PDA

View Full Version : Sunset's plain.(all welcome!)

Shadow
January 31st, 2017, 04:22 PM
Hi this is my first time doing one of these soo yea!If you would be ever so kind to tell name, gender and describe appearance or a link,I like to get visuals!Plain:http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/9/97/QuestBG23.png/revision/latest?cb=20101001064033
Well here we go)
{ Name:Sunset
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/07/74/c3/0774c339160d1cbd034b16a9dfd87a20.jpg }

Sunset woke up in her little tree.She was in a large hole in a large oak tree, large enough for two cats.She stretched and jumped out of the tree,her green orbs scanning the area.Her black,orange,and red fur shining in the lightening sky.She yawned and padded towards the little river.After having a drink she went to go hunt,into the place of endless trees and bushes.

Fallpotato
January 31st, 2017, 06:38 PM
Name midnight sun
Gender m
Appearance a black tom with orange eyes and sharp and long claws. He has very sharp teeth and he is small as well as sleek)

Shadow
January 31st, 2017, 06:59 PM
Name midnight sun
Gender m
Appearance a black tom with orange eyes and sharp and long claws. He has very sharp teeth and he is small as well as sleek)
Er you know that I don't have to accept you..I just like to get visuals..anyone is around accepted..)

Fallpotato
January 31st, 2017, 07:03 PM
Er you know that I don't have to accept you..I just like to get visuals..anyone is around accepted..)
Imgtg for a few mins brb)

Shadow
January 31st, 2017, 07:10 PM
Imgtg for a few mins brb)
K)

Silhouettes
January 31st, 2017, 07:16 PM
Name: Caleko
Apperance: http://harmonyhypocrisy.weebly.com/uploads/1/6/5/1/16518912/6985544_orig.jpg

Shadow
January 31st, 2017, 07:51 PM
Guys you can start doing i just like to have visuals,you are all atou accepted..)

BluBunnie
February 1st, 2017, 03:49 PM
Name: Prism
Looks: Prism (http://rayswarriors.weebly.com/uploads/8/3/7/6/83765370/prism_orig.jpg)

Prism opened one of his pale green eyes and looked around. He had just woken from a long nap on the rocks near the river. He stretched for a few minutes, kneading his paws into the ground. He yawned loudly before padding close to the river, his paws were practically in the water. He took a long drink from the river before yawning once more and shaking his pelt wildly.

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 04:25 PM
Name: Prism
Looks: Prism (http://rayswarriors.weebly.com/uploads/8/3/7/6/83765370/prism_orig.jpg)

Prism opened one of his pale green eyes and looked around. He had just woken from a long nap on the rocks near the river. He stretched for a few minutes, kneading his paws into the ground. He yawned loudly before padding close to the river, his paws were practically in the water. He took a long drink from the river before yawning once more and shaking his pelt wildly.

Sunset came back towards the river, a mouse in her jaws.She leaped on the upward facing rock (look in the pic) and saw a male near the river.She usually had to pad through the water to get near her home in the trees.She raced up to the male "Who are you?"she asked,she was in no dangerous way,whatsoever.

BluBunnie
February 1st, 2017, 04:27 PM
Sunset came back towards the river, a mouse in her jaws.She leaped on the upward facing rock (look in the pic) and saw a male near the river.She usually had to pad through the water to get near her home in the trees.She raced up to the male "Who are you?"she asked,she was in no dangerous way,whatsoever.

Prism felt as rush of air as a female cat rushed up to him. He wasn't threatened, just startled a bit. His heart raced in his chest for a few moments. "Oh, Hello! My name is Prism, who are you?" He asked the she-cat as he tilted his head to the left. He hadn't talked to another cat in a while, so this was a bit of a surprise to him.

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 04:30 PM
Prism felt as rush of air as a female cat rushed up to him. He wasn't threatened, just startled a bit. His heart raced in his chest for a few moments. "Oh, Hello! My name is Prism, who are you?" He asked the she-cat as he tilted his head to the left. He hadn't talked to another cat in a while, so this was a bit of a surprise to him.
"I'm Sunset,welcome to my 'Plain' as other travelers call it,are you just passing through?"she asked

BluBunnie
February 1st, 2017, 05:02 PM
"I'm Sunset,welcome to my 'Plain' as other travelers call it,are you just passing through?"she asked

Prism bowed his bushy head at the she-cat. "Nice to meet you Sunset! I hope you don't mind me being here! I was planning on staying here for a few more nights, if that is alright with you?" He said in his light French accent.

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 05:07 PM
Prism bowed his bushy head at the she-cat. "Nice to meet you Sunset! I hope you don't mind me being here! I was planning on staying here for a few more nights, if that is alright with you?" He said in his light French accent.
"Yea!Its perfectly fine!If you need help finding a den,just come to me for help!"she meowed smiling

BluBunnie
February 1st, 2017, 05:13 PM
"Yea!Its perfectly fine!If you need help finding a den,just come to me for help!"she meowed smiling

Prism smiled, "Thanks, Sunset!" He raised his head happily. He hadn't meet a cat who was so nice. It was a nice change of things. "Do you know the best places to find prey?" He asked.

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 05:14 PM
Prism smiled, "Thanks, Sunset!" He raised his head happily. He hadn't meet a cat who was so nice. It was a nice change of things. "Do you know the best places to find prey?" He asked.
"Across the river/stream.Do you see that rock tilting up towards the sky?The like it over there."she mewed

DragonChaos
February 1st, 2017, 05:16 PM
(Force of habit to ask to join: Is it alright if I join in with this injured cat (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/sapling.html))

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 05:19 PM
(Force of habit to ask to join: Is it alright if I join in with this injured cat (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/sapling.html))
You know you can just say that and begin rping..I just like to get the visual of other cats..so yea..)

BluBunnie
February 1st, 2017, 05:22 PM
"Across the river/stream.Do you see that rock tilting up towards the sky?The like it over there."she mewed

Prism looked towards the rock and smiled. "Thank you! I'll be heading there now if it is alright." He said as his stomach growled loudly. "Oops.." He laughed.

DragonChaos
February 1st, 2017, 05:23 PM
You know you can just say that and begin rping..I just like to get the visual of other cats..so yea..)
(I know, but I have a force of habit to ask before joining RP's, dont know why...)

Sapling was strolling somewhere in the territory, limping from her previous injury that she had thought for sure had broken a bone. She stopped walking to take a quick look at her leg. It was bleeding a bit often and felt like something had snapped in it, but besides that, she was covered in scratches around that area. She decided to look around for a spot to rest, and starting limping in a direction.

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 05:31 PM
Prism looked towards the rock and smiled. "Thank you! I'll be heading there now if it is alright." He said as his stomach growled loudly. "Oops.." He laughed.
Oh okie..)
Sunset giggled "Well i best be going to my tree den."

BluBunnie
February 1st, 2017, 05:35 PM
Oh okie..)
Sunset giggled "Well i best be going to my tree den."

Prism bowed his head, "Thank you once again!" He said happily. He began to make his way across the river, he loved to swim so he would take the chance swim anytime. He stepped out of the water and shook his now wet and heavy coat.

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 05:40 PM
Prism bowed his head, "Thank you once again!" He said happily. He began to make his way across the river, he loved to swim so he would take the chance swim anytime. He stepped out of the water and shook his now wet and heavy coat.
(I know, but I have a force of habit to ask before joining RP's, dont know why...)

Sapling was strolling somewhere in the territory, limping from her previous injury that she had thought for sure had broken a bone. She stopped walking to take a quick look at her leg. It was bleeding a bit often and felt like something had snapped in it, but besides that, she was covered in scratches around that area. She decided to look around for a spot to rest, and starting limping in a direction.
"Bye!"she said as she padded off with the mouse in her jaws.She soon smelled another cat.'Wow it sure is buisy today.' She said as she walked to it "Hi I'm Sunset-"she gasped as she realize something was hurt on this cat."Oh my gosh!Are you ok?"she asked

DragonChaos
February 1st, 2017, 05:45 PM
"Bye!"she said as she padded off with the mouse in her jaws.She soon smelled another cat.'Wow it sure is buisy today.' She said as she walked to it "Hi I'm Sunset-"she gasped as she realize something was hurt on this cat."Oh my gosh!Are you ok?"she asked

Hearing Sunset, Sapling lifted up her gaze to look at her, and stopped moving, replying to her question with, "Yeah, I'm alright, just some scratches...and maybe a broken bone" She said that last part a bit quieter, and had let out a small, nervous chuckle, sitting down, but then getting back up quickly from the pain it had caused.

BluBunnie
February 1st, 2017, 05:45 PM
Prism had made his way to the rock quickly, he was starving. He rose his large muzzle to the air and smelt a bird nearby. After walking for a few more moments he spotted the bird, picking at the ground for some food. Prism moved himself downwind of the sparrow and began to creep towards it. Once he got close enough, he leaped and quickly snapped the birds neck. He held the small bird in his jaws as he searched for place to eat.

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 05:51 PM
"Oh let me help!"she said giving her a leaf."Here have my prey!"she mewed giving the mouse to her.

Silhouettes
February 1st, 2017, 05:55 PM
Caliko peered out of a bush-thing. About two cats were visabale. Her fur stood on end into bristles. She would keep weary about other cats, it would be unknown if they were a friend, foe, of nuetrel. Not to the Molly's awareness, her scent blew into their path in waves, the wind pushing her fur straight foward.

DragonChaos
February 1st, 2017, 05:59 PM
"Oh let me help!"she said giving her a leaf."Here have my prey!"she mewed giving the mouse to her.
"Oh...thank you..." Sapling said as she bent down and took a bite of the mouse. She hadn't eaten for a while since her injured limb stopped her from hunting. She thought about how a leaf would help her out, but she wouldn't ask until later.

BluBunnie
February 1st, 2017, 05:59 PM
Prism had made his way to the rock quickly, he was starving. He rose his large muzzle to the air and smelt a bird nearby. After walking for a few more moments he spotted the bird, picking at the ground for some food. Prism moved himself downwind of the sparrow and began to creep towards it. Once he got close enough, he leaped and quickly snapped the birds neck. He held the small bird in his jaws as he searched for place to eat.

Prism sat near the river, he noticed the she-cat Sunset and another cat talking across the river. 'She must get a lot of travelers through here.' He thought. He ripped through the sparrow and ate it quickly. After he was done he licked his muzzle clean and found a nearby spot to bury the bones. He dove into the river once more and decided he would swim for a bit.

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 06:12 PM
"Oh...thank you..." Sapling said as she bent down and took a bite of the mouse. She hadn't eaten for a while since her injured limb stopped her from hunting. She thought about how a leaf would help her out, but she wouldn't ask until later.
"No problem." She mewed

DragonChaos
February 1st, 2017, 06:24 PM
"No problem." She mewed
"Do you know how to heal cuts, by any chance?" Sapling asked the cat, looking at her wounds as she did so, hoping that someone could help heal her back up to good condition.

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 06:33 PM
"Do you know how to heal cuts, by any chance?" Sapling asked the cat, looking at her wounds as she did so, hoping that someone could help heal her back up to good condition.
"Yes of corse!Here let me get you some spider silk (what she calls cobwebs) and some [enter whatever cleans wounds here].She came back with the items "Do you want me to put them on you?"she asked

DragonChaos
February 1st, 2017, 06:40 PM
"Yes of corse!Here let me get you some spider silk (what she calls cobwebs) and some [enter whatever cleans wounds here].She came back with the items "Do you want me to put them on you?"she asked
"Please do, I don't think I can do it myself without messing it up..." Sapling said, then said, "I'm Sapling, by the way..."

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 06:57 PM
"Please do, I don't think I can do it myself without messing it up..." Sapling said, then said, "I'm Sapling, by the way..."
"Hi sapling,I'm sunset,and this might stif a little."she said as she put the ___ on her wounds.

DragonChaos
February 1st, 2017, 07:10 PM
"Hi sapling,I'm sunset,and this might stif a little."she said as she put the ___ on her wounds.

Sapling nodded as Sunset started fixing her wounds, wincing every time a wound was touched, but wasn't hurt too much by it, and looked around while she was putting the items on her wounds.

Shadow
February 1st, 2017, 07:28 PM
Sapling nodded as Sunset started fixing her wounds, wincing every time a wound was touched, but wasn't hurt too much by it, and looked around while she was putting the items on her wounds.
"Alright,I'm don't,and don't try to move it as much,i out spider silk on it so it might make your leg stiff." She said