PDA

View Full Version : Cristallines place

Ghostly Cristalline
January 31st, 2017, 02:11 PM
Cristalline walked through the forest trail watching the sun in the blue sky. No clouds in the sky, only sunshine and birds. She walked to a two-leg nest. The two-leg nest had broken windows, the door was missing, and some of the walls beared holes. She went inside and walked over to her nest. three kits laid inside. She wrapped her body around them, laying down. she then wrapped her tail around them.

Phoenix Flames
January 31st, 2017, 02:43 PM
Cristalline walked through the forest trail watching the sun in the blue sky. No clouds in the sky, only sunshine and birds. She walked to a two-leg nest. The two-leg nest had broken windows, the door was missing, and some of the walls beared holes. She went inside and walked over to her nest. three kits laid inside. She wrapped her body around them, laying down. she then wrapped her tail around them.
Megan had strayed away from her home and was never going back. She followed the scent that was on path leading to a Twoleg nest. "I wonder who lives here. I feel like something should live here knowing that there's a scent along the path leading to here...", the 14 moon old she-cat mewed. But then again, this Twoleg nest is too broken for something or someone to live here..., she thought, looking at her younger brother who had followed her here. "I thought I told you to stay at our old Twoleg nest and never ever follow me to where I was going!", she hissed, her emerald green eyes glaring at the young tom. Jacob's ears flattened and he backed away from his sister. "I'm sorry.... I didn't mean too.... I just wanted to know where you were going so I followed you...", he mewed. Jacob's blue-gray pelt glistened in the sunlight. For StarClan's sake, I wish he wasn't related to me..., Megan thought, her neck and back fur bristling as she walked towards the Twoleg nest, not caring if her brother followed her. Megan's fluffy white fur got tangled as she climbed under a fence that was near the Twoleg nest. She didn't really need to climb under the fence, but did so anyways. Jacob's matted gray fur got stuck on one of the spiky things on the fence. "Help! I'm stuck!", he yowled. "Ugh! How many times do I have to tell you, before crawling under a fence, clean your fur!", Megan turned around, walking towards her brother. She found the tufts of her brother's fur that was stuck to the fence. Megan tugged at it with her teeth and Jacob went flying at her, knocking the breath out of her lungs. "Did you have to squirm like a newborn kit while I was helping you free?", she scowled, trying to get her breath back, picked up her brother and headed towards the Twoleg nest. Her green collar dirty and broken. Her brother's collar was the color of red-orange flames. It was also dirty and broken.

Ghostly Cristalline
January 31st, 2017, 04:29 PM
Megan had strayed away from her home and was never going back. She followed the scent that was on path leading to a Twoleg nest. "I wonder who lives here. I feel like something should live here knowing that there's a scent along the path leading to here...", the 14 moon old she-cat mewed. But then again, this Twoleg nest is too broken for something or someone to live here..., she thought, looking at her younger brother who had followed her here. "I thought I told you to stay at our old Twoleg nest and never ever follow me to where I was going!", she hissed, her emerald green eyes glaring at the young tom. Jacob's ears flattened and he backed away from his sister. "I'm sorry.... I didn't mean too.... I just wanted to know where you were going so I followed you...", he mewed. Jacob's blue-gray pelt glistened in the sunlight. For StarClan's sake, I wish he wasn't related to me..., Megan thought, her neck and back fur bristling as she walked towards the Twoleg nest, not caring if her brother followed her. Megan's fluffy white fur got tangled as she climbed under a fence that was near the Twoleg nest. She didn't really need to climb under the fence, but did so anyways. Jacob's matted gray fur got stuck on one of the spiky things on the fence. "Help! I'm stuck!", he yowled. "Ugh! How many times do I have to tell you, before crawling under a fence, clean your fur!", Megan turned around, walking towards her brother. She found the tufts of her brother's fur that was stuck to the fence. Megan tugged at it with her teeth and Jacob went flying at her, knocking the breath out of her lungs. "Did you have to squirm like a newborn kit while I was helping you free?", she scowled, trying to get her breath back, picked up her brother and headed towards the Twoleg nest. Her green collar dirty and broken. Her brother's collar was the color of red-orange flames. It was also dirty and broken.

The kits began to mew as they heard voices outside. Cristalline got up and walked outside. She saw the tom stuck underneath the fence and the she-cat trying to get him out. She made her way over to them. "Do you guys need any help? My kits were trying to sleep you know." meowed Cristalline. One of her kits walked out of the two-leg den and over to his mother. "Momma why are they so loud?" asked the tom kit. Cristalline looked at him, then back at the other two cats.

Phoenix Flames
January 31st, 2017, 07:30 PM
The kits began to mew as they heard voices outside. Cristalline got up and walked outside. She saw the tom stuck underneath the fence and the she-cat trying to get him out. She made her way over to them. "Do you guys need any help? My kits were trying to sleep you know." meowed Cristalline. One of her kits walked out of the two-leg den and over to his mother. "Momma why are they so loud?" asked the tom kit. Cristalline looked at him, then back at the other two cats.
"My brother's freed from the fence.. It's fine... And I'm sorry for waking your kits. It's just that he keeps annoying me....", Megan growled, glaring at her brother. Jacob flattened his ears and sat down, scared of his sister's glare.

Ghostly Cristalline
January 31st, 2017, 07:54 PM
"My brother's freed from the fence.. It's fine... And I'm sorry for waking your kits. It's just that he keeps annoying me....", Megan growled, glaring at her brother. Jacob flattened his ears and sat down, scared of his sister's glare.

"It's okay. Do you want anything to eat. I have plenty in my den." meowed Cristalline. She motioned her son to come over and her other two kits ran out of the den. The only she-kit looked at the two strangers. "Hi I'm shinekit, what's your name." meowed the she-kit "and this is spikekit and Redkit. We were once part of a clan, until our father chased us and our mother out." Cristalline looked down at her daughter.

Phoenix Flames
February 1st, 2017, 04:25 PM
"It's okay. Do you want anything to eat. I have plenty in my den." meowed Cristalline. She motioned her son to come over and her other two kits ran out of the den. The only she-kit looked at the two strangers. "Hi I'm shinekit, what's your name." meowed the she-kit "and this is spikekit and Redkit. We were once part of a clan, until our father chased us and our mother out." Cristalline looked down at her daughter.
"Yeah, we probably do need something to eat. We've been away from our old Twoleg nest for three days...", Megan said, looking at Cristalline. Her green orbs sparkled with hunger as she thought about food. Megan then looked at Shinekit. "Hi Shinekit. I'm Megan and this is my brat of a brother, Jacob.", the fluffy she-cat meowed, glaring at her brother. Jacob flattened his ears again, not saying anything.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 1st, 2017, 04:35 PM
"Yeah, we probably do need something to eat. We've been away from our old Twoleg nest for three days...", Megan said, looking at Cristalline. Her green orbs sparkled with hunger as she thought about food. Megan then looked at Shinekit. "Hi Shinekit. I'm Megan and this is my brat of a brother, Jacob.", the fluffy she-cat meowed, glaring at her brother. Jacob flattened his ears again, not saying anything.

" I have a huge pile in my home. Come." Meowed Cristalline. Shinekit looked at her mother who walked back towards the two-leg den. "My mother is really open to strangers. She would never let you leave without eating first." Purred Shinekit, standing next to Megan.

Phoenix Flames
February 1st, 2017, 04:40 PM
" I have a huge pile in my home. Come." Meowed Cristalline. Shinekit looked at her mother who walked back towards the two-leg den. "My mother is really open to strangers. She would never let you leave without eating first." Purred Shinekit, standing next to Megan.
"Thanks.", Megan mewed, thankful that the she-cat had offered the two cats food. The fluffy white she-cat turned to look at Shinekit. "Jacob would have told me not to trust your mother...", Megan murmured. Jacob hissed at her. "Hey!", he said. "It's true, Jacob! You would've said that!", she glared at him again. The blue-gray tom ran after Cristalline, his ears flattened for the fourth time. "Soon enough you'll get used to our mean comments.", Megan said to Shinekit.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 1st, 2017, 09:40 PM
"Thanks.", Megan mewed, thankful that the she-cat had offered the two cats food. The fluffy white she-cat turned to look at Shinekit. "Jacob would have told me not to trust your mother...", Megan murmured. Jacob hissed at her. "Hey!", he said. "It's true, Jacob! You would've said that!", she glared at him again. The blue-gray tom ran after Cristalline, his ears flattened for the fourth time. "Soon enough you'll get used to our mean comments.", Megan said to Shinekit.

Cristalline and her kits walked into the abandoned two-leg nest. Shinekit walked over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a small mouse. she walked over to the dark side of the den and began to eat her mouse. Cristalline looked over at her daughter with a smile. "The fresh kill pile is over there." meowed Cristalline pointing her tail over to the fresh kill pile over near the hole in the ground. Spikekit walked over to the pile to show jacob and megan where the pile was located.

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2017, 05:38 AM
Cristalline and her kits walked into the abandoned two-leg nest. Shinekit walked over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a small mouse. she walked over to the dark side of the den and began to eat her mouse. Cristalline looked over at her daughter with a smile. "The fresh kill pile is over there." meowed Cristalline pointing her tail over to the fresh kill pile over near the hole in the ground. Spikekit walked over to the pile to show jacob and megan where the pile was located.
"Ok.", Megan and Jacob said, following Spikekit to the pile.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 2nd, 2017, 11:36 AM
"Ok.", Megan and Jacob said, following Spikekit to the pile.

"There is two mice, a squirrel and a rabbit. Hey mom we need to go hunting." Meowed Spikekit. Cristalline lookes aover at him with a nod.

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2017, 01:31 PM
"There is two mice, a squirrel and a rabbit. Hey mom we need to go hunting." Meowed Spikekit. Cristalline lookes aover at him with a nod.
Jacob grabbed the rabbit. "Megan, you wanna share?", he asked. Megan roled her eyes. "Sure.... She muttered. Jacob ate his half of the rabbit and then gave tje other half to his sister. "Clan cat food is surprisingly good.", Jacob and Megan mewed. "Kittypet food doesn't even taste this good."

Ghostly Cristalline
February 2nd, 2017, 01:52 PM
Jacob grabbed the rabbit. "Megan, you wanna share?", he asked. Megan roled her eyes. "Sure.... She muttered. Jacob ate his half of the rabbit and then gave tje other half to his sister. "Clan cat food is surprisingly good.", Jacob and Megan mewed. "Kittypet food doesn't even taste this good."

Spikekit walked out of the den to hunt. Cristalline laid down in her nest. Her two newborn kits slept peacefully next to her. She curled her tail around the small bodies. " I love you my kits." Purred Cristalline, looking down at her kits.

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2017, 02:31 PM
Spikekit walked out of the den to hunt. Cristalline laid down in her nest. Her two newborn kits slept peacefully next to her. She curled her tail around the small bodies. " I love you my kits." Purred Cristalline, looking down at her kits.
Megan looked at Cristalline as she looked at her kits. I wish I had kits of my own..., the fluffy white she-cat thought. Jacob peered into Megan's eyes. "I can tell you're wondering about something.", he mewed, softly. "Shut up...", she growled quietly to her brother. The gray tom laid down next to his sister, his ears perked for any signs of Spikekit coming back into the Twoleg nest or for any signs of a threat.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 2nd, 2017, 06:07 PM
Megan looked at Cristalline as she looked at her kits. I wish I had kits of my own..., the fluffy white she-cat thought. Jacob peered into Megan's eyes. "I can tell you're wondering about something.", he mewed, softly. "Shut up...", she growled quietly to her brother. The gray tom laid down next to his sister, his ears perked for any signs of Spikekit coming back into the Twoleg nest or for any signs of a threat.

A few moments later Spikekit walked into the den with Redkit. The two kit's had a hawk in their jaws. "Look what we caught." meowed Redkit through a mouthfull of feathers. "It almost got Redkit, but then I saved him." meowed Redkit with a growl.

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2017, 05:21 AM
A few moments later Spikekit walked into the den with Redkit. The two kit's had a hawk in their jaws. "Look what we caught." meowed Redkit through a mouthfull of feathers. "It almost got Redkit, but then I saved him." meowed Redkit with a growl.
"You both are very brave for just being kits.", Megan purred. Jacob looked up and saw the hawk that the two had caught. "Wow...", he mewed.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 4th, 2017, 12:09 AM
"You both are very brave for just being kits.", Megan purred. Jacob looked up and saw the hawk that the two had caught. "Wow...", he mewed.

"Thanks. Mom taught us how to hunt hawks. We're four moons old, but we act older." meowed Redkit "are going to stay with us?" Cristalline looked up from her nest.

Phoenix Flames
February 4th, 2017, 08:46 AM
"Thanks. Mom taught us how to hunt hawks. We're four moons old, but we act older." meowed Redkit "are going to stay with us?" Cristalline looked up from her nest.
"Uh, sure.", Megan said, looking at Cristalline. "We don't have anywhere else to go than here.", Jacob mewed.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 4th, 2017, 09:07 PM
"Uh, sure.", Megan said, looking at Cristalline. "We don't have anywhere else to go than here.", Jacob mewed.

"Your welcome to stay. There is moss on the wall over there go get some and make your nest." meowed Cristalline. She pointed over at a wall with green moss all over it with her nose. Needle, one of the young kits walked out of her nest and opened her eyes. They showed the blue and she walked over to Redkit. "What's that?" asked Needle, pointing at the hawk. "It's called a hawk." replied Redkit with a purr.

Phoenix Flames
February 5th, 2017, 06:54 AM
"You're welcome to stay. There is moss on the wall over there go get some and make your nest." meowed Cristalline. She pointed over at a wall with green moss all over it with her nose. Needle, one of the young kits walked out of her nest and opened her eyes. They showed the blue and she walked over to Redkit. "What's that?" asked Needle, pointing at the hawk. "It's called a hawk." replied Redkit with a purr.
Megan walked over to the wall to got some moss. She padded back over to Jacob. She put the moss in the floor and straightened it out a bit so that it wouldn't looked bunched together.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 5th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Megan walked over to the wall to got some moss. She padded back over to Jacob. She put the moss in the floor and straightened it out a bit so that it wouldn't looked bunched together.

Nettle walked over to Megan. "Can i help?" Asked Nettle. Cristalline looked over at her son with a slight smile.

Phoenix Flames
February 5th, 2017, 07:15 AM
Nettle walked over to Megan. "Can i help?" Asked Nettle. Cristalline looked over at her son with a slight smile.
"Sure.", Megan said looking at Needle.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 5th, 2017, 03:01 PM
"Sure.", Megan said looking at Needle.

Needle looks at her and grabs some moss off the wall and puts it on the ground and he goes back for more.

Phoenix Flames
February 5th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Needle looks at her and grabs some moss off the wall and puts it on the ground and he goes back for more.
"That moss can be for Jacob.", Megan said, looking at her brother. "Uh, sure....", he muttered, sitting down.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 14th, 2017, 01:32 PM
"That moss can be for Jacob.", Megan said, looking at her brother. "Uh, sure....", he muttered, sitting down.

Nettle nodded and grabbed the moss he got, then walked over to Jacob. He began to make a nest for the tom. Once he was finished he looked up at him. "Here you go Jacob. Nice and neatly made." he meowed. The bedding was all messed up all over the ground. Spikekit walked over to his brother and starred down at him. "It's not nice and neat you mousebrain." growled Spikekit.

Phoenix Flames
February 14th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Nettle nodded and grabbed the moss he got, then walked over to Jacob. He began to make a nest for the tom. Once he was finished he looked up at him. "Here you go Jacob. Nice and neatly made." he meowed. The bedding was all messed up all over the ground. Spikekit walked over to his brother and starred down at him. "It's not nice and neat you mousebrain." growled Spikekit.
Jacob stared at Nettle. "Obviously, this is not nice and neat....", he hissed.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 14th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Jacob stared at Nettlekit. "Obviously, this is not nice and neat....", he hissed.

Cristalline got out of her nest and walked over to her young son. "neetle's only a kit, he doesn't know better." growled the mother. Nettle looked up at his mother with a shift of his paws. "How old do you think he is?" asked Cristalline.

Phoenix Flames
February 14th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Cristalline got out of her nest and walked over to her young son. "neetle's only a kit, he doesn't know better." growled the mother. Nettle looked up at his mother with a shift of his paws. "How old do you think he is?" asked Cristalline.
"I don't know. I'd say he's 2-3 moons old.", Jacob said, sitting down.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 14th, 2017, 05:43 PM
"He's only ten sunrises." She replied, calming down.

Phoenix Flames
February 25th, 2017, 06:19 PM
"He's only ten sunrises." She replied, calming down.
(I'm pretty sure this died but I'm gonna revive it.)
"Oh.", Jacob mewed. Megan groomed her brother's head fur and then laid down in her nest.

Ghostly Cristalline
February 26th, 2017, 08:35 PM
(I'm pretty sure this died but I'm gonna revive it.)
"Oh.", Jacob mewed. Megan groomed her brother's head fur and then laid down in her nest.

"It's okay." she purred.