PDA

View Full Version : Max

DylanK25
January 27th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Basics

Current Name: Max
Other Names, if any: Zephyr (Original name)
Age (in moons): 27
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Creation Date: 1/27/17

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: Loner
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: Kittypet
Mentor(s): None
Apprentice(s): None

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): Unknown
Mother (s): Unknown
Sibling(s): Unknown
Offspring: None

Best Friend(s): None
Friend(s): None
Neutral:
Acquaintance(s):
Enemies: Anyone who challenges his authority, none in particular

Crush: None
Significant Other: None

Personality

Overview: Max is, summed up in one word, very territorial. He gets along alright on his own, and doesn't like others getting in his way. Whenever another cat challenges his authority, he turns quickly to aggression. He cares only for himself and his success, and will beat down others who try to get some of his success. He is very fickle and will only be satisfied with the best of everything, whether it be territory, food, or shelter. He will fight cats who threaten his area even if accidentally or passively. He is very impulsive and follows an "act first, ask questions later" mindset. However, he is not all bad. He is very dedicated to his success and will not give up for any reason. He can easily identify what it is he wants, and easily do something about it.
Traits: Territorial, Independent, Aggressive, Impulsive, Self-centered, Power-Hungry, Hard to Satisfy, Dedicated to success, Hard-working, Stubborn, Proactive, Decisive

Phobias: Although he won't admit it, he has a fear of Twolegs and water

Sociability: None at all
Outlook: The world revolves around me, I will make the world comply to my demands
Responsibility: He carries his own weight, and no one elses
Cleanliness:
Generosity: None
Manners: No good ones
Bravery: Unbelievably brave, and even if he is scared he will go into something to make himself look good and to make himself feel invincible
More Logical or More Emotional?: Logical. His logic: "The only way I can succeed is if I do it myself and let nothing stand in my way". He delivers on this regardless of his emotions. Since he has no real relationships, his emotional state is rather dry.

Favorite Season:
Favorite Food(s): Vole
Favorite Word: Max (Both as in his name and the maximum amount of something)
Favorite Sound: Cats wailing as they run from him after trying and failing to "take his territory"

Greatest Hope: He will not allow anyone or anything to stand in the way of success
Greatest Strength: Driven and hard-working
Greatest Weakness: Feels he is invincible
Worst Nightmare: He will be taken over or Twolegs will capture him again
Deepest Darkest Secret:
Most Treasured Memory: Breaking free of the Twolegs trying to imprison him in a shelter

Quirk(s):
Theme Song(s):

Background

History: Max was born as Zephyr to his parents, whose names no one knows. He and his parents lived alone, with no siblings or friends, in a remote location of a forest. They would stay alone, bothering no one and going about their life. They had a small den and a small area for hunting. In the 4 moons they lived there, no cat disturbed them. After these 4 moons had passed, a truck with Twolegs suddenly passed by them on a road nearby the camp. Zephyr listened as the truck stopped, and two Twolegs walked out. They spotted the family, and his parents darted. Zephyr was too afraid to move, so the Twolegs grabbed him and took him to the truck. A very stressful 30 minute drive took him to a completely random location he had never seen. It was a sort of structure, where hundreds of Twolegs came each day. He was put in a small cage and was given little things to play with. But Zephyr, who had recently been renamed Max by the Twolegs, was insulted because he knew these things were nothing compared to the mice and voles he used to eat at his old camp. When he was in his cage, he thought about where his parents could have gone. While on one hand, he understood them darting, he was angry because they had abandoned him, and now he was stuck with all these Twolegs who would do who knows what with him? Another 3 moons or so passed and a family of Twolegs came in to the structure. They looked at him awhile and started to pet him. Before Max knew it he was being taken into a carrier and put in a car and was taken home to the Twoleg's house. He lived here for a few moons, but his distress and the fact he was only allowed to be indoors, he urinated all over the carpets of the Twolegs and was promptly taken back to the building. He was quickly relocated, but when they opened the truck this time, Max was prepared. He scratched, bit, and tore at the Twolegs handling him, and bolted into the forest. Here he began his life as a Loner. Ever since he has operated alone, and has seen very few fellow cats. None of them stick around long.

Place of Birth: In the wild, in a forest
Date of Birth:
Former rank(s):
Beliefs: He can do anything he wants to and no one will stop him

Physical Traits

Breed(s):
Fur Color(s): Black
Fur Texture: Sleek
Fur Length: Short
Markings: Battle Scars
Eye Color: Pale green

Body Type/Structure: Smaller in proportion head, large body
Height:
Weight:
Voice:
Gait:
Scent:

Scars / Deformities:
Diseases / Conditions:

Coordination:
Reflexes:
Strength:

This guy is based off a cat I once had but had to get rid of for the above reasons. :(