PDA

View Full Version : Hiya! New here!

January 31st, 2017, 12:16 PM
Hey! I'm Anna, or you can call me Peach!

I live in California and spend most of my time reading, playing video games, and anything photography related!
It's been years since I've been on a forum, but when I was younger I was constantly on and roleplaying. I really want to get back into it!
I've always loved the Warriors books and am definitely a cat person. I have a fluffy siamese furbaby named Kibbie (:

doghouse
January 31st, 2017, 12:24 PM
Hi! Welcome to WCO!!

Serendipity
January 31st, 2017, 12:27 PM

I live in California and spend most of my time reading, playing video games, and anything photography related!
It's been years since I've been on a forum, but when I was younger I was constantly on and roleplaying. I really want to get back into it!
I've always loved the Warriors books and am definitely a cat person. I have a fluffy siamese furbaby named Kibbie (:
Cuteeeeeee!!!!! Kibbie is such an adorable name! By the way, I'm Sweet Bread, but most people call me Sweet or Candee (You can call me anything as long as its related to Candy or Sweets)

I'm known for art and poems, which means you can ask me to do an art/poem thing, and I'll do it! If you ever want to rp, just ask!

IM IN LOVE WID DA FURBABY

Mystery
January 31st, 2017, 12:31 PM
Hewu

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 31st, 2017, 12:41 PM
Hallo! I'm Dakota, but some people know me as Ludi ^^ It's nice to see you here, please ask me if you have any questions ^^

January 31st, 2017, 01:18 PM
Everyone's so nice here!! Thanks for the super warm welcome! C:

Fawn
January 31st, 2017, 02:03 PM
Welcome to WCO!! :heartballoon4:

LuciPie
February 1st, 2017, 08:59 AM

WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't be afraid to ask questions or talk :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

I am also a fellow cat person! My fluffy black kitty is called Roobarb and we have another in the house called Ziva(she's more like my niece, but she loves me the most anyway)

I also like photography, but it's not really a hobby per se
What video games do you play?

February 1st, 2017, 12:37 PM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't be afraid to ask questions or talk :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

I am also a fellow cat person! My fluffy black kitty is called Roobarb and we have another in the house called Ziva(she's more like my niece, but she loves me the most anyway)

I also like photography, but it's not really a hobby per se
What video games do you play?

Aw I love black kitties! Right now I'm playing Resident Evil 7 C: I also like Animal Crossing, Pokemon, The Elder Scrolls games, Portal 1 and 2, the Silent Hill games, plus lots more!!

NightflameWC
February 1st, 2017, 01:28 PM

Welcome to the forums! I am new too, honestly, but I wanted to welcome you anyway. And your furbaby sounds cute! I can't have a cat at home, but there's one that lives near me named Tokyo.

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy your stay here, hopefully I get to see you in roleplay!

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 1st, 2017, 01:33 PM
Aw I love black kitties! Right now I'm playing Resident Evil 7 C: I also like Animal Crossing, Pokemon, The Elder Scrolls games, Portal 1 and 2, the Silent Hill games, plus lots more!!
Welcome to WCO! Comment on my profile if you have any questions!

Also, Resident Evil 7 theme song, is awesome. XD

LuciPie
February 1st, 2017, 09:55 PM

I probably also should've said Ziva is a tabby just fyi :P
I love black cats toooooo!

I love the Resident Evil series even tho I've not played any in a while, but my fave character is Wesker :3
And Animal Crossing, Pokémon, I used to play Skyrim as well(stopped after my most best data ever just vanished and it was on ps3 so no getting it back, and cant play again if I wanted cus my ps3 controller is messed up)