PDA

View Full Version : What Happened?

monfang
January 30th, 2017, 12:45 PM
The oriental woke from his slumber, and his head ached badly. He had no recollection of where he was at all, and this frightened him, but he had a somewhat feel that he hadn't felt fright in a very long time. Slowly he rose to his feet, and he rose a paw to his head and drew it back, blood now on it. My head... he looked down and saw a bloody rock.

I hit my head?

This made more sense now, and he tried to remember stuff, and he couldn't remember anything. He began to feel fear again, and he couldn't hep but to feel a lingering darkness that seemed to loom over his shoulder, like an old enemy waiting to strike. Or was that it? As he was about to turn around, he saw three pairs of eyes in the far forest infront of him. "H-Hello?" he called, and his own voice startled him, as if he didn't know it was his. The eyes did not move, and he head a soft padding echo behind him, and quickly he turned to see a grey tom staring at him.

"Onyx?" the tom asked, and the oriental tilted his head.

"Who?"

The grey tom gasped and looked past him, and again he turned, but this time three more, similar-looking cats stepped up. A sudden rush of memory hit him, but only to the time when he was in that old tree-trunk den, and this made him collapse. A black and white molly then ran up to him. "Onyx, are you okay?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah... where am I... and why is there a huge chunk of time just... missing?" he asked.

"You don't remember the dusk syndicate?" the grey tom asked.

The only think Onyx could think of, the only thing he knew to even ask, for everything was new.

"What happened?"

Onyx had once been a killer, a stalker, the hunter. Now he is hunted. Having lost his entire memory from the point when he thought he lost his brother to the point he woke up, he has fled from the Dusk Syndicate. Enemies lurk around every corner, hurt families from the people he's killed, merciless members of his own pack. He has done something no one saw him do, and he has retreated back to the place that started it all, his birthplace and home, the tree-trunk den. Now he is reunited with his entire family, and he stays there, where clans surround his home. No Syndicate cats can reach him, but that doesn't stop them from trying. Will he gain the trust of the clans, or will they leave him to face the merciless inevitable.

ROLES NEEDED
Clan Friends, Enemies who chase the family, People who attack them, people who help them

~~Form~~
Name:
Looks(link please!)
Role:
Other/Questions:
RP Example(link or type it out please!):

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 30th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Flamingsnow is applied, I can edit in a form later ^^

wren
January 30th, 2017, 06:32 PM
The oriental woke from his slumber, and his head ached badly. He had no recollection of where he was at all, and this frightened him, but he had a somewhat feel that he hadn't felt fright in a very long time. Slowly he rose to his feet, and he rose a paw to his head and drew it back, blood now on it. My head... he looked down and saw a bloody rock.

I hit my head?

This made more sense now, and he tried to remember stuff, and he couldn't remember anything. He began to feel fear again, and he couldn't hep but to feel a lingering darkness that seemed to loom over his shoulder, like an old enemy waiting to strike. Or was that it? As he was about to turn around, he saw three pairs of eyes in the far forest infront of him. "H-Hello?" he called, and his own voice startled him, as if he didn't know it was his. The eyes did not move, and he head a soft padding echo behind him, and quickly he turned to see a grey tom staring at him.

"Onyx?" the tom asked, and the oriental tilted his head.

"Who?"

The grey tom gasped and looked past him, and again he turned, but this time three more, similar-looking cats stepped up. A sudden rush of memory hit him, but only to the time when he was in that old tree-trunk den, and this made him collapse. A black and white molly then ran up to him. "Onyx, are you okay?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah... where am I... and why is there a huge chunk of time just... missing?" he asked.

"You don't remember the dusk syndicate?" the grey tom asked.

The only think Onyx could think of, the only thing he knew to even ask, for everything was new.

"What happened?"

ROLES NEEDED
Clan Friends, Enemies who chase the family, People who attack them, people who help them

~~Form~~
Name:
Looks(link please!)
Role:
Other/Questions:
RP Example(link or type it out please!):

Can you just explain a little more so I can get the gist of it?

monfang
January 30th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Can you just explain a little more so I can get the gist of it?
Yeah, I actually made one of those haha. I edited the main story!

seasalt
January 30th, 2017, 06:53 PM
I'll apply when I have time.

monfang
January 31st, 2017, 11:36 AM
bump

monfang
February 2nd, 2017, 10:29 AM
Bump! I can't rp with Onyx till this is filled ;;

wren
February 2nd, 2017, 09:40 PM
Bump! I can't rp with Onyx till this is filled ;;