PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Everyone!

CakePopcicle
October 9th, 2016, 12:47 AM
Im back! I disapeared quite a while ago, but I have set foot here again! Glad to find old friends and make new ones!

I guess I'll say a little about myself. My name is CakePopcicle, Chatbox's User being CakeYumYums. I cant say much about personality... maybe chipper? I use she & her pronouns! Oh, and I'm 11. I just turned around August. Speaking of, my birthday is August 7! Glad to be here everybody~

Empress Of Evil
October 9th, 2016, 12:49 AM
I remember you from the old WCO. Hello!

CakePopcicle
October 9th, 2016, 12:51 AM
Empress of Evil -- " I remember you from the old WCO. Hello!"

I keep hearing "Old WCO" here and there, and especially with this new look on the site ! Could you explain just what happened and why WCO updated?[/B][/FONT]

Empress Of Evil
October 9th, 2016, 12:56 AM
So this thing happened where webs sent an email to the staff saying they were forcing WCO onto a new site builder. Site builder 3. I'm pretty sure the one it was on was Site Builder 2. Anyway so Site Builder three had some bad things like no side bar in the roleplay forums and no chatbox on the forums page. So the staff did some staff and a site migrate happened. Now this new website ispowered by vbulletin

CakePopcicle
October 9th, 2016, 12:58 AM
Oh, so thats what that "Tester" medal is about. Thanks for the info, its really appreciated!

Empress Of Evil
October 9th, 2016, 01:01 AM
No problem! :)

CakePopcicle
October 9th, 2016, 01:03 AM
By the way, are posting images still prohibited? I cant find anything that specifies the sort;;

Empress Of Evil
October 9th, 2016, 01:06 AM
I'm pretty sure you're allowed to post images. This site has unlimited bandwidth I think?

CakePopcicle
October 9th, 2016, 01:43 AM
Alright. Thanks again!

Jingle
October 10th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Welcome back! :headrub: