PDA

View Full Version : Stuffs

>Pepsi<
January 24th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Normally at this time WCO has so many people online. About 50+, today and yesterday there was about 30- people online, does anyone know why this is or is it just that people just decided that they were going to spend a bit of time off of WCO?... I'm am so confused..

BEAR.
January 24th, 2017, 02:27 PM
two days isn't a great indication of how many members are online, and you also need to keep in mind we have unregistered users that can view the forums and add to the online count (they're usually a bunch of bots). it's also a weekday, which means users will be preoccupied with school / homework (whereas they get more free time on weekends).

if you want an accurate unique registered user count, in the last 24 hours we've had 190. which is actually an increase from other days (which were around 175 - 180).

>Pepsi<
January 24th, 2017, 02:30 PM
two days isn't a great indication of how many members are online, and you also need to keep in mind we have unregistered users that can view the forums and add to the online count (they're usually a bunch of bots). it's also a weekday, which means users will be preoccupied with school / homework (whereas they get more free time on weekends).

if you want an accurate unique registered user count, in the last 24 hours we've had 190. which is actually an increase from other days (which were around 175 - 180).

Ok, I was a bit scared, I thought my account was broken... XD and I thought it was Friday... I'm smart