PDA

View Full Version : Magnus's Alleyway || Open ||

doghouse
January 27th, 2017, 12:23 PM
(Ask first)

Sunlight dappled the snow in the cold, dark alley as the long limbed black tom with unkempt fur and emerald green orbs stepped out of a nearby box, a look of weariness upon his face. The air around his home was thick with the stench of rotting twoleg food and monsters, as the alley where he made his home always smelled. He honestly disliked the smell quite a bit, but Magnus couldn't imagine ever living anywhere else, as this was where he'd been born and raised, and the tall dark cat wouldn't leave. This was his home. Nowhere else would ever be as important to him as the cold, dark and reeking alley. Nowhere was perfect, and Magnus's alley was definitely far from it. A flash of movement above him jerked him from his thoughts, and he looked up, green gaze scanning the skies for the source of it. Spotting a fat gray pigeon high above him on the wires, he flicked his tail in amusement, and sat down in the snow, raising a slender paw and giving the pad of it a few strong licks, soothing the wound where he'd scraped it on some rocks while escaping a dog a few sunrises prior. It still hurt a little, and Magnus feared that it may possibly be infected. If so, he would just keep it clean until the infection died down, as a former friend of his had taught him long ago. Of course, that friend had tried to kill him, and now, the only one dead was his friend, as Magnus knew that they had never truly been his friend. Friends weren't supposed to kill each other, were they?
Shaking his head, Magnus stood and poked his head out of the alley, watching monsters roar past, spraying up gray slush behind them with their round black paws that could crush a cat like a dry leaf.

Immacat
January 27th, 2017, 03:31 PM
(Ask first)

Sunlight dappled the snow in the cold, dark alley as the long limbed black tom with unkempt fur and emerald green orbs stepped out of a nearby box, a look of weariness upon his face. The air around his home was thick with the stench of rotting twoleg food and monsters, as the alley where he made his home always smelled. He honestly disliked the smell quite a bit, but Magnus couldn't imagine ever living anywhere else, as this was where he'd been born and raised, and the tall dark cat wouldn't leave. This was his home. Nowhere else would ever be as important to him as the cold, dark and reeking alley. Nowhere was perfect, and Magnus's alley was definitely far from it. A flash of movement above him jerked him from his thoughts, and he looked up, green gaze scanning the skies for the source of it. Spotting a fat gray pigeon high above him on the wires, he flicked his tail in amusement, and sat down in the snow, raising a slender paw and giving the pad of it a few strong licks, soothing the wound where he'd scraped it on some rocks while escaping a dog a few sunrises prior. It still hurt a little, and Magnus feared that it may possibly be infected. If so, he would just keep it clean until the infection died down, as a former friend of his had taught him long ago. Of course, that friend had tried to kill him, and now, the only one dead was his friend, as Magnus knew that they had never truly been his friend. Friends weren't supposed to kill each other, were they?
Shaking his head, Magnus stood and poked his head out of the alley, watching monsters roar past, spraying up gray slush behind them with their round black paws that could crush a cat like a dry leaf.
(Can i join?)

doghouse
January 27th, 2017, 03:33 PM
(Can i join?)
(Sure)

Immacat
January 27th, 2017, 04:21 PM
(Sure)

A really big reddish tom, walked near of the alley, and stopped to walk because his legs was hurting, when he stopped, the tom lay on his stomach, a large scar was in his shoulder, he was holding a hard thing, kinda square, he scratched the thing when he put the thing in the ground ''such a good smell but i can't even open this!'' meowed him annoyed.

(The square thing is a sardine can, also, sorry for really late reply)

doghouse
January 27th, 2017, 04:32 PM
A really big reddish tom, walked near of the alley, and stopped to walk because his legs was hurting, when he stopped, the tom lay on his stomach, a large scar was in his shoulder, he was holding a hard thing, kinda square, he scratched the thing when he put the thing in the ground ''such a good smell but i can't even open this!'' meowed him annoyed.

(The square thing is a sardine can, also, sorry for really late reply)
The salty tang of fish wafted into the alley. He'd smelled this several times before, but never really took any interest in it. Now, as the harsh days of leaf-bare were upon them, it smelled far better than it ever had before, but Magnus paused, as he also smelled a cat, and his fur prickled with unease. He figured that as long as someone was there, he might as well see where they stand in his list of good cats to not kill, and those who're alright to kill. He slid out white claws, that contrasted oddly against his slender and lean frame and black pelt. He looked around, spotting a large ginger tom with something shiny and silver that reflected any light that touched it, making Magnus narrow his vibrant green optics and step forwards. “Hi.” Magnus said in a mildly friendly, cuasual tone that implied him as a sweet, harmless cat, even though, truth be told, he was very far from harmless.

Immacat
January 27th, 2017, 05:04 PM
The salty tang of fish wafted into the alley. He'd smelled this several times before, but never really took any interest in it. Now, as the harsh days of leaf-bare were upon them, it smelled far better than it ever had before, but Magnus paused, as he also smelled a cat, and his fur prickled with unease. He figured that as long as someone was there, he might as well see where they stand in his list of good cats to not kill, and those who're alright to kill. He slid out white claws, that contrasted oddly against his slender and lean frame and black pelt. He looked around, spotting a large ginger tom with something shiny and silver that reflected any light that touched it, making Magnus narrow his vibrant green optics and step forwards. “Hi.” Magnus said in a mildly friendly, cuasual tone that implied him as a sweet, harmless cat, even though, truth be told, he was very far from harmless.

The dark ginger tom responded ''Oh, hi, this is your home? I'm kinda tired'' then, the tom paused, he thought that he was forgetting something ''Oh! i'm rude! I forgot to ask, what is your name?'' trill cheerfully with his gentle voice, then, he bited more and more, until a little hole open in the surface of the strange hard thing, then, he scratched, leaving the hole bigger, the smell of fish was more stronger. The tom pick up a little fish with his mouth, he distanced a bit from the shiny thing, thinking if the tom will not want some of the tiny silver fish.

Slash-GNR
January 27th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Babe padded through the town. The grey and white she-cat stopped as she smelt two unfamiliar scents. She was humming a tune until she ran across the scent. She followed it taking uncautious steps toward the two toms. She stopped as she spotted the pair. She chuckled, "Well, well well, hello there," she smiled. She was a bit of a flirt, but only to toms she actually thought suitable. Spirited Darkness

doghouse
January 27th, 2017, 08:26 PM
The dark ginger tom responded ''Oh, hi, this is your home? I'm kinda tired'' then, the tom paused, he thought that he was forgetting something ''Oh! i'm rude! I forgot to ask, what is your name?'' trill cheerfully with his gentle voice, then, he bited more and more, until a little hole open in the surface of the strange hard thing, then, he scratched, leaving the hole bigger, the smell of fish was more stronger. The tom pick up a little fish with his mouth, he distanced a bit from the shiny thing, thinking if the tom will not want some of the tiny silver fish.
Babe padded through the town. The grey and white she-cat stopped as she smelt two unfamiliar scents. She was humming a tune until she ran across the scent. She followed it taking uncautious steps toward the two toms. She stopped as she spotted the pair. She chuckled, "Well, well well, hello there," she smiled. She was a bit of a flirt, but only to toms she actually thought suitable. Spirited Darkness
Magnus nodded, confirming the large ginger Tom's question, as he was right. This was his home. For a moment, anger glinted dangerously in his emerald hues, but he blinked, and it vanished as quick as it'd appeared, so anyone who saw it might think they imagined it. The long limbed black tom watched the cat cautiously. “Might I ask of yours first? Seeing as you're trespassing on my land.” he turned as a new cat approached. He'd scented them coming shortly before they spoke, and he took half a step towards the gray and white molly. “And here, we have another trespasser.” he added, chuckling quietly to himself, but already, something about the two of them was sparking his anger.

Slash-GNR
January 27th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Magnus nodded, confirming the large ginger Tom's question, as he was right. This was his home. For a moment, anger glinted dangerously in his emerald hues, but he blinked, and it vanished as quick as it'd appeared, so anyone who saw it might think they imagined it. The long limbed black tom watched the cat cautiously. “Might I ask of yours first? Seeing as you're trespassing on my land.” he turned as a new cat approached. He'd scented them coming shortly before they spoke, and he took half a step towards the gray and white molly. “And here, we have another trespasser.” he added, chuckling quietly to himself, but already, something about the two of them was sparking his anger.

"Trespassing?" she asked shaking her head, "I was just merely passing by, until I scented the two of you," she said flicking her white tail tip. "I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid I didn't know you lived her," she mewed. "Mind if I come in though?" she asked. "It already seems your having a get together," she chuckled as she tapped her foot thinking of a tune. "What is you name, if I may ask," she said toward the black lanky tom.

Immacat
January 28th, 2017, 10:17 AM

''I'm Redfur, i'm not a clan cat like my name says, my mother just thought that warriors names are good names'' meowed the large tom, after he has eaten the fish, he turned his ginger and white head to the she-cat ''hello, want some fish?'' he chirped, he don't understand why she chuckled, and thought that Babe was just a random and strange cat, but not a bad cat, while Magnus, he sounded kinda mysterious and bossy for Redfur, but not a villain cat.

( Slash-GNR )

doghouse
January 28th, 2017, 10:46 AM
"Trespassing?" she asked shaking her head, "I was just merely passing by, until I scented the two of you," she said flicking her white tail tip. "I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid I didn't know you lived her," she mewed. "Mind if I come in though?" she asked. "It already seems your having a get together," she chuckled as she tapped her foot thinking of a tune. "What is you name, if I may ask," she said toward the black lanky tom.
''I'm Redfur, i'm not a clan cat like my name says, my mother just thought that warriors names are good names'' meowed the large tom, after he has eaten the fish, he turned his ginger and white head to the she-cat ''hello, want some fish?'' he chirped, he don't understand why she chuckled, and thought that Babe was just a random and strange cat, but not a bad cat, while Magnus, he sounded kinda mysterious and bossy for Redfur, but not a villain cat.

( Slash-GNR )
Magnus dipped his head apologetically, his green orbs glinting with some mixture of hidden emotions. He knew that many saw him as evil, and, looking up at the sky, he knew also that many knew what he'd done, seeing as for a few, he was the last thing they ever saw. Turning his attention back to the tom known as Redfur. “Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Redfur.” his voice had dropped to slow, threatening whisper, although it was unintentional, he just didn't like Clans, nor the cats in them, and he was glad that the tom was not a Clan cat. Several moons ago, he'd had a… quarrel… with the Clans. Returning his attention to the newcomer, he nodded after several moments of hesitation. “By the way, the name's Magnus. You asked earlier.” he added, flicking the tip of his slender black tail in Redfur's general direction.

Slash-GNR
January 28th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Magnus dipped his head apologetically, his green orbs glinting with some mixture of hidden emotions. He knew that many saw him as evil, and, looking up at the sky, he knew also that many knew what he'd done, seeing as for a few, he was the last thing they ever saw. Turning his attention back to the tom known as Redfur. “Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Redfur.” his voice had dropped to slow, threatening whisper, although it was unintentional, he just didn't like Clans, nor the cats in them, and he was glad that the tom was not a Clan cat. Several moons ago, he'd had a… quarrel… with the Clans. Returning his attention to the newcomer, he nodded after several moments of hesitation. “By the way, the name's Magnus. You asked earlier.” he added, flicking the tip of his slender black tail in Redfur's general direction.

Babe looked to the one called Redfur, "No thank you, but thanks," she said shaking her head. She turned her emerald gaze toward the black tom. She sat down now and looked at the pair. "Magnus," she muttered. "Hmm," she said with a chuckle. She shook her head and sighed. "How long have you lived here?" she asked Magnus. She flicked her tail tip as she looked Magnus over, then Redfur to make sure weren't going to attack her. "Oh, and my name's Babe," she mewed.

Immacat
January 28th, 2017, 11:56 AM

''Magnus? It's a beauty name!'' meowed happily Redfur, he rose up and meowed again, ''Can i stay here?'' he moved his tail, letting it up.

(I'm getting off)

doghouse
January 28th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Babe looked to the one called Redfur, "No thank you, but thanks," she said shaking her head. She turned her emerald gaze toward the black tom. She sat down now and looked at the pair. "Magnus," she muttered. "Hmm," she said with a chuckle. She shook her head and sighed. "How long have you lived here?" she asked Magnus. She flicked her tail tip as she looked Magnus over, then Redfur to make sure weren't going to attack her. "Oh, and my name's Babe," she mewed.
''Magnus? It's a beauty name!'' meowed happily Redfur, he rose up and meowed again, ''Can i stay here?'' he moved his tail, letting it up.

(I'm getting off)
Magnus sighed, acknowledging Redfur's comment, although not exactly caring. He didn't honestly like complements on his appearance, name, ect. but he enjoyed compliments on his personality, or abilities. A little surprised by the gray and white molly's question, he gave her an uncertain glance with green hues. “All my life.” the lanky black tom replied, his accent showing through in how he pronounced his words, like some letters he sort of rolled their noises oddly. Flicking the tip of his long, tapering tail, he looked back and forth between the two. “Depends....” he muttered quietly, turning to Babe. “Never heard that one before.” he said, guessing based on the way she acted that she, unlike him, did enjoy complements on her name.

Immacat
January 29th, 2017, 08:01 AM

Magnus sighed, acknowledging Redfur's comment, although not exactly caring. He didn't honestly like complements on his appearance, name, ect. but he enjoyed compliments on his personality, or abilities. A little surprised by the gray and white molly's question, he gave her an uncertain glance with green hues. “All my life.” the lanky black tom replied, his accent showing through in how he pronounced his words, like some letters he sort of rolled their noises oddly. Flicking the tip of his long, tapering tail, he looked back and forth between the two. “Depends....” he muttered quietly, turning to Babe. “Never heard that one before.” he said, guessing based on the way she acted that she, unlike him, did enjoy complements on her name.

The ginger and white tom inclined his head to the left, he never saw a cat don't caring about compliments, but he didn't know if Magnus would accept him in his territory, so, the tom walked into the direction of the end of the alleyway a bit, and he stopped and turned his head to Babe and Magnus, ''Well, i don't need to be here, i was too long'' meowed the tom, then, he paused, and another sound followed the previous sound, ''i will go to the home of my mama, see ya'' meowed Redfur, announcing his goodbye.

Slash-GNR
January 31st, 2017, 11:17 AM

The female looked at Magnus. "Hmm, seems like a nice place you have going on here," she said nodding to the red tom who said he had to go. "You live here by yourself I take it," she mewed as she wrapped her tail around her paws and directed her emerald gaze upon the lanky tom.

doghouse
February 2nd, 2017, 07:41 AM
The female looked at Magnus. "Hmm, seems like a nice place you have going on here," she said nodding to the red tom who said he had to go. "You live here by yourself I take it," she mewed as she wrapped her tail around her paws and directed her emerald gaze upon the lanky tom.
Magnus watched Redfur carefully, his head lowered in a farewell, although his eyes said differently. Something more like a mild relief had entered his gaze. He didn't want a bigger, older, and more experienced cat hanging about in case of.... Disagreements.... Flicking the tip of his long, thin ebony tail,he turned his emerald gaze back to Babe. He nodded, and honestly, he did enjoy company, he just preferred those who were more likey to agree with him. Now, if there were somebody in need, he would help them no matter what, but if they didn't, Magnus was, as odd as it sounded, less likely to be as kind. He flattened his large ears, which looked odd when you took into consideration that his ears went out to the sides. “Yes, but every now and then, I have some company. They never stay long though..” he said, adding that last part in a slightly confused manor, as UE actually was a small bit confused as to why they didn't stay very long. Sure, some thought of him as an evil killer, but even those that didn't never stuck around very long.

Slash-GNR
February 2nd, 2017, 07:56 AM
Magnus watched Redfur carefully, his head lowered in a farewell, although his eyes said differently. Something more like a mild relief had entered his gaze. He didn't want a bigger, older, and more experienced cat hanging about in case of.... Disagreements.... Flicking the tip of his long, thin ebony tail,he turned his emerald gaze back to Babe. He nodded, and honestly, he did enjoy company, he just preferred those who were more likey to agree with him. Now, if there were somebody in need, he would help them no matter what, but if they didn't, Magnus was, as odd as it sounded, less likely to be as kind. He flattened his large ears, which looked odd when you took into consideration that his ears went out to the sides. “Yes, but every now and then, I have some company. They never stay long though..” he said, adding that last part in a slightly confused manor, as UE actually was a small bit confused as to why they didn't stay very long. Sure, some thought of him as an evil killer, but even those that didn't never stuck around very long.

"Hmm, well then, do you wish you had company?" she asked tilting her head. She let her emerald gaze scan the area to get a feel of the place. She flicked her tail tip , then looked back at the ebony, lanky tom. She blinked as she waiting a response.

doghouse
February 2nd, 2017, 04:29 PM
"Hmm, well then, do you wish you had company?" she asked tilting her head. She let her emerald gaze scan the area to get a feel of the place. She flicked her tail tip , then looked back at the ebony, lanky tom. She blinked as she waiting a response.
Magnus said nothing at first, all the emotion left his gaze, and he seemed kind of zoned out, seeing, without really seeing. He was remembering someone that he'd met a moon or two ago, how they'd asked him quite a similar question, and he'd answered differently then he would answer it now. The cat he'd loved had died the very day he'd admitted that he'd loved them, now, he doubted that he would ever love anybody that way again. Refocusing on the present, he looked at Babe, a calmness in his emerald eyes, so calm it seemed almost cold. “Only occasionally, and even so, it's rare anyone sticks around this place long.” he sighed, looking around and wrinkling his nose. The place didn't smell or look great, and yet, he knew that he would never leave.

Slash-GNR
February 2nd, 2017, 04:33 PM
Magnus said nothing at first, all the emotion left his gaze, and he seemed kind of zoned out, seeing, without really seeing. He was remembering someone that he'd met a moon or two ago, how they'd asked him quite a similar question, and he'd answered differently then he would answer it now. The cat he'd loved had died the very day he'd admitted that he'd loved them, now, he doubted that he would ever love anybody that way again. Refocusing on the present, he looked at Babe, a calmness in his emerald eyes, so calm it seemed almost cold. “Only occasionally, and even so, it's rare anyone sticks around this place long.” he sighed, looking around and wrinkling his nose. The place didn't smell or look great, and yet, he knew that he would never leave.

Babe frowned. He looked sad and lonely. It hurt her to see him this way. She cleared her throat lightly, "I can stay with you, if you want," she offered giving a smile. She wanted to stay. However, she did have a tree and a friend. She would visit her friend, he wouldn't mind. She directed her gaze upon Magnus.

doghouse
February 2nd, 2017, 07:19 PM
Babe frowned. He looked sad and lonely. It hurt her to see him this way. She cleared her throat lightly, "I can stay with you, if you want," she offered giving a smile. She wanted to stay. However, she did have a tree and a friend. She would visit her friend, he wouldn't mind. She directed her gaze upon Magnus.
Magnus shifted, raising one paw. It was true, he did get lonely here, but he also knew that it was safer for those around him to well... not be around him. He was a danger to anybody who came close. That was how thungs had always been, and that was how things would always be. He couldn't change his nature, it just wasn't possible. It wouldn't be now, nor ever. Sighing, Magnus turned his back on her so that his face wasn't visible to her.
He needed to think, and to think, he needed to be high up. Heights had always helped him clear his mind, make decisions, and keep him focused. Flicking his tail, the lean, wiry tom padded off several tail lengths, then leaped up, catching his claws on the ladder that led to a narrow walkway on the sides of the alley that crisscrossed the sides. He loved to climb up here and watch things happen. Climbing higher up, he satdoqn on the platform, the ice cold wind flattening his fur to his sides and making him shake with cold.
Looking down at Babe, who was a rather dizzying distance below him, he leaned his head out over the edge, peering at her with bright green eyes. “Perhaps, but I'd need time to think about it!” he had to shout in order to be heard, as the wind tore his words from his maw, making it hard for him to even hear himself. It was colder, windier, and harder to stay upright the higher up he'd gotten, and now he had to crouch, otherwise the winds threatened to blow him off the edge. Settling by the wall, he huddled down and began turning her question over and over in his head, trying to find the best possible answer.
Finally, the lean black tom made his way carefully down, then, one he was at the last ladder, he paused before leaping the two or three fox lengths on to the cold, hard stone. The impact jarred his bones and stung his pads, making him stumble slightly, then he got over the shock and turned back to Babe. “You can stay temporarily.” he said, getting ready to add the rest. Taking a deep breath, he raised his head. “But, if I tell you to go, and to run, do it as fast as you can, no questions asked.” he said.
It wasn't out of hatred that that would happen, but if she put him into a blind rage, he knew that he would attack her without putting a thought to it. He didn't want to hurt anybody, unless they were highly unpleasant and somewhat deserved it. Shaking off those thoughts, he refocused his attention on the molly before him, waiting for her response.

Slash-GNR
February 3rd, 2017, 09:10 AM
Magnus shifted, raising one paw. It was true, he did get lonely here, but he also knew that it was safer for those around him to well... not be around him. He was a danger to anybody who came close. That was how thungs had always been, and that was how things would always be. He couldn't change his nature, it just wasn't possible. It wouldn't be now, nor ever. Sighing, Magnus turned his back on her so that his face wasn't visible to her.
He needed to think, and to think, he needed to be high up. Heights had always helped him clear his mind, make decisions, and keep him focused. Flicking his tail, the lean, wiry tom padded off several tail lengths, then leaped up, catching his claws on the ladder that led to a narrow walkway on the sides of the alley that crisscrossed the sides. He loved to climb up here and watch things happen. Climbing higher up, he satdoqn on the platform, the ice cold wind flattening his fur to his sides and making him shake with cold.
Looking down at Babe, who was a rather dizzying distance below him, he leaned his head out over the edge, peering at her with bright green eyes. “Perhaps, but I'd need time to think about it!” he had to shout in order to be heard, as the wind tore his words from his maw, making it hard for him to even hear himself. It was colder, windier, and harder to stay upright the higher up he'd gotten, and now he had to crouch, otherwise the winds threatened to blow him off the edge. Settling by the wall, he huddled down and began turning her question over and over in his head, trying to find the best possible answer.
Finally, the lean black tom made his way carefully down, then, one he was at the last ladder, he paused before leaping the two or three fox lengths on to the cold, hard stone. The impact jarred his bones and stung his pads, making him stumble slightly, then he got over the shock and turned back to Babe. “You can stay temporarily.” he said, getting ready to add the rest. Taking a deep breath, he raised his head. “But, if I tell you to go, and to run, do it as fast as you can, no questions asked.” he said.
It wasn't out of hatred that that would happen, but if she put him into a blind rage, he knew that he would attack her without putting a thought to it. He didn't want to hurt anybody, unless they were highly unpleasant and somewhat deserved it. Shaking off those thoughts, he refocused his attention on the molly before him, waiting for her response.

Babe watched as the tom went into a strange thinking mood. He leaped high to somewhere she couldn't see. She looked up and tilted her head trying to figure out where he had gone. The grey and white she-cat thought he would leave her there alone, or even worse, attack her. She shuttered at the thought. However, she still smelt the scent of him strong. She smiled that he didn't leave her, but the thought of him attacking her still lingered in her mind. Once she say him coming down, she flicked her tail tip and smiled. He was a odd tom, and she questioned for a split second about why she wanted to stay with him. 'Because your kind,' she began in her head, 'plus he intrigues you,' she smiled at the thought, but she shook her head trying to clear it. The female moved her orbs back to the tom who had began to speak. She nodded as he began, then when he ended, she spoke up, "Ok, yes, I understand," she mewed. She wasn't sure why he made that rule, but she didn't want to make him angry with her already. She then bit her tongue as she opened her her mouth again, "Umm, where do I stay?" she asked. "I mean, I can stay in a terrible place if you wish," she mewed shuffling her paws nervously.

doghouse
February 3rd, 2017, 01:17 PM
Babe watched as the tom went into a strange thinking mood. He leaped high to somewhere she couldn't see. She looked up and tilted her head trying to figure out where he had gone. The grey and white she-cat thought he would leave her there alone, or even worse, attack her. She shuttered at the thought. However, she still smelt the scent of him strong. She smiled that he didn't leave her, but the thought of him attacking her still lingered in her mind. Once she say him coming down, she flicked her tail tip and smiled. He was a odd tom, and she questioned for a split second about why she wanted to stay with him. 'Because your kind,' she began in her head, 'plus he intrigues you,' she smiled at the thought, but she shook her head trying to clear it. The female moved her orbs back to the tom who had began to speak. She nodded as he began, then when he ended, she spoke up, "Ok, yes, I understand," she mewed. She wasn't sure why he made that rule, but she didn't want to make him angry with her already. She then bit her tongue as she opened her her mouth again, "Umm, where do I stay?" she asked. "I mean, I can stay in a terrible place if you wish," she mewed shuffling her paws nervously.
Magnus blinked, both glad and surprised that she'd agreed to his terms. He was a bit glad that she hadn't decided to ask him why that rule was there, but it also confused him. He knew that if he were her, he most definitely would've asked, and then, as he thought about it, he realized that no, he wouldn't have asked, and the lanky black tom was very relieved that she'd not asked him about it. Twitching his whiskers, the emerald eyed Tom motioned with a flick of his tail for Babe to follow, a mildly sneaky, humorous gleam entering his gaze as he padded deeper into the alley, heading for his hiding place. It wasn't every day that he showed somebody this, and felt almost proud of what he was about to show the gray and white molly. Turning, he disappeared behind a dumpster, where the stench of rot forced him to gag and wrinkle his nose in disgust, but then he slipped between a narrow crack in the walls of the alleyway. Though the space was dark and somewhat damp, it opened out into a larger place, almost like a cavern. It smelled strongly of soot, smoke and had area burned pieces of wood scattered here and there. But in the far corner, which, let's be honest, wasn't very far, was a mound of large, pelt like objects that smelled faintly of sheep. Looking up, he saw the sky far above in a narrow opening. This was, as his mother had called it, a fireplace and chimney. Honestly, Magnus didn't care so much as what is was called, as what it was. It was home. He turned around, hoping to see that Babe had followed him. “This is the only dry place in the alley, and you can stay here if ya like, or you can find somewhere else. Entirely your decision. ” he said, half expecting her to choose not to stay here, and half expecting her to choose to stay here.

Slash-GNR
February 7th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Magnus blinked, both glad and surprised that she'd agreed to his terms. He was a bit glad that she hadn't decided to ask him why that rule was there, but it also confused him. He knew that if he were her, he most definitely would've asked, and then, as he thought about it, he realized that no, he wouldn't have asked, and the lanky black tom was very relieved that she'd not asked him about it. Twitching his whiskers, the emerald eyed Tom motioned with a flick of his tail for Babe to follow, a mildly sneaky, humorous gleam entering his gaze as he padded deeper into the alley, heading for his hiding place. It wasn't every day that he showed somebody this, and felt almost proud of what he was about to show the gray and white molly. Turning, he disappeared behind a dumpster, where the stench of rot forced him to gag and wrinkle his nose in disgust, but then he slipped between a narrow crack in the walls of the alleyway. Though the space was dark and somewhat damp, it opened out into a larger place, almost like a cavern. It smelled strongly of soot, smoke and had area burned pieces of wood scattered here and there. But in the far corner, which, let's be honest, wasn't very far, was a mound of large, pelt like objects that smelled faintly of sheep. Looking up, he saw the sky far above in a narrow opening. This was, as his mother had called it, a fireplace and chimney. Honestly, Magnus didn't care so much as what is was called, as what it was. It was home. He turned around, hoping to see that Babe had followed him. “This is the only dry place in the alley, and you can stay here if ya like, or you can find somewhere else. Entirely your decision. ” he said, half expecting her to choose not to stay here, and half expecting her to choose to stay here.

Babe followed after the tom. She coughed a bit as the entered the area that smelled of dead things. She continued on though. Once they reach the area that she would be staying, she looked around and nodded. "No, this is fine. Thank you," she purred looking to Magnus. She sat down and shuffled her paws. "Where will you be staying?" she asked not looking at him.

doghouse
February 7th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Babe followed after the tom. She coughed a bit as the entered the area that smelled of dead things. She continued on though. Once they reach the area that she would be staying, she looked around and nodded. "No, this is fine. Thank you," she purred looking to Magnus. She sat down and shuffled her paws. "Where will you be staying?" she asked not looking at him.
Magnus looked back at where they had come in, wishing that he could just run out and leave, never to come back, but, as a promise he'd made, he wouldn't leave. He wished he could, but he was a cat of his word, and leaving wasn't him. After a few moments longer, he leaped upwards, catching his claws on the edge of the rough reddish stones that the place was made of, then climbing up. About two fox lengths up was a ledge made of wood just large venough for the large, long limbed and lanky tom to fit. Sitting down on it and panting slightly, he peered down, careful not to send soot and ash raining down upon Babe. “Well, there's here, there, and a few other places.” he gestured first to where he sat, then to where Babe was, and then just a vague flick of his tail. Finished with that, Magnus leaped down, his emerald green eyes narrowed into slits so that they appeared to be almost a solid green, as the pupils were very narrow as well. He sat down, wrapping his thin black tail neatly over his paws and waiting.

Slash-GNR
February 7th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Magnus looked back at where they had come in, wishing that he could just run out and leave, never to come back, but, as a promise he'd made, he wouldn't leave. He wished he could, but he was a cat of his word, and leaving wasn't him. After a few moments longer, he leaped upwards, catching his claws on the edge of the rough reddish stones that the place was made of, then climbing up. About two fox lengths up was a ledge made of wood just large venough for the large, long limbed and lanky tom to fit. Sitting down on it and panting slightly, he peered down, careful not to send soot and ash raining down upon Babe. “Well, there's here, there, and a few other places.” he gestured first to where he sat, then to where Babe was, and then just a vague flick of his tail. Finished with that, Magnus leaped down, his emerald green eyes narrowed into slits so that they appeared to be almost a solid green, as the pupils were very narrow as well. He sat down, wrapping his thin black tail neatly over his paws and waiting.

"I'm perfectly fine where I am. You can stay where ever you with though. I'm not in charge of you," she mewed. She shook her pelt as the ash rained down upon her. She then sneezed and pawed at her nose. "I'm not..." she paused, "Used to this type of place," she chuckled looking at the tall tom who sat down in front of her. "How did you come to live here?" she asked tilting her head to one side. Magnus intrigued her. He seemed to mysterious for his own good. She laid her emerald eyes upon him wondering if he would flee or respond to her question.

doghouse
February 8th, 2017, 08:33 AM
"I'm perfectly fine where I am. You can stay where ever you with though. I'm not in charge of you," she mewed. She shook her pelt as the ash rained down upon her. She then sneezed and pawed at her nose. "I'm not..." she paused, "Used to this type of place," she chuckled looking at the tall tom who sat down in front of her. "How did you come to live here?" she asked tilting her head to one side. Magnus intrigued her. He seemed to mysterious for his own good. She laid her emerald eyes upon him wondering if he would flee or respond to her question.
[CENTER]Magnus nodded, understanding what she meant. Even he sneezed due to the soot and ash now and then, but since he'd spent all his life living here, it honestly didn't bother him very much. Certainly less than it would any cat who hadn't been around this sort of stuff a lot. At her next question, he flicked his tail, then settled on to his side, crossing his forepaws out in front of him and propping his front half up sort of before opening his mouth to speak. “Well, my mother brought me here when I was very young, and I've lived here ever since. I promised her that I wouldn't leave. And honestly, I enjoy it here.” the sleek black tom explained, closing his eyes, trying to picture his mother, still hopeful that she would return.

Slash-GNR
February 9th, 2017, 04:03 PM
[CENTER]Magnus nodded, understanding what she meant. Even he sneezed due to the soot and ash now and then, but since he'd spent all his life living here, it honestly didn't bother him very much. Certainly less than it would any cat who hadn't been around this sort of stuff a lot. At her next question, he flicked his tail, then settled on to his side, crossing his forepaws out in front of him and propping his front half up sort of before opening his mouth to speak. “Well, my mother brought me here when I was very young, and I've lived here ever since. I promised her that I wouldn't leave. And honestly, I enjoy it here.” the sleek black tom explained, closing his eyes, trying to picture his mother, still hopeful that she would return.

Babe purred as the tom explained. She didn't think he was that bad, or at all bad. She hoped that the pair of them would become great friends, but sometimes, so far, she felt a bit scared of him, but not really. It was a hard feeling to explain. She had just met him, so she wasn't sure if he would betray her, or abuse her kindness to him, and if he did, then she wouldn't know what to do. However, she shook these thoughts from her mind as she looked at the tom who had now closed his eyes. She purred louder. He seemed to be thinking of something nice. "Well," she began, "I think you are lovely for doing that," she mewed giving him a kind smile. "And this place..." she trailed off, "Is perfect," she purred.

doghouse
February 11th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Babe purred as the tom explained. She didn't think he was that bad, or at all bad. She hoped that the pair of them would become great friends, but sometimes, so far, she felt a bit scared of him, but not really. It was a hard feeling to explain. She had just met him, so she wasn't sure if he would betray her, or abuse her kindness to him, and if he did, then she wouldn't know what to do. However, she shook these thoughts from her mind as she looked at the tom who had now closed his eyes. She purred louder. He seemed to be thinking of something nice. "Well," she began, "I think you are lovely for doing that," she mewed giving him a kind smile. "And this place..." she trailed off, "Is perfect," she purred.
Magnus looked at her, a hint of irritation entering his gaze. Compliments iike that tended. Mainly because of how little he ever heard them. He still wasn't so sure he liked Babe, although he would try, but if she turned out to be too irritating or sparked his anger a little too much, it was likely he would disappear iinto a rage and attack. He didn't want that, but if it happened, he would be helpless to stop it, and would lose himself in it, although only for a short period of time. “No.... lovely, is not the word I would use.... It's a little bit different from that.” he said, only partially hoping that she understood. Most of him hoped he wouldn't, and he hoped that the uncertainty wasn't visible iin his expression. Knowing that it could be, Magnus turned his head away, wishing he had never even said that. Sighing, the lanky black tomcat looked back at Babe, then closed his emerald hues, if only for a moment.

Slash-GNR
February 11th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Magnus looked at her, a hint of irritation entering his gaze. Compliments iike that tended. Mainly because of how little he ever heard them. He still wasn't so sure he liked Babe, although he would try, but if she turned out to be too irritating or sparked his anger a little too much, it was likely he would disappear iinto a rage and attack. He didn't want that, but if it happened, he would be helpless to stop it, and would lose himself in it, although only for a short period of time. “No.... lovely, is not the word I would use.... It's a little bit different from that.” he said, only partially hoping that she understood. Most of him hoped he wouldn't, and he hoped that the uncertainty wasn't visible iin his expression. Knowing that it could be, Magnus turned his head away, wishing he had never even said that. Sighing, the lanky black tomcat looked back at Babe, then closed his emerald hues, if only for a moment.

Babe tilted her head as she could see his feeling in his eyes change. The grey and white she-cat backed up a bit thinking he was going to lash out at her. However, her hind leg hit the back of a hard surface, so she had no where to go. When he began to speak she thought he would give her harsh words, h=but instead, he just gave normal conversation. She tilted her head then shook it. She sat back down up against the wall. "Magnus," she sighed, "How do you want me to talk to you? I'm not going to insult you all the time. I just can't. even if you commanded me to, I'm afraid I would have to disobey," she mewed. "Even though I agreed to obey you earlier," She mewed. Babe flicked her tail tip. "I am trying. I really am," she mewed, "but you confuse me. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, but I just never met a cat like you, and my mind is having a bit of a problem trying to figure you out, but I know I will do my best to be the cat that will not put you on the edge," she ended. The she-cat didn't even think he would understand her thinking. Not many cats did anyway.

doghouse
February 12th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Babe tilted her head as she could see his feeling in his eyes change. The grey and white she-cat backed up a bit thinking he was going to lash out at her. However, her hind leg hit the back of a hard surface, so she had no where to go. When he began to speak she thought he would give her harsh words, h=but instead, he just gave normal conversation. She tilted her head then shook it. She sat back down up against the wall. "Magnus," she sighed, "How do you want me to talk to you? I'm not going to insult you all the time. I just can't. even if you commanded me to, I'm afraid I would have to disobey," she mewed. "Even though I agreed to obey you earlier," She mewed. Babe flicked her tail tip. "I am trying. I really am," she mewed, "but you confuse me. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, but I just never met a cat like you, and my mind is having a bit of a problem trying to figure you out, but I know I will do my best to be the cat that will not put you on the edge," she ended. The she-cat didn't even think he would understand her thinking. Not many cats did anyway.
He paused, seeing that she looked almost scared, but was a bit surprised as she spoke. Not so much her tone of voice, but more, what's he said. “What? You think I want to be insulted....” he sighed, flicking his tail, about to say more when she continued, and he paused, mouth slightly open. He tilted his head, then stared at her, his emerald hues glinting coldly. “Perhaps ii don't want to be figured out. But please, by all means, try no harder. I will try not to get angry. But I promise nothing.” he replied, his voice having dropped to a low whisdper, a slight hint of menace in his tone. But quickly, Magnus shook his head and turned away slightly. He wasn't trying to sound threatening, but it came to him naturally and when he didn't anticipate it, and so he could do practically nothing to keep it from both his voice and gaze.

Slash-GNR
February 14th, 2017, 10:40 AM
He paused, seeing that she looked almost scared, but was a bit surprised as she spoke. Not so much her tone of voice, but more, what's he said. “What? You think I want to be insulted....” he sighed, flicking his tail, about to say more when she continued, and he paused, mouth slightly open. He tilted his head, then stared at her, his emerald hues glinting coldly. “Perhaps ii don't want to be figured out. But please, by all means, try no harder. I will try not to get angry. But I promise nothing.” he replied, his voice having dropped to a low whisdper, a slight hint of menace in his tone. But quickly, Magnus shook his head and turned away slightly. He wasn't trying to sound threatening, but it came to him naturally and when he didn't anticipate it, and so he could do practically nothing to keep it from both his voice and gaze.

The she-cat shook her head and chuckled, "No, I don't think you want to be insulted. I just don't know how to act around you is all," she smiled looking at the ground. She then looked up, "No, I will try. I don't stop trying," she mewed. "I just not like that. I want to do my best. Specially for you," she mewed. Babe shuffled her paws on the ground thinking the tom would take her words in a wrong way. "I mean, you are letting me stay here," she said looking at him and tilting her head.

doghouse
February 14th, 2017, 07:27 PM
The she-cat shook her head and chuckled, "No, I don't think you want to be insulted. I just don't know how to act around you is all," she smiled looking at the ground. She then looked up, "No, I will try. I don't stop trying," she mewed. "I just not like that. I want to do my best. Specially for you," she mewed. Babe shuffled her paws on the ground thinking the tom would take her words in a wrong way. "I mean, you are letting me stay here," she said looking at him and tilting her head.
Magnus shook his head very slightly, not sure what she was playing at, although he was almost certain that she was playing at something, he just wasn't sure what. “Well, assuming you're not a natural cat-killer, then act naturally. ” he replied, licking a paw and drawing it over his ears in a calm manner, as if he didn't really notice that she seemed almost tense to him. He tilted his head, wondering if she was trying to lure him in and kill him, although he suspected not. Whatever she was doing, he knew that there was no way he would fall for it.

Slash-GNR
February 14th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Magnus shook his head very slightly, not sure what she was playing at, although he was almost certain that she was playing at something, he just wasn't sure what. “Well, assuming you're not a natural cat-killer, then act naturally. ” he replied, licking a paw and drawing it over his ears in a calm manner, as if he didn't really notice that she seemed almost tense to him. He tilted his head, wondering if she was trying to lure him in and kill him, although he suspected not. Whatever she was doing, he knew that there was no way he would fall for it.

Babe chuckled and shook her head, "I'm pretty sure I don't kill cats. I mean, I never had," she responded tilting her head at the lanky tom. "I am acting naturally," she said. The female then looked around with her green orbs. The room was full of ash particles, which made her sneeze as she remembered where they were. "Are you a natural cat killer?" she asked looking him over. She copied him as she licked her paw and ran it over her ear as she turned her head back toward Magnus's way.

doghouse
February 14th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Babe chuckled and shook her head, "I'm pretty sure I don't kill cats. I mean, I never had," she responded tilting her head at the lanky tom. "I am acting naturally," she said. The female then looked around with her green orbs. The room was full of ash particles, which made her sneeze as she remembered where they were. "Are you a natural cat killer?" she asked looking him over. She copied him as she licked her paw and ran it over her ear as she turned her head back toward Magnus's way.
He nodded, looking towards the entrance and keeping his emerald gaze fixated there, peering through the sooty darkness to the entrance where light streamed in. He passed his tongue over his maw, trying to figure out what he was smelling. Turning back, although somewhat uneasily at her next question, his neck fur and hackles prickling with discomfort. He hoped that it wasn't obvious as to what his answer was. “Not usually.” he muttered, deciding that lying would help no one.

Slash-GNR
February 14th, 2017, 07:45 PM
He nodded, looking towards the entrance and keeping his emerald gaze fixated there, peering through the sooty darkness to the entrance where light streamed in. He passed his tongue over his maw, trying to figure out what he was smelling. Turning back, although somewhat uneasily at her next question, his neck fur and hackles prickling with discomfort. He hoped that it wasn't obvious as to what his answer was. “Not usually.” he muttered, deciding that lying would help no one.

"Hmm, so you have killed before? For sport or for a reason?" she asked narrowing her gaze at the tom. She tried to read his mind, to read his heart. She needed to know more about this male. He was mysterious and intriguing. She didn't know why, but he just was. She drawed back her head as she sat on her haunches and drawed her feet up into her chest sitting like a human. She studied him for a moment as she sat in the position.

doghouse
February 16th, 2017, 08:04 PM
"Hmm, so you have killed before? For sport or for a reason?" she asked narrowing her gaze at the tom. She tried to read his mind, to read his heart. She needed to know more about this male. He was mysterious and intriguing. She didn't know why, but he just was. She drawed back her head as she sat on her haunches and drawed her feet up into her chest sitting like a human. She studied him for a moment as she sat in the position.
He sort of wished that he were alone, and she were not here how, as then he wouldn't have to be answering this question, but lying would get him nowhere, and Magnus rather doubted that she would give up on this question, as it would only make her more curious if he brushed aside this question like an irritating patch of grass. “When necessary.” the lanky black Tom replied stiffly, passing his tongue over his maw as if there were a bad taste in his mouth. It was a simple way to answer both questions while giving away little, but a hopefully satisfying answer. If it wasn't, then he had made a terrible mistake, and he pulled back his lips, then quickly ducked his long, thin head, hoping that Babe hadn't noticed his growing discomfort.

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 09:41 AM
He sort of wished that he were alone, and she were not here how, as then he wouldn't have to be answering this question, but lying would get him nowhere, and Magnus rather doubted that she would give up on this question, as it would only make her more curious if he brushed aside this question like an irritating patch of grass. “When necessary.” the lanky black Tom replied stiffly, passing his tongue over his maw as if there were a bad taste in his mouth. It was a simple way to answer both questions while giving away little, but a hopefully satisfying answer. If it wasn't, then he had made a terrible mistake, and he pulled back his lips, then quickly ducked his long, thin head, hoping that Babe hadn't noticed his growing discomfort.

The she-cat nodded as she twitched her tail tip. "Then in that case, I am fine with that," she mewed. "You seem kind enough," she said trying not to make him sound like a best cat in the world. Apparently that made him feel weird. "So, what shall we do now?" she asked tilting her head as she got up and placed her paws on the side of the wall making them black. "Hmm," she muttered as she looked around again. She then came back down and turned around facing the tom as she smiled at him.

doghouse
February 24th, 2017, 06:38 PM
The she-cat nodded as she twitched her tail tip. "Then in that case, I am fine with that," she mewed. "You seem kind enough," she said trying not to make him sound like a best cat in the world. Apparently that made him feel weird. "So, what shall we do now?" she asked tilting her head as she got up and placed her paws on the side of the wall making them black. "Hmm," she muttered as she looked around again. She then came back down and turned around facing the tom as she smiled at him.
Magnus flattened his ears, trying to ignore the annoyance that was nagging at the back of his mind. He wasn't annoyed at Babe, but rather, at himself. He was annoyed that he'd given in to the molly, and annoyed with himself for not saying no and stalking off as if he'd never encountered her, but nevertheless, he had given in, he had okayed her staying here, and he hadn't stalked off. Grunting, the lanky black tom stood up. “How about we eat?” he said, chuckling slighty. Already, he was on his way out, tail tip flicking back and forth. He knew just the place. Stopping, he looked over his shoulder. “How does leftovers sound?” he added, scenting the air, tasting the strong, sweet smell of twoleg food being lightly burned in one of the dens, his paws itching to find a good dumpster, where twoleg food could often be found.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 25th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Can I Have Snipy Join?)