PDA

View Full Version : A Quiet Clearing (OPEN)

sab700
January 26th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Having almost reached the borders of the Clans Hazelblaze stops to rest in a quiet clearing with her kits.

"This way my little ones" Hazelblaze mewed herding her small family into the relative saftey of the clearing. "It's not far away now, you should be safe here." Lostkit looked up at his mother, his big blue eyes focused on her green ones, "Safe now mama?" He questions.
"Almost my dear, Almost..."

Skulley
January 26th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Soot awoke to the sound of talking and looked down from her resting place in an oak tree. She watches from her spot in the tree since the large gash in her shoulder makes it hard for her to move.

sab700
January 26th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Gaining a little courage Lostkit scampered a little away from his mother And began to explore the clearing a little, crouching and pouncing on leaves as the fell from the trees.
"When we get to Shadowclan, they'll teach you to catch more than leaves, better than I ever could."

Skulley
January 26th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Soot quietly chuckled from her spot in the tree and thought: (maybe it's time for me to show myself...) soot then starts to quietly and carefully climb down the tree. Wincing in pain with each step.

sab700
January 26th, 2017, 02:01 PM
"Lostkit, come here." Hazelblaze called out her voice firm as her ears flicked, picking up on a slight disturbance around her. Tucking both of her kits out of sight much to the annoyance of Lostkit. Hazelblaze stood protectivly in front of them, ready to defend her family.

Skulley
January 26th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Soot limped over to the queen and her kits. "I promise you, I am no threat to you and your kits. I'm merely curious about who's in my territory."

sab700
January 26th, 2017, 02:13 PM
"With an injury like that you wouldn't be, even if that was your intention." Hazelblaze studied the other cats shoulder, hoping that the injury wasn't as bad as the cat's movements made it seem.

"Hello!" Lostkit called jumping out from behind his mother. "Lostkit. What did I tell you?"

Skulley
January 26th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Soot just snorted. "Trust me, even if I wanted to attack you. I couldn't." Soot looks down at the ground. "I'm looking for my little sister Brook. She's just a little older than your kits."

sab700
January 26th, 2017, 02:25 PM
"A little older than my kits?" She asked, shock registering on the brown tabby's face. "How can you just lose sight of such a young kitten? Whether it's your sibling or your own kit, kittens need looking after."

Skulley
January 26th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Soot looked away in shame. "IT wasn't my fault! Some big cats were chasing after us and, they managed to corner us. I told Brook to run away. She did, and I fought them so she could escape. I can't find her anywhere." Soot looks up. "Can you please help me find my sister?"

sab700
January 26th, 2017, 02:34 PM
"I could try. Though I don't want to either of my own kits alone." Pausing Hazelblaze looked around, before her gaze fell on Lostkit.
"Mama?" The dark tabby asked the hints of an idea showing in his eyes, "Maybe she went home. Like we're doing."

Skulley
January 26th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Soot looked down. Quiet for a moment. "We don't have a home... we just find places to sleep at night and I hunt to feed us both."

sab700
January 26th, 2017, 02:58 PM
"No home? And yet you called this your territory? It may be a good idea to check the last place you stopped. Perhaps she's gone there."

Skulley
January 26th, 2017, 03:01 PM
"The reason I say 'territory' is cause we sleep here and there are this area." "I've looked everywhere we've been and I haven't been able to find her at al-" *yowls near by* "That sounded like Brook!"

sab700
January 26th, 2017, 03:06 PM
"Someone sounds scared..." Lostkit mewled as the screech hit his ears, "Is it the cat you're looking for?"

"If that's her then be careful, you don't know what's happening." Hazelblaze frowned slightly, worried for the saftey of the young kit.

Skulley
January 26th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Soot nods. "Thank you for your concern. I will try to be careful. Stay safe on your trip home." Soot quickly turns and limps/Runs in the direction of the yowling.

[dont worry, the rp isn't over yet!]

sab700
January 26th, 2017, 03:20 PM
"Will they be OK?" Lostkit mewled quietly as the watched the loner leave.
"I'm sure they will sweetheart" Hazelblaze comforted the tom-kit wrapping her tail around him.

Skulley
January 26th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Can we do a time skip???? Or no??

sab700
January 26th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Can we do a time skip???? Or no??
Yup

Skulley
January 26th, 2017, 03:32 PM
After Soot rescued Brook, the sisters were now trying to find a place to spend the night. And for Soot to clean her wounds.

sab700
January 26th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Hazelblaze slept curled around her kits, giving them and herself plenty of time to recover their strength. Thoughts of the loners plight played through her dreams.