Thunderclan?

Riverclan?

Windclan?

Shadowclan?

Skyclan?

Bloodclan?

vantrums
January 28th, 2017, 04:25 PM
I've always liked ShadowClan the most! They seem to be far more independent than the other Clans, even if they come across as cold because of it. Then, in order, it'd be RiverClan, ThunderClan, SkyClan, then WindClan. BloodClan doesn't even hit the list because they don't really fit the standards of the other Clans.

Gusty
January 28th, 2017, 05:06 PM
I've always liked ShadowClan too ^^".

Clover
January 28th, 2017, 09:52 PM
... maybe self evident, but it has to be riverclan, heh.

seasalt
January 28th, 2017, 10:04 PM
I've always liked Riverclan, mainly because I like water, rainy days, and swimming. Riverclan involves fish, and water, so it was purrfect. I also like Windclan, due to my passion for running when I was in elementary school, and my liking to open spaces. Shadowclan is my third favorite, they were a more interesting clan, back in the first series, and Yellowfang's Secret, they were the 'evil clan' and I thought they were...a bit unique [Tall Shadow is literally not very evil at all but moving on]. Thunderclan...eh, I their fine, I love trees and forests, but their a bit bland, because their the main clan the series is centered in. Skyclan isn't very good in the series, because of my dislike for Clear Sky, and the daylight warriors. Hopefully, they get better in Visions of Shadows. Bloodclan isn't considered a real clan, so I don't count it. Favorite Clans in Order: Riverclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, Thunderclan, Skyclan.

goddess of ducks
January 28th, 2017, 10:14 PM
For the longest time Riverclan had been my favorite, mainly just because of the fact that they deal with water 24/7 and I practically live to swim. But it's also the way they were explained in the main series, they were portrayed as strong, noble and loyal. Qualities I loved about warriors. Reading acrookedstar's promise also grew my love for the Clan, but in reading Tallstar's Revenge, it changed. Windclan through the books of the main series, is hardly mentioned. When they are they can be seen as weak, less important and dependent on others. Like Windclan being driven out of their home by Shadowclan, it portrays weakness. Nowhere does it trueley emphasize on how hard they probably struggled to keep their land. At the end of the first series, when it's the battle of Lionclan and Tigerclan, Windclan is portrayed to rely on Firestars word, viewing Thinderclan as the greatest, Windclan as extra numbers. In reading Tallstar's revenge though, I learned that yes, Windclan can be vulnerable due to their openness and care for the other Clans, but there's a secret fire that blazes in their hearts that makes them stronger, but they don't always revert to violence first and try to find a solution that benefits every cat and Clan. This is why I love Windclan, they too are brave, loyal, independent and wise, making them seem best and much stronger than they are when portrayed in the main series.

(Hehe pardon my slight rant there)

savage scar
January 28th, 2017, 11:13 PM
--Shadowclan and Riverclan are tied for 1st--

Spikes
January 28th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Can I just say rip skyclan

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 28th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Tbh Im biased
But I think if not for Remora it's a tie with RC and ShC

NightWarrior4Life
January 29th, 2017, 02:43 AM
Wow...what to choose? I like them all but I chose WindClan simply because I never really thought about the other clans and thought I'd give it a try. Turns out it's my most progressive RP after the DS.

Socks
January 29th, 2017, 02:51 AM
I've always loved Riverclan, I just really like rivers and a lot of the cats from the books that are in Riverclan. I also remember that my first OC was from Riverclan, if I remember correctly he was named Troutfoot. I no longer use him but there's some old drawings and bad stories written about him.

Spikes
January 29th, 2017, 02:52 AM
Ah yes I remember back in the old days I had a really edgy oc that was in windclan. I loved that clan so much

I haven't read the books for a while now, though..

JaxenAmethyst
January 29th, 2017, 01:49 PM
I've always liked ShadowClan the most! They seem to be far more independent than the other Clans, even if they come across as cold because of it. Then, in order, it'd be RiverClan, ThunderClan, SkyClan, then WindClan. BloodClan doesn't even hit the list because they don't really fit the standards of the other Clans.
Same

savage scar
February 4th, 2017, 12:39 AM
RIVERCLAN IS IN THE LEAD WITH 7 VOTES

~Vixen~
February 5th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Personally i like riverclan the most, i am in serious dislikes with thunderclan because i mean i like it but everything is told from thiunderclans poitn of view which makes them vseem like the best i wanna see books in other clans perspective

Riverclan,skyclan, Thunderclan, shadowclan, windclan, bloodlcan

Zan Partizanne
February 10th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Yay go Riverclan!! I always loved how they're the only clan that isnt afraid of water and lets not forget how some riverclan cats have interesting stories like StormFur and MistyStar

Tigress
March 4th, 2017, 12:41 PM
(Don't hate meh) my favourite is Thunderclan not because it is always in their point of view, but because of the territory and the strong leaders that they have had. My other favourite (almost first) is Windclan.