PDA

View Full Version : Chrome's Twoleg Nest

Phoenix Flames
January 29th, 2017, 09:49 AM
"Lola, our Twolegs want the kits to play outside.", Chrome meowed, calling to his mate. "Come on Cloud and Keegan. We're gonna go play outside."

Phoenix Flames
January 29th, 2017, 09:58 AM
"I don't want to go in the backyard!", Keegan yowled. "I don't wanna play with that stupid furball of a sister.....", he hissed, glaring at Cloud.

Phoenix Flames
January 29th, 2017, 10:00 AM
"What did you just call your sister?", the Abyssinian hissed, looking at his son.

Phoenix Flames
January 29th, 2017, 10:04 AM
"What did you just call your sister?", the Abyssinian hissed, looking at his son.
"I called her a stupid furball.", Keegan growled. "So what? It doesn't matter what I call her.... As long as I'm not near her, I don't want to talk to her or play tag or mossball with her in the backyard!", he hissed, claws unsheathed, lunging at Cloud and Chrome.

Phoenix Flames
January 29th, 2017, 10:05 AM
"I called her a stupid furball.", Keegan growled. "So what? It doesn't matter what I call her.... As long as I'm not near her, I don't want to talk to her or play tag or mossball with her in the backyard!", he hissed, claws unsheathed, lunging at Cloud and Chrome.
Hugz

Reply to this please.))

Phoenix Flames
January 29th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Chrome wasn't expecting Keegan to attack him, but just before Keegan clawed him, Chrome hit Keegan with his paw. "Don't you ever try to hurt me or your sister! Do you understand?", he growled.

Phoenix Flames
January 29th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Keegan rolled his eyes. "I don't care! And yes I do understand!", he yowled. "But I'm not going outside!"

Phoenix Flames
January 29th, 2017, 10:11 AM
"Keegan, you won't be eating anything for today. That is your punishment. Do you hear me?", Chrome snarled.

Phoenix Flames
January 29th, 2017, 10:12 AM
"Yes sir......", Keegan mewed, going back onto the cat bed to lay down next to Lola.

Silhouettes
January 29th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Cloud flattened her ears to her head in defiance, but said nothing. She hated that she had a bullly for a brother, but would never say that out loud. "I'm not stupid or a fur ball." She muttered silently.

vantrums
January 29th, 2017, 11:11 AM
"Yes sir......", Keegan mewed, going back onto the cat bed to lay down next to Lola.
Cloud flattened her ears to her head in defiance, but said nothing. She hated that she had a bullly for a brother, but would never say that out loud. "I'm not stupid or a fur ball." She muttered silently.

Lola had watched Keegan and Chrome's exchange quietly, allowing her mate to handle the situation. When her son came over to rejoin her in the nest, she gave him a soothing lick across the ear then climbed to her paws and turned to Cloud. "Of course you're not a stupid furball," she assured her, nudging her shoulder her with her muzzle. "No one thinks that, no matter what may be said." She cast a quick glance back at her son then returned her attention on Cloud. "Now let's go. It's a nice day out and it'd be a waste to spend it inside."

((Sorry, I'm at work so unable to reply!))

Phoenix Flames
January 29th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Lola had watched Keegan and Chrome's exchange quietly, allowing her mate to handle the situation. When her son came over to rejoin her in the nest, she gave him a soothing lick across the ear then climbed to her paws and turned to Cloud. "Of course you're not a stupid furball," she assured her, nudging her shoulder her with her muzzle. "No one thinks that, no matter what may be said." She cast a quick glance back at her son then returned her attention on Cloud. "Now let's go. It's a nice day out and it'd be a waste to spend it inside."

((Sorry, I'm at work so unable to reply!))
((It's okay.))

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Mind if i join?)