PDA

View Full Version : Adventures of the Kits {private}

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 07:15 AM
( Slash-GNR )
Kovu looked around as he slowly walked through the territory, and he turned his gave to the kit beside him. "This place looks cool!" he meowed.

Slash-GNR
January 26th, 2017, 07:23 AM
( Slash-GNR )
Kovu looked around as he slowly walked through the territory, and he turned his gave to the kit beside him. "This place looks cool!" he meowed.

Gingerkit nodded as her eyes widened at the new sites. Her father wouldn't like her out here, but she didn't mind. She had a new friend, so it didn't bother her. "Yeah," she responded as the she-kit prodded at a dead looking tree. "Your lucky you get to live out here," she finally said looking back.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Gingerkit nodded as her eyes widened at the new sites. Her father wouldn't like her out here, but she didn't mind. She had a new friend, so it didn't bother her. "Yeah," she responded as the she-kit prodded at a dead looking tree. "Your lucky you get to live out here," she finally said looking back.
"Are you kiddin'? I heard alot about the clans!" he mewed, and closed his eyes, but as he stepped he fell face first. "Ow..." he mewed with a chuckle, his cheeks heating.

Slash-GNR
January 26th, 2017, 10:23 AM
"Are you kiddin'? I heard alot about the clans!" he mewed, and closed his eyes, but as he stepped he fell face first. "Ow..." he mewed with a chuckle, his cheeks heating.

Gingerkit ran over to Kovu. "You ok?" she asked chuckling. She sat down and looked him over seeing if he was hurt.

January 26th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Gingerkit ran over to Kovu. "You ok?" she asked chuckling. She sat down and looked him over seeing if he was hurt.

Blazekit was searching for his sister, the kit looked at every corner, every place, then, he walked until saw a reddish thing and...a russet brownish thing? It was Kovu, seeing the two cats interacting the tom kit run into the direction of these two, ''What are you doing here!?'' his yowl was strong, Blazekit make voice tone of rage.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Kovu looked up and smiled at her. "Yeah..." he replied. He got to his paws and looked around, the moors were darkened from the thick trees, and it smelled of pine. he then heard the other kit and nearly squeaked. "Ah!" he mewed and jumped back.

Slash-GNR
January 26th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Kovu looked up and smiled at her. "Yeah..." he replied. He got to his paws and looked around, the moors were darkened from the thick trees, and it smelled of pine. he then heard the other kit and nearly squeaked. "Ah!" he mewed and jumped back.

Gingerkit leaped back and fell into Kovu. "What are we doing here? What are you doing here?!" she asked getting up.

January 26th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Gingerkit leaped back and fell into Kovu. "What are we doing here? What are you doing here?!" she asked getting up.

''What are YOU doing here?'' meowed Blazekit, making the ''you'' sound more stronger to Gingerkit, ''and who are you?'' Blazekit turned his head to Kovu, angry but curious, he tought that he can't trust any cat from another clan or place that is not Skyclan, and the kit had another strange scent, making him think that he is not from Skyclan.

monfang
January 26th, 2017, 01:26 PM
''What are YOU doing here?'' meowed Blazekit, making the ''you'' sound more stronger to Gingerkit, ''and who are you?'' Blazekit turned his head to Kovu, angry but curious, he tought that he can't trust any cat from another clan or place that is not Skyclan, and the kit had another strange scent, making him think that he is not from Skyclan.
Kovu fell back as Ginger fell on him, and he felt his ears heat up, and then he angrily looked the kit. "I am Kovu." he replied.

{Ginger has heard about Onyx, what about Blaze and the dad?}

January 26th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Kovu fell back as Ginger fell on him, and he felt his ears heat up, and then he angrily looked the kit. "I am Kovu." he replied.

{Ginger has heard about Onyx, what about Blaze and the dad?}

(Blazekit don't like Dusk Syndicate cats because he thinked that these cats are evil, but he didn't heard about Onyx.)

''Where are you from?'' meowed, confident Blazekit, fearless, angrily , he pricked his ears forwards, ''Why she is in this strange place, why it seems that she like this cat?'' thought the tom kit.

monfang
January 27th, 2017, 09:14 AM
(Blazekit don't like Dusk Syndicate cats because he thinked that these cats are evil, but he didn't heard about Onyx.)

''Where are you from?'' meowed, confident Blazekit, fearless, angrily , he pricked his ears forwards, ''Why she is in this strange place, why it seems that she like this cat?'' thought the tom kit.
"I am from the Dusk Syndicate." the kit replied, his eyes narrowing at the other kit. Kovu was nice but he was also strong, and his family roamed these parts. All of them. He tried to keep his gaze on the kit infront of him, but it always seemed to wander off to Gingerkit, though he would shoot it back ti Blazekit.

Slash-GNR
January 27th, 2017, 09:19 AM
"I am from the Dusk Syndicate." the kit replied, his eyes narrowing at the other kit. Kovu was nice but he was also strong, and his family roamed these parts. All of them. He tried to keep his gaze on the kit infront of him, but it always seemed to wander off to Gingerkit, though he would shoot it back ti Blazekit.

Gingerkit stood beside Kovu. "Blazekit.... go, go run back to you mommy," she retorted. "You have to business out here," she hissed, which was true, but she also had no business being out here either. She looked at Kovu who seemed to be looking to her and back to Blazekit. "Just, go home Blazekit," she mewed. Her ears grew warm at being brave, but only because Kovu was there.

monfang
January 27th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Gingerkit stood beside Kovu. "Blazekit.... go, go run back to you mommy," she retorted. "You have to business out here," she hissed, which was true, but she also had no business being out here either. She looked at Kovu who seemed to be looking to her and back to Blazekit. "Just, go home Blazekit," she mewed. Her ears grew warm at being brave, but only because Kovu was there.
Kovu smiled and looked back at Blazekit, but his cheeks grew warm, and he lowered his body into a crouch. "Or, you can fight me!" he purred playfully.

January 27th, 2017, 10:58 AM

Kovu smiled and looked back at Blazekit, but his cheeks grew warm, and he lowered his body into a crouch. "Or, you can fight me!" he purred playfully.

Dusk syndicate?! Blazekit thought, he don't liked Dusk syndicate cats, because they are kit-stealers and troublemakers in his mind, he know that Kovu was just a kit, and Blazekit can't kill him because he don't have teeths, and his claws are really small, hearing his sister saying to him go back, make him nervous, ''I don't want to go!'' hissed Blazekit to Gingerkit. ''If you can go out without mom or dad know, so i can too!'' hissed one more time the kit, then, another hissed was loud, and more agressively ''If you can go too much far from Skyclan and play with this future fox-heart, i can stay here too!'' the ginger-and-white distanced more from Kovu.

monfang
January 27th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Dusk syndicate?! Blazekit thought, he don't liked Dusk syndicate cats, because they are kit-stealers and troublemakers in his mind, he know that Kovu was just a kit, and Blazekit can't kill him because he don't have teeths, and his claws are really small, hearing his sister saying to him go back, make him nervous, ''I don't want to go!'' hissed Blazekit to Gingerkit. ''If you can go out without mom or dad know, so i can too!'' hissed one more time the kit, then, another hissed was loud, and more agressively ''If you can go too much far from Skyclan and play with this future fox-heart, i can stay here too!'' the ginger-and-white distanced more from Kovu.
Kovu felt a growl grow in his chest as he stalked towards Blazekit, his blue-ish eyes beaming. He let his teeth show as he snarled and he unsheathed his small claws, and he was much stronger then the other, having actually fought other cats.

January 27th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Kovu felt a growl grow in his chest as he stalked towards Blazekit, his blue-ish eyes beaming. He let his teeth show as he snarled and he unsheathed his small claws, and he was much stronger then the other, having actually fought other cats.

(Kovu already fought cats? But he is not a kit?)

Blazekit glanced to Kovu, fearless and not impressed, ''what are you trying to do?'' he frowned when he meowed, Blazekit sat.

(short reply because i'm running out of my ideas)

Slash-GNR
January 27th, 2017, 07:25 PM
(Kovu already fought cats? But he is not a kit?)

Blazekit glanced to Kovu, fearless and not impressed, ''what are you trying to do?'' he frowned when he meowed, Blazekit sat.

(short reply because i'm running out of my ideas)

Gingerkit hissed. "Blazekit, don't talk to him like that! You know nothing about him," she hissed. She saw Kovu get in a fighting stance, "Kovu, no, fighting won't bring you any honor," she said. "It will just bring you a feared name like your father," she said.

January 28th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Gingerkit hissed. "Blazekit, don't talk to him like that! You know nothing about him," she hissed. She saw Kovu get in a fighting stance, "Kovu, no, fighting won't bring you any honor," she said. "It will just bring you a feared name like your father," she said.

''One time a Dusk Syndicate cat, always a Dusk Syndicate cat'' meowed Blazekit, then, he disappeared in the bushes, then, after a short time, a loud howl was possible to hear ''I will tell everything for my dad!'' it was the high-pitched voice of Blazekit.