PDA

View Full Version : Make a warrior!

vantrums
January 28th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Okay, so, I really like designing warriors (and loners and kittypets and rogues...) but I don't think I could handle the number of characters as I'd like to design. :') I've decided that the best way to temper my proclivity to making new kitties would be to make a thread where I could design cats for you. I mean, it's not like there's 50 others of these but... Well, I figured I'd give it a shot.

All you need to do is fill out the following form. You don't have to complete every detail but I'd at least like for two of them to have something entered. Doesn't matter which two, it's just to give me a running start.

*For those that list two separated by a slash, simply fill out one or the other; it doesn't have to be both.

@vantrums
Name:
Age/Rank:
Affiliation:
Beliefs:
Good/Evil:
Breed/Colors:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

I'll fill out the above entries as well as a few other things that I seem to fit the character! If you want to see some examples of my own characters, simply go here (http://vantrums-wco.tumblr.com/clans)!

Please be sure to either ping me or quote this post when requesting a kitty! I don't often remember to check this thread so I may not see your request immediately if you don't.

whippoorwill
January 29th, 2017, 02:20 AM
Name:
Age/Rank: old
Affiliation: Loner
Beliefs:
Good/Evil: Neutral,
Breed/Colors: Maine Coon
Personality: Eccentric
Likes/Dislikes: Likes rain and thunderstorms
vantrums

Reverie
January 29th, 2017, 10:55 AM
vantrums

Name:
Age/Rank: Warrior
Orientation:
Affiliation:
Beliefs:
Good/Evil:
Breed/Colors:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

vantrums
January 29th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Waluigi

Basics

Current Name: Maelstrom
Other Name(s): --
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: Loner
General Residence: In woods near farm across from SkyClan territory

Interpersonal Connections

Father: Manny (deceased)
Mother: Ambrose (deceased)
Sibling(s): Thunder (brother, status unknown), Rain (sister, status unknown)
Offspring: --

Other Tidbits

Place of Birth: Farm near SkyClan
Beliefs: Non-believer
Favorite Food: Rat, grouse, occasionally trout if it's trapped in a shallow pool
Favorite Smell(s): Wet earth, hazel, corndust
Favorite Sound: Rainfall, especially during a thunderstorm.
Quirk(s): Despite her thick fur, she likes to take walks when it's raining. ("It always seems to wash the aches and pains away...")
Interesting Fact: She and her littermates were born during a hurricane. Since she was the oldest, her mother named her after the hectic nature of the storm.

Description

Personality: Maelstrom is a wily old she-cat, one who always has a trick under her fur. Fiercely independent, she's not one to dwell where other cats reside. This may in part be due to the fact her ways come across as eccentric and, at times, flat out crazy. She can often be seen talking to herself--well, arguing really--so those that aren't at first approached by her are quickly driven to steer clear of her. She's not exactly evil, however, as she would never go out of her way to harm another unless they happened to threaten her first. To get to know her would take a great deal of time and patience, but to do so would be to earn a loyal friend.

Appearance: Maelstrom is a hefty cat, with broad shoulders and wide, flat paws. She's a cat that should not be crossed. While she may be old, she's still quite powerful and can handle her own in a battle so long as it's one-on-one. Her fur is thick and often matted, especially on her chest and throat, and around her paws. It's wiry and coarse, and a tangle of [black/brown/ginger] tabby patterns make it appear even more wild than it really is. Her muzzle is marred with scars, and her upper lip is permanently curled, revealing cracked and yellowing teeth.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/gJwA9uc.png) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/BqejfWN.png) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/x05fv8A.jpg)

In the appearance, I left part of it where you could choose which one you liked best! I liked all three of those images so I couldn't decide. ;v; The family's also NPC's so feel free to change these!

whippoorwill
January 29th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Omg i love her already, thank you!!! <3

Also, nice twist on the rainstorm thing. I think I'm gonna choose the third appearance - the first and second are so pretty, but the third looks like an old geezer who likes walking in the rain. Again, ty :squee:

vantrums
January 29th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Omg i love her already, thank you!!! <3

Also, nice twist on the rainstorm thing. I think I'm gonna choose the third appearance - the first and second are so pretty, but the third looks like an old geezer who likes walking in the rain. Again, ty :squee:

No problem! The third option was my favorite of the three as well, I just figured I'd let you decide for sure. I'm glad you like her! :)

Serendipity
January 29th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Okay, so, I really like designing warriors (and loners and kittypets and rogues...) but I don't think I could handle the number of characters as I'd like to design. :') I've decided that the best way to temper my proclivity to making new kitties would be to make a thread where I could design cats for you. I mean, it's not like there's 50 others of these but... Well, I figured I'd give it a shot.

All you need to do is fill out the following form. You don't have to complete every detail but I'd at least like for two of them to have something entered. Doesn't matter which two, it's just to give me a running start.

*For those that list two separated by a slash, simply fill out one or the other; it doesn't have to be both.

Name:
Age/Rank:
Affiliation:
Beliefs:
Good/Evil:
Breed/Colors:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

I'll fill out the above entries as well as a few other things that I seem to fit the character! If you want to see some examples of my own characters, simply go here (http://vantrums-wco.tumblr.com/clans)!
Name: Ferret??? IDK SUFFIX
Age/Rank: ANCIENT
Orientation: ?
Affiliation: Warrior of ????clan
Beliefs: Starclan
Good/Evil: Neutral
Breed/Colors: Siamese?
Personality: ?
Likes/Dislikes: ?

vantrums
January 29th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Sweet Bread xxJaggededgexx

I've got both of yours completed, I've just got to wait until I can connect my tablet to the internet before I can post them! I should be able to get them up tomorrow sometime but sorry for the delay.

Serendipity
January 29th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Sweet Bread xxJaggededgexx

I've got both of yours completed, I've just got to wait until I can connect my tablet to the internet before I can post them! I should be able to get them up tomorrow sometime but sorry for the delay.
Thanks! Can we do a compromise? Like, you complete the forms for male cats, and I complete the form for female cats. (And If they dont have genders, then, well, finders keepers losers weepers??? IDK How we should settle that) Anywayz, couldz we share thee business?

vantrums
January 30th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Thanks! Can we do a compromise? Like, you complete the forms for male cats, and I complete the form for female cats. (And If they dont have genders, then, well, finders keepers losers weepers??? IDK How we should settle that) Anywayz, couldz we share thee business?

I'm sorry, I don't really want to work with someone on this right now. :( I made it just so I could design cats without overflowing my own list of characters, and working with a partner doesn't seem ideal for that. Especially if it means I couldn't design all genders.

dino.
January 30th, 2017, 09:02 AM

Name:
Age/Rank:
Affiliation:
Beliefs:
Good/Evil:
Breed/Colors:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

Name: Rico
Age/rank: 7 moons/loner
Orientation:
affiliation:
Beliefs: no Starclan
Good/evil:
Breed/colors: no preference except for green eyes
Personality:
Like/dislikes: swimming, running, hunting, dusk/day, other cats, dogs, foxes

Serendipity
January 30th, 2017, 10:03 AM
I'm sorry, I don't really want to work with someone on this right now. :( I made it just so I could design cats without overflowing my own list of characters, and working with a partner doesn't seem ideal for that. Especially if it means I couldn't design all genders.
xD Ok, IK How you feel. I LOOOOOOVEEEEE Designing furries, but I just can't find enough time to actually use them

vantrums
January 30th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Name: Rico
Age/rank: 7 moons/loner
Orientation:
affiliation:
Beliefs: no Starclan
Good/evil:
Breed/colors: no preference except for green eyes
Personality:
Like/dislikes: swimming, running, hunting, dusk/day, other cats, dogs, foxes

I'll get yours finished once I get home from work!

xD Ok, IK How you feel. I LOOOOOOVEEEEE Designing furries, but I just can't find enough time to actually use them

That's exactly how I feel, lol. You could always set up your own thread like mine; I'm sure people will come asking!

vantrums
January 30th, 2017, 03:34 PM
xxJaggededgexx

Basics

Current Name: Snowspots
Previous Name(s): Snowkit, Snowpaw
Sexual Orientation: Aromantic, only sexually attracted to females

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: RiverClan
Mentor(s): Frozenstream
Apprentice(s): --

Father: Minnowstripe
Mother: Sandbreeze
Sibling(s): --

Other Tidbits

Place of Birth: RiverClan
Beliefs: Dark Forest supporter
Favorite Food: Pike, water vole
Favorite Place: Mouth of river where it meets the ocean
Favorite Sounds: Crow's call, water gurgling
Quirk(s): Sleeps in a nest lined with oak leaves
Interesting Fact: Snowspots started training in the DF because they believed it was the one place they could be theirself.

Description

Personality: Nobody would believe that gentle Snowspots, the cat that wouldn't harm on flea on their pelt, would, in fact, kill another without hesitation if given the right reason. Having suffered through most of their kithood in a confused state over their identity, and their reluctance to believe that StarClan would allow such a mess of a cat to exist, they were quickly called to train in the Dark Forest. They gained confidence training here and finally figured out their identity. When the Dark Forest leaders were overthrown, and the Evil Era grew to an end, they quickly learned to hide their true beliefs. They did this by putting up a front, one that made them appear too soft and apprehensive for their Clanmates to suspect.

Appearance: As their name would suggest, Snowspot's undercoat is a beautiful snowy white. Their tail and legs are ringed with black, while along their flank are loose circles. Their legs are long and slender, ending with dainty paws. Don't be fooled, though, as their claws are long, curved, and sharp as brambles. While not outright powerful, they're fleetfooted and can get in several hits, even if they're not immediately crippling.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/T35BzBw.jpg) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/H9rFcNc.png)

-----

The parents can easily be changed! They're just NPC names that I came up with.

vantrums
January 30th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Sweet Bread

Basics

Current Name: Ferretchaser
Other Name(s): Ferretkit, Ferretpaw
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: SkyClan
Mentor(s): Marrowpelt (deceased)

Father: Crimsonwind (deceased)
Mother: Daisyears (deceased)
Sibling(s): Lilybush (sister, deceased), Archstrike (brother, deceased), Twistedfoot (brother, deceased)
Offspring: (None listed but I feel she'd have a lot of kits)

Other Tidbits

Place of Birth: SkyClan
Beliefs: StarClan
Favorite Season: Green-leaf
Favorite Foods: Blackbird, squirrel
Favorite Spot: Seastones, any grassy and sunny clearing
Favorite Sound: Squirrel chatter, kits mewling
Quirks: Will often lick her lips for no reason.
Interesting Fact: Her warrior name was given in honor of how she managed to catch and kill a ferret.

Description

Personality: Ferretchaser is a good-humoured elder unlike many others her age. She never begrudges the younger cats for their ache-free movement and full, sleek pelts, although she does wish she could join them in the forest. When the other elders give the apprentices a tough time, she likes to make jokes and assure them a cat gains the right to complain as they get older. Even at her old age, she is fiercely protective of the Clan's kits and will be the first to snap at any cat that threatens or taunts them.

Appearance: Ferretchaser was once a beautiful queen, with long, slender legs and sleek cream-colored fur. With age, however, this beauty began to fade. Her pelt, while still a lovely sandy color, is patchy in places and has started to yellow around her paws. She's grown thinner, with her ribs starting to show, but she still holds herself gracefully. Recently, she's started to lose her teeth to age, with the remaining ones cracked and yellow, and her eyesight has started failing. While she may not be as quick on her paws, however, she can still scramble up a tree if danger were to present itself.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/zUuOfpZ.png) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/PurRSMq.jpg) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/NztSjs6.jpg)

-----
I assume what you meant by ancient was an elderly cat? Unless you were looking more for a cat from the "Ancient Clans."

The Skeleton Prince
January 30th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Name:
Age/Rank:
Orientation: Pansexual
Affiliation:
Beliefs:
Good/Evil:
Breed/Colors:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:
vantrums

vantrums
January 30th, 2017, 05:27 PM
FoxyFanGirl

Basics

Current Name: Rico
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual, male-leaning

Residential Information

General Residence: Across from twolegplace near ThunderClan territory

Father: Hatchet
Mother: Nightingale

Other Tidbits

Place of Birth: Twolegplace
Favorite Foods: Shrew, mole, fledgling birds
Favorite Smells: Milk-scent, fresh moss
Favorite Sound: Wind through grass
Quirk(s): Would rather chase birds for the sheer fun of it than to actually catch them.
Interesting Fact: His tail is unusually short, having been clipped as a kitten due to birth defects.

Description

Personality: Rico is certainly quite the bundle of energy. Ever the optimist, he can find the bright side to just about any situation, no matter how dreary it may seem. He's always looking for a new game to play, no matter how simple or moronic it may seem. This tends to get him in a lot of trouble as he'll often stray into territory where he doesn't belong, or wind up chasing something far bigger than he could ever handle. Still, he's a friendly chap and will try to strike up conversation with any cat he meets. He's not daft, though, as he knows when to turn tail and flee.

Appearance: Rico's appearance isn't a very remarkable one. His fur, which is thick even in the warmer moons, is [grey and white/ginger/black] in color. His rear paws and tailtip are frosted white, mixed with the base [grey/ginger/black] of his fur. His most striking feature, however, is his eyes. A brilliant green in color, they always seem to sparkle with some joke or another. Though young, he's starting to fill out quite well, with broadening shoulders and large, rounded ears. His legs are a bit on the short side, as is his tail, so he's a little slower and clumsier when running, with only his strong hindleg muscles making up the difference.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/eTQhCqL.png) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/MswlMx9.jpg) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/R7VsLdp.jpg)

The pictures are more fitting of an older appearance but it's hard to find pictures of kittens with green eyes. In the "Appearance" section, I've marked the parts that correspond to whichever image you choose so be sure to change those for the profile you create.

dino.
January 30th, 2017, 06:09 PM
FoxyFanGirl

Basics

Current Name: Rico
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual, male-leaning

Residential Information

General Residence: Across from twolegplace near ThunderClan territory

Father: Hatchet
Mother: Nightingale

Other Tidbits

Favorite Foods: Shrew, mole, fledgling birds
Favorite Smells: Milk-scent, fresh moss
Favorite Sound: Wind through grass
Quirk(s): Would rather chase birds for the sheer fun of it than to actually catch them.
Interesting Fact: His tail is unusually short, having been clipped as a kitten due to birth defects.

Description

Personality: Rico is certainly quite the bundle of energy. Ever the optimist, he can find the bright side to just about any situation, no matter how dreary it may seem. He's always looking for a new game to play, no matter how simple or moronic it may seem. This tends to get him in a lot of trouble as he'll often stray into territory where he doesn't belong, or wind up chasing something far bigger than he could ever handle. Still, he's a friendly chap and will try to strike up conversation with any cat he meets. He's not daft, though, as he knows when to turn tail and flee.

Appearance: Rico's appearance isn't a very remarkable one. His fur, which is thick even in the warmer moons, is [grey and white/ginger/black] in color. His rear paws and tailtip are frosted white, mixed with the base [grey/ginger/black] of his fur. His most striking feature, however, is his eyes. A brilliant green in color, they always seem to sparkle with some joke or another. Though young, he's starting to fill out quite well, with broadening shoulders and large, rounded ears. His legs are a bit on the short side, as is his tail, so he's a little slower and clumsier when running, with only his strong hindleg muscles making up the difference.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/eTQhCqL.png) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/MswlMx9.jpg) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/R7VsLdp.jpg)

The pictures are more fitting of an older appearance but it's hard to find pictures of kittens with green eyes. In the "Appearance" section, I've marked the parts that correspond to whichever image you choose so be sure to change those for the profile you create.
I like it! Unfortunately the links don't quite work for me...

vantrums
January 30th, 2017, 06:11 PM
I like it! Unfortunately the links don't quite work for me...

Odd. If you'd like, I can send them directly to you in a PM and maybe that'll work better?

dino.
January 30th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Odd. If you'd like, I can send them directly to you in a PM and maybe that'll work better?
Ok maybe. Thx! ^^

vantrums
January 30th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Willowstorm

Basics

Current Name: Rex
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: Dusk Syndicate

Father: Granite
Mother: Thrush

Other Tidbits

Place of Birth: Dusk Syndicate nursery
Favorite Foods: Crow, mouse
Favorite Place: Along the ocean shore
Favorite Sound: Waves breaking against the shore
Quirk(s): Almost always seen flicking his tail in agitation.
Interesting Fact: His father was a kittypet turned loner; he blames his weak fighting skills on this inheritance.

Description

Personality: Rex is truly a spoil-sport of the greatest extremes. He's a weak fighter and as such had to take on the role of a hunter--and he spends every waking moment hating this fact. He begrudges everyone that happens to be of a higher rank. He always seems to have a burr in his fur and will often snap at the other hunters. He's not a moron, though, as he knows to hold his tongue around the higher ranked members of the Syndicate. Only those truly close to him see a softer side of his personality, and even then they'll get a sharp lashing from his tongue on the occasion.

Appearance: Rex's father was once a show kittypet, bred from a long line of LaPerm cats. It was from him that he inherited his long, [calico/russet/lilac] curly fur, and the soft, airy feel of it. His legs are lengthy, and he has impeccable balance, making him an ideal hunter. While he may be quick on his paws, he's certainly no fighter. His lean muscles add little strength to his swipes. He bears many scars from the training he received when he was younger, the most glaring of which is a long, pale strip stretching down the right side of his face. The eye on the same side is a milky blue, having been greatly damaged with the same swipe that marred his pretty face.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/LrptAoX.jpg) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/QiXsSox.png) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/uEt75aU.jpg)

-----

Here you are! As with the others, I included a few options for the color of his fur. I rather like his personality, too. I might just have to make a similar cat for myself lol.

The Skeleton Prince
January 30th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Willowstorm

Basics

Current Name: Rex

Residential Information

Father: Granite
Mother: Thrush

Other Tidbits

Place of Birth: Dusk Syndicate nursery
Favorite Foods: Crow, mouse
Favorite Place: Along the ocean shore
Favorite Sound: Waves breaking against the shore
Quirk(s): Almost always seen flicking his tail in agitation.
Interesting Fact: His father was a kittypet turned loner; he blames his weak fighting skills on this inheritance.

Description

Personality: Rex is truly a spoil-sport of the greatest extremes. He's a weak fighter and as such had to take on the role of a hunter--and he spends every waking moment hating this fact. He begrudges everyone that happens to be of a higher rank. He always seems to have a burr in his fur and will often snap at the other hunters. He's not a moron, though, as he knows to hold his tongue around the higher ranked members of the Syndicate. Only those truly close to him see a softer side of his personality, and even then they'll get a sharp lashing from his tongue on the occasion.

Appearance: Rex's father was once a show kittypet, bred from a long line of LaPerm cats. It was from him that he inherited his long, [calico/russet/lilac] curly fur, and the soft, airy feel of it. His legs are lengthy, and he has impeccable balance, making him an ideal hunter. While he may be quick on his paws, he's certainly no fighter. His lean muscles add little strength to his swipes. He bears many scars from the training he received when he was younger, the most glaring of which is a long, pale strip stretching down the right side of his face. The eye on the same side is a milky blue, having been greatly damaged with the same swipe that marred his pretty face.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/LrptAoX.jpg) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/QiXsSox.png) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/uEt75aU.jpg)

-----

Here you are! As with the others, I included a few options for the color of his fur. I rather like his personality, too. I might just have to make a similar cat for myself lol.
Omg its awesome thank u!

vantrums
February 1st, 2017, 07:27 PM
Bumpy

The Skeleton Prince
February 5th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Name:
Age/Rank:
Affiliation: any clan but not Skyclan
Beliefs:
Good/Evil: evil
Breed/Colors: Havana brown shorthair oriental cat
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

vantrums

i wants another one lol

Teza
February 5th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Name: ???
Age/Rank: Older Apprentice/Younger Warrior (either works xD)
Orientation: Bi or Hetero
Affiliation: Any of the clans (Except Riverclan xD)
Good/Evil: Gooddish?
Breed/Colors: Something purdy xD
Personality: Seductive, flirty, loud-mouth? (You can add/take away whatever, they're just ideas xD)
Likes/Dislikes: Idunno xD

seasalt
February 5th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Name:
Furykit/paw/snarl
Age/Rank:
3 | kit
[future: apprentice, warrior.]
Orientation:
idk
Affiliation:
Shadowclan
Beliefs:
Sterrrclan[Starclan]
Good/Evil:
shrug
Breed/Colors:
A basic tortoiseshell with amber eyes, you decide the breed.
Personality:
bright, upbeat, cheerful, fierce, innocent,
blunt, heavy sleeper, easily amazed,
imaginative, grumpy if in a bad mood, has
a little bit of a temper, artistic, optimistic,
silly, comedic.
Likes/Dislikes:
l :: fun, water, the river, hunting, running, voles, squirrels.
d :: deep waters, swimming, arguing, her father[at times]

vantrums
February 5th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Willowstorm tawny~ Liquoris

I'll get your all's made ASAP! I've been busy these past few days so it may be a day or two longer, sorry.

Reverie
February 5th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Name:
Age/Rank: Young warrior//Apprentice, doesn't matter
Affiliation:
Beliefs:
Good/Evil: evil
Breed/Colors:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

The Skeleton Prince
February 5th, 2017, 06:22 PM

I'll get your all's made ASAP! I've been busy these past few days so it may be a day or two longer, sorry.

U make theirs first sense it is my second one lol

RipplePaw
February 5th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Name:
Age/Rank: warrior
Orientation:
Affiliation: Any Clan
Beliefs: doesn't believe in StarClan as much as other cats but is still loyal (unless they end up evil :P)
Good/Evil: doesn't matter
Breed/Colors: hmm... Something other than a tabby
Personality: Unless they end up evil, maybe they can be pretty grumpy but still loyal
Likes/Dislikes: They like to take walks alone and think.
(Oh this seems fun! Also you don't have to do mine quickly if you have other things to do, take your time :3)

Teza
February 5th, 2017, 10:45 PM

Take your time, I'm in no rush xD I have plenty of kitties to keep me occupied for the time being lolz

vantrums
February 6th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Willowstorm

Basics

Current Name: Walnutfrost
Previous Name(s): Walnutkit, Walnutpaw
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, male-leaning

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Orangedapple

Father: Daub
Mother: Hazel

Other Tidbits

Favorite Food: Carp, frog
Favorite Place: Flat area near WindClan border
Favorite Smell: Heather
Quirk(s): Prefers to sleep away from others near edge of camp.
Interesting Fact: The 'frost' bit of her name was given in honor of her cold treatment of others

Description

Personality: Walnutfrost has always been distant from her Clanmates. She was born outside the Clan--to kittypets, no less--so she had always felt she was an outsider. This suits her quite well, however, as she would hardly deign to associate with any cat she didn't seem worthy of her time. She's quick to dismiss others when she sees no need for them but knows how to bend others to her will when she thinks they may serve her well. Quiet and calculating, she's always looking for a way to further her ambitions of one day becoming leader and has qualms of silencing those that oppose her in one way or another.

Appearance: Her parents were once show cats, bred only to ensure that their lineage would continue. Both pure-bred Havana Brown's, they passed their slender frames and large ears on to their child. Her pelt, as sleek as water, is a [dark/russet] brown in color, consistent in color throughout. With long legs, she's great at jumping and propelling through the water, though she's not the most balanced. Her most dazzling feature is her eyes, emerald in color with flecks of cold that seem to shine in sunlight.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/gOU0fmp.png) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/yzmOdW6.png)

-------

Hope this is alright! I feel she'd be more of a subtly-evil type, not an outright villain. Also hope the images are alright, I rather like the second choice.

vantrums
February 6th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Liquoris

Basics

Current Name: Runningbrook
Previous Name(s): Runningkit, Runningpaw

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: ShadowClan
Mentor(s): Mallowtail

Father: Russetclaw
Mother: Cherrystalk

Other Tidbits

Place of Birth: ShadowClan
Favorite Food: Toad, shrew, vole
Favorite Place: Woods near ThunderClan border
Favorite Sound: Frogs croaking in the evening
Quirk(s): She takes meticulous care of her pelt.
Interesting Fact: Her paws are webbed more than other cats', making walking through marshy land easier.

Description

Personality: Runningbrook is a brilliant young warrior, seemingly exuding sheer confidence. She knows quite well how beautiful she is, and takes pride in her pretty appearance. She's unscrupulously flirtatious, siddling up to whatever cat happens to pique her fancy at that given time. A true heartbreaker, she's not one to dwell on the past and sees no harm in moving from one cat to the next. This isn't to say she's heartless, however, as she does truly care for those who grab her attention. She's just rather naive and will need to learn the hard way before she changes her way.

Appearance: Runningbrook is beautiful, with a slim frame and a long sweeping tail. Her fur, a pale [cream/lilac/silver] in color, is silky smooth and always kept clean and well-groomed. Her legs are long and slender, ending with dainty paws with short, though sharp, claws. She certainly doesn't have the appearance of a battle-ready warrior, but she's a fierce fighter and uses her lithe form to slide past her enemies even in close quarters. Still, her strikes aren't as powerful as others, and she must get in twice as many hits to do the same amount of damage as her Clanmates.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/zysYqEh.png) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/8KyNwp3.png) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/zU1zQKy.jpg)

-------

Here you go! I kind of omitted the loud-mouthed bit but it certainly fits in well with the rest of her personality. :) The relations are NPCs, of course, so feel free to change those!

vantrums
February 6th, 2017, 08:40 PM
For Liquoris, I accidentally mentioned you in this so apologies if it shows up in your notifications!

tawny~

Basics

Current Name: Furykit
Future Name(s): Furypaw, Furysnarl
Sexual Orientation: Undecided, likely heterosexual?

Residential Information

Mentor(s): --

Father: Willowstrike
Mother: Stormcloud

Other Tidbits

Favorite Food: Vole, squirrel
Favorite Game: Catch the Mouse
Quirk(s): A heavy sleeper, it takes a lot of fussing to wake her up.
Interesting Fact: Unable to fully retract her claws.

Description

Personality: Furykit, despite her name, is a rather friendly kitten. She's a bright, bubbly young thing who enjoys playing games with the other kits. She's rarely bored, however, as she can always come up with something to do, whether by inventing a new game or by telling silly jokes. Even at a young age, she's fiercely loyal and has a strong moral compass. She's optimistic, though, choosing to believe in the good of the world. She can be a bit grumpy at times, though, and will snap at anyone who treds on her tail. It'd be wise not to disrupt her sleep for this reason.

Appearance: Furykit is a pretty little tortie. Her base coat is primarily black, with orange flecked throughout. Her paws, tiny and tipped with thorn-sharp claws, are dusted white. Even at a young age, she's got a sturdy frame that outsizes her short legs, though her tail seems to balance this out. She's quick on her paws despite this, and her wide, amber eyes can catch even the smallest bits of movement.

Image(s):

Kit 1 (http://i.imgur.com/5ivBUjD.jpg) || Kit 2 (http://i.imgur.com/BmgX7PN.png) || Adult 1 (http://i.imgur.com/ExsbeSK.png) || Adult 2 (http://i.imgur.com/dPBj3V0.jpg)

-------

I realize there's a bit of discrepency between the adult and kit pictures but hopefully they're similar enough lol. I decided on either maine coon or Norwegian forest cat for her breed.

vantrums
February 6th, 2017, 08:41 PM
xxJaggededgexx RipplePaw

I'm out of time today but I'll get your all's kitties up as soon as I can!

Teza
February 7th, 2017, 12:42 AM
Liquoris

Basics

Current Name: Runningbrook
Previous Name(s): Runningkit, Runningpaw

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Mallowtail

Father: Russetclaw
Mother: Cherrystalk

Other Tidbits

Favorite Food: Toad, shrew, vole
Favorite Place: Woods near ThunderClan border
Quirk(s): She takes meticulous care of her pelt.
Interesting Fact: Her paws are webbed more than other cats', making walking through marshy land easier.

Description

Personality: Runningbrook is a brilliant young warrior, seemingly exuding sheer confidence. She knows quite well how beautiful she is, and takes pride in her pretty appearance. She's unscrupulously flirtatious, siddling up to whatever cat happens to pique her fancy at that given time. A true heartbreaker, she's not one to dwell on the past and sees no harm in moving from one cat to the next. This isn't to say she's heartless, however, as she does truly care for those who grab her attention. She's just rather naive and will need to learn the hard way before she changes her way.

Appearance: Runningbrook is beautiful, with a slim frame and a long sweeping tail. Her fur, a pale [cream/lilac/silver] in color, is silky smooth and always kept clean and well-groomed. Her legs are long and slender, ending with dainty paws with short, though sharp, claws. She certainly doesn't have the appearance of a battle-ready warrior, but she's a fierce fighter and uses her lithe form to slide past her enemies even in close quarters. Still, her strikes aren't as powerful as others, and she must get in twice as many hits to do the same amount of damage as her Clanmates.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/zysYqEh.png) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/8KyNwp3.png) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/zU1zQKy.jpg)

-------

Here you go! I kind of omitted the loud-mouthed bit but it certainly fits in well with the rest of her personality. :) The relations are NPCs, of course, so feel free to change those!

For Liquoris, I accidentally mentioned you in this so apologies if it shows up in your notifications!

I love her so much, thank you <3
Also it's fine lolz

The Skeleton Prince
February 7th, 2017, 06:14 AM
Willowstorm

Basics

Current Name: Walnutfrost
Previous Name(s): Walnutkit, Walnutpaw
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, male-leaning

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Orangedapple

Father: Daub
Mother: Hazel

Other Tidbits

Favorite Food: Carp, frog
Favorite Place: Flat area near WindClan border
Favorite Smell: Heather
Quirk(s): Prefers to sleep away from others near edge of camp.
Interesting Fact: The 'frost' bit of her name was given in honor of her cold treatment of others

Description

Personality: Walnutfrost has always been distant from her Clanmates. She was born outside the Clan--to kittypets, no less--so she had always felt she was an outsider. This suits her quite well, however, as she would hardly deign to associate with any cat she didn't seem worthy of her time. She's quick to dismiss others when she sees no need for them but knows how to bend others to her will when she thinks they may serve her well. Quiet and calculating, she's always looking for a way to further her ambitions of one day becoming leader and has qualms of silencing those that oppose her in one way or another.

Appearance: Her parents were once show cats, bred only to ensure that their lineage would continue. Both pure-bred Havana Brown's, they passed their slender frames and large ears on to their child. Her pelt, as sleek as water, is a [dark/russet] brown in color, consistent in color throughout. With long legs, she's great at jumping and propelling through the water, though she's not the most balanced. Her most dazzling feature is her eyes, emerald in color with flecks of cold that seem to shine in sunlight.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/gOU0fmp.png) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/yzmOdW6.png)

-------

Hope this is alright! I feel she'd be more of a subtly-evil type, not an outright villain. Also hope the images are alright, I rather like the second choice.

i like her but ill change just a few things. 74 moons seems a bit too old for my taste lol. and her gender ill change to a normal female cause i have no clue what Agender means lol. Im non binary so i might make her that instead.

seasalt
February 7th, 2017, 06:40 AM

tawny~

Basics

Current Name: Furykit
Future Name(s): Furypaw, Furysnarl
Sexual Orientation: Undecided, likely heterosexual?

Residential Information

Father: Willowstrike
Mother: Stormcloud

Other Tidbits

Favorite Food: Vole, squirrel
Quirk(s): A heavy sleeper, it takes a lot of fussing to wake her up.
Interesting Fact: Unable to fully retract her claws.

Description

Personality: Furykit, despite her name, is a rather friendly kitten. She's a bright, bubbly young thing who enjoys playing games with the other kits. She's rarely bored, however, as she can always come up with something to do, whether by inventing a new game or by telling silly jokes. Even at a young age, she's fiercely loyal and has a strong moral compass. She's optimistic, though, choosing to believe in the good of the world. She can be a bit grumpy at times, though, and will snap at anyone who treds on her tail. It'd be wise not to disrupt her sleep for this reason.

Appearance: Furykit is a pretty little tortie. Her base coat is primarily black, with orange flecked throughout. Her paws, tiny and tipped with thorn-sharp claws, are dusted white. Even at a young age, she's got a sturdy frame that outsizes her short legs, though her tail seems to balance this out. She's quick on her paws despite this, and her wide, amber eyes can catch even the smallest bits of movement.

Image(s):

Kit 1 (http://i.imgur.com/5ivBUjD.jpg) || Kit 2 (http://i.imgur.com/BmgX7PN.png) || Adult 1 (http://i.imgur.com/ExsbeSK.png) || Adult 2 (http://i.imgur.com/dPBj3V0.jpg)

-------

I realize there's a bit of discrepency between the adult and kit pictures but hopefully they're similar enough lol. I decided on either maine coon or Norwegian forest cat for her breed.

love it, thank you!

vantrums
February 7th, 2017, 08:39 AM
i like her but ill change just a few things. 74 moons seems a bit too old for my taste lol. and her gender ill change to a normal female cause i have no clue what Agender means lol. Im non binary so i might make her that instead.

No problem! Agender is just someone who doesn't identify with either of the two binary genders; as for the age, that's perfectly fine too! I usually just give general ideas on age I feel the cat would be (based on my own view of the cat, that is), but that by no means you have to go with it.

The Skeleton Prince
February 7th, 2017, 08:40 AM
No problem! Agender is just someone who doesn't identify with either of the two binary genders; as for the age, that's perfectly fine too! I usually just give general ideas on age I feel the cat would be (based on my own view of the cat, that is), but that by no means you have to go with it.
OOOHHHHH Agender is another word for Non binary xDDDD

vantrums
February 16th, 2017, 11:46 AM
RipplePaw

aBasics

Current Name: Pigeonfall
Other Name(s): Pigeonkit, Pigeonpaw

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Willowstrike

Father: Smallfoot
Mother: Sandcloud

Other Tidbits

Beliefs: Skeptical/StarClan
Favorite Season: Newleaf
Favorite Foods: Thrush, sparrow
Favorite Smell: Pine sap, bramble flowers
Quirks: Can often be found lost in thought, even to the point that he becomes oblivious to his surroundings.
Interesting Fact: He's particularly adept at hunting birds and can even catch them mid-flight if they're low enough to the ground.

Description

Personality: Pigeonfall has earned quite the reputation for his sharp tongue. He's not unfriendly, per se, but he does have a rather direct way of addressing others. Not one to sugarcoat things, he lets everyone know exactly what he thinks and will be among the first to voice his opinion on what should be done for the Clan. He also holds a dissenting view of StarClan when compared to his Clanmates and tends to question their motives whereas others would merely accept it. Whereas those would be questioning whether StarClan would approve of their actions, he easily carries them out without fear of consequence. He's still a loyal ShadowClan warrior, however, and would fight to his last breath to protect them.

Appearance: Pigeonfall is a heavyset tom, one with broad shoulders and large, powerful paws. His size makes for an intimidating appearance in battle and a devilishly handsome one with the she-cats. His fur, a slate-grey in color, is thick and coarse to the touch, with white marbling his chest and paws. His tail is shorter than most cats and a solid white in color, and can often be found twitching in agitation. His most striking feature, however, are his eyes; the color of fresh honey, they seem to pierce right through any cat they happen to fix on.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/UIyq6Z2.png) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/NW7219E.png) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/RSt1IeG.png)

-----

Sorry for the delay! Between being sick and AT&T's service outage, I haven't had a chance to post this.

Mystery
February 16th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Hello! Don't mind, do you?
Name: ???
Age/Rank: Around 14 moons
Orientation: straight
Affiliation: Loner
Beliefs: ???
Good/Evil: I'd prefer him to be more evil than good.
Breed/Colors: ???
Personality: ???
Likes/Dislikes: Shady places, rain,

Mango
February 23rd, 2017, 08:26 PM
Affiliation: Skyclan

~Masked~
February 23rd, 2017, 08:29 PM
Name: Cloudpaw
Age/Rank: 12 Moons
Affiliation: SkyClan
Thanks!

The Skeleton Prince
March 3rd, 2017, 01:32 PM
Name: Remorakit || Remorapaw || Remora???
Age/Rank:
Orientation: Straight
Affiliation: Riverclan or Skyclan
Beliefs: isn't really a true believer of Starclan and The Place of No Stars
Good/Evil: Neutral
Breed/Colors: Any grey colored cat (Ya know. Like the Remora fish lol)
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

j a k e
March 4th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Name: Mockingkit // Mockingpaw //Mockingjay
Age/Rank: Kit
Affiliation: Thunderclan/Shadowclan/Windclan
Beliefs: full belief in Starclan, and Starclan only
Good/Evil: Good lil bab
Breed/Colors:
Personality: either a trouble-maker or a goody two shoes~
Likes/Dislikes:

Silhouettes
March 4th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Name: Ivyfrost
Age/Rank: New-Warrior
Orientation:
Affiliation:
Beliefs: Dark Forest
Good/Evil: Evil
Breed/Colors: Anything Patterned
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

Lilac
March 19th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Age/rank: warrior or apprentice
Belief: Starclan
Good/evil: good

vantrums

vantrums
March 19th, 2017, 09:10 PM
LelliNicole.zob Doe Naps Hugz j a k e The Skeleton Prince MoonHeart & Friends Chameleon eats a doughnut Mystery

Hey, guys! I will get to these as quickly as I can. My computer's being a pain so I haven't been able to get online. Sorry to those of you that posted a while ago; if you're still interested, you all will be my TOP priority. I'm off to bed tonight but I will get these started tomorrow so please give me a ping if you're still interested.

To Moonheart - I misspelled a ping, sorry for the trouble!

Silhouettes
March 19th, 2017, 09:17 PM
I am; but it's fine if you do mine last!)

Bella~
March 19th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Name:
Age/Rank:
Orientation: Heterosexual
Affiliation: Thunder clan
Good/Evil:
Breed/Colors:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 09:26 PM

Name:
Age/Rank:
Affiliation:
Beliefs:
Good/Evil:
Breed/Colors:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

Name:
Orientation: Biromantic
Affiliation: Dusk Syndycate, but has a full warrior name like Cloverleaf or Tigeryowl
Beliefs: Dark FOrest
Good/Evil: Eveel
Breed/Colors: Munchkin, dark brown
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

Mango
March 20th, 2017, 07:44 AM
LelliNicole.zob Doe Naps Hugz j a k e The Skeleton Prince MoonHeart & Friends Chameleon eats a doughnut Mystery

Hey, guys! I will get to these as quickly as I can. My computer's being a pain so I haven't been able to get online. Sorry to those of you that posted a while ago; if you're still interested, you all will be my TOP priority. I'm off to bed tonight but I will get these started tomorrow so please give me a ping if you're still interested.

To Moonheart - I misspelled a ping, sorry for the trouble!
I'm no longer interested.

vantrums
March 20th, 2017, 08:33 AM
I'm no longer interested.

Understood! Again, I'm really sorry. :( I don't like to fill these out via mobile and that's what I've been stuck on the past few weeks since my tablet's being a butt.

dino.
March 20th, 2017, 08:45 AM

Name:
Age/Rank:
Affiliation:
Beliefs:
Good/Evil:
Breed/Colors:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

Name: I'd like the suffix to be -blaze, please
Age/Rank: 38 moons/ warrior
Affiliation: SC
Good/Evil: good
Breed/Colors:
Personality: up to you
Likes/Dislikes: up to you

wren
March 20th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Name: Flickerpaw
Age/Rank: 7 moons / currently apprentice
Orientation: undecided, you can choose!
Affiliation: Skyclan
Beliefs: Starclan. invests time in figuring out the DS does not follow!!
Good/Evil: meh we'll see how he turns out
Breed/Colors: surprise me but I want him to be an irregularity coloured cat
Personality: Withdrawn, funny, not a lot is taken serious, FUN FUN ATT
Likes/Dislikes: HATES water, kitty pets, fighting LOVES the wilderness, his clan, love

vantrums
March 20th, 2017, 12:06 PM
@Mystery (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=852)

Basics

Current Name: Drift

Residential Information

General Residence: Far side of Dusk Syndicate territory

Father: Midnight (status unknown)
Mother: Breeze (status unknown)
Sibling(s): Dusk (sister, status unknown)

Other Tidbits

Favorite Season: Newleaf
Favorite Foods: Frog, vole, rat
Favorite Smells: Damp moss, rain-soaked earth
Quirks: Has a tendency to talk to himself.
Interesting Fact: His left forepaw has six toes instead of five.

DescriptionPersonality: Drift is a cat of sour perplexities, one who must contradict another even if it means going against what he believes to be true. Argumentative to the core, his sister always said his grumbling would drive away the most stubborn badger. He rarely talks without a scathing tone, and when he does it's generally laced with sarcasm. Still, if one could get past his ill-mannered grumblings they would find a cat stricken with anxiety. His arguing is a defense mechanism, one that he falls back on quite often because he was the weakest of his litter. He's small in size so he likes to act tougher than he really is; what he makes up in brute force, he makes up for in sheer cunning. He's not above using dirty tricks to get what he wants, even if it means harming another cat.

Appearance: Drift is a fairly small tom, even given his young age. He was the weakest of his litter and had to compete with his sister even just for milk. This led to a deficiency in nutrients, resulting in a smaller-than-average size. His frame is slender, shoulders narrow, with long, thin legs. His tail is lengthy relative to his body and is usually found lashing in annoyace. His pelt is pitch black in color, with only the toes of his paws tipped with white. Several small scars lace across his shoulders, mostly from bouts with his littermate, but defining in his feisty spirit. With a tapering snout and large, golden eyes, he's quite captivating to look at.Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/HJuws7L.jpg) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/o9s2f04.jpg)

vantrums
March 20th, 2017, 12:59 PM
MoonHeart & Friends

Basics

Current Name: Cloudpaw
Past Name(s): Cloudkit
Future Name(s): Cloudchaser

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Morningflight*

Father: Owlsting
Mother: Beewhiskers

Other Tidbits

Favorite Place: Seastones
Favorite Foods: Squirrel, dove
Favorite Smells: Ocean spray, lavender
Quirks: Sometimes likes to chase rabbits into their burrows when hunting.
Interesting Fact: His eyes are heterochromatic, with his blue eye blind.

DescriptionPersonality: Ever curious, Cloudpaw is always getting himself into trouble. You would think that he'd have lost his kit-like wonder as he aged but he views the world as a place to be forever explored and discovered. He's brave to a point of fault, always rushing into a situation without checking to see what dangers may be lurking. This has earned him a status of awe among the other apprentices, and of naivity among the more senior warriors. He's got a sensible quiet about him, however, as he never really likes to boast about his findings and prefers to lurk in the background where he can more easily slip away. He's always itching to explore and has a tendency to wander beyond the Clan boundaries.

Appearance: Cloudpaw is a sturdy young tom, with the usual widening-shoulders of a cat his age. His legs are of an average length, although his paws are a tad bigger than his denmates'. The base color of his coat is snowy white, with his flanks marred by silver [ticked/classic**] tabby markings. The most unsual thing about his appearance by far, however, is his eyes. One is a pale yellow in color; the other a brilliant blue. Don't be fooled, however, as his blue eye is blind. He can easily compensate for this with his hearing, however, as that has only heightened with his partial-blindness.Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/iB97Rwj.jpg) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/Vooa0rm.jpg)

*This can be changed, obviously, I just wanted a filler spot.
**This can be chosen by you, as I like to give a little freedom. :P

vantrums
March 20th, 2017, 01:50 PM
The Skeleton Prince

Basics

Current Name: Remorakit
Future Name(s): Remorapaw, Remorastripes

Residential Information

Father: Flicker (loner, status unknown)
Mother: Rose (loner, deceased)
Sibling(s): Pudgey (brother, status unknown), Starling (sister, status unknown)

Other Tidbits

Place of Birth: Edge of forest near beach
Favorite Game: Leader of the Rock
Favorite Foods: Chub, water vole
Favorite Smells: Roses, water lilies
Quirks: Prefers to play alone.
Interesting Fact: Was adopted into RiverClan after being found on their territory.

Description
Personality: Remorakit is a rather shy kit. Having been adopted into the Clan at 3 moons, she's still taking time to adjust to living with so many other cats. Her most recent memory is that of her mother dying so she generally tries to distance herself. This has put some of the other kits off of becoming her friend but a particularly stubborn one might get her to open up. Until then, she tends to entertain herself either by chasing beetles around the camp or playing with the tadpoles in the pools near camp. She's adventurous at heart and can't wait to be made an apprentice so she can see outside the camp walls.

Appearance: As her name might suggest, Remorakit is a silvery she-kit whose flanks are rippled with darker grey stripes. White splashes her belly fur, paws, and ear-tips, but otherwise she was a uniformly grey appearance. Her frame is long and slender, with legs that appear to be a bit too long for her size. With age, she will grow to be graceful, but for now she looks a bit gangly. Her tail is long and plumy, and her face tapers to a neat point.Image(s):

Younger (http://i.imgur.com/Oag11hL.jpg) || Older (http://i.imgur.com/gVnE3kn.jpg)

vantrums
March 20th, 2017, 02:59 PM
j a k e

Basics

Current Name: Mockingkit
Future Name(s): Mockingpaw, Mockingjay
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: ThunderClan

Father: Ashenclaw
Mother: Dovelight
Sibling(s): Dawnkit (brother), Bristlekit (sister)

Other Tidbits

Place of Birth: ThunderClan
Beliefs: StarClan; refuses to believe in Dark Forest
Favorite Foods: Mouse, woodpecker
Favorite Sounds: Birdsong, dripping water
Quirks: Likes to try to mimic the bird calls, however terrible it sounds.
Interesting Fact: Has an acute sense of hearing.

DescriptionPersonality: Unlike most kits, Mockingkit is completely appalled at the thought of disobeying what she's told to do. Ever the stickler for the rules, she's the first to go calling for her mother when the others are up to no good. While this may come as a relief to some of the more nervous queens, generally this just annoys everyone involved. "Kits are meant to cause trouble," some of the cats will say; others, "Oh just go have fun already and quit worrying about the rules!" To Mockingkit, however, she'll merely sniff in disdain and march off to stew in her own resentment. She means well, of course, as the best warrior is the one who can follow the Warrior Code the most. Still, she's headstrong and doesn't like to be countered so it'll take a little extra patience when it comes to training her.

Appearance: Mockingkit gets her name from the soft, grey color of her fur. Almost solid in color, there's only the thin dark grey stripes on her legs that break it up. Her underbelly and toes are frosted with a paler white, giving her a look as if her fur was tipped with ice. Her dark blue eyes are set in a wide face, with sharply pointed ears on top. She's small in stature, with short legs and a stocky build, but she's quick on her feet nonetheless. Her claws are long and pointed, making her an excellent climber as well.
Image(s):

Younger 1 (http://i.imgur.com/Kq0UJyK.jpg) || Older 1 (http://i.imgur.com/4gZuG0e.jpg) || Younger 2 (http://i.imgur.com/G2BF52h.jpg) || Older 2 (http://i.imgur.com/ZQgRyXA.jpg)

-----

You can mix and match on the older/younger pictures of course.

vantrums
March 20th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Hugz

Basics

Current Name: Ivyfrost*
Past Name(s): Ivykit, Ivypaw
Sexual Orientation: Asexual, biromantic

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: WindClan
Mentor(s): Haretuft

Father: Spottedtail
Mother: Minnowfoot
Sibling(s): Tigerstrike (sister)

Other Tidbits

Place of Birth: WindClan
Favorite Place: Wooded area near edge of WindClan territory
Favorite Foods: Lapwing, shrew
Quirks: Will often use fresh-kill to practice battle moves.
Interesting Fact:

DescriptionPersonality: As with all new warriors, Ivyfrost is confident and proud of earning her warrior name. However, she doesn't take this title for granted. She knows that she's not the strongest, fastest, smartest warrior out there. She's always aiming to be better, always striving to show that she's a formidable foe to face in battle. Practice makes perfect, after all, and she takes this quite seriously. She's driven by a desire to see her Clan become the greatest it can. Too long has WindClan been seen as one of the weakest; she's ready to show the rest of the Clans just how wrong they are. She'll do what it takes to get to be leader, although she'd rather work the system than actually kill anyone. After all, if she never got innocent blood on her paws, how could they reject her as leader? Had she been shaped by kind minds, she would certainly be a cat StarClan would be proud of.

Appearance: Ivyfrost is a striking young she-cat, one that many have fawned over. Her base coat is fiery orange in color, with dark black stripes like a tiger's crossing her flank. White stretches from her throat to her belly, broken intermittently with brown stripes. Round, pale green eyes sit a closely in an oval face, and rounded ears give her a softer look than her build might suggest. Her frame is slender, with hardened muscles visible just beneath her pelt. With strong, powerful paws, she can easily bat any bird from the air with a simple swipe. She's clearly not a cat you would like to meet in battle.
Image(s):

Image 1 (http://i.imgur.com/hbDMFzf.jpg) || Image 2 (http://i.imgur.com/cUHUMMg.jpg) || Image 3 (http://i.imgur.com/dWnat5l.jpg)

-----

*I just wanted to note that Ivyfrost is already the name of a warrior RP'ed by Slash-GNR. I actually thought of this name for a warrior of my own but couldn't use it for this reason so I just wanted to share that. I might suggest Ivysnare, Ivystripes, or Ivytooth as a name.

vantrums
March 20th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Marble Turtlestrike Sweet Bread Bella~ LelliNicole.zob Doe Naps

Just pinging to let you know I will get to yours as soon as I can! I've been working on these in-between breaks at work so hopefully I can get these done soon. Should be no later than Thursday.

Silhouettes
March 20th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Hugz

Basics

Current Name: Ivyfrost*
Past Name(s): Ivykit, Ivypaw

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: WindClan
Mentor(s): Haretuft

Father: Spottedtail
Mother: Minnowfoot
Sibling(s): Tigerstrike (sister)

Other Tidbits

Place of Birth: WindClan
Favorite Place: Wooded area near edge of WindClan territory
Favorite Foods: Lapwing, shrew
Quirks: Will often use fresh-kill to practice battle moves.
Interesting Fact:

DescriptionPersonality: As with all new warriors, Ivyfrost is confident and proud of earning her warrior name. However, she doesn't take this title for granted. She knows that she's not the strongest, fastest, smartest warrior out there. She's always aiming to be better, always striving to show that she's a formidable foe to face in battle. Practice makes perfect, after all, and she takes this quite seriously. She's driven by a desire to see her Clan become the greatest it can. Too long has WindClan been seen as one of the weakest; she's ready to show the rest of the Clans just how wrong they are. She'll do what it takes to get to be leader, although she'd rather work the system than actually kill anyone. After all, if she never got innocent blood on her paws, how could they reject her as leader? Had she been shaped by kind minds, she would certainly be a cat StarClan would be proud of.

Appearance: Ivyfrost is a striking young she-cat, one that many have fawned over. Her base coat is fiery orange in color, with dark black stripes like a tiger's crossing her flank. White stretches from her throat to her belly, broken intermittently with brown stripes. Round, pale green eyes sit a closely in an oval face, and rounded ears give her a softer look than her build might suggest. Her frame is slender, with hardened muscles visible just beneath her pelt. With strong, powerful paws, she can easily bat any bird from the air with a simple swipe. She's clearly not a cat you would like to meet in battle.
Image(s):

Image 1 (http://i.imgur.com/hbDMFzf.jpg) || Image 2 (http://i.imgur.com/cUHUMMg.jpg) || Image 3 (http://i.imgur.com/dWnat5l.jpg)

-----

*I just wanted to note that Ivyfrost is already the name of a warrior RP'ed by Slash-GNR. I actually thought of this name for a warrior of my own but couldn't use it for this reason so I just wanted to share that. I might suggest Ivysnare, Ivystripes, or Ivytooth as a name.
I love it! And, I'll change her name to Ivystripe, and sincere thanks for the note!

~Masked~
March 20th, 2017, 05:04 PM
MoonHeart & Friends

Basics

Current Name: Cloudpaw
Past Name(s): Cloudkit
Future Name(s): Cloudchaser

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Morningflight*

Father: Owlsting
Mother: Beewhiskers

Other Tidbits

Favorite Place: Seastones
Favorite Foods: Squirrel, dove
Favorite Smells: Ocean spray, lavender
Quirks: Sometimes likes to chase rabbits into their burrows when hunting.
Interesting Fact: His eyes are heterochromatic, with his blue eye blind.

DescriptionPersonality: Ever curious, Cloudpaw is always getting himself into trouble. You would think that he'd have lost his kit-like wonder as he aged but he views the world as a place to be forever explored and discovered. He's brave to a point of fault, always rushing into a situation without checking to see what dangers may be lurking. This has earned him a status of awe among the other apprentices, and of naivity among the more senior warriors. He's got a sensible quiet about him, however, as he never really likes to boast about his findings and prefers to lurk in the background where he can more easily slip away. He's always itching to explore and has a tendency to wander beyond the Clan boundaries.

Appearance: Cloudpaw is a sturdy young tom, with the usual widening-shoulders of a cat his age. His legs are of an average length, although his paws are a tad bigger than his denmates'. The base color of his coat is snowy white, with his flanks marred by silver [ticked/classic**] tabby markings. The most unusual thing about his appearance by far, however, is his eyes. One is a pale yellow in color; the other a brilliant blue. Don't be fooled, however, as his blue eye is blind. He can easily compensate for this with his hearing, however, as that has only heightened with his partial-blindness.Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/iB97Rwj.jpg) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/Vooa0rm.jpg)

*This can be changed, obviously, I just wanted a filler spot.
**This can be chosen by you, as I like to give a little freedom. :P
Ahh this is amazing! thank you so much! i'll do choose two for the looks! ^^

vantrums
March 20th, 2017, 07:32 PM
I love it! And, I'll change her name to Ivystripe, and sincere thanks for the note!
Ahh this is amazing! thank you so much! i'll do choose two for the looks! ^^

Glad you both like them! :D Sorry it took me so long to get them done.

~Masked~
March 20th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Don't worry! :D i'm quite patient and i'm glad i waited!

Silhouettes
March 20th, 2017, 08:21 PM
The amazing quality is worth it!

vantrums
March 21st, 2017, 08:07 AM
@Doe Naps (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2283)

Basics

Current Name: Ruffletail
Past Names: Rufflekit, Rufflepaw

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Applefall*

Father: Darkcloud
Mother: Smallstorm
Sibling(s): Berryfur (sister), Acorndapple (brother), Curlpaw (sister, deceased)

Other Tidbits

Beliefs: Fluid; whichever is in power
Favorite Spot: Beach
Favorite Foods: Carp, minnow
Favorite Sound: Leaves rustling
Quirks: Will lick his chest when especially nervous.
Interesting Fact: Is a bit hard of hearing.

DescriptionPersonality: Many have trouble truly pinning down just what type of cat Ruffletail truly is. A few consider him to be a coward, always backing down from a challenge and letting the stronger warriors fight in his place. Others see him as sly as a fox, playing a game of weakness so that others feel compelled to protect him. In essence, he is both. Weak of mind and body, he follows in the paws of any cat that seems to have the most power, even if that means turning his back on StarClan. He has little will of his own so once he's found a cat to follow, he will do their bidding. Whether this means bullying others into submission or by undermining another's power with insubordination, he will do it. Once he's found a cat powerful enough, their will becomes his and he follows them until another strikes them down.

Appearance: Perhaps Ruffletail's meek personality can be explained away by his scrawny appearance. He's thin right down to the tail, with spindly legs and ears that appear far too big for his body. His eyes are golden in color and always stretched wide, flicking around as if on the lookout for any unseen danger. Never mind that he'd easily outpace whatever may be lurking, he still always has a nervous look about him. Unlike other RiverClan cats, he also doesn't particularly enjoy swimming. This is in part due to the fact that his fur is so short that he feels the cold far quicker than others. It may dry quickly but it takes him a while to warm back up. His base coat is a [muddy brown/fiery orange/russet brown**] in color, with bits of white on his chest and paws. The fur itself is forever kinked, giving him a ruffled look even after a thorough grooming.Images:

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/RAdkKbr.jpg) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/hWLvnHD.jpg) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/VfkFFBE.jpg)

-----

*Obviously, this, as well as any other relationships, can be changed.

**Make sure to pick the one that goes with the image you choose!

vantrums
March 21st, 2017, 09:09 AM
LelliNicole.zob

Basics

Current Name: Frostedpaw
Past Names: Frostedkit
Future Names: Frostedbranch

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Lilyvine

Father: Plumheart
Mother: Mintfur
Sibling(s): Frogpaw (brother)

Other Tidbits

Favorite Smells: Fresh snow, wet stone
Favorite Foods: Thrush, mole
Favorite Sound: Rushing water
Quirks: Likes to roll around in fallen leaves and moss.
Interesting Fact: Tends to get cold often due to her flattened nose.

DescriptionPersonality: Frostedpaw is a chattery little bugger, always going about something or another. Whether it's about the change in the weather or what moves she was shown during training, she can always find something to talk about. This tends to drive her denmates mad but somehow she just doesn't notice. Or perhaps she doesn't care. Either way, it's hard to get a word in edgewise when talking to her. She's good-natured, of course, but she's also a bit rabbit-brained, making training quite difficult. She usually has to be shown a move several times before she gets it down correctly, but once she has it doesn't take much more practice to get it perfect. Just make sure you don't share any secrets with her unless you want the whole camp to know about it.

Appearance: Frostedpaw looks about as far from a neatly groomed she-cat as she could. Her fur is unusually long and silky, but it seems to mat up at even the slightest breeze. Twigs and leaves tend to get tangled in her fur, although perhaps this is a good thing as it helps her to blend into her surroundings. She needs all the help she can get in this area as her fur is a pale [silver/cream*], meaning that it stands out in even the darkest of nights. That, coupled with her bushy appearance, makes her look like a lost cloud straying through the forest. Still, she manages to hunt well enough so at least she can adapt. Her eyes are pale blue and a bit narrow, with black markings at the inner corners. Her snout, however, is the most curious feature there. Her nose is flattened against her face, almost as if she had fallen and squashed it to how it looks now. Don't comment on it, however, as she'll likely swat you for it.Images:

Younger 1 (http://i.imgur.com/VBNHvuO.jpg) || Older 1 (http://i.imgur.com/fJn5fYq.jpg) || Younger 2 (http://i.imgur.com/sLxRTpW.jpg) || Older 2 (http://i.imgur.com/JVVABeJ.jpg)

-----

*Colors match the different image sets!
**The images are matched up with older/younger corresponding on numbers.

vantrums
March 21st, 2017, 09:47 AM
@Bella~ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=871)

Basics

Current Name: Leopardtooth
Past Names: Leopardkit, Leopardpaw

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Brightpuddle

Father: Dogtooth (deceased)
Mother: Roseheart
Sibling(s): Pondfur (brother), Mistyheart (sister)

Other Tidbits

Favorite Smell: Bracken
Favorite Foods: Rabbit, vole
Favorite Sound: Squirrels chattering
Quirks: Tends to flex her claws in and out when annoyed.
Interesting Fact: The suffix of her name was chosen by herself in honor of her father.

DescriptionPersonality: Leopardtooth is an honorable warrior. She does what she needs to for her Clan, and then some. She always admired her father for his actions and vowed to follow in his pawsteps while still in kithood. She's hard-working and takes pride in providing for her Clanmates, although she does have a tendency to forget about her own needs. While she may hunt all day to bring food back to camp, she often forgets to eat when her belly starts growling. Or, when hurt, she will often refuse to be treated so that the herbs can be saved for someone else. She's stubborn to a fault so it takes a while to persuade her into doing something for herself for once.

Appearance: Leopardtooth's name was chosen due to her close resemblance to the big cat of the same name. Her base coat is a [sandy/bright*] orange in color, with dark brown spots speckling her flanks. White fur stretches from her chin down to the base of her tail and tips her toes. Her tail is ringed with black stripes, the tip of which is plumed. Her eyes are oval in shape and a deep amber in color, giving her quite the captivating gaze. Muscles ripple at her shoulders and down her legs, speaking of the effort she puts into her training. She's bulkier than most she-cats, but she's still smaller than a tom and just as intimidating. She's certainly strong and can hold her own quite well in a battle but she's also a bit slower on her feet than others.Images:

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/P8sZThD.jpg) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/RUUvOJt.jpg)

-----

*Be sure to pick the one that matches the pic!

vantrums
March 21st, 2017, 10:43 AM
Sweet Bread

Basics

Current Name: Stoatclaw
Past Names: Stoatkit, Stoatpaw

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Frazzlepelt

Father: Nightheart
Mother: Volewhisker
Sibling(s): Pigeonwing (brother)

Other Tidbits

Beliefs: Dark Forest supporter; resents StarClan
Favorite Smell: Fresh spilled blood, leaf litter
Favorite Foods: Young hare, mouse
Favorite Sounds: Branches clacking together, waves breaking on cliffs
Quirks: Sometimes kills prey just for the sheer fun of it.
Interesting Fact: Has unusually short legs, for which he was named.

DescriptionPersonality: Stoatclaw is filled to the brim with resentment. Born with abnormally short legs, he was taunted all the way through kithood and apprenticeship. Always told that he'd never be a 'true' warrior, that he couldn't even hunt or fight properly because his legs were so short. This constant beration drove him nearly to madness and right out of his home. He settled in Dusk Syndicate because at least there he was able to prove his worth without the constant reminder of StarClan's 'compassion.' He's even happier than he was in ShadowClan as he can now strike back against those that had taunted him. He's a fierce fighter and will never back down from a challenge, even if his opponent is far bigger than he is.

Appearance: When picturing a stoat, one generally thinks of a long, slender body with short, stocky legs. This would also be true when describing Stoatclaw. He was born with short, stubby legs--much shorter than his brother's--but as he aged, he strengthened them up. He can't leap as far as other cats, but he certainly has some power behind his kicks. His body is long and muscular, with a shorter-than-average tail. With eyes the color of honey, he's got a handsome face. His pelt is short, thick, and coarse to the touch, with the base coat being a dark, muddy brown. His underbelly is white, and he has a small white spot right at his throat.Images:

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/FNZaHdQ.jpg) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/6vWfOLw.jpg) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/nhMCXAO.jpg)

-----

It was actually kind of hard to find pictures of dark brown munchkins but hopefully these three work alright! If not, feel free to pick another you feel fits better.

vantrums
March 21st, 2017, 01:35 PM
Turtlestrike

Basics

Current Name: Amberblaze
Past Names: Amberkit, Amberpaw

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Lightningfall

Father: Eagleflight
Mother: Dappledbelly
Sibling(s): Yellowflower (sister), Morningfoot (sister)*

Other Tidbits

Favorite Place: Marshes
Favorite Foods: Lizard, shrew
Favorite Sounds: Rain pattering, frogs croaking
Quirks: Tends to sleep stretched out on his back.
Interesting Fact: His name was chosen for his blazing spirit.

Description
Personality: Amberblaze is a trickster, to put it simply. He's not mean-spirited, as he'd never explicitly wish harm on another, but he does enjoy a good prank or two. Whether it's putting a beetle in one of his sisters' nest or by cracking a joke, he just loves a good laugh. He makes light of almost any situation, much to the exasperation of his Clanmates, and prefers to avoid fighting if he can. He's not weak, per se, but he'd rather not harm another cat if he doesn't have to. Many have questioned his commitment to the Warrior Code because of this, but he's as loyal as any cat despite preferring to seek other methods of resolution.

Appearance: Amberblaze is quite the intimidating looking cat. He's big and stocky as it is, but factor in the massive amount of fur he has, and he just looks monstrously huge. Just because he's hefty, however, doesn't mean he's all brute force. He's actually rather weak compared to other cats his size, and he's clumsy to boot so he's not too quick on his feet. Still, his size certainly helps against smaller foes. His fur is long but coarse to the touch, with the base coat a [smoky grey/marmalade**] in color. His eyes are a bright amber and generally seen narrowed in thought, as though he was planning his next big prank.Images:

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/U8y7l9Z.jpg) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/pZLF4SS.png)

-----

*Obviously, relations can be changed, although I feel he ought to have at least one sibling.
**Make sure to pick the one that goes with the pic you prefer!

dino.
March 21st, 2017, 02:35 PM
Turtlestrike

Basics

Current Name: Amberblaze
Past Names: Amberkit, Amberpaw

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Lightningfall

Father: Eagleflight
Mother: Dappledbelly
Sibling(s): Yellowflower (sister), Morningfoot (sister)*

Other Tidbits

Favorite Place: Marshes
Favorite Foods: Lizard, shrew
Favorite Sounds: Rain pattering, frogs croaking
Quirks: Tends to sleep stretched out on his back.
Interesting Fact: His name was chosen for his blazing spirit.

Description
Personality: Amberblaze is a trickster, to put it simply. He's not mean-spirited, as he'd never explicitly wish harm on another, but he does enjoy a good prank or two. Whether it's putting a beetle in one of his sisters' nest or by cracking a joke, he just loves a good laugh. He makes light of almost any situation, much to the exasperation of his Clanmates, and prefers to avoid fighting if he can. He's not weak, per se, but he'd rather not harm another cat if he doesn't have to. Many have questioned his commitment to the Warrior Code because of this, but he's as loyal as any cat despite preferring to seek other methods of resolution.

Appearance: Amberblaze is quite the intimidating looking cat. He's big and stocky as it is, but factor in the massive amount of fur he has, and he just looks monstrously huge. Just because he's hefty, however, doesn't mean he's all brute force. He's actually rather weak compared to other cats his size, and he's clumsy to boot so he's not too quick on his feet. Still, his size certainly helps against smaller foes. His fur is long but coarse to the touch, with the base coat a [smoky grey/marmalade**] in color. His eyes are a bright amber and generally seen narrowed in thought, as though he was planning his next big prank.Images:

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/U8y7l9Z.jpg) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/pZLF4SS.png)

-----

*Obviously, relations can be changed, although I feel he ought to have at least one sibling.
**Make sure to pick the one that goes with the pic you prefer!
I like Choice 2. Thanks so much!

vantrums
March 21st, 2017, 03:13 PM
@Marble (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=413)

Basics

Current Name: Flickerpaw
Past Names: Flickerkit
Future Names: Flickersmoke

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Violettooth*

Father: Redfur
Mother: Brightflower
Sibling(s): Tinypaw (brother), Scorchpaw (brother), Specklepaw (brother)

Other Tidbits

Favorite Place: Fields near edge of SkyClan territory
Favorite Foods: Pigeon, dove, mouse
Favorite Smells: Heather, sunflowers
Quirks: Likes to climb trees so that he can get a better view of his surrounding.
Interesting Fact: He's surprisingly adept at jumping from tree to tree.

DescriptionPersonality: Flickerpaw's personality is a curious one. He's boisterous and loud, always seeking to have fun or go on a new adventure. He enjoys talking, but never about himself, and instead changes the focus to something else. Anything and everything can become a game for him--including his battle training. His mentor is often exasperated with him as it can be quite difficult to get him to take what he's being taught seriously. Still, just because he's a goofball doesn't mean he isn't eager to learn. He's avidly curious about the other Clans--what are they like? do they eat the same things we do?--and even sneaks off into other territories just to see what they're like. He's especially curious about their new neighbors, the Dusk Syndicate. He's not sure he agrees with all they do but he does enjoy watching them and learning their techniques.

Appearance: Flickerpaw is a handsome young tom, although he's of a curious coloration. It's not often that you see a [lilac tortie/smoke tortie/lavender] colored cat in the wild, let alone as a warrior. His fur is still as soft as the day he left the nursery, although he's starting to grow into his paws. With a narrow, sleek figure, he's especially adept at climbing and hunting in trees despite his inexperience. His legs are long and spindly, but he'll soon grow to be graceful and fill out a bit more. His amber eyes come to a sharp point with a slight upturn, giving him an eternal look of mischief.

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/sIrSWID.png) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/yrjOsil.jpg) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/VknVfL0.jpg) || Choice 4 (http://i.imgur.com/PTrqFfo.jpg)

-----

I tried to find some unusual colorations for him so I hope those fit well. :P The lilac tortie option applies to both choices 1 and 2 for reference.

wren
March 21st, 2017, 05:00 PM
@Marble (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=413)

Basics

Current Name: Flickerpaw
Past Names: Flickerkit
Future Names: Flickersmoke

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Violettooth*

Father: Redfur
Mother: Brightflower
Sibling(s): Tinypaw (brother), Scorchpaw (brother), Specklepaw (brother)

Other Tidbits

Favorite Place: Fields near edge of SkyClan territory
Favorite Foods: Pigeon, dove, mouse
Favorite Smells: Heather, sunflowers
Quirks: Likes to climb trees so that he can get a better view of his surrounding.
Interesting Fact: He's surprisingly adept at jumping from tree to tree.

DescriptionPersonality: Flickerpaw's personality is a curious one. He's boisterous and loud, always seeking to have fun or go on a new adventure. He enjoys talking, but never about himself, and instead changes the focus to something else. Anything and everything can become a game for him--including his battle training. His mentor is often exasperated with him as it can be quite difficult to get him to take what he's being taught seriously. Still, just because he's a goofball doesn't mean he isn't eager to learn. He's avidly curious about the other Clans--what are they like? do they eat the same things we do?--and even sneaks off into other territories just to see what they're like. He's especially curious about their new neighbors, the Dusk Syndicate. He's not sure he agrees with all they do but he does enjoy watching them and learning their techniques.

Appearance: Flickerpaw is a handsome young tom, although he's of a curious coloration. It's not often that you see a [lilac tortie/smoke tortie/lavender] colored cat in the wild, let alone as a warrior. His fur is still as soft as the day he left the nursery, although he's starting to grow into his paws. With a narrow, sleek figure, he's especially adept at climbing and hunting in trees despite his inexperience. His legs are long and spindly, but he'll soon grow to be graceful and fill out a bit more. His amber eyes come to a sharp point with a slight upturn, giving him an eternal look of mischief.

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/sIrSWID.png) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/yrjOsil.jpg) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/VknVfL0.jpg) || Choice 4 (http://i.imgur.com/PTrqFfo.jpg)

-----

I tried to find some unusual colorations for him so I hope those fit well. :P The lilac tortie option applies to both choices 1 and 2 for reference.

Oh I love him so much!! Thanks!!

Bella~
March 21st, 2017, 06:15 PM
Thank you!!

The Skeleton Prince
March 21st, 2017, 07:22 PM
The Skeleton Prince

Basics

Current Name: Remorakit
Future Name(s): Remorapaw, Remorastripes

Residential Information

Father: Flicker (loner, status unknown)
Mother: Rose (loner, deceased)
Sibling(s): Pudgey (brother, status unknown), Starling (sister, status unknown)

Other Tidbits

Place of Birth: Edge of forest near beach
Favorite Game: Leader of the Rock
Favorite Foods: Chub, water vole
Favorite Smells: Roses, water lilies
Quirks: Prefers to play alone.
Interesting Fact: Was adopted into RiverClan after being found on their territory.

Description
Personality: Remorakit is a rather shy kit. Having been adopted into the Clan at 3 moons, she's still taking time to adjust to living with so many other cats. Her most recent memory is that of her mother dying so she generally tries to distance herself. This has put some of the other kits off of becoming her friend but a particularly stubborn one might get her to open up. Until then, she tends to entertain herself either by chasing beetles around the camp or playing with the tadpoles in the pools near camp. She's adventurous at heart and can't wait to be made an apprentice so she can see outside the camp walls.

Appearance: As her name might suggest, Remorakit is a silvery she-kit whose flanks are rippled with darker grey stripes. White splashes her belly fur, paws, and ear-tips, but otherwise she was a uniformly grey appearance. Her frame is long and slender, with legs that appear to be a bit too long for her size. With age, she will grow to be graceful, but for now she looks a bit gangly. Her tail is long and plumy, and her face tapers to a neat point.Image(s):

Younger (http://i.imgur.com/Oag11hL.jpg) || Older (http://i.imgur.com/gVnE3kn.jpg)

i love it

Serendipity
March 21st, 2017, 08:12 PM
Sweet Bread

Basics

Current Name: Stoatclaw
Past Names: Stoatkit, Stoatpaw

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Frazzlepelt

Father: Nightheart
Mother: Volewhisker
Sibling(s): Pigeonwing (brother)

Other Tidbits

Beliefs: Dark Forest supporter; resents StarClan
Favorite Smell: Fresh spilled blood, leaf litter
Favorite Foods: Young hare, mouse
Favorite Sounds: Branches clacking together, waves breaking on cliffs
Quirks: Sometimes kills prey just for the sheer fun of it.
Interesting Fact: Has unusually short legs, for which he was named.

DescriptionPersonality: Stoatclaw is filled to the brim with resentment. Born with abnormally short legs, he was taunted all the way through kithood and apprenticeship. Always told that he'd never be a 'true' warrior, that he couldn't even hunt or fight properly because his legs were so short. This constant beration drove him nearly to madness and right out of his home. He settled in Dusk Syndicate because at least there he was able to prove his worth without the constant reminder of StarClan's 'compassion.' He's even happier than he was in ShadowClan as he can now strike back against those that had taunted him. He's a fierce fighter and will never back down from a challenge, even if his opponent is far bigger than he is.

Appearance: When picturing a stoat, one generally thinks of a long, slender body with short, stocky legs. This would also be true when describing Stoatclaw. He was born with short, stubby legs--much shorter than his brother's--but as he aged, he strengthened them up. He can't leap as far as other cats, but he certainly has some power behind his kicks. His body is long and muscular, with a shorter-than-average tail. With eyes the color of honey, he's got a handsome face. His pelt is short, thick, and coarse to the touch, with the base coat being a dark, muddy brown. His underbelly is white, and he has a small white spot right at his throat.Images:

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/FNZaHdQ.jpg) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/6vWfOLw.jpg) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/nhMCXAO.jpg)

-----

It was actually kind of hard to find pictures of dark brown munchkins but hopefully these three work alright! If not, feel free to pick another you feel fits better.

Woot Woot I love him already

j a k e
March 22nd, 2017, 12:12 PM
j a k e

Basics

Current Name: Mockingkit
Future Name(s): Mockingpaw, Mockingjay
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Residential Information

Father: Ashenclaw
Mother: Dovelight
Sibling(s): Dawnkit (brother), Bristlekit (sister)

Other Tidbits

Beliefs: StarClan; refuses to believe in Dark Forest
Favorite Foods: Mouse, woodpecker
Favorite Sounds: Birdsong, dripping water
Quirks: Likes to try to mimic the bird calls, however terrible it sounds.
Interesting Fact: Has an acute sense of hearing.

DescriptionPersonality: Unlike most kits, Mockingkit is completely appalled at the thought of disobeying what she's told to do. Ever the stickler for the rules, she's the first to go calling for her mother when the others are up to no good. While this may come as a relief to some of the more nervous queens, generally this just annoys everyone involved. "Kits are meant to cause trouble," some of the cats will say; others, "Oh just go have fun already and quit worrying about the rules!" To Mockingkit, however, she'll merely sniff in disdain and march off to stew in her own resentment. She means well, of course, as the best warrior is the one who can follow the Warrior Code the most. Still, she's headstrong and doesn't like to be countered so it'll take a little extra patience when it comes to training her.

Appearance: Mockingkit gets her name from the soft, grey color of her fur. Almost solid in color, there's only the thin dark grey stripes on her legs that break it up. Her underbelly and toes are frosted with a paler white, giving her a look as if her fur was tipped with ice. Her dark blue eyes are set in a wide face, with sharply pointed ears on top. She's small in stature, with short legs and a stocky build, but she's quick on her feet nonetheless. Her claws are long and pointed, making her an excellent climber as well.
Image(s):

Younger 1 (http://i.imgur.com/Kq0UJyK.jpg) || Older 1 (http://i.imgur.com/4gZuG0e.jpg) || Younger 2 (http://i.imgur.com/G2BF52h.jpg) || Older 2 (http://i.imgur.com/ZQgRyXA.jpg)

-----

You can mix and match on the older/younger pictures of course.

Ahh! Only seeing this now but I love her! I've gone for the second set of pictures~~

vantrums
March 22nd, 2017, 07:22 PM
Ahh! Only seeing this now but I love her! I've gone for the second set of pictures~~
Woot Woot I love him already
i love it
Thank you!!
Oh I love him so much!! Thanks!!

Glad you all like them! :)

doghouse
April 21st, 2017, 10:29 AM
Name: Darius
Age/Rank: 148 Moons (14 years)
Orientation: Asexual
Affiliation: Loner, former Kittypet
Beliefs: N/A
Good/Evil: Good
Breed/Colors: Ukrainian Levkoy
Personality: (basic) kind but a bit grumpy. Likes kits and telling stories, but can't stand cats close to his age. Is very mysterious with his stories and he takes in any lone kits he sees and raises them to best of his ability.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: kits, stories, warm places and birds, water. Dislikes: adult/older cats, silence, grass, thunder, furry prey.

vantrums
May 10th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Name: Darius
Age/Rank: 148 Moons (14 years)
Orientation: Asexual
Affiliation: Loner, former Kittypet
Beliefs: N/A
Breed/Colors: Ukrainian Levkoy
Personality: (basic) kind but a bit grumpy. Likes kits and telling stories, but can't stand cats close to his age. Is very mysterious with his stories and he takes in any lone kits he sees and raises them to best of his ability.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: kits, stories, warm places and birds, water. Dislikes: adult/older cats, silence, grass, thunder, furry prey.

Ah, apologies!! I never actually saw this post, I'm so sorry. ;^; I have no excuse other than I neglected to check this post...

Would you still like for me to make this kitty for you? Since it's been almost a month, I'd imagine not, but I have to ask just to be sure. Again, I'm really sorry I never got this done!

New Adventures
May 13th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Name: Stoneteller// ??? ???
Age/Rank:
83 moons // Ancient Stoneteller
Orientation:
Bisexual
Affiliation:
Ancient tribe {In Mountains}
Beliefs:
???
Good/Evil:
Depends on the time and place.
Breed/Colors:
{The list is starting from most visible to least visible} Ragdoll, Oriental shorthair, Siberian, Bombay and a few others. He is not a single breed in particular, since he and his family had been living in the wild for as far as 12 generations back. // Stoneteller is a slick brown fluffy tom, frail and skinny like an oriental underneath coat of fur.
Personality:
???
Likes/Dislikes:
???

vantrums
May 13th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Name: Stoneteller// ??? ???
Age/Rank:
83 moons // Ancient Stoneteller
Orientation:
Bisexual
Affiliation:
Ancient tribe {In Mountains}
Beliefs:
???
Good/Evil:
Depends on the time and place.
Breed/Colors:
{The list is starting from most visible to least visible} Ragdoll, Oriental shorthair, Siberian, Bombay and a few others. He is not a single breed in particular, since he and his family had been living in the wild for as far as 12 generations back. // Stoneteller is a slick brown fluffy tom, frail and skinny like an oriental underneath coat of fur.
Personality:
???
Likes/Dislikes:
???

I'll get started on this tomorrow! Shouldn't take me too long to do but I've gotta duck off for the night.

New Adventures
May 13th, 2017, 09:51 PM
I'll get started on this tomorrow! Shouldn't take me too long to do but I've gotta duck off for the night.
Thank you!

TheTalisman
May 14th, 2017, 06:47 AM
Name: Bearfang
Age/Rank:
Orientation:
Affiliation: ShadowClan
Beliefs:
Breed/Colors:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

Take as much time as you need on her.

moonheart5501
May 14th, 2017, 09:32 AM
name:Moonfur
belifs: starclan watches u eveyday
good
color:black and gray, silver eyes
personality:nice,fierce,humble?
likes:mice, kits ( kits for family ), cats of the same clan
dislikes:squrriel
i need him today!!!!!plz thank u!!!

vantrums
May 14th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Healthy Diet Pepsi

Basics

Current Name: Teller of the Singing Stones (Stoneteller)
Previous Name(s): Muddy Feathers

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: Tribe of Clouded Peaks (Ancient Tribe)
Mentor(s): Stoneteller (Windy Sky)

Father: Heron Foot (deceased)
Mother: Flower Bloom (deceased)
Sibling(s): Little Berry (sister, deceased), Sharp Tongue (brother, deceased), Falling Ash (sister)

Background

Place of Birth: (Ancient) Mountain tribe
Beliefs: Tribe of Endless Hunting

Other Tidbits

Favorite Food: Hare, young hawk
Favorite Places: Valley of Singing Stones, nursery
Favorite Smells: Milkscent, clean moss
Quirk(s): Tends to sleep more during the day than at night so that he can watch over his Tribe as they sleep.
Interesting Fact: Unlike other Stonetellers, he actually learned to be a prey-hunter before being trained as a Teller of the Singing Stones.

Description

Personality: Stoneteller is a rather warm and friendly tom. Unable to have kits of his own, he's taken a particular interest in the kits of the Tribe and often spends time watching them so their mothers can have a break. Soft-spoken in nature, he rarely speaks up unless he feels necessary and tends to let others dictate the conversation. While he does take an interest in his Tribemates' lives, he can also find it a bit tedious at times; thankfully, since he rarely talks, it's easy to duck out of a conversation if he finds it particularly boring.

Appearance: Stoneteller was once a powerful, lithe hunter, with long legs that enabled him to pluck hawks right from the sky. Now, as he ages, he's grown rather frail. He rarely ventures far from the Tribe's camp so he's grown skinny and his muscles have deteriorated with disuse; thankfully, his thick pelt helps to hide his fragility from his Tribemates. Fluffy and sleek, his fur billows at his shoulders like the mane of a lion. His tail is rather slim but thickens to a plume at the tip. His eyes are narrow and slanted just slightly; the pale green color of them contrasts sharply with the ruddy brown color of his fur.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/rMIqAaj.png) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/JMR8qNW.jpg)

--------

Obviously, some of the details can be tweaked to your liking! :) His official "title" (Teller of the Singing Stones), the Tribe name (Tribe of Clouded Peaks) and the location (Valley of the Singing Stones) can be changed to match your Tribe's info as they're just fillers that I put in. Same goes for family members and mentor!

New Adventures
May 14th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Healthy Diet Pepsi

Basics

Current Name: Teller of the Singing Stones (Stoneteller)
Previous Name(s): Muddy Feathers

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: Tribe of Clouded Peaks (Ancient Tribe)
Mentor(s): Stoneteller (Windy Sky)

Father: Heron Foot (deceased)
Mother: Flower Bloom (deceased)
Sibling(s): Little Berry (sister, deceased), Sharp Tongue (brother, deceased), Falling Ash (sister)

Background

Place of Birth: (Ancient) Mountain tribe
Beliefs: Tribe of Endless Hunting

Other Tidbits

Favorite Food: Hare, young hawk
Favorite Places: Valley of Singing Stones, nursery
Favorite Smells: Milkscent, clean moss
Quirk(s): Tends to sleep more during the day than at night so that he can watch over his Tribe as they sleep.
Interesting Fact: Unlike other Stonetellers, he actually learned to be a prey-hunter before being trained as a Teller of the Singing Stones.

Description

Personality: Stoneteller is a rather warm and friendly tom. Unable to have kits of his own, he's taken a particular interest in the kits of the Tribe and often spends time watching them so their mothers can have a break. Soft-spoken in nature, he rarely speaks up unless he feels necessary and tends to let others dictate the conversation. While he does take an interest in his Tribemates' lives, he can also find it a bit tedious at times; thankfully, since he rarely talks, it's easy to duck out of a conversation if he finds it particularly boring.

Appearance: Stoneteller was once a powerful, lithe hunter, with long legs that enabled him to pluck hawks right from the sky. Now, as he ages, he's grown rather frail. He rarely ventures far from the Tribe's camp so he's grown skinny and his muscles have deteriorated with disuse; thankfully, his thick pelt helps to hide his fragility from his Tribemates. Fluffy and sleek, his fur billows at his shoulders like the mane of a lion. His tail is rather slim but thickens to a plume at the tip. His eyes are narrow and slanted just slightly; the pale green color of them contrasts sharply with the ruddy brown color of his fur.

Image(s):

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/rMIqAaj.png) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/JMR8qNW.jpg)

--------

Obviously, some of the details can be tweaked to your liking! :) His official "title" (Teller of the Singing Stones), the Tribe name (Tribe of Clouded Peaks) and the location (Valley of the Singing Stones) can be changed to match your Tribe's info as they're just fillers that I put in. Same goes for family members and mentor!
Thank you so much! This is amazing!

vantrums
May 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Basics

Current Name: Moonfur
Previous Name(s): Moonkit, Moonpaw

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Softdawn

Father: Runningfire
Mother: Gingerpatch
Sibling(s): Alderspot (sister), Bandedtail (sister)

Background

Other Tidbits

Favorite Food: Pike, mice
Favorite Smell: Kit-scent, juniper berries
Favorite Sound: Water gurgling over pebbles
Quirk(s): Likes to watch over his Clan from a high spot.
Interesting Fact: Is terrified of thunderstorms.

Description

Personality: While he has an intimidating appearance, Moonfur is actually a big ol' sweetheart. He has a soft spot for kits and enjoys playing even the silliest games with them. This doesn't make him any less fierce when it comes to protecting his Clan, however. He'll jump at a single word--or even a nod--to keep his Clanmates, and the kits, safe from even the biggest enemy. He's a quick thinker but relies on others to make sure his plans follow through. When it comes to crediting him, however, he'd rather share the credit than take it for himself.

Appearance: Moonfur is a massive silver tom, towering above his Clanmates by half a tail-length. His shoulders are broad, and he has muscular hindlegs that help him swim in powerful currents. Granted, he's muscular all around but he's exceptionally good at swimming. His huge form is also the reason that he's slow above-water, though. He's a formidable foe regardless, but he does have trouble with smaller, quicker opponents. His pelt is silvery-gray, with black spots along his flank and black rings around his legs and tail. With shining gray eyes, he's certainly monotone in appearance.

Image(s):

Image 1 (http://i.imgur.com/MUQ6Z3p.jpg) | Image 2 (http://i.imgur.com/nzOWFWs.jpg)

------

Hope this is alright! :) He's actually such a sweetheart~

vantrums
May 14th, 2017, 07:39 PM
TheTalisman

Basics

Current Name: Bearfang
Previous Name(s): Bearkit, Bearpaw
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual, female-leaning romantic

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Puddlesplash

Father: Pebblefall
Mother: Ashstorm
Sibling(s): Sneezepaw (sister, deceased), Timberheart (brother)

Background

Other Tidbits

Favorite Food: Lizard, mouse, shrew
Favorite Places: Beneath willow trees in marshy areas
Favorite Smell: Honeysuckle
Favorite Thing to Do: Climb trees
Quirk(s): Likes to roll in piles of leaves.
Interesting Fact: She has seasonal allergies so she generally has a cold all early new-leaf and late leaf-fall.

Description

Personality: Bearfang can come across as a bit aloof, if not intimidating, despite her generally positive disposition. She tends to keep to herself and doesn't get to know many of her Clanmates; she could never remember their names as there are far too many of them so why bother? She's friendly enough--she never starts an argument just for the sake of it and she helps others without question--but that doesn't make her any less mysterious. Those that get to know her will learn that she's not at all mysterious and is actually rather straightforward. She speaks her mind when prompted and has a rather dry sense of humor, teasing her friends but never really trying to alienate them. Still, this doesn't stop others from wondering about her true intentions.

Appearance: Bearfang's moniker comes primarily from her stubby tail and rounded ears. She's actually rather small compared to a lot of her Clanmates, with most of her apparent size coming from her fur. Thick and bushy, it makes her appear to be twice the size she is. Her flanks are a [dark brown/sandy brown/black] in color, with a tuft of white right at the center of her chest. Large, amber eyes sit in a broad face with whiskers that appear to be unusually long. As for her build, she's actually rather dainty beneath her fur. With narrowed shoulders and short, but nimble, legs, she's quick on her feet and is an excellent climber. She's clumsy when making sharp turns but otherwise she's a wonderful huntress.

Image(s):

Dark brown (http://i.imgur.com/QDdVUvv.jpg) || Sandy brown (http://i.imgur.com/IdjFvCh.png) || Black (http://i.imgur.com/8OhIM84.jpg)

-------

Hopefully the choice pictures are alright! You're more than welcome to change them if you'd like, I just really liked the way they looked lol.

TheTalisman
May 15th, 2017, 06:34 AM
TheTalisman

Basics

Residential Information

Background

Other Tidbits

Interesting Fact: She has seasonal allergies so she generally has a cold all early new-leaf and late leaf-fall.

Description

Personality: Bearfang can come across as a bit aloof, if not intimidating, despite her generally positive disposition. She tends to keep to herself and doesn't get to know many of her Clanmates; she could never remember their names as there are far too many of them so why bother? She's friendly enough--she never starts an argument just for the sake of it and she helps others without question--but that doesn't make her any less mysterious. Those that get to know her will learn that she's not at all mysterious and is actually rather straightforward. She speaks her mind when prompted and has a rather dry sense of humor, teasing her friends but never really trying to alienate them. Still, this doesn't stop others from wondering about her true intentions.

Appearance: Bearfang's moniker comes primarily from her stubby tail and rounded ears. She's actually rather small compared to a lot of her Clanmates, with most of her apparent size coming from her fur. Thick and bushy, it makes her appear to be twice the size she is. Her flanks are a [dark brown/sandy brown/black] in color, with a tuft of white right at the center of her chest. Large, amber eyes sit in a broad face with whiskers that appear to be unusually long. As for her build, she's actually rather dainty beneath her fur. With narrowed shoulders and short, but nimble, legs, she's quick on her feet and is an excellent climber. She's clumsy when making sharp turns but otherwise she's a wonderful huntress.

Image(s):

Dark brown (http://i.imgur.com/QDdVUvv.jpg) || Sandy brown (http://i.imgur.com/IdjFvCh.png) || Black (http://i.imgur.com/8OhIM84.jpg)

-------

Hopefully the choice pictures are alright! You're more than welcome to change them if you'd like, I just really liked the way they looked lol.
Thank you very much! :D Am I allowed to put this on my Character thread? Credit will be given.

doghouse
May 16th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Ah, apologies!! I never actually saw this post, I'm so sorry. ;^; I have no excuse other than I neglected to check this post...

Would you still like for me to make this kitty for you? Since it's been almost a month, I'd imagine not, but I have to ask just to be sure. Again, I'm really sorry I never got this done!
It's fine!

And no thank you ^^ But thanks for checking.

vantrums
May 16th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Thank you very much! :D Am I allowed to put this on my Character thread? Credit will be given.

Yes, of course! :) Sorry, didn't see the edit right away.

SilverStream2
May 22nd, 2017, 04:45 PM
Basics

Current Name: SilverStream
Previous Name(s): SilverKit, Silverpaw

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Tumbleclaw

Father: Whitefur
Mother: Graypelt
Sibling(s): Cinderpaw (sister), Deadheart (brother)

Background

Other Tidbits

Favorite Food: Lizard, mouse, squirrel
Favorite Smell: River water
Favorite Thing to Do: Hunt
Quirk(s): Likes to bat and chase butterflies.
Interesting Fact: She has a mate named TreeStripe.

Description
Personality: SilverStream is a beutiful she cat who would much rather spend time hunting and cuddling with TreeStripe then anything else. She is hard to dislike in terms of personality. Silverstream loves to swimm and is sometimes curious of what lies beyond the territories.

.Appearance: Silverstream is a blend of her mother and father. She has stipes down her back in a silverstream. She has short, pointed ears and big blue eyes. she is a beutiful cat
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/349/f/c/Silverstream_by_tigon.png

-------

Someone please let me know if they except silverstream into their clan! she loves to swim and would gladly be deputy!

05-14-2017 07:39 PM vantrums Re: Make a warrior!
@TheTalisman (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3128)

Basics

Residential Information

Background

Other Tidbits

Description

Appearance: Bearfang's moniker comes primarily from her stubby tail and rounded ears. She's actually rather small compared to a lot of her Clanmates, with most of her apparent size coming from her fur. Thick and bushy, it makes her appear to be twice the size she is. Her flanks are a [dark brown/sandy brown/black] in color, with a tuft of white right at the center of her chest. Large, amber eyes sit in a broad face with whiskers that appear to be unusually long. As for her build, she's actually rather dainty beneath her fur. With narrowed shoulders and short, but nimble, legs, she's quick on her feet and is an excellent climber. She's clumsy when making sharp turns but otherwise she's a wonderful huntress.Image(s):

Cosmo
May 22nd, 2017, 05:06 PM
Name: -scar
Affiliation:
Beliefs:
Good/Evil: Evil
Breed/Colors:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:

wickedvirtues
May 22nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
Name: Bengal-
Age/Rank: 39 moons
Orientation: Straight
Affiliation: StarClan
Breed/Colors: Bengal, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9e/f8/89/9ef8898cafbc066bf59d259c6a547dec.jpg
Personality: Friendly, welcoming, a bit forgetful, (you can add if you want)
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Her loved ones, hunting, sleeping, StarClan, Her former Clan RiverClan
Dislikes: DF, DS, Battles, being away from StarClan, coming up with prophecies

Splash
June 3rd, 2017, 03:23 AM
Name: Gust---
Age/Rank: Warrior, young
Affiliation: WindClan
Breed/Colors: Copper/brown tabby, coppery eyes...? Feel free to add
Personality: Something about being sarcastic, independent
Likes/Dislikes: Probably stuff about storms, but not precipitation

Doe Naps
June 12th, 2017, 04:23 PM
@Doe Naps (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2283)

Basics

Current Name: Ruffletail
Past Names: Rufflekit, Rufflepaw

Residential Information

Mentor(s): Applefall*

Father: Darkcloud
Mother: Smallstorm
Sibling(s): Berryfur (sister), Acorndapple (brother), Curlpaw (sister, deceased)

Other Tidbits

Beliefs: Fluid; whichever is in power
Favorite Spot: Beach
Favorite Foods: Carp, minnow
Favorite Sound: Leaves rustling
Quirks: Will lick his chest when especially nervous.
Interesting Fact: Is a bit hard of hearing.

DescriptionPersonality: Many have trouble truly pinning down just what type of cat Ruffletail truly is. A few consider him to be a coward, always backing down from a challenge and letting the stronger warriors fight in his place. Others see him as sly as a fox, playing a game of weakness so that others feel compelled to protect him. In essence, he is both. Weak of mind and body, he follows in the paws of any cat that seems to have the most power, even if that means turning his back on StarClan. He has little will of his own so once he's found a cat to follow, he will do their bidding. Whether this means bullying others into submission or by undermining another's power with insubordination, he will do it. Once he's found a cat powerful enough, their will becomes his and he follows them until another strikes them down.

Appearance: Perhaps Ruffletail's meek personality can be explained away by his scrawny appearance. He's thin right down to the tail, with spindly legs and ears that appear far too big for his body. His eyes are golden in color and always stretched wide, flicking around as if on the lookout for any unseen danger. Never mind that he'd easily outpace whatever may be lurking, he still always has a nervous look about him. Unlike other RiverClan cats, he also doesn't particularly enjoy swimming. This is in part due to the fact that his fur is so short that he feels the cold far quicker than others. It may dry quickly but it takes him a while to warm back up. His base coat is a [muddy brown/fiery orange/russet brown**] in color, with bits of white on his chest and paws. The fur itself is forever kinked, giving him a ruffled look even after a thorough grooming.Images:

Choice 1 (http://i.imgur.com/RAdkKbr.jpg) || Choice 2 (http://i.imgur.com/hWLvnHD.jpg) || Choice 3 (http://i.imgur.com/VfkFFBE.jpg)

-----

*Obviously, this, as well as any other relationships, can be changed.

**Make sure to pick the one that goes with the image you choose!

AAA I love him! I'm probably gonna go with the 1st picture, thanks so much!

vantrums
June 12th, 2017, 05:35 PM
SilverStream2 Little Bird CandyFlossCat Ebony

Sorry for the long response time, guys! I didn't see your all's requests right away since I don't really check this thread all that often. If you'd still like the forms filled out, please let me know!

Doe Naps

Glad you like him so much! :D He's actually one of my favorites that I've written, if I had to be honest~

Splash
June 12th, 2017, 09:29 PM
SilverStream2 Little Bird CandyFlossCat Ebony

Sorry for the long response time, guys! I didn't see your all's requests right away since I don't really check this thread all that often. If you'd still like the forms filled out, please let me know!

Doe Naps

Glad you like him so much! :D He's actually one of my favorites that I've written, if I had to be honest~
That's fine! :) I would still like the form filled, if possible. I think she'd be very interesting. :)

Echoclaw
June 25th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Name: Echopaw
Age/Rank: 6 moons
Orientation: N/A
Affiliation: N/A
Beliefs: SkyClan will speak to me....
Breed/Colors: Bengal Cat/ gold body, marble markings
Personality: Fierce, loyal, and bold
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Fresh kill sent.
Dislikes: other cats not in clan.

Lovingweasel
July 16th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Name:
Age/Rank:
Orientation:
Affiliation:
Beliefs:
Good/Evil: good
Breed/Colors:blue eyes
Personality: Shy, but bratty.
Likes/Dislikes: loves to fight with cats from other clans. Loves to hang out with other cats. Dislikes hot weather, but loves cold.
vantrums

White_leaf
July 16th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Name: WhiteLeaf
Age/Rank:warrior
Orientation:?
Affiliation:?
Beliefs:starclan???
Good/Evil:REALLYYY NICE
Breed/Colors:Black White Brown Gray
Personality: Tomboy
Likes/Dislikes:Dont really know XD