PDA

View Full Version : My babies need homes...

Teza
January 29th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Okay, guys, I need some new homes for some of my Skyclan chars... As much as it pains me to say...

Raccoonstep (http://mainecoon.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/black-tabby-maine-coon-940x751.jpg)
Personality: Raccoonstep is a strong, independent warrior who is very flirtatious. He is very open with his feelings and seems to flirt with every cat, male or female. He's very prideful and hates to loose, but also knows when to be humble and allow his soft side to show. He loves the warrior code and allows it and Starclan to guide every step he takes, however, he can misinterpret what the meaning of what he's told, and finds himself on the wrong path often. He's a skilled warrior who will always find his way back to the right path eventually.
Appearance: Raccoonstep is a medium-length haired Maine coon tabby with soft amber eyes and a pink nose. His dark fur helps him to hide his muscular body, making him seem fat and lazy to outsiders so they would underestimate him. He's very tall, however, so the longer fur doesn't help him with smarter opponents.
Family: Honeysoul (Sister R.I.P.)

Bluepaw(eyes) (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/38/41/5c/38415c76bbea6274049e384e15f3fd0f.jpg)
Personality: Bluepaw is a very independent warrior. She loves to explore, despite the fact she could get into trouble. She is quite the leader when it comes to her friend group, getting them to follow her on her adventures. Despite her adventurous nature, she listens well to the warnings given to her from older cats. She's just cautious when she goes to those places.
Appearance: She's a white Siamese with bright blue eyes and short fur. Her lean frame allows her to hunt better than fight with any cat, and she prefers it that way. She has a pink spot in the center of her black nose, and dark marks on her face and tail.
Family: N/A

This is first come first serve, but PLEASE don't let my babies just sit on a char site... Bluepaw was one of my first chars on here, and both of them have wasted away on a char site for far too long.. <3

Moonsong12
February 5th, 2017, 06:52 AM
Could I have Bluepaw? I've always wanted a Skyclan cat but I keep getting cat makers block!

~Vixen~
February 5th, 2017, 07:19 AM
can i take raccoonstep?

Teza
February 26th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Could I have Bluepaw? I've always wanted a Skyclan cat but I keep getting cat makers block!
can i take raccoonstep?

Go ahead for both of you, sorry I forgot about this thread :/ xD
Just take care of my babies~

~Vixen~
February 26th, 2017, 05:41 PM

i will.. im so sorry oyu have to give them up

Moonsong12
February 26th, 2017, 07:39 PM