PDA

View Full Version : Megan's Tunnel home

Ghostly Cristalline
January 26th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Megan walked on a dark path in her home underneath the ground. She sniffed the air and scented a mouse. She quietly snuck close to the small body then slashed it's throat killing it. She walked back through the tunnels with her kill to an underground clearing. She sat down in her nest.

justice
January 26th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Bijou a tabby cat scented the tantalizing smell of freshly killed mouse. She had been lost in the tunnels for days now and had not eaten as well.
She followed the smell to see a cat carrying a freshly killed mouse to her nest in her clearing.
Bijou was unsure whether to introduce herself to this cat but at the same time the smell of fresh kill was tempting her, Bijou licked her lips but decided that she wasn't strong enough to take on this cat. Just as she was leaving, she hit a small stone with a clumsy paw, the small stone rolled along the ground with a small thump. Bijou Froze,"Did that cat hear me?" she thought.

Ghostly Cristalline
January 26th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Bijou a tabby cat scented the tantalizing smell of freshly killed mouse. She had been lost in the tunnels for days now and had not eaten as well.
She followed the smell to see a cat carrying a freshly killed mouse to her nest in her clearing.
Bijou was unsure whether to introduce herself to this cat but at the same time the smell of fresh kill was tempting her, Bijou licked her lips but decided that she wasn't strong enough to take on this cat. Just as she was leaving, she hit a small stone with a clumsy paw, the small stone rolled along the ground with a small thump. Bijou Froze,"Did that cat hear me?" she thought.

"Hello is someone there? " howled Megan with a sense of hope. She hadn't seen or heard anyone for a long time. She smelled a cat and put her freshly killed mouse down in her nest. She walked over to the scent of cat. "I know your there. I can also feel your hunger. Do you want my mouse. " she meowed feeling another cat next to her.

justice
January 27th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Bijou knew that she had been found out,"yes please, I'm so sorry for sneaking up on you like that, I was just really hungry." she meowed.
Bijou decided to believe that this cat was friendly and introduced herself, "Hi my name is Bijou what's yours?".

Ghostly Cristalline
January 30th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Bijou knew that she had been found out,"yes please, I'm so sorry for sneaking up on you like that, I was just really hungry." she meowed.
Bijou decided to believe that this cat was friendly and introduced herself, "Hi my name is Bijou what's yours?".

"My names Megan. There's no need to worry, I've never hurt anyone. I can't even see anything because of my blindness." Meowed Megan. She scented a rabbit in the tunnels and snuck up on it. Without making a noise she jumped on top of it, killing it with a deadly bite. She walked back over to Bijou.