PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay of the Month (February 2017)

BEAR.
February 2nd, 2017, 11:51 AM
Roleplay of the Month is designed to feature the best roleplay on the site. It doesn't have to have been started this month; it can be a roleplay still running to date.

Rules:

You may only vote once.
Other Roleplays and FanClan Roleplays do not qualify. It must be from the main roleplay.
Follow ALL site rules on this thread.
Do not beg for votes. Begging is an immediate disqualification.
Previous RPOTMs can not be voted for again. The previous RPOTMs are Omencedars Adventures, Fatherly Talk, Kit Talk, From Kits To Quarrels, Mother vs. Son: The Ultimate Debate, We're All Gonna Die, Warriors At Heart, Reports, The Carefree Shore, StarClan's Warning, From Quarrels to Crushes, The Side They Rarely Showed, Mates For Life, Paws Off, Are You Alright?, Don't Worry, I'm Here, I'll Kill You!, How Dare You?, Ice Cold Reunion, A Little off Track, What have I done?, Thanks for caring, Bravestep's Quietus.
You may not vote for your own.
Reasons that are compliments will result in your vote not being counted.
Posting other then what is asked in format will result in your vote not being counted.

These are subject to change.

The winner will be featured on the Monthly Kudos page and receive 50 Kitty Koins. Please do not choose a roleplay because you have a friend involved. Choose a roleplay because that roleplay has earned the honor. Now, what do YOU think should be roleplay of the week? This is for next month's Monthly Kudos!

The current RPOTM is I'm sorry.

To vote, please use this format:

Roleplay Title [optional]:
Characters Involved:
Topic & Page #s:
Reason for voting for this roleplay [optional but recommended]:

If you post anything after this format your vote will not be counted. Please do not quote other 'I [number of votes] this'. Just quote the original vote.

Votes:

goddess of ducks
February 5th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Roleplay Title [optional]: Downfall of the False King
Characters Involved: Grousestar, Auroraflame, and Oynx
Topic & Page #s: Skyclan Territory page 59-60
Reason for voting for this roleplay [optional but recommended]: I just happened to stumble on this and read the end of the plot. What struck me most was how well written it was. Not just because of the long posts, no length has nothing to do with it. It's the quality of the RP that astonished me. I loved the plot and the action packed in as well. I loved the obvious display of each character's personalities and their beliefs, how they stood for them, where soft and vulnerable parts of them were. It seemed to me to be a RP where both strengths and weaknesses are portrayed while most people tend to only show the best qualities and positive qualities of their cat, and hardly ever both sides. It seemed rather real and down to the point, but over all I love the quality of it and I think it should be recognized for that if nothing else.

monfang
February 6th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Roleplay Title [optional]: Shadow of Darkness follows the Sky of Hope
Characters Involved: Halestar, Grousestar and Scorchflake
Topic & Page #s: ShadowClan Territory #60, #64-65, #67, #72/\SkyClan Territory #48 and #56 {I feel like it's all connected...}
Reason for voting for this roleplay [optional but recommended]: This roleplay I have monitored ever since the first post. It is well planned and well made with much detail on how Scorch feels, and how accepting the two leaders were ties it together. This roleplay is well made and equally well placed.

SuspiciousMindz
February 21st, 2017, 04:26 PM
Reason for voting for this roleplay [optional but recommended]: I just happened to stumble on this and read the end of the plot. What struck me most was how well written it was. Not just because of the long posts, no length has nothing to do with it. It's the quality of the RP that astonished me. I loved the plot and the action packed in as well. I loved the obvious display of each character's personalities and their beliefs, how they stood for them, where soft and vulnerable parts of them were. It seemed to me to be a RP where both strengths and weaknesses are portrayed while most people tend to only show the best qualities and positive qualities of their cat, and hardly ever both sides. It seemed rather real and down to the point, but over all I love the quality of it and I think it should be recognized for that if nothing else.
This. I vote this.

Fel
February 21st, 2017, 04:29 PM
Roleplay Title [optional]: i'll leave it up to the rpers! ;0
Characters Involved: Blazingstar and Nightwatcher

Topic & Page #s: Windclan Clearing pgs 98-99; Windclan Territory pgs 19-21
Reason for voting for this roleplay [optional but recommended]: This RP is really interesting! The dynamic of two cats being able to fight over such small things and then seeming to grow from it is really interesting, and I can't wait to see more of it!

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 21st, 2017, 04:42 PM
Third! ^^

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Fourth!

spade
February 27th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Roleplay Title [optional]: i'll leave it up to the rpers! ;0
Characters Involved: Blazingstar and Nightwatcher

Topic & Page #s: Windclan Clearing pgs 98-99; Windclan Territory pgs 19-21
Reason for voting for this roleplay [optional but recommended]: This RP is really interesting! The dynamic of two cats being able to fight over such small things and then seeming to grow from it is really interesting, and I can't wait to see more of it!

I read this roleplay and thought it was absolutely brilliant! I definitely vite for this! c:

wren
February 28th, 2017, 12:47 AM
[CENTER]
Roleplay Title [optional]: Err
Characters Involved:Snowflower // Blazefury from Lunacross and Raywood
Topic & Page #s: Shadowclan Riverclan border 34 - 35
Reason for voting for this roleplay: It's simply amazing. Anyone who happens to stumble over this roleplay will quickly see the emotion shared between the two cats and how it is written is truly beautiful. How well these characters interact how they deal with each other is true to the clans even from the books. It's well written and doesn't move to quickly. Emotion, beuty and overall just a wonderful roleplay.

seasalt
February 28th, 2017, 06:57 AM
Fourth!
Fifth ;w;

Phoenix Flames
February 28th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Sixth!

Brooklyn Trees
February 28th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Seventh

Emeraldgaze
February 28th, 2017, 08:06 PM
This gets my vote!