PDA

View Full Version : I'm your what?!

Empress Of Evil
January 28th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Hey guys! This is a plot me and Spirit created and we needs some roles to be filled!

[Female-Rogue], a beautiful siamese cat, and [Male-Rogue], a strong black and white cat, are travellers. They don’t believe in StarClan, but isn’t exactly evil cats - If it was not for the StarClan belief they would be travelling loners.
They so happen to be mates, and have never, and will never, think of leaving each other. So one day, they have a litter together. [Kit 1] looks strong and muscular. [Kit 2] Looks agile and quick. But the third kitten looks weak and fragile. Calling her Winter for her white belly pelt and fragile look, they decide she is not made for the life of travelling rogues. At this time, they happen to be nearby Twolegplace. And before the kit opens it’s eyes, they place her by the doorsteps of a twolegnest in which they have seen an expecting queen come and go from. They then travel onwards with their two healthy kits.
22 moons later, they reside in WindClan territory, where they have another litter. [Kit 3] Looks strong and healthy. [Kit 4] looks like a survivor, and almost instantly begins to wail out with a strong voice. [Kit 5] Is silent, but alive, and looking strong and agile.However, the last kit is once again looking small and fragile. [Female-Rogue] and [Male-Rogue] talks about it for a while, before deciding to leave it to WindClan, however giving the small she-kit a name; Ferret, as a resemblance of her siamese looks.
In the meantime, Winter has escaped her twolegs, and has ended up joining WindClan, taking on the name of Winterwisp (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/winterwisp.html) (Played by Empress of Evil). Ferret remembers her name somehow, and gets the name Ferretkit (http://testingitoutcatsofspirit.weebly.com/ferretkit.html) (RPed by Spirit), however being rejected by most queens, and thus only surviving my somewhat stealing milk form the queens, and at an early age learning to eat fresh-kill.
5 and a half moon after the last litter’s birth, Ferretkit finally meets Winterwisp, neither of them knowing that they are indeed siblings. They start off as enemies, but after a talk with Blazingstorm and Galespring, Ferretkit decides to go back and apologize for their words to Winterwisp. Their relationship slowly builts into friendship (with Winterwisp being rather reluctant at first), and when Ferretkit finally becomes apprentice of Blazingstar, and gets allowed to leave camp, Winterwisp and Ferretpaw leaves camp together to go explore a bit. If you have read this far, please put ‘It’s raining Taco’s’ somewhere in your form. Here, the two meets [Female-Rogue], [Male-Rogue], [Kit-3,4 and 5], and the parents recognize their kits. Ferretpaw is surprised, somewhat happy for the fact that she is sister to Winterwisp, whilst Winterwisp will turn rather hysterical and even a little insane for a short while, but neither knowing whether to keep it secret that they are indeed a kit of rogues. Spirit has not yet decided wether she wants Ferretpaw to meet her siblings in secret or not.
[Kit 1] and [Kit 2] has become adults, and their roleplayers may choose what they will do with them.

Roles:
Female-Rogue
Male-Rogue
Kit 1
Kit 2
Kit 4
Kit 5

Spirit may choose to RP Kit 3,4 or 5..

Form:

Role:
Name:
Age (For the parents only, Kit 1 and 2 would currently be 27 moons, and kit 3,4 and 5 would at current time be 5 and a half moons)
Appearance (Kits must resemble atleast one parent, and the parents appearances are already planned out)
Personality:
Other/Questions?:
Activity:
RP sample:

TBRP'ed is NOT accepted

Spirit
January 28th, 2017, 07:48 AM
I approve of this :D Step right up!

dino.
January 28th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Hey guys! This is a plot me and Spirit created and we needs some roles to be filled!

[Female-Rogue], a beautiful siamese cat, and [Male-Rogue], a strong black and white cat, are travellers. They don’t believe in StarClan, but isn’t exactly evil cats - If it was not for the StarClan belief they would be travelling loners.
They so happen to be mates, and have never, and will never, think of leaving each other. So one day, they have a litter together. [Kit 1] looks strong and muscular. [Kit 2] Looks agile and quick. But the third kitten looks weak and fragile. Calling her Winter for her white belly pelt and fragile look, they decide she is not made for the life of travelling rogues. At this time, they happen to be nearby Twolegplace. And before the kit opens it’s eyes, they place her by the doorsteps of a twolegnest in which they have seen an expecting queen come and go from. They then travel onwards with their two healthy kits.
22 moons later, they reside in WindClan territory, where they have another litter. [Kit 3] Looks strong and healthy. [Kit 4] looks like a survivor, and almost instantly begins to wail out with a strong voice. [Kit 5] Is silent, but alive, and looking strong and agile.However, the last kit is once again looking small and fragile. [Female-Rogue] and [Male-Rogue] talks about it for a while, before deciding to leave it to WindClan, however giving the small she-kit a name; Ferret, as a resemblance of her siamese looks.
In the meantime, Winter has escaped her twolegs, and has ended up joining WindClan, taking on the name of Winterwisp (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/winterwisp.html) (Played by Empress of Evil). Ferret remembers her name somehow, and gets the name Ferretkit (http://testingitoutcatsofspirit.weebly.com/ferretkit.html) (RPed by Spirit), however being rejected by most queens, and thus only surviving my somewhat stealing milk form the queens, and at an early age learning to eat fresh-kill.
5 and a half moon after the last litter’s birth, Ferretkit finaly meets Winterwisp, neither of them knowing that they are indeed siblings. They start off as enemies, but after a talk with Blazingstorm and Galespring, Ferretkit decides to go back and apologize for their words to Winterwisp. Their relationship slowly builts into friendship (with Winterwisp being rather reluctant at first), and when Ferretkit finally becomes apprentice of Blazingstar, and gets allowed to leave camp, Winterwisp and Ferretpaw leaves camp together to go explore a bit. If you have read this far, please put ‘It’s raining Taco’s’ somewhere in your form. Here, the two meets [Female-Rogue], [Male-Rogue], [Kit-3,4 and 5], and the parents recognize their kits. Ferretpaw is surprised, somewhat happy for the fact that she is sister to Winterwisp, but now knowing wether to keep it secret that she is indeed a kit of rogues. Spirit has not yet decided wether she wants Ferretpaw to meet her siblings in secret or not.
[Kit 1] and [Kit 2] has become adults, and their roleplayers may choose what they will do with them.

Roles:
Female-Rogue
Male-Rogue
Kit 1
Kit 2
Kit 3
Kit 4
Kit 5

Spirit may choose to RP Kit 3,4 or 5..

Form:

Role:
Name:
Age (For the parents only, Kit 1 and 2 would currently be 27 moons, and kit 3,4 and 5 would at current time be 5 and a half moons)
Appearance (Kits must resemble atleast one parent, and the parents appearances are already planned out)
Personality:
Other/Questions?:
Activity:
RP sample:

Role: Kit 1
Name: Sun
Appearance: whatever his mother looks like with golden eyes
Personality: Sun is an intelligent cat, but he sometimes acts before he thinks. He prefers action to sitting around and usually wanders off in search of something to do. This someyimes ends with him in trouble. Besides that, he is a kind cat and would give anything to protect his family.
Other/questions: its raining tacos
Activity: weekdays: 4-5/10 weekends: 6/10
RP sample: Sun darted up the tree, glancing down at the fox below. He hissed at it and it barked back. Glaring, he dropped down onto its back. It yelped and he clawed, and then it through him off and darted off.

Spirit
January 28th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Note: Please try not to quote the original post, as it can get annoying

doghouse
January 28th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Role:
Kit Five
Name:
Kiwi
Appearance:
|| Ref (http://oriental-siamese-kittens.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/seal_point_male_from_buyers_for_website.5834944.jp g) || Ref (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-39FjumCwQH4/Tfx653GUuHI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/dIxcqa3cgGk/s1600/siamese+cats+new.jpg) || Ref (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UUjNABJ6uSQ/ThuhCqUmZ_I/AAAAAAAAHn0/L5E0nusWXr4/s1600/siamese%2B8.jpg) ||
Kiwi is a small, thinly built cat with long limbs and traditional Siamese markings, but a bit darker than usual, near black in some places. Their ears are very large, and sort of go off to the sides instead of up, and they can be quite clumsy due to the fact that their legs are seemingly too long for the rest of them. Their eyes are a beautiful bright blue color.
Personality:
|| Quiet || Kind || Troublesome || Energetic || Shy ||
Kiwi is very quiet, and hardly ever talks. They can go days unend without speaking if they wish, and if they do speak, it's usually nothing more than a whisper, barely loud enough for anybody to here them. Even when they move, they try to make as little sound as possible, as Kiwi simply dislikes loud noises.
They're very kind as well, and would never hurt anyone unless they had a very, very good cause, and even then, they would do it very reluctantly. Kiwi likes to help others, and would never turn down somebody in need, no matter who they are or what they've done.
Due to those, you may think that they're incapable of ng wrong or causing trouble, but you've got Kiwi all wrong if you think that. Kiwi is quite the troublemaker, liking to pulll pranks and such on older cats. Not to be mean or anything, but just for the sake of a good time or some entertainment.
They have a lot of nervous energy, and tend to shift around, pace and be unable to stay still whenever they get nervous. They have a hard time staying still in general, and are almost constantly moving about.
Kiwi tends to be very shy too, and often walks artound staring at their paws to avoid meeting other cat's eyes, which they do regularly when talking, and they have a tendency to look away from anybody they're talking to.
Other/Questions?:
It's Raining Tacos ^^
Activity:
11.42 || 8-9/10
RP sample:
Sunlight dappled the snow in the cold, dark alley as the long limbed black tom with unkempt fur and emerald green orbs stepped out of a nearby box, a look of weariness upon his face. The air around his home was thick with the stench of rotting twoleg food and monsters, as the alley where he made his home always smelled. He honestly disliked the smell quite a bit, but Magnus couldn't imagine ever living anywhere else, as this was where he'd been born and raised, and the tall dark cat wouldn't leave. This was his home. Nowhere else would ever be as important to him as the cold, dark and reeking alley. Nowhere was perfect, and Magnus's alley was definitely far from it. A flash of movement above him jerked him from his thoughts, and he looked up, green gaze scanning the skies for the source of it. Spotting a fat gray pigeon high above him on the wires, he flicked his tail in amusement, and sat down in the snow, raising a slender paw and giving the pad of it a few strong licks, soothing the wound where he'd scraped it on some rocks while escaping a dog a few sunrises prior. It still hurt a little, and Magnus feared that it may possibly be infected. If so, he would just keep it clean until the infection died down, as a former friend of his had taught him long ago. Of course, that friend had tried to kill him, and now, the only one dead was his friend, as Magnus knew that they had never truly been his friend. Friends weren't supposed to kill each other, were they?
Shaking his head, Magnus stood and poked his head out of the alley, watching monsters roar past, spraying up gray slush behind them with their round black paws that could crush a cat like a dry leaf.[/CENTER][/FONT]

DragonChaos
January 28th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Role: Kit 3
Name: Shade
Appearance: http://cdn.thecatsite.com/f/f8/200x400px-LL-f897dd3f_Fotolia_26899565_Subscripti.jpeg
Personality: Shade, being quiet some of the rime, is known as a curious little kitten, looking at everything new to her, and sometimes taking the risks for the dangers present. She likes to sneak around and surprise her littermates, as well. Even know she doesn’t make much expressions for the things she’s doing, you can tell what emotional state she’s at most of the time, and won’t be that harsh if you ask her about her emotional state.
Other/Questions?: It's raining Taco's!
Activity: 9/10 on weekends, 8/10 on weekdays (because school)
RP sample: tbh, how much I RP really depends on how much I get to work with, but let me see here...
Shade looked around the area, having some fun as she kept near her home, not wanting to stray too far and get lost. She had been a curious one for quite some time, and no one could disagree with that. She had looked around the trees for any harmless animals, and looked in the bushes for berries or anything else. When she thought she heard something, she averted her gaze to the left, before turning around and walking back home with her siblings and her parents.

Empress Of Evil
January 28th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Boop, btw, unfortunately TBRP'ed is not accepted guys.

Spirit
January 28th, 2017, 04:14 PM
I am with Empress on that. Ferretkit is my little baby, so I must admit I will have high standards on this one :3 Granted, I am not the only one to choose, but again, I will be picky in my side of the choosing

Spirit
January 28th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Last bump before I head to bed

Spirit
January 29th, 2017, 12:38 PM
I will not give up on this >:) Bump!

The Mad Katter
January 29th, 2017, 03:40 PM
This sounds soooooo fun!!!!

Role: Female Rogue
Name: Lilac
Appearance: Female rogue appearance
Personality: Cares only about her remaining strong kits, proud, honest, dismissive, scornful
Other/Questions?: 'It's Raining Taco's'
Activity: 9/10 on weekends, 7/10 on weekdays
RP sample: Lilac looked sadly at the small kit that she had birthed, it would never survive the harsh life of a travelling rogue. "Honey," she said softly. Her mate walked over to her and she looked up at him. "She'll never survive. We need to take her somewhere safer." Lilac had a sudden idea. There was a twoleg-place nearby and a she knew of a pregnant kittypet that lived there. "Take her to the pregnant kittypet's home," she meowed. She looked down at the kit again. "Take Winter home," she forced the words out. Her mate nodded, picked up the kit, and disappeared.

Nightpool
January 29th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Role: Kit 1
Name: Furze (later Furzemask)
Age: (For the parents only, Kit 1 and 2 would currently be 27 moons, and kit 3,4 and 5 would at current time be 5 and a half moons) 27 (since he's one of the kits)
Appearance: (Kits must resemble atleast one parent, and the parents appearances are already planned out) Here Furze, or Furzemask, is! (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mDvtEwbnNxU/Uod0ierHsOI/AAAAAAAABfU/nG3-8KcFaOI/s1600/tuxedo%252Bcat.jpg)
Personality: He's strong but timid. He isn't one of those 'gentle giants' but he knows his morality, and tries to keep peace.
Other/Questions?: 'It's Raining Taco's'
Activity:
RP sample: The she-cat had a very quaint fur pattern. She was stretched out lazily in the center of the clearing, her fur neatly groomed. She expected nobody to come, and the crabby molly was insanely protective of her rightful territory. She got up, patrolling the turf. The rosettes beautifully spotted her coat, and she sat down to lick a paw. Enyo, named after the goddess of warfare, was named befittingly s. She growled aggressively at the sound of scuttling, and unsheathed her claws. She pounced on a grimy rat that scurried along, her jaws fastening steadfastly around its jugular. She lifted her head, rubbernecking at every nook that established itself in any area plausible. Her territory, on the other hand, was not very tangible, as it was bedraggled and disarrayed. She licked a white paw, and blinked her eyes. Enyo could be considered preposterous in her nature, however, she was not. She had lived with her parents, who were less than stable. She pressed her lithe body up against a cold wall, her thin fur a provision of satisfactory ministration. Enyo felt as if she could barely survive, when the inclement weather of Leafbare kept nipping at her.

She stretched her forearms in a yawn, and got up. That is, until she heard something much larger than a rodent in size approach. Assuming a hostile stance, Enyo crouched down, fur prickling. "Who's there?" she roared. This early in the morning, she felt as if she could barely move, her bones brittle and gaze wary. "C'mon," she muttered with a growl, "I know you're there!" Enyo stood up when she heard no more footsteps, but her guard was still deft. The lanky she-cat tiptoed forwards, her pads stinging from the pavement blanketed with frost, and stopped. She could see a large shadow cast across the wall. Narrowing her eyes, Enyo stepped back, preparing to flee. She disliked revealing her languor and small decrepitude, which, in multitudes was very little. Yet when she did, she made sure her eyesight was sharp. After all, it was her territory, and her skills were as honed as her claws when it came to defending it. Enyo wasn't sure if the cat was hesitating, but from the smell that drifted in an alluvion of scents into her small vat, showed that it was, in fact, a feline.

This was it. Enyo crawled forwards, tail lashing in a sprig of hope. Her fur bristled, and finally, Enyo pounced. She didn't wish to humiliate herself by regarding that it was yet another mouse, an infinitesimal morsel that she could consume for her own atonement, but seeing that it was a cat was more than enough to make the she-cat's day. With a wily grin on her face, she pinned a much larger cat down. Fear surged through her, and she solicited herself to try and get off of it. She began to panic mentally, and scamper off, but she found herself stuck. She shouldn't have tried to attack the intruder. (Enyo's Rut, Page 1)

Spirit
January 30th, 2017, 02:31 AM
More replies, yey!

Though:

FoxyFanGirl
We'd appreciate if you took a minute to read the whole post through, as a few things in your form shows that you haven't :) Also, we do not accept TBRP'd's ^^

Mystical Monokuma
Thanks for reading the post through ^^ Though, we do not accept TBRP'd's, so it would be nice if you could make something up ^^

DragonChaos
January 30th, 2017, 05:34 AM
Spirit okay, since i saw this early in th morning on a school day, ill get to think up a perso in school, and see if i can get it posted during lunch.

EDIT: had enough time to make it before i went to school, so its on my form.

dino.
January 30th, 2017, 05:41 AM
More replies, yey!

Though:

FoxyFanGirl
We'd appreciate if you took a minute to read the whole post through, as a few things in your form shows that you haven't :) Also, we do not accept TBRP'd's ^^

Mystical Monokuma
Thanks for reading the post through ^^ Though, we do not accept TBRP'd's, so it would be nice if you could make something up ^^
Ok I edited it ^^

Spirit
January 30th, 2017, 12:42 PM
For kit 3, I have made up Code (http://testingitoutcatsofspirit.weebly.com/code.html) ^^
If no one will sign up for a father, then I have my WIP Coal (http://testingitoutcatsofspirit.weebly.com/coal.html)

Empress Of Evil
February 1st, 2017, 04:05 AM
Boop

Spirit
February 3rd, 2017, 10:16 AM
Bump

Spirit
February 8th, 2017, 12:41 AM
Alright, we've decided to finally choose :) So!:

Nightpool 's Furze as Kit 1
Quick curiousity question: What clan do you plan on him joining?

FoxyFanGirl 's Sun as Kit 2

Mystical Monokuma 's Shade as Kit 3

Myself with Code as Kit 4

Spirited Darkness 's Kiwi as Kit 5

KitKat12 's Lilac as the female rogue / mother

Myself with Coal as the male rogue / father

Empress Of Evil
February 8th, 2017, 01:12 AM
You will all be PM'ed when it's time for your characters to take part!

dino.
February 8th, 2017, 05:36 AM

Sweet! Can't wait!

Nightpool
February 8th, 2017, 04:12 PM

WindClan, if you don't mind. Is that okay?