PDA

View Full Version : Sagewhisker's Kits

Sage
January 26th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Ok so this plot is about my cat [Sagewhisker (http://accidentshappenatwco.weebly.com/sagewhisker.html)] and Suspiciousmindz's [Blazingstar (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/blazingstorm.html)].

Sagewhisker has recently been rejected by Blazingstar, as Sagewhisker rejected him before. Soon after, she starts to hang out with [Tom 1]. A few weeks later, Sagewhisker realizes she is expecting kits. When the kits are born all look like Sagewhisker except for one, whick looks like Blazingstar, giving away that the kits are his. Sagewhisker tells Blazingstar about the kits, but he denies the fact they are his, but he agrees to still be part of their lives. Then Sagewhisker will go back to [Tom 1] and tell them that the kits are his. [Tom 1] will react in a negative way, saying that he never wanted to be a father, rejecting Sagewhisker and her kits. Sagewhisker will then go back to Blazingstar. The rest will branch from there.

The role needed is Tom 1.
The kits have already been chosen so please don't ask to RP one of them!

Here are the forms:

With Link:

Name:
Link:
Other/Questions:
Activity Level:
Rp Sample:

Without Link:

Name:
Personality:
Other/Questions:
Activity Level:
Rp Sample:

**Rp Sample is not needed if we have Rped together.**

Silhouettes
January 26th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Are the kits needed? (Sorry if that sounded rude O,O)

Sage
January 27th, 2017, 04:44 AM
Okay guys so the Rpers of the kits have already been chosen. We just need the role of Tom 1.

Silhouettes
January 27th, 2017, 06:43 AM
Okie, sorry if I bugged you!

mapledash
January 27th, 2017, 09:14 AM
S A G I E

Name: Mapledash

Link: http://mapledashcharacters.weebly.com/mapledash.html

Other/Questions: Does Tom 1 have to be windclan? Otherwise this could be interesting :)

Activity Level: 8/10 (Tho all my rp are dead due to gathering xD)

Rp Sample: [This may remind you something]

Mapledash absently walked towards the windclan border, trying to forget what his apprentice said. --How did they even know? Did I reveal my feelings at some point? When did I get so emotional? Damm it.-- he cursed under his breath at his incompetence. The only thing that he had in mind right now was Sagewhisker. He was suposed to meet her here on the border before the gathering took place. --Let's just hope they'll be there...-- he prayed. His paws had quickly led him to the designed rendezvous point, and before he could think, he hid in a nearby tree, climbing by clawing at the bark with anger and determination tangled up. It definitely exhausted him faster, but he had to get it out of his muscles before it clustered into an emotional bomb.

He arrived at the second lowest branch, well hidden by some others and a bunch of leaves. The snow had fallen when he climbed up, and the branch hid his ginger pelt. He sat on the branch and waited for sagewhisker to come to the said meeting point. "Wonder if she'll even remember we were suposed to meet. I bet she is way too busy in windclan right now. Maybe Jaypaw was right, I think I'm the only one having troubles, but what could she be going through? Ughhh.." he grunted, giving the branch a swipe. --I did get too emotional, didn't I?-- he realised, laying his head on his front paws. He wondered how mad his former mentor would be if he discovered mapledash became one of those emotional freaks crying over anything. He started getting lost in his thoughts again, hunted by his past mentor once more. At least with the gathering occuring, he wouldn't have to watch for any cats from the other clans, or his own, sneaking up and spying on him.

AbsurdJinx
January 27th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Name: Sandthistle
Appearance: ref (http://warriors-prelude.weebly.com/uploads/2/5/0/4/25043726/8538247.jpg?243)
Personality:
Intelligent; Loyal; Witty;
Ambitious; Stubborn; Soft;
Blunt; Erratic; Willful;
Other/Questions: Nada c=
Activity Level: 8/10
Rp Sample: [here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=149119#post149119)]

Augustus' ears picked up the aimless steps of a fellow cat, and his head sharply swiveled to follow the sounds. His muscles tensed, and he shifted in his current position until he was prepared to shoot to his paws in a moments' notice. His thin tail whisked cautiously behind him, and his whiskers twitched as he opened his mouth slightly to scent the air. A rather tangy scent wafted towards him - nothing he was unfamiliar with as the Dusk Syndicate was flooding with foul smells.

Quickly, before he could pinpoint the stranger's location via scent, he saw her. His yellow-green eyes sparkled with interest. The slender yet muscular she-cat appeared familiar - where had he seen her? That'll bother me all day, he thought in annoyance. With a quiet grunt of frustration towards his mind, Augustus rose to his paws. He was a tall tomcat, towering over a majority of cats. It was rare for someone to be larger in height than he. Along with his insane height, he was more than slim than muscular. However, because he was so slender, his muscle was visible beneath a layer of thin, black fur. His ears were large, and rounded; they may even be bigger than his triangular head when combined. His tail resemble that of a rat's, thin and long. His features were sharp, and because his head was so small his eyes popped. They may be his most favorable feature - his eyes, that is. His pelt was black - not an ounce of a different color among the dark shade. His paw pads were dark gray, as is his nose. Even his whiskers were dark. Besides the light pink of his ear leather, his eyes were the only color that were not shadowy.

As Augustus studied the black-pelted molly, he considered his options.She hadn't noticed him yet... Should he abandon her to helplessly wonder? Perhaps he should approach her? She owned a stocky build, and was no doubt a skilled fighter. However, he was trained to fight, and if things went wrong, he was convinced he could win in a battle against her. Nothing to worry about, he silently assured himself. With a brief sigh, he adopted a cocky stance, and padded over to her. His steps were heavy as to announce to the unknown she-cat that he was there, and nearing her.

``Hey, stranger,`` He drawled. Augustus raked his gaze over her, his eyes continuing to gleam with interest. His nose twitched as he attempted to recognize her whether it be through scent or sight. That's it! ShadowClan! The battle of ShadowClan. How did I not recognize her? Days before the battle, a Dusk Syndicate cat named Rook had sent patrols to each Clan to observe their ways of life. Augustus and a fellow tom visited ShadowClan. He remembered seeing the black she-cat before him at the Clan camp. ``Oh, wait a second! I do remember you! ShadowClan, hm? I don't think I caught your name, though. Which reminds me - I'm Augustus, and you're within the Dusk Syndicate territory.``

Sage
January 27th, 2017, 09:27 PM
S A G I E

Name: Mapledash

Link: http://mapledashcharacters.weebly.com/mapledash.html

Other/Questions: Does Tom 1 have to be windclan? Otherwise this could be interesting :)

Activity Level: 8/10 (Tho all my rp are dead due to gathering xD)

Rp Sample: [This may remind you something]

Mapledash absently walked towards the windclan border, trying to forget what his apprentice said. --How did they even know? Did I reveal my feelings at some point? When did I get so emotional? Damm it.-- he cursed under his breath at his incompetence. The only thing that he had in mind right now was Sagewhisker. He was suposed to meet her here on the border before the gathering took place. --Let's just hope they'll be there...-- he prayed. His paws had quickly led him to the designed rendezvous point, and before he could think, he hid in a nearby tree, climbing by clawing at the bark with anger and determination tangled up. It definitely exhausted him faster, but he had to get it out of his muscles before it clustered into an emotional bomb.

He arrived at the second lowest branch, well hidden by some others and a bunch of leaves. The snow had fallen when he climbed up, and the branch hid his ginger pelt. He sat on the branch and waited for sagewhisker to come to the said meeting point. "Wonder if she'll even remember we were suposed to meet. I bet she is way too busy in windclan right now. Maybe Jaypaw was right, I think I'm the only one having troubles, but what could she be going through? Ughhh.." he grunted, giving the branch a swipe. --I did get too emotional, didn't I?-- he realised, laying his head on his front paws. He wondered how mad his former mentor would be if he discovered mapledash became one of those emotional freaks crying over anything. He started getting lost in his thoughts again, hunted by his past mentor once more. At least with the gathering occuring, he wouldn't have to watch for any cats from the other clans, or his own, sneaking up and spying on him.
Sorry to say, but they have to be in WC :c

Empress Of Evil
January 28th, 2017, 01:04 AM
Name: Assetclaw
Appearance: Here (https://postimg.org/gallery/10dzbt5su/)
Personality: A big flirt, but a really good helper. Assetclaw, like his name might suggest, is the cat who will always give you a helping paw whenever and wherever it's needed. He enjoys helping others, it makes him feel happy to be of use. Assetclaw is bright and friendly, he likes talking to others and is a very open cat. He introduces himself to new cats with confidence, using charm and friendliness to win over their friendship, not matter how long it takes.
Assetclaw is a MASSIVE flirt. He will flirt with absolutely anyone, and anything. He flirts with any gender, and could flirt with a tree if he wanted to. Being the charming cat he is, he does gain himself quite a few followers. But to him, they're nothing more then friends. He just doesn't feel the same way. If you really want to win Assetclaw's heart over, you'll need to show him some good flirting skills and a kind personality. Assetclaw is indeed looking for someone to settle down with, and once he does, he will stop flirting with everyone, but for now he'll flirt with whatever he can.
Despite being a massive flirt, Assetclaw gets jealous easily. Like super easily. Once he's jealous, he isn't the kindest cat on the planet and isn't going to be afraid to completely ditch you for who knows how long. This makes him quite the hypocrite. Often earning himself a few enemies that dislike him for just this reason. He doesn't really seem to notice it though, and everytime someone points it out, he ignores them.
Unfortunately, Assetclaw isn't a very strict follower of the Warrior Code. He does believe in StarClan, but he feels like some of the rules in the Warrior Code just need to be broken sometimes. He respects clan borders, listens to the leader, lets the queens and elders eat first, but when needed he will tend to often break a few rules in the Code. Quite the daredevil, and very adventurous, he likes to explore and let his mind be free. He doesn't like feeling confined. Like literally. He's claustrophobic.
Other/Questions: Nothing
Activity Level: 8-9/10
RP Sample: We've RP'ed ^^

FlashFanatic
January 28th, 2017, 06:16 AM
Name: Aspenblaze
Appearance: Derpy (http://wcokittiessite.weebly.com/uploads/8/1/2/3/81231750/195477815.jpg)
Personality:
Handsome and nice
Aspenblaze is a handsome tom, but he doesn't really notice it. He is kind all around, and believes that everyone is good.He is a great cat to be around, and when you are sad, he will try to cheer you up in any way possible. He will offer almost anything to anyone who is feeling blue, or in trouble. About him being handsome, he doesn't really notice it. Many cats flock him like sheep following the herding dog. One time, he had to run all the way out of the clan to make them stop following him. He has always supposted his clan through trobled times, from emotional and phisical support.

Great hunter and fighter, but stubborn
Aspenblaze is a great hunter and fierce fighter, but is quite stubborn. He likes to get his way, and will rarely take no for an answer. This trait came from when he was a kit, because he always felt left out. Some cats are stubborn, and pout a lot, but he is a different kind of stubborn. He is nice, but he won't take no for an answer. Besides that, he is a great addition to the clan in hunting. He may not be the best fighter, but he sure is the feircest!

Funny, but easily distracted
Aspenblaze has a great sense of humor, and likes to make jokes. He isn't one to mess around though. He has high work ethic, which can sometimes be a good thing. He likes to get stuff done, but sometimes he is too focused in his work to bother with anything. Besides, that hardly ever happens, because he is easily distracted. Some days, you can see him chasing a butterfly around, just for the pure enjoyment. Because of that, he also gets embarrased. He is also very funny. He doesn't like to pull pranks, or tease other cats, but he does like to make dumb jokes. Because his jokes are dumb, maky people laugh at him, not with him.

Positive Traits
~ Great hunter
~ Handsome
~ Nice

Neutral Traits
~Clumsy
~Great work ethic
~Great cleanliness

Negative Traits
~Easily distracted
~Stubborn
~Not the smartest
Other/Questions:
Activity Level:
Rp Sample: Taken from here
The brown tabby stared off into space, thinking about the moor, and how beautiful it was. Then, she thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan. She shuddered at the thought of being under trees, all day, every day. Then she thought about Riverclan. They were their own category. They were the fish. One time, she had a dream where Riverclan was attacking, but they had scales and fins. Then they all died, because they were out of the water. Snapping out of her thought, she realized that Morningbreeze had said something. She felt stupid. But, she always zones off like that. At that moment, she knew what he had said. "They're probably jealous that we can run so fast." She chuckled.

Bramblespeck was just about to share her weird Riverclan dream, when Morningbreeze said something again. After he said that, she immediately thought of the horrors she went through. Having no family thst she knew of, it pained her to see her clanmates drop, one by one. She fared pretty well, but gained some scars. She looked down at her leg, and saw the scar. She shook her head, trying to stop thinking about it. She was probably the most relieved cat, now that the old leaders were back. Realizing that she never answered his question, Bramblespeck looked up, and at Morningbreeze. "I'm doing fine. Just a bit worried." She lied. "So, what do you want to do now?"

TECHNICALLY... Aspenblaze is Blazingstorm[star]'s borther, so if he was chosen for this plot, that would just be weird...

Sage
January 28th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Okay so I'm choosing now because I really need to start Rping XD

So it was really close between two of the forms, but I have made my decision.

The chosen cat is.....

Empress Of Evil

Assetclaw!

I will PM you in a bit about when we should start Rping.

Empress Of Evil
January 28th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Okay so I'm choosing now because I really need to start Rping XD

So it was really close between two of the forms, but I have made my decision.

The chosen cat is.....

Empress Of Evil

Assetclaw!

I will PM you in a bit about when we should start Rping.

Yay! Thanks so much! Just PM me whenever RP starts ^^

Sage
January 28th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Yay! Thanks so much! Just PM me whenever RP starts ^^
Okay. c: