PDA

View Full Version : September and Fox (Private)

Slash-GNR
February 1st, 2017, 01:59 PM
Willowstorm

This is what Fox looks like: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ce/33/86/ce3386231a6ec8fec417e67c7dd13a00.jpg

Fox wiggled her nose as she looked at the large house. She lived next door, but she had never bothered to come over. The she-cat hoped up on the ledge and flicked her tail. Her fluff pelt made her look fat, but she really wasn't. She let her hazel eyes peer around for the cat she would see in the window everday.

The Skeleton Prince
February 2nd, 2017, 09:04 AM
Slash-GNR

September purred as he stepped out of the window his owners had left open for him. His stomach was full of fish and milk that the female owner gave to him. He licks his chops his amber eyes searching the yard. His yard was quite large. Enough for the little dog his owners kept could wear herself out in. The lean tom hops down from the window sill and stretches his muscles rippling from beneath his fur-less pelt. His sister, Abstraction sat watching out of the window. Their owners tried to keep her inside alot as she was their show cat. She and them would leave from time to time and she would come back with lots of blue colored ribbons. Their humans would put them in the hall next to September and Abstractions den. September had got some of those blue ribbons but most of his were Red.

Slash-GNR
February 4th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Slash-GNR

September purred as he stepped out of the window his owners had left open for him. His stomach was full of fish and milk that the female owner gave to him. He licks his chops his amber eyes searching the yard. His yard was quite large. Enough for the little dog his owners kept could wear herself out in. The lean tom hops down from the window sill and stretches his muscles rippling from beneath his fur-less pelt. His sister, Abstraction sat watching out of the window. Their owners tried to keep her inside alot as she was their show cat. She and them would leave from time to time and she would come back with lots of blue colored ribbons. Their humans would put them in the hall next to September and Abstractions den. September had got some of those blue ribbons but most of his were Red.

Fox spotted the cat she was looking for. She padded up to him. "Hello," she mewed giving him a sweet smile. She flicked her tail as she directed her green gaze upon him. "If i may ask, where is your fur?" she asked. She had never seen a cat like him.

The Skeleton Prince
February 4th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Fox spotted the cat she was looking for. She padded up to him. "Hello," she mewed giving him a sweet smile. She flicked her tail as she directed her green gaze upon him. "If i may ask, where is your fur?" she asked. She had never seen a cat like him.
September looks at her and hisses "For ur information miss. I am a high class sphynx. We have no fur to weigh us down and we are the most favored among the humans" he boasts

Slash-GNR
February 6th, 2017, 01:46 PM
September looks at her and hisses "For ur information miss. I am a high class sphynx. We have no fur to weigh us down and we are the most favored among the humans" he boasts

Fox felt her ears grow warm. "Uh, sorry," she mewed dipping her head. "I just never seen a cat like you," she mewed. She leaped up a bit below him and looked him over. "I'm Fox," she said. I live next door.

The Skeleton Prince
February 6th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Fox felt her ears grow warm. "Uh, sorry," she mewed dipping her head. "I just never seen a cat like you," she mewed. She leaped up a bit below him and looked him over. "I'm Fox," she said. I live next door.

September nods "My name is September" he meows. He sits down and begins to groom himself almost in a self conscious way

Slash-GNR
February 6th, 2017, 05:05 PM
September nods "My name is September" he meows. He sits down and begins to groom himself almost in a self conscious way

The she-cat smiled, "I'm Fox," she purred. "How long have you lived here?" she asked looking up at him.

The Skeleton Prince
February 10th, 2017, 05:31 PM
The she-cat smiled, "I'm Fox," she purred. "How long have you lived here?" she asked looking up at him.
He studies her curiously then with a flick of his tail he motions her to sit down "I've lived here since i was born. Three generations of Sphynx's have lived here" he says proudly

Slash-GNR
February 10th, 2017, 05:35 PM
He studies her curiously then with a flick of his tail he motions her to sit down "I've lived here since i was born. Three generations of Sphynx's have lived here" he says proudly

Fox purred as she sat down next to him. She looked up at the taller tom. "Hmm, lucky, "i'm afraid I do not know what breed of cat I am. I was taken from the place that a bunch of cats go..." she mewed. It wasn't the cutter, she knew that. "Then my two-legs," she began looking to her home. "Brought me here," she purred.

The Skeleton Prince
February 10th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Fox purred as she sat down next to him. She looked up at the taller tom. "Hmm, lucky, "i'm afraid I do not know what breed of cat I am. I was taken from the place that a bunch of cats go..." she mewed. It wasn't the cutter, she knew that. "Then my two-legs," she began looking to her home. "Brought me here," she purred.
September nods slowly "My brother left to live with wild forest cats" he mutters. "He said the Kittypet life wasn't for him" he growls. He sounded angry but his eyes betrayed that he missed his brother

Slash-GNR
February 10th, 2017, 05:42 PM
September nods slowly "My brother left to live with wild forest cats" he mutters. "He said the Kittypet life wasn't for him" he growls. He sounded angry but his eyes betrayed that he missed his brother

Fox frowned as he mentioned this. "Some cats get a strange calling toward the forest," she mewed as she nudged him trying to comfort him. She then leaned back on her haunches and sat like a human. "I take it you knew your mother and father," she mewed.

(and who owns/plays Yarrowtalon again?)

The Skeleton Prince
February 10th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Fox frowned as he mentioned this. "Some cats get a strange calling toward the forest," she mewed as she nudged him trying to comfort him. She then leaned back on her haunches and sat like a human. "I take it you knew your mother and father," she mewed.

He nods "Yes but they were selled" he meows "They would repeat one phrase around my parents so i learned it. For Sale" he says repeating what he heard the twolegs say

(Me. The siblings are all mine lol. September (https://charahub.com/character/1015385/September/public/), Abstraction (https://charahub.com/character/1014012/Abstraction/public/), and Yarrowtalon (https://charahub.com/character/1013229/Yarrowtalon/public/))

Slash-GNR
February 10th, 2017, 06:06 PM
He nods "Yes but they were selled" he meows "They would repeat one phrase around my parents so i learned it. For Sale" he says repeating what he heard the twolegs say

(Me. The siblings are all mine lol. September (https://charahub.com/character/1015385/September/public/), Abstraction (https://charahub.com/character/1014012/Abstraction/public/), and Yarrowtalon (https://charahub.com/character/1013229/Yarrowtalon/public/))

The she-cat nodded. "You see, you are lucky there. I didn't get to know my parents or family," she mewed looking at the ground. "For Sale," she tried to say, but she ended up messing the weird words up. She grunted.

(Ok, sry i forgot xD)

The Skeleton Prince
February 10th, 2017, 06:13 PM
The she-cat nodded. "You see, you are lucky there. I didn't get to know my parents or family," she mewed looking at the ground. "For Sale," she tried to say, but she ended up messing the weird words up. She grunted.

(Ok, sry i forgot xD)
The sphynx twitches his whiskers in amusement and smiles "Would u like to come into my garden? There are nice plump moles there. Yarrowtalon taught me how to catch them. Tho they aren't as quick as the forest moles, or so Yarrowtalon says" he meows

Slash-GNR
February 10th, 2017, 06:16 PM
The sphynx twitches his whiskers in amusement and smiles "Would u like to come into my garden? There are nice plump moles there. Yarrowtalon taught me how to catch them. Tho they aren't as quick as the forest moles, or so Yarrowtalon says" he meows

Fox looked up at the tom again. She smiled and purred, "Sure!" she said as she flicked her tail and got up. "I have seen over your garden, but never been in," she mewed.

The Skeleton Prince
February 10th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Fox looked up at the tom again. She smiled and purred, "Sure!" she said as she flicked her tail and got up. "I have seen over your garden, but never been in," she mewed.
(gtg to bed... im so tired... i can barely keep my eyes open)

The Skeleton Prince
February 21st, 2017, 09:51 AM

September nods "Yeah i do" he says calmly licking his paws his long tail flicking.

Slash-GNR
February 21st, 2017, 10:05 AM
September nods "Yeah i do" he says calmly licking his paws his long tail flicking.

"You are lucky," she stated looking at the tom. "You got a family?" she asked tilting her head to one side.

The Skeleton Prince
February 21st, 2017, 10:57 AM
"You are lucky," she stated looking at the tom. "You got a family?" she asked tilting her head to one side.

He stares at her for a moment "I have a sister and a brother. My sister is off prancing in the woods. She acts just like Yarrowtalon. Careless and always in the woods" he says. The sphinx was speaking calmly but his eyes betrayed him. He was lonely with his brother gone and his sister always either in the woods or winning awards. But of course he was stubborn and wouldn't admit that straight forward to anyone

Slash-GNR
February 21st, 2017, 08:15 PM
He stares at her for a moment "I have a sister and a brother. My sister is off prancing in the woods. She acts just like Yarrowtalon. Careless and always in the woods" he says. The sphinx was speaking calmly but his eyes betrayed him. He was lonely with his brother gone and his sister always either in the woods or winning awards. But of course he was stubborn and wouldn't admit that straight forward to anyone

The she-cat looked up at the tom. She tilted her head, "Hmmm, do you not feel alone anytime?" she asked looking into his eyes searching for any sign of loneliness. She could see it, so if he lied, then she would tell him that he was lying. She flicked her tail tip as she waited for a response.

The Skeleton Prince
February 21st, 2017, 08:28 PM
The she-cat looked up at the tom. She tilted her head, "Hmmm, do you not feel alone anytime?" she asked looking into his eyes searching for any sign of loneliness. She could see it, so if he lied, then she would tell him that he was lying. She flicked her tail tip as she waited for a response.
He scoffs "Of course not!" He mewls defensively as he averts his gaze from hers. "I don't need anyone. The little yappy dog is more than enough company for me"

Slash-GNR
February 21st, 2017, 08:29 PM
He scoffs "Of course not!" He mewls defensively as he averts his gaze from hers. "I don't need anyone. The little yappy dog is more than enough company for me"

"I can tell you are lying," she stated raising an eyebrow. "There is no need to be defensive over such a dire thing," she mewed trying to keep her tone calm and collective.

The Skeleton Prince
February 21st, 2017, 08:35 PM
"I can tell you are lying," she stated raising an eyebrow. "There is no need to be defensive over such a dire thing," she mewed trying to keep her tone calm and collective.
September's amber eye's light up suddenly "Hey ur here. So im not lonely" he purrs. His soft side was showing.

Slash-GNR
February 21st, 2017, 08:36 PM
September's amber eye's light up suddenly "Hey ur here. So im not lonely" he purrs. His soft side was showing.

"I don't count," she mewed chuckling. "I'm talking about someone who will stay with you forever," she said blinking. Her ears felt warm now talking about this.

The Skeleton Prince
February 21st, 2017, 08:38 PM
"I don't count," she mewed chuckling. "I'm talking about someone who will stay with you forever," she said blinking. Her ears felt warm now talking about this.

"You could still count" he meows then clamps his tail over his maw his pelt becoming uncomfortably hot as he says this

Slash-GNR
February 21st, 2017, 08:42 PM
"You could still count" he meows then clamps his tail over his maw his pelt becoming uncomfortably hot as he says this

Fox smiled, "What are you saying?" she asked chuckling lightly as she scooted a bit closer to him, her ears perked to hear his response.

The Skeleton Prince
February 21st, 2017, 08:47 PM
Fox smiled, "What are you saying?" she asked chuckling lightly as she scooted a bit closer to him, her ears perked to hear his response.
He stares at her then puts on his cool posture again "Just that you could stay here with me. Ur a pretty she-cat and i bet my housefolks would definitely keep u" he meows heating up more as he calls her pretty

Slash-GNR
February 21st, 2017, 08:49 PM
He stares at her then puts on his cool posture again "Just that you could stay here with me. Ur a pretty she-cat and i bet my housefolks would definitely keep u" he meows heating up more as he calls her pretty

Fox breathed in as she took in what he said. She then leaped on him happily. "Oh! I would love that!" she purred. "Pretty, I don't think I look that good. You look better than me," she said smiling down at him.

The Skeleton Prince
February 21st, 2017, 09:03 PM
Fox breathed in as she took in what he said. She then leaped on him happily. "Oh! I would love that!" she purred. "Pretty, I don't think I look that good. You look better than me," she said smiling down at him.
He smiles and bats her "Yeah yeah now get off me would ya" he purrs

Slash-GNR
February 21st, 2017, 09:04 PM
He smiles and bats her "Yeah yeah now get off me would ya" he purrs

"Sure thing Mr. Proud," she chuckled as she leaped off of him. She sat by him now. "Ya know, you aren't the type of cat I thought you were," she mewed.

The Skeleton Prince
February 22nd, 2017, 08:59 AM
"Sure thing Mr. Proud," she chuckled as she leaped off of him. She sat by him now. "Ya know, you aren't the type of cat I thought you were," she mewed.

September laughs and pounces on her pinning her to the ground with his strong paws. "What type of cat did u think i was?" he asks softly

Slash-GNR
February 22nd, 2017, 09:11 AM
September laughs and pounces on her pinning her to the ground with his strong paws. "What type of cat did u think i was?" he asks softly

The female looked up to him and tilted her head, "Well, I thought you would be snobby to be honest," she said. "But now I know you aren't," she mewed up at him.

The Skeleton Prince
February 22nd, 2017, 09:20 AM
The female looked up to him and tilted her head, "Well, I thought you would be snobby to be honest," she said. "But now I know you aren't," she mewed up at him.
He blinks and looks away letting her up "Everycat thinks that. But honestly i just don't like other cat's that aren't my family." He meows "But ur different." September smiles his tail twitching slightly.

"Abstraction!? September!?" A deep gruff voice yowls. A pure white sphynx cat hops from the fence and pads over to the two. He had bright unusual yellow eyes. "Septe- Oh hello are you a new cat for my old house-folks?" he asks noticing Fox. He circles her inspecting her. September swipes at his nose "Yarrowtalon leave her alone. She was just leaving. Isn't that right?" He asks looking at Fox his gaze growing dark again. He was locking his feelings away again. Yarrowtalon frowns "That is no way to treat a molly September" he murmurs to his brother

Slash-GNR
February 22nd, 2017, 09:33 AM
He blinks and looks away letting her up "Everycat thinks that. But honestly i just don't like other cat's that aren't my family." He meows "But ur different." September smiles his tail twitching slightly.

"Abstraction!? September!?" A deep gruff voice yowls. A pure white sphynx cat hops from the fence and pads over to the two. He had bright unusual yellow eyes. "Septe- Oh hello are you a new cat for my old house-folks?" he asks noticing Fox. He circles her inspecting her. September swipes at his nose "Yarrowtalon leave her alone. She was just leaving. Isn't that right?" He asks looking at Fox his gaze growing dark again. He was locking his feelings away again. Yarrowtalon frowns "That is no way to treat a molly September" he murmurs to his brother

Fox watched as his brother walked up. "I take it this is your sibling?" she asked eying the tom. "What are you doing here Yarrow?" she asked. "And no, I might as well meet the family," she smirked looking at her new found friend. She sat down and positioned herself looking at the pair of them.

The Skeleton Prince
February 22nd, 2017, 09:42 AM
Fox watched as his brother walked up. "I take it this is your sibling?" she asked eying the tom. "What are you doing here Yarrow?" she asked. "And no, I might as well meet the family," she smirked looking at her new found friend. She sat down and positioned herself looking at the pair of them.

Yarrowtalon stares at her for a moment with his piercing yellow gaze then turns to september "Where is Abstraction?" He asks. "Come to ask her more love advice?" September snorts. Yarrow growls but shakes his head "Look i didn't come to start a fight with u. Remember last time" September touches his stomach with his tail subconsciously. There was a scar there from where Yarrowtalon had scratched him. He snorts and turns to Fox "Want to come inside?" He asks calmly. He would do anything to get away from his brother. "Abstraction isn't here anyway. She went scampering off into the woods again" he mews over his shoulder. Yarrowtalon wrinkles his nose "I thought she was Leaving" he spits

Slash-GNR
February 22nd, 2017, 01:39 PM
Yarrowtalon stares at her for a moment with his piercing yellow gaze then turns to september "Where is Abstraction?" He asks. "Come to ask her more love advice?" September snorts. Yarrow growls but shakes his head "Look i didn't come to start a fight with u. Remember last time" September touches his stomach with his tail subconsciously. There was a scar there from where Yarrowtalon had scratched him. He snorts and turns to Fox "Want to come inside?" He asks calmly. He would do anything to get away from his brother. "Abstraction isn't here anyway. She went scampering off into the woods again" he mews over his shoulder. Yarrowtalon wrinkles his nose "I thought she was Leaving" he spits

Fox smiled and nodded. She then looked at Yarrowtalon. "What do you mean leaving?" she asked tilting her head to one side as she padded up to the side of September. (sry short)

The Skeleton Prince
February 22nd, 2017, 01:43 PM
Fox smiled and nodded. She then looked at Yarrowtalon. "What do you mean leaving?" she asked tilting her head to one side as she padded up to the side of September. (sry short)
He looks at her "Abstraction was supposed to go with her twolegs to meet a tom. They want to mate them" he meows his eyes flashing. "As if this tom would be good enough for my sister" he adds. September shrugs "I supposed they decided against it" he meows

Slash-GNR
February 22nd, 2017, 01:46 PM
He looks at her "Abstraction was supposed to go with her twolegs to meet a tom. They want to mate them" he meows his eyes flashing. "As if this tom would be good enough for my sister" he adds. September shrugs "I supposed they decided against it" he meows

"Now that is just wrong," she said her pelt heating up in anger. "Only cats who love each other should be mates," she said frowning.

The Skeleton Prince
February 22nd, 2017, 01:50 PM
"Now that is just wrong," she said her pelt heating up in anger. "Only cats who love each other should be mates," she said frowning.
September blinks "My house-folks usually choose our mates for us." he meows. Yarrow paces a bit "She isn't old enough to mate anyway. She is just barely old enough to be a warrior" he murmurs "Stupid twolegs thinking they can do anything they want" He growls. September rolls his eyes "Well they didn't take her. Keep ur pelt on. She is off in the woods like usual" he meows

Slash-GNR
February 22nd, 2017, 01:53 PM
September blinks "My house-folks usually choose our mates for us." he meows. Yarrow paces a bit "She isn't old enough to mate anyway. She is just barely old enough to be a warrior" he murmurs "Stupid twolegs thinking they can do anything they want" He growls. September rolls his eyes "Well they didn't take her. Keep ur pelt on. She is off in the woods like usual" he meows

Fox bushed her pelt up, "Have you had a mate yet Sept?" she asked tilting her head at him. She looked like a fluffy fire ball now. She frowned at the thought if he already had one. she wanted to be the first and only. She shook her head of the thought.

The Skeleton Prince
February 23rd, 2017, 09:16 AM
Fox bushed her pelt up, "Have you had a mate yet Sept?" she asked tilting her head at him. She looked like a fluffy fire ball now. She frowned at the thought if he already had one. she wanted to be the first and only. She shook her head of the thought.

He shakes his head "Im not the prized feline of the house. Abstraction is the one they want kits from" he meows. "Besides no cat would ever like me like that." He meows. Yarrowtalons whiskers twitch in amusement as he notices Fox fluffing her fur up. "Maybe a cat does" he meows to his brother staring at Fox

Slash-GNR
February 23rd, 2017, 09:20 AM
He shakes his head "Im not the prized feline of the house. Abstraction is the one they want kits from" he meows. "Besides no cat would ever like me like that." He meows. Yarrowtalons whiskers twitch in amusement as he notices Fox fluffing her fur up. "Maybe a cat does" he meows to his brother staring at Fox

Fox looked at Yarrowtalon, then to Sept. She didn't say anything. "Either way, why are you here Yarrowtalon? How long will you be staying?" she asked tilting her head.

The Skeleton Prince
February 23rd, 2017, 09:25 AM
Fox looked at Yarrowtalon, then to Sept. She didn't say anything. "Either way, why are you here Yarrowtalon? How long will you be staying?" she asked tilting her head.
"Im here cause i need to speak to my sister. My mate left me for a loner" he meows spitting the word loner with much hatred. September looks at Yarrow frowning "That's mousbrained." he murmurs

Slash-GNR
February 23rd, 2017, 10:03 AM
"Im here cause i need to speak to my sister. My mate left me for a loner" he meows spitting the word loner with much hatred. September looks at Yarrow frowning "That's mousbrained." he murmurs

"Hmm, I'm sorry to hear about that," she stated. "But I'm afraid I can't help you with that," she ended as she groomed her pelt back down.

The Skeleton Prince
February 23rd, 2017, 12:35 PM
"Hmm, I'm sorry to hear about that," she stated. "But I'm afraid I can't help you with that," she ended as she groomed her pelt back down.
Yarrowtalon looks away "I need to go. My clan must surely be worrying about me" he meows and turns around bounding over the fence to the other side with ease running into the woods

Slash-GNR
February 23rd, 2017, 02:02 PM
Yarrowtalon looks away "I need to go. My clan must surely be worrying about me" he meows and turns around bounding over the fence to the other side with ease running into the woods

Fox nodded, but she turned her head back to Sept. "He is strange," she said not in a rude way, but a bit confused. "Umm, so where will I be staying?" she asked as she shuffled her paws.