PDA

View Full Version : {Private}

~Breadsticks~
February 1st, 2017, 09:50 PM
Liquoris
Ebonyflicker swished his tail as he trotted down the tunnels. His fur brushing against the cold, mud walls surrounding him. He flicked an ear carelessly, trusting his senses to guide him through the darkness. He rose his head and took in a whiff of the air, trying to see if he could smell any other cats in the tunnel.

Teza
February 3rd, 2017, 03:28 AM
Liquoris
Ebonyflicker swished his tail as he trotted down the tunnels. His fur brushing against the cold, mud walls surrounding him. He flicked an ear carelessly, trusting his senses to guide him through the darkness. He rose his head and took in a whiff of the air, trying to see if he could smell any other cats in the tunnel.

"I can't even see, why am I down here?' Shorttail thought, her green eyes glinting at the faintest sign of light, which didn't seem to be any. She let out a light sigh, wondering if she'd even be able to find her way out of the tunnels she had come into. Why was she there in the first place? The orange and white molly couldn't remember. Her nose twitched as she picked up a familiar scent. "Ebonyflicker?" she asked quietly. The scent didn't smell too faint, or stale, so he had to be close. When she took another step, she realized just how close she was to the tom. "Sorry, I didn't really see you there," she said, then realized how stupid she sounded. "Sorry," she said once more, sitting down on the cold mud floor of the tunnels.

~Breadsticks~
February 3rd, 2017, 11:54 AM
Liquoris {Sorry short}
The tom gave a small smirk as he realized how close the molly was, "Oh, Shorttail, that's alright, how are you?" He sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws, his gaze fixed on the beautiful she-cat and a smirk still plastered upon his muzzle.

Teza
February 3rd, 2017, 02:43 PM
TheBread

Shorttail shrugged. "I'm okay, a bit lost, but otherwise okay," she said happily. "It's so dark in here, what are you doing down here anyway?" she asked, tilting her head and curling her tail around her own paws.

~Breadsticks~
February 3rd, 2017, 03:05 PM
Liquoris
"I used to explore the tunnels when I was younger." The spotted tom's thoughts slipped into his younger moons, when he and his close friends would roam down the tunnels and explore. As he regained his train of thought he purred, "Follow me." Ebonyflicker slipped past Shorttail and lead the way down the tunnels, his jaws slightly parted. The tunnel opened into a medium sized cavern and a large hole was letting in light.

Teza
February 3rd, 2017, 04:48 PM
TheBread

"Ebonyflicker, it's amazing down here," Shorttail said, amazement filling her. She had never seen a place so lovely, especially in a network of tunnels. "How do you remember your way through here? I can barely see anything in the tunnels and all I can smell is mud," she said simply. Her mind wandered to a time when she had met him as an apprentice. "I told you that you were a better hunter," she giggled.

~Breadsticks~
February 3rd, 2017, 06:17 PM
Liquoris
"Experience?" He said, making the answer sound like more of a questions. The tom gave a light laugh, "Me? A better hunter than you? Never." Ebonyflicker smiled at the molly and lightly flicked her shoulder with his tail.

Teza
February 3rd, 2017, 09:23 PM
TheBread

Shorttail giggled, rolling her eyes. "You're a bit flirt, you know that? Always have been," she said, flirting back in her own way. Maybe this wasn't flirting. Was she reading this wrong? What would he think of her if she had been wrong? Internally, Shorttail started freaking out. She didn't want the younger tom to think she was just looking for a good time. She couldn't help herself. While flirting didn't really come naturally to her, it was easy to do with Ebonyflicker. 'Shorttail you mouse-brain, how could you mess up that badly?' she thought. All the while, only her tail tip moved physically while mentally, she was beating herself to a bloody pulp.

~Breadsticks~
February 19th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Liquoris So so so sorry about my veryyyyyy late response~
The tom let a light smirk grace his muzzle and he rose an eyebrow, "Me? A big flirt, please." His voice was filled with sarcasm as he brought his muzzle close to Shorttail's. "I only flirt with the pretty cats." He brushed his nose against her cheek and pulled away, flicking an ear, "So far, you're the only one I'm flirting with, you're special." Ebonyflicker nearly laughed out at his lie, he was flirting with multiple cats but he couldn't let her know that.

Teza
February 21st, 2017, 05:59 PM
TheBread

(It's fine xD)

Shorttail looked at him like he was mouse-brained. "Oh really?" she asked sarcastically. She hadn't really seen him very often, so she didn't know if he was or wasn't flirting with other she-cats. She should just assume the latter. It wasn't like she had any reason to doubt him at that moment. "The only way I'm special is my tail," she said, not really knowing why she was suddenly feeling sorry for herself. Come to think of it, she didn't really know why she was feeling the heat she felt under her pelt. Why was she feeling so funny around this tom? He was just a tom, after all. "Sorry," she said, her ears pinned in embarrassment.