PDA

View Full Version : the kits tragedy(shadow clan)

Static
January 28th, 2017, 06:08 PM
I have a character who is gonna die of green caught right here in need of 2 kits,a mate,and someone who hates her guts.she will die as web heart though
Story:when web heart layer on the ground curled around her 3(or foure), shock kit, , velvet kit, , night kit and ring kit she breathed one last time and died(can't wait to RPthis much better).her mate, cat 1 tried to keep the kits warm as they no longer were able to nurse.he picked them up and carried them to the nursery and dropped them at cat 2's paws.cat 2 looked at them in disgust,but her mate, cat 3 looked pleased that it was web hearts kits.the cat he most dispised.the kits here would live dreadfully lives under the watch of these cats.
Cat 1 needs to be a boy
Cat 2 needs to be cruell to the kits
Cat 3 needs to also be cruel and at one point take a liking for them and try to teach them to fightwith uunsheathed claws.
Kit1=shock kit(shadomaru)
Kit 2=velvet kit(jaggededge
Kit 3=night kit(Moonlight12)

Forum
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role wanted:
Roleplay example(2-3 sentences):
Phonic

Static
January 28th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Bump

Static
January 29th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Another bump because I am awesome and want lots of plots

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 31st, 2017, 09:22 AM
Name: Shockkit
Clan: Shadowclan (Right?)
Personality: When he grows up, he will be VERY troublesome and very adventurous
Appearance: light gray with amber eyes
Role wanted: kit 1
he attack was over in seconds. Fleckstorm lie there, huffing at his offenders. A red liquid stained the grass around him. "Ashscar!" He growled, "Why do you teach your apprentices this!? Poor Dapplepaw, killing other cats," he glanced at the motionless brown pelt beside him, "that…that's against the Warrior Code!"
The gray tom, Ashscar, simply guffawed. "This isn't what you ThunderClan cats think of us ShadowClan cats?"
Fleckstorm's expression changed faster than a adder bites, "Wha...what?"

Static
February 3rd, 2017, 05:28 PM
Accepted

Static
February 10th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Bump WHY AINT THIS WORKING ?!?!

Static
February 25th, 2017, 04:42 PM
BIG BUMP (hulk smash!)

Reverie
February 25th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Name: Velvetkit/paw/slash
Clan: Shadow
Personality: She's outgoing and energetic
Appearance: Black she-kit with velvet feeling fur
Role wanted: kit 2

Lapisgrowl sighed, his black pelt writhing as he grasped a thrush between his claws as he spotted Cinderleap, he paused momentarily as he overlooked her before padding over. "Hello." The gruff tom meowed, voice hoarse as he hadn't had anyone to communicate with in moons since his past mate, Fawnstep, had died, but that didn't matter now as he settled next to her he felt new again, odd as he'd never felt this way before. His icy blue eyes met hers for what felt like an eternity before he looked away. Odd, he mused in his head, he chewed at his lip nervously before looking at the prey pile, it really needed to be stocked up again, but he didn't want to go hunting now, he flicked a torn ear, his icy gaze set on the sky above for what seemed like hours, he was deep in thought before snapping back into reality one more

Moonsong12
February 25th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Name: Nightkit
Clan: Shadowclan
Personality: kind, mischievous, helpful, fast, agile
Appearance: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QmCl_gb0FFo/maxresdefault.jpg
Role wanted: kit 2
Roleplay example(2-3 sentences): Moonlight padded into the nursery. She watched a kit pin another kit down."Mistkit! Be careful of your brother!" Moonlight called to the kit. She walked over to high rock. Darkstar was calling Moonclan for a meeting.
Other: Does kit 2 die?

Static
February 25th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Both accepted.and kit 2 does not die.

Static
February 25th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Unless of course you want kit 2 to die

Reverie
February 25th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Both accepted.and kit 2 does not die.
NOTICE: Put lil Velvet at kit 3

Static
February 25th, 2017, 05:41 PM
NOTICE: Put lil Velvet at kit 3
Ok.and I just PM the person about kit three cause I thought u put kit two.(I need to learn to pay attention!*laps self*)

Static
March 3rd, 2017, 04:11 PM
By the way Phonic for web HEARTS mate with means we can start plot soon

GyreHaze
March 5th, 2017, 01:54 AM
By the way Phonic for web HEARTS mate with means we can start plot soon

Eh... When's soon o.o

Static
March 5th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Probably not soon cause I need more roles.just thought you might like to be in this plot

GyreHaze
April 5th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Probably not soon cause I need more roles.just thought you might like to be in this plot

Oh mk! I'd love to honestly XD

Static
April 6th, 2017, 09:56 AM
K.