lillth became mates, and how he lost his memory and became a rogue) I like how his story keeps developing and takes the strangest turns.

Trashy Sky
February 7th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Fourth this hah

RipplePaw
February 7th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Rogue, (Old Dusk Syndicate Cat)
Reason for voting for this character [optional but recommended]: He's Such a well put together character. You can tell Moonfang put a lot of work into him. His story is amazing, (Ex. How him and Lillth became mates, and how he lost his memory and became a rogue) I like how his story keeps developing and takes the strangest turns.
I second this!

dino.
February 8th, 2017, 07:08 AM
I third this!

SuspiciousMindz
February 8th, 2017, 01:11 PM
I vote this!
Think it's fourth though, maybe fifth, I can't tell on mobile xD

wren
February 8th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible]: Tumblestep AbsurdJinx
Character Clan [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Riverclan
Reason for voting for this character [optional but recommended]: Tumble has come through so much as a character and has developed a well rounded personality. The way you interact with him a nd how he responds shows how well made he was. How much time jinx put into him! His past reflects how he acts now but I can see how he grows each time I meet the poor babe! He is excellent cat and I just think he deserves all the love he can get.

Clover
February 9th, 2017, 06:47 PM
i'd like to vote for russetstar.

doghouse
February 9th, 2017, 10:28 PM
I vote this.

Spirit
February 21st, 2017, 02:20 PM
Character Name: Blazingstar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16)
Character Clan: WindClan
Reason for voting for this character: I think Sus did a great job with this tom. First of all he is a very kind cat who will react to the slightest signs of discomfort in a cat, even if that cat is a complete stranger to him. Secondly, he is a quite young leader but takes it quite well in my eyes.

Fel
February 21st, 2017, 04:15 PM
Character Name: Blazingstar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16)
Character Clan: WindClan
Reason for voting for this character: I think Sus did a great job with this tom. First of all he is a very kind cat who will react to the slightest signs of discomfort in a cat, even if that cat is a complete stranger to him. Secondly, he is a quite young leader but takes it quite well in my eyes.

second this! he's a leader who others are able to relate to, and I feel like he's a well developed character, really- able to balance his good qualities with the bad, and vice-versa.

meraki
February 21st, 2017, 04:23 PM
i'd like to vote for this as well ^^

goddess of ducks
February 26th, 2017, 11:06 PM
I vote for this!

ameko
February 28th, 2017, 05:28 PM

I'll vote for this ^^

Brooklyn Trees
February 28th, 2017, 05:41 PM

I will also vote for this but I am not sure how many votes it has already gotten.

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 28th, 2017, 05:42 PM
(changing my vote to this)

Emeraldgaze
February 28th, 2017, 07:41 PM
This one earns my vote!