PDA

View Full Version : ʜᴇʏ ʙᴇᴀɴs! ɪᴛ's ɴɪɢʜᴛ

NightflameWC
February 1st, 2017, 01:39 PM
HELLO EVERYONE!

My name is Nightflame, and I love roleplaying, writing, and drawing. I also love every kind of animal, specially wolves and foxes.

I go by the name of Night or Nightbean, if you'd like to call me any of those. I consider myself a literate roleplayer and well... You heard right, if you are a literate roleplayer, message me and we can start a plot between our OCs! I also have an account on Amino, and I love to make new friends, no matter the site.

My character Nightflame has stuck by my side for almost one year now, and is really one of the only warrior cats that I have kept during my time in the fandom.

Anyway now, I'm done with this. So bye!

Clover
February 1st, 2017, 02:42 PM
nice to meet you, night! i hope you have a good time here at wco! if you ever need anything, i'm open!

NightflameWC
February 1st, 2017, 03:28 PM
nice to meet you, night! i hope you have a good time here at wco! if you ever need anything, i'm open!

Thanks! I am certainly bound to have a good time here, hehe. Nice to meet you too, Clover!

Reverie
February 1st, 2017, 03:29 PM
Great to meet ya. Call me whatever, haha.

Honestly no, call me Jagged, Jag, Luminous Imagination, idc.

NightflameWC
February 1st, 2017, 03:46 PM
Great to meet ya. Call me whatever, haha.

Honestly no, call me Jagged, Jag, Luminous Imagination, idc.

Hello! Great to meet you as well.

I think that I'll call you Jag.

Reverie
February 1st, 2017, 04:22 PM
Okay haha.

I'm up for rp whenever

NightflameWC

NightflameWC
February 1st, 2017, 04:23 PM
Okay haha.

I'm up for rp whenever

NightflameWC

Ah, I would like to roleplay with you. Is any of your cats in ThunderClan?

Reverie
February 1st, 2017, 04:25 PM
Yep. I have a tom in TC c:

NightflameWC
February 1st, 2017, 04:30 PM
Yep. I have a tom in TC c:

I would be looking forward to roleplay then, since Nightflame is in ThunderClan.

Also, I don't know if you have an answer to this question but... You can roleplay in two different places with the same cat at the same time right? Sorry for the dumb question, hehe.

ameko
February 1st, 2017, 05:27 PM
heyo! (late) welcome to wco. i'm pathos, and you can honestly call me anything that you'd like; i don't really mind. nice to meet you.

i'm usually up for roleplaying whenever you feel like it.

NightflameWC
February 1st, 2017, 05:51 PM
heyo! (late) welcome to wco. i'm pathos, and you can honestly call me anything that you'd like; i don't really mind. nice to meet you.

i'm usually up for roleplaying whenever you feel like it.

Ah, hello! And thanks. Nice to meet you as well.

As for roleplaying, yeah, I am always up for roleplaying with whoever is interested. Do you have a ThunderClan cat, if anything?

ameko
February 1st, 2017, 06:42 PM
Ah, hello! And thanks. Nice to meet you as well.

As for roleplaying, yeah, I am always up for roleplaying with whoever is interested. Do you have a ThunderClan cat, if anything?

oh, i have two characters in thunderclan: fennelnose (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/fennelnose.html) & laurelpaw (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/laurelpaw.html). both of them are open to roleplay currently.

NightflameWC
February 1st, 2017, 06:52 PM
oh, i have two characters in thunderclan: fennelnose (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/fennelnose.html) & laurelpaw (http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/laurelpaw.html). both of them are open to roleplay currently.

Hmm, I'd be interested in a roleplay with Fennelnose. Maybe in the ThunderClan camp? Since that way Nightflame can start knowing them a bit, maybe..

Are you up for it?

LuciPie
February 1st, 2017, 10:00 PM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't be afraid to ask question or talk :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

NightflameWC
February 2nd, 2017, 09:48 AM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't be afraid to ask question or talk :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks!

Ah, I sure will ask a question or two someday. And talking with you sounds nice!