PDA

View Full Version : DesertMoon's journey

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2017, 03:56 AM
DesertMoon was a petite cat. A pretty she-cat. She was journeying on a large flying twoleg den. It had lots of other cats and dogs and animals in it too. Some two legs with blue fur put her in a box and wouldn't let her be with her owner. She missed her owner. Now she was alone in the middle of nowhere...sandy...plain...tufts of yellow, dry grass here and there. The flying two leg den fall to the ground. All the animals were running free...the two legs stayed where they were...they were all dirty...bug they didn't care. They were still...asleep...but in a very deep sleep...it didn't look like they were going to be moving anytime soon...DesertMoon padded through the desert...there was no food except birds which she had to chase every now and then. "It does not look like I am going to find shelter anytime soon." She sighed. "I miss my twolegs..." It sounded like she was struggling to talk...
(OPEN)

Phoenix Flames
January 28th, 2017, 12:38 PM
DesertMoon was a petite cat. A pretty she-cat. She was journeying on a large flying twoleg den. It had lots of other cats and dogs and animals in it too. Some two legs with blue fur put her in a box and wouldn't let her be with her owner. She missed her owner. Now she was alone in the middle of nowhere...sandy...plain...tufts of yellow, dry grass here and there. The flying two leg den fell to the ground. All the animals were running free...the two legs stayed where they were...they were all dirty...bug they didn't care. They were still...asleep...but in a very deep sleep...it didn't look like they were going to be moving anytime soon...DesertMoon padded through the desert...there was no food except birds which she had to chase every now and then. "It does not look like I am going to find shelter anytime soon." She sighed. "I miss my twolegs..." It sounded like she was struggling to talk...
(OPEN)
Gray looked around and saw that the flying Twoleg den was on fire when it crashed. "I don't think any of the Twolegs are coming to get us...", he mewed. "Fire is dangerous.... The Twolegs are never coming back...", he struggled to saw the words. Gray was on the same flying Twoleg den, Desertmoon was on. He padded over to her. "Hi, Desertmoon. It's super hot out here and there's barely any water. Where do you think we would find food, water, and shelter?", Gray asked, licking his matted light gray fur that had some dirt, sand, and grass on it.

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Gray looked around and saw that the flying Twoleg den was on fire when it crashed. "I don't think any of the Twolegs are coming to get us...", he mewed. "Fire is dangerous.... The Twolegs are never coming back...", he struggled to saw the words. Gray was on the same flying Twoleg den, Desertmoon was on. He padded over to her. "Hi, Desertmoon. It's super hot out here and there's barely any water. Where do you think we would find food, water, and shelter?", Gray asked, licking his matted light gray fur that had some dirt, sand, and grass on it.
"We'll just ave to keep going until we find the nearest shelter..." She said in her weird accent.

Phoenix Flames
January 28th, 2017, 12:56 PM
"We'll just have to keep going until we find the nearest shelter..." She said in her weird accent.
"Alright.", Gray said.

DragonChaos
January 28th, 2017, 12:59 PM
(Is it alright if I come in with an injured knocked out cat called Scorch (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/scorch.html)? I'm always a guy to ask to join, force of habit ^.^)

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2017, 01:00 PM
"Alright.", Gray said.
(DesertMoon is French. I am not the best at it so ignore me if it sounds in grammatical)
DesertMoon muttered "well that won be much 'elp 'ere will it?" The sandy she-cat knocked a bird out of the sky, pushing it towards the other cat. "Share?"

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2017, 01:00 PM
(Is it alright if I come in with an injured knocked out cat called Scorch (http://monos-charries.weebly.com/scorch.html)? I'm always a guy to ask to join, force of habit ^.^)
(Go ahead)

DragonChaos
January 28th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Scorch, a ginger tom, was unconscious quite a way away from the wreck, having been knocked out from the 'rough landing'. He looked like he only had a few cuts on him, but the landing had broken one of his legs, which he would find out later when he wakes up...

Phoenix Flames
January 28th, 2017, 01:13 PM
(DesertMoon is French. I am not the best at it so ignore me if it sounds in grammatical)
DesertMoon muttered "well that won be much 'elp 'ere will it?" The sandy she-cat knocked a bird out of the sky, pushing it towards the other cat. "Share?"
"Sure.", Gray said, already eating some of the bird.

judas
January 28th, 2017, 02:24 PM
The she-cat walked threw the territory, sniffing the air. The she-cat waved her black tail, flicking her green orbs around. She sighed, digging her claws in the earth. She walked, "I'm just...hm.." She hissed under her breath. She crouched down, keeping her tail low. Princess walked, not making a sound. Carefully, her claws unsheath. Suddenly, with a large hiss. She pounced on DesertMoon. Princess clawed the cat. "Rabbit for dinner tonight!" But as Princess looked closer, she saw it wasn't a rabbit. The cat threw herself aside, landing on all fours. Her claws sheath, She crouched low to the ground. "Sorry! I've been so hungry for to many days...You looked like a rabbit.." The skinny rouge mewed.

NightWarrior4Life
January 29th, 2017, 02:37 AM
The she-cat walked threw the territory, sniffing the air. The she-cat waved her black tail, flicking her green orbs around. She sighed, digging her claws in the earth. She walked, "I'm just...hm.." She hissed under her breath. She crouched down, keeping her tail low. Princess walked, not making a sound. Carefully, her claws unsheath. Suddenly, with a large hiss. She pounced on DesertMoon. Princess clawed the cat. "Rabbit for dinner tonight!" But as Princess looked closer, she saw it wasn't a rabbit. The cat threw herself aside, landing on all fours. Her claws sheath, She crouched low to the ground. "Sorry! I've been so hungry for to many days...You looked like a rabbit.." The skinny rouge mewed.
"Oh my fur? Of course I am not a lapin!" Then she corrected herself "pardon moi, a rabbit I meant."

NightWarrior4Life
January 29th, 2017, 02:39 AM
"Sure.", Gray said, already eating some of the bird.
"At least we are not the only ones travelling." She sighed. "I was looking forward to seeing my twolegs again." But she didn't cry. She was strong for a small cat.

judas
January 29th, 2017, 07:53 AM
"Oh my fur? Of course I am not a lapin!" Then she corrected herself "pardon moi, a rabbit I meant."
"At least we are not the only ones travelling." She sighed. "I was looking forward to seeing my twolegs again." But she didn't cry. She was strong for a small cat.
Princess kept her self low, curling her tail around her paws as the cat yelled at her. Honestly, she didn't care. Princess had to act shy until she could get better food. Her part of the forest had rotten away, sick prey was everywhere. Slowly, Princess crept forward, giving the bird a quick sniff before looking up at the cats. Her tail was held low, white fur was stuck to her sides as if she had been half downed.

NightWarrior4Life
January 29th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Princess kept her self low, curling her tail around her paws as the cat yelled at her. Honestly, she didn't care. Princess had to act shy until she could get better food. Her part of the forest had rotten away, sick prey was everywhere. Slowly, Princess crept forward, giving the bird a quick sniff before looking up at the cats. Her tail was held low, white fur was stuck to her sides as if she had been half downed.
"Would you like some too?" DesertMoon offered. Sharing was life now in the desert...until they could find a group of cats who would take them in and show them around the land.
(DesertMoon is gonna join the syndicate. What about you?)

DragonChaos
January 29th, 2017, 09:55 AM
(since I havent posted a little while after my first post)
Scorch soon regained consciousness, looking around while still laying down, noticing the wreck in front of him. He soon remembered what had happened before being knocked out from the crash, and soon got up, wincing in pain from a broken leg. He checked himself for cuts, in which there was a few, and put less weight on the broken leg, noticing the other cats before starting to limp over to them.

judas
January 29th, 2017, 09:56 AM
"Would you like some too?" DesertMoon offered. Sharing was life now in the desert...until they could find a group of cats who would take them in and show them around the land.
(DesertMoon is gonna join the syndicate. What about you?)
(Princess May Join, but leave depends)
Shifting her gaze to the cat. "Thanks..." She quickly to a few small bites, making sure there was enough for the others. "So..Where are you headed to?" She asked.

NightWarrior4Life
January 29th, 2017, 10:05 AM
(Princess May Join, but leave depends)
Shifting her gaze to the cat. "Thanks..." She quickly to a few small bites, making sure there was enough for the others. "So..Where are you headed to?" She asked.
"Like I said, wherever there's food and shelter. And if we can't find any, then we stick together and survive on the little supplies we 'ave." She looked around at the gathered, ash covered cats, some with scorch marks, some with new white scars. "We will make it guys, don worry."

NightWarrior4Life
June 1st, 2017, 07:39 AM
Bump guys