PDA

View Full Version : New Greetings

CloverWitch
January 27th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Slash-GNR

Brutus laid out by a small patch of grass that he managed to find that had managed to be parted away from the beach. Despite it being the middle of leaf-bare, the tom didn't mind the cold; his thick melt kept him warm and the sun felt nice. His eyes closed, a purr rolling out from him.

Slash-GNR
January 27th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Slash-GNR

Brutus laid out by a small patch of grass that he managed to find that had managed to be parted away from the beach. Despite it being the middle of leaf-bare, the tom didn't mind the cold; his thick melt kept him warm and the sun felt nice. His eyes closed, a purr rolling out from him.

Atilla lay in a tree. There was some light ice spread across the bark. She latched her claws in the bark to keep her stance. She flicked her fluffy tail and looked down at a Tom who lay on a grass spot. The cold season was coming to an end, which made her smile. She chuckled as she lay her green hues upon the tom. She slid down upon a low tree branch. "Well, hello there," she purred flicking her tail tip.

CloverWitch
January 27th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Atilla lay in a tree. There was some light ice spread across the bark. She latched her claws in the bark to keep her stance. She flicked her fluffy tail and looked down at a Tom who lay on a grass spot. The cold season was coming to an end, which made her smile. She chuckled as she lay her green hues upon the tom. She slid down upon a low tree branch. "Well, hello there," she purred flicking her tail tip.

"Well, hello there."

Brutus turned is ear and looked up to see a she-cat staring down at him from a tree. It was covered in ice and Brutus was wondering how she managed to balance so well on it, most cats, including him would struggle doing that.

"Hello," he called and straightened himself up, turning to face the she-cat.

Slash-GNR
January 27th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"Well, hello there."

Brutus turned is ear and looked up to see a she-cat staring down at him from a tree. It was covered in ice and Brutus was wondering how she managed to balance so well on it, most cats, including him would struggle doing that.

"Hello," he called and straightened himself up, turning to face the she-cat.

She smirked, "Whatcha doing?" she asked sliding down the branch and leaping off of it. She then landed in front of him. She smiled and blinked. As she did this, the female looked him over and smiled. Yes, he was a well built tom, much to her liking.

(Oh, she also flirts, only with those she likes or she finds eligible to be with her in the future)

CloverWitch
January 27th, 2017, 05:14 PM
She smirked, "Whatcha doing?" she asked sliding down the branch and leaping off of it. She then landed in front of him. She smiled and blinked. As she did this, the female looked him over and smiled. Yes, he was a well built tom, much to her liking.

(Oh, she also flirts, only with those she likes or she finds eligible to be with her in the future)

A startled mew rose from Brutus and he shuffled his paws, backing away slightly as the she landed a mouse-length in front of him. For some reason, she ruffled his fur and he looked to the side. "Just enjoying the sunshine is all. It's nice seeing the sun despite it being leafbare," he said and looked back at her, looking her over. The she-cat was indeed pretty but he reminded himself that even pretty she-cats could be trouble.

(that is okay, maybe these two will get along enough to have a future ^^)

Slash-GNR
January 27th, 2017, 05:34 PM
A startled mew rose from Brutus and he shuffled his paws, backing away slightly as the she landed a mouse-length in front of him. For some reason, she ruffled his fur and he looked to the side. "Just enjoying the sunshine is all. It's nice seeing the sun despite it being leafbare," he said and looked back at her, looking her over. The she-cat was indeed pretty but he reminded himself that even pretty she-cats could be trouble.

(that is okay, maybe these two will get along enough to have a future ^^)

(Hopefully)

Atilla smiled and sat down. "No need to be nervous," she chuckled. She looked around. "Ah, yes the sun. It is beautiful," she noted. She then turned her green gaze back onto him. He looked a bit older than her, but not by much. "I'm Atilla," she mewed. "What might your name be?" she asked tilting her head.

CloverWitch
January 27th, 2017, 07:05 PM
(Hopefully)

Atilla smiled and sat down. "No need to be nervous," she chuckled. She looked around. "Ah, yes the sun. It is beautiful," she noted. She then turned her green gaze back onto him. He looked a bit older than her, but not by much. "I'm Atilla," she mewed. "What might your name be?" she asked tilting her head.

He twitched his whiskers. "My name is Brutus," he said. "Do you come around here often?" he asked. He knew some of the cats that passed through here but dared not to speak to them, the tom more or less kept to himself.

Slash-GNR
January 27th, 2017, 07:17 PM
He twitched his whiskers. "My name is Brutus," he said. "Do you come around here often?" he asked. He knew some of the cats that passed through here but dared not to speak to them, the tom more or less kept to himself.

She thought for a moment, "No, not really. I just decided to travel this way today," she mewed, "Do you come around here often?" she asked tilting her head.

CloverWitch
January 27th, 2017, 07:34 PM
She thought for a moment, "No, not really. I just decided to travel this way today," she mewed, "Do you come around here often?" she asked tilting her head.

Brutus nodded, turning his head and flicking his tail towards a log that had twigs wrapped around the opening, only big enough to let a cat through but small enough to keep the harsh weather from bothering him. "That's my den over there. It's not much but I am the only cat living there after all. Plus it's close to the water so I can fish whenever I like."

Slash-GNR
January 29th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Brutus nodded, turning his head and flicking his tail towards a log that had twigs wrapped around the opening, only big enough to let a cat through but small enough to keep the harsh weather from bothering him. "That's my den over there. It's not much but I am the only cat living there after all. Plus it's close to the water so I can fish whenever I like."

Atilla nodded. "Seems like a nice place you have planned out," she purred. She padded over to the water and began to lap it up. She then turned her head toward him. "Have a family?" she asked flicking her tail.

CloverWitch
January 29th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Atilla nodded. "Seems like a nice place you have planned out," she purred. She padded over to the water and began to lap it up. She then turned her head toward him. "Have a family?" she asked flicking her tail.

"Erm...no," he said, his eyes darkening. He walked up to his log, jumping on top and settling down, watching Atilla. "My entire family died when I was younger and I haven't had interest in settling down." Yet. While the tom was very much respected she-cats and often came across one who he did find pretty, it never occurred to him to raise a family. "What about you?"

Slash-GNR
January 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM
"Erm...no," he said, his eyes darkening. He walked up to his log, jumping on top and settling down, watching Atilla. "My entire family died when I was younger and I haven't had interest in settling down." Yet. While the tom was very much respected she-cats and often came across one who he did find pretty, it never occurred to him to raise a family. "What about you?"

She purred, "I'm sorry to hear that," she said. She thought for a moment, "No, I haven't found a tom that interests me," she mewed. "I left my family when I was young," she said.

CloverWitch
January 29th, 2017, 04:33 PM
She purred, "I'm sorry to hear that," she said. She thought for a moment, "No, I haven't found a tom that interests me," she mewed. "I left my family when I was young," she said.

Brutus chuckled. "A pretty she-cat like you hasn't found a tom, huh? Maybe you scare them away," he teased then cocked his head to the side. "Did they treat you bad or did you decide that you would rather live on your own?"

Slash-GNR
January 29th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Brutus chuckled. "A pretty she-cat like you hasn't found a tom, huh? Maybe you scare them away," he teased then cocked his head to the side. "Did they treat you bad or did you decide that you would rather live on your own?"

Atilla chuckled, "I just don't think they can handle my amazingness," she said bounding over to him. She sat below him. She cocked her head, "I wanted to be on my own," she paused and sighed, "But it has gotten very lonely," she mewed.

CloverWitch
January 29th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Atilla chuckled, "I just don't think they can handle my amazingness," she said bounding over to him. She sat below him. She cocked her head, "I wanted to be on my own," she paused and sighed, "But it has gotten very lonely," she mewed.

He could relate. Despite the fact he had taken up the title as a loner, there were days that even he felt alone. Suddenly, an idea struck his mind. "Atilla, would you like to have a home here? I know that it can be lonely and just having a cat to be around you can help that feeling go away. You can stay in my log if you'd like or make a nest somewhere close to here. A world like this can be harsh to a she-cat," Brutus said and realized that what he said almost sounded like he was asking her a personal question. "I-I'm not asking you to be my mate or anything," he said proudly, looking away and sticking his nose in the air. "But as a denmate."

Slash-GNR
January 29th, 2017, 04:54 PM
He could relate. Despite the fact he had taken up the title as a loner, there were days that even he felt alone. Suddenly, an idea struck his mind. "Atilla, would you like to have a home here? I know that it can be lonely and just having a cat to be around you can help that feeling go away. You can stay in my log if you'd like or make a nest somewhere close to here. A world like this can be harsh to a she-cat," Brutus said and realized that what he said almost sounded like he was asking her a personal question. "I-I'm not asking you to be my mate or anything," he said proudly, looking away and sticking his nose in the air. "But as a denmate."

The female smiled, "I would love that. Thank you," she purred. She licked his cheek in thanks. She liked this male already. The males she had met just wanted to flirt, then leave her, but not this one. "I can stay in the log with you if you want," she said.

CloverWitch
January 29th, 2017, 05:04 PM
The female smiled, "I would love that. Thank you," she purred. She licked his cheek in thanks. She liked this male already. The males she had met just wanted to flirt, then leave her, but not this one. "I can stay in the log with you if you want," she said.

He shuffled his paws, pelt now ruffled with embarrassment. "That would be nice," he said and really looked at Atilla. She indeed was a pretty she-cat and having her around wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. "Erm... would you like to go hunting?" he asked, brushing his tail on her hindquarters.

Slash-GNR
January 30th, 2017, 01:48 PM
He shuffled his paws, pelt now ruffled with embarrassment. "That would be nice," he said and really looked at Atilla. She indeed was a pretty she-cat and having her around wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. "Erm... would you like to go hunting?" he asked, brushing his tail on her hindquarters.

Atilla purred as he offered her to hunt. "Sure," she mewed as she felt his tail rub against her. She rubbed her tail against his side in return. She thought for a moment, 'I think i'm gonna like it here, and him,' she smiled at the thought. Her decietfulness and cheating leaving her.

CloverWitch
January 30th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Atilla purred as he offered her to hunt. "Sure," she mewed as she felt his tail rub against her. She rubbed her tail against his side in return. She thought for a moment, 'I think i'm gonna like it here, and him,' she smiled at the thought. Her decietfulness and cheating leaving her.

"Great!" Brutus bounded off the log, landing back in his patch of grass. Normally, he would suggest fishing but since it was still leaf-bare he didn't want Atilla to get sick from the cold water. However, in front of him there was a lot of woodland and burrows that could easily be filled with prey. His amber gaze flicked over towards Atilla. "Do you know how to hunt in the forest?"