PDA

View Full Version : dutchess's fancy twoleg home.[open]

seasalt
October 9th, 2016, 09:10 AM
dutchess lives in a good sized two story house,with her twolegs: marilee,and her twoleg kits; stacy and talia.almost all of the house,walls and floors are white,with the exception of the bedrooms,living room,bathroom,and kitchen.behind the house,is a backyard,with a fence bordering it.it turns into a fine backyard,set with a tidy and beautiful garden.here; dutchess and her sister;marshmellow,relax,and play with the toys the twolegs have brought them.beyond is a surprisingly large forest,along with an abandoned barn;home to possible exiled clan cats,rogues,and barn cats.this place is near skyclan,to put it simply.
---
availiable places to go - forest,barn.
if allowed to - inside dutchess's home,garden,backyard.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 09:13 AM
(can i join?)

seasalt
October 9th, 2016, 09:19 AM
the places you can rp are the barn,forest,or near dutchess's home.if I allow you to rp in the house,or garden/backyard,then you may do so.
So,go ahead and roleplay!

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE=Stormiiix;4583]the places you can rp are the barn,forest,or near dutchess's home.if I allow you to rp in the house,or garden/backyard,then you may do so.[/QUOTE]
k

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Next to Dutchess's house,was a nice little cottage.Inside was a black cat named,Shadow.(so this is where i am)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 09:25 AM
(shall we begin?)

seasalt
October 9th, 2016, 09:35 AM
(sure :princess:,also,anyone can join.its like thunderclan clearing can always be roleplayed in by everyone.)
--
dutchess sat,stretched out in the garden,grooming her already silky,fluffy,and smooth white fur.the molly relished the warmth of greenleaf,but..of course inside was also pretty warm too!the white,cream and brown tabby sat up,licking away at her paw.it was oh so peaceful here,and nothing ever seemed to bother her,or anyone else.she thought about her kits,shaking her head in disgrace.I was foolish,I can't take care of kits!And becides...they're better off in Skyclan,I don't need to worry about those scraps of mistakes...the molly thought,irritably,yellow optics flickering to her sister,Marshmellow,who,she suddenly realized,wasn't their.dutchess sat still,not bothered by the disapearance.She can take care of her self...

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 09:38 AM
A black kitten was sitting on the fence,wondering when Duchess will be outside.She lays down on the fence,watching the leaves fall.Shadow chases some of them around,still waiting.

seasalt
October 10th, 2016, 11:08 AM
dutchess hummed quietly,her brown tabby striped tail curled around her legs.the molly's small-ish head turned to look at where shadow,a small kit lived.her slightly scarred right ear twitched as she continued to hum.atleast no clan cats came bustling to her,yes she was a quite pretty she cat,but she could not care for kits,that is way she gave hers up,she knew what would happen to them.but,dutchess continued to be content,she didn't care about them,they weren't her problem anymore.the molly scoffed to herself as she looked toward the forest."hmph."dutchess snorted,tail twitching crossly.they can't bother me anymore now,can't they?the molly's frown turned to a smile.

BluBunnie
October 10th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Key opened his hazel colored eyes and looked around the barn for a few moments before standing. He kept his ears perked as he cleaned his caramel, cream and white colored pelt. An old chained collar hung from his neck with key on it. The chain itself was a dull, silver color while the key was a golden color. Key lifted his pink nose into the air and took in the scents around him. His stomach growled as he smelt mice nearby, he left the barn quietly to go on his hunt.

seasalt
November 6th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Dutchess stretched out to relax,
content with her life.Eyes closing
softly to catch the sunlight.Being
a kittypet was a quiet life for the
young tabby she cat.No clan cats
bothering her,nothing but peace,
thats what the molly would enjoy
for a short time.She opened her
amber hues,still no sign of her
sister.Dutchess rolled her eyes,
annnoy-ance prickling her fur.That
stupid kit is nothing but trouble,I can't
keep up with that brat!Dutchess
snorted,rolling on her back,belly
exposed.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Raven looked around quietly, her large framed made her a bit more noticeable but her dark tabby pelt helped her. The rogue kitten stalked forward, her eyes focused on the kitten in front of her. Raven lunged forward, tackling the smaller kit, her eyes narrowed as she snarled, "Tundra! You stick out an awful lot, and what kind of crouch was that?"
Tundra shrunk down in front of her older sister, "Sorry, I'll try better next time. Can you show me the crouch again?" Raven's eyes narrowed and she spat, "Do it yourself, I'm going to go hunt. Practice." Tundra nodded, her gaze fixed to the ground until her sister left. She sighed and got into a sloppy crouch, trying to remember when Raven had taught her. She lowered her tail and pulled her back paws forward then slid her paws across the grass, trying to stay balanced in the awkward position.