PDA

View Full Version : Cattie Creator

Brunch
October 9th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Hello friends! As some of you may know, I'm the one and only Cloudy- I think, at least. I have decided that it would be fun to make a cattie creator to help my fellow roleplayers! So, if you wish for me to create a cat for you, please post the form bellow. PLEASE NOTE that I will only be taking three requests at a time; any requests after I have chosen three cats to create, will be completely disregaurded. Please do not take offence to this, I just want to keep this under control. If you have read all of this, you get my full respect, and a thank you along with a good pat on the back!
Name(Optional):
Age(Give me at least a range of age):
Gender(Optional
Personality(Give me at least a few words describing what you want it to be like.):
Appearance(Optional):
Other:

savage scar
October 9th, 2016, 01:30 AM
Name(Optional): Something
Age(Give me at least a range of age): 20-30 moons
Gender(Optional
Personality(Give me at least a few words describing what you want it to be like.): Rude, Snappy, Never happy
Appearance(Optional): Idk
Other: Bleh

Serendipity
June 17th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Hello friends! As some of you may know, I'm the one and only Cloudy- I think, at least. I have decided that it would be fun to make a cattie creator to help my fellow roleplayers! So, if you wish for me to create a cat for you, please post the form bellow. PLEASE NOTE that I will only be taking three requests at a time; any requests after I have chosen three cats to create, will be completely disregaurded. Please do not take offence to this, I just want to keep this under control. If you have read all of this, you get my full respect, and a thank you along with a good pat on the back!
Name(Optional):
Gender(Optional
Personality(Give me at least a few words describing what you want it to be like.):
Appearance(Optional):
Other:
Name(Optional): ??????
Age(Give me at least a range of age): 6-12 moons
Gender(Optional) Female
Personality(Give me at least a few words describing what you want it to be like.): Sarcastic. Sassy. Rude.
Appearance(Optional): ????
Other: ????

-WarriorCats-
June 18th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Name(Optional):
Gender(Optional
Appearance(Optional):
Other:

Name: Blossom-
Personality: Blissful, Happy, Optimistic
Appearance: like Brightheart
Other: Give her a disability of some kind (deaf, blind, etc.)