PDA

View Full Version : Spottedsong's secret. (private.)

Momotaro
January 24th, 2017, 10:58 AM
The sleek Thunderclan cat carefully crept through the dank tunnel. Putting up with wet and slippery ground so she could not be found. Her green eyes glowed in the darkness, searching for a specific cat. She flicked her tail nervously, despite of meeting with her freind around three times a moon, Spottedsong still hated the feeling of massive boulders being above her, that could fall and trap her in here any second. She kept going though, nothing could stop the feisty she cat from seeing him. Spottedsong smiled and thought about the fun they has together. The Bengal had finally reached her destination. A large cave with a pool of water in the middle. She sat down and waited.
Nightpool

Nightpool
January 24th, 2017, 03:19 PM
The sleek Thunderclan cat carefully crept through the dank tunnel. Putting up with wet and slippery ground so she could not be found. Her green eyes glowed in the darkness, searching for a specific cat. She flicked her tail nervously, despite of meeting with her freind around three times a moon, Spottedsong still hated the feeling of massive boulders being above her, that could fall and trap her in here any second. She kept going though, nothing could stop the feisty she cat from seeing him. Spottedsong smiled and thought about the fun they has together. The Bengal had finally reached her destination. A large cave with a pool of water in the middle. She sat down and waited.
Nightpool

Briar's broad breadth of shoulders swayed as he travelled throughout the tunnel. The dewy, clammy underpass smelled thickly of rabbits, and the rogue shook his head to clear his thoughts. He then spotted a pretty Bengal she-cat in the distance, and identified his friend. Briar padded up to her with a bounce in his step, and his honey-golden eyes glistered with the tenebrous reflected light. "Spottedsong," he mewed, dipping his head. His voice was friendly, and the offbeat tom paced around. He sat down next to the molly.

Briar's brown tail flickered, as he looked up at Spottedsong. No maudlin emotion laid in his vapid, seemingly alabaster oculars. His wrapped his tail around his body, the long appendage's tip thrashing. He liked to hang out with her, but only as compatriots.

Momotaro
January 25th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Briar's broad breadth of shoulders swayed as he travelled throughout the tunnel. The dewy, clammy underpass smelled thickly of rabbits, and the rogue shook his head to clear his thoughts. He then spotted a pretty Bengal she-cat in the distance, and identified his friend. Briar padded up to her with a bounce in his step, and his honey-golden eyes glistered with the tenebrous reflected light. "Spottedsong," he mewed, dipping his head. His voice was friendly, and the offbeat tom paced around. He sat down next to the molly.

Briar's brown tail flickered, as he looked up at Spottedsong. No maudlin emotion laid in his vapid, seemingly alabaster oculars. His wrapped his tail around his body, the long appendage's tip thrashing. He liked to hang out with her, but only as compatriots.

Spottedsong gave out an unusual wide smile, "Briar! How are you?" She mewed touching her nose to his. Her golden fur shimmered in the spots of sunlight that had shone through gaps in the large, damp, cavern. The molly's green eyes shone with happiness. "I'm sorry we have to meet in here, but we can't risk being seen; if somecat found us it would spell disaster." Spottedsong mewed with sadness, she hated how they had to talk in damp, wet, tunnels. Briars claustrophobia made it difficult as she had to find a large cavern, but they had finally found this one. The she-cat licked her freinds head, "How has leaf-bare been? Did you find a place to stay?" Spottedsong's words were laced with worry.

Nightpool
January 26th, 2017, 06:57 AM
Spottedsong gave out an unusual wide smile, "Briar! How are you?" She mewed touching her nose to his. Her golden fur shimmered in the spots of sunlight that had shone through gaps in the large, damp, cavern. The molly's green eyes shone with happiness. "I'm sorry we have to meet in here, but we can't risk being seen; if somecat found us it would spell disaster." Spottedsong mewed with sadness, she hated how they had to talk in damp, wet, tunnels. Briars claustrophobia made it difficult as she had to find a large cavern, but they had finally found this one. The she-cat licked her freinds head, "How has leaf-bare been? Did you find a place to stay?" Spottedsong's words were laced with worry.

Briar looked at her, an expel of warmth entering his eyes. Sure, these cramped tunnels weren't outstanding, but they couldn't risk getting seen. "Spottedsong! I'm normal, as-is," the rogue said. Briar glanced about, his oculars encompassing friendship. He listened intently to what Spottedsong said, the golden she-cat's words intending interest in his mind.

He licked a forepaw, etching it over his face. He looked at his friend with sad eyes when she questioned his vicinity. "No, I'm afraid," he mewed. "Still wandering..." sighed Briar. The brown tom paced. "I don't want to live next to Twolegs, either," he said, gratified expression withering away to form the phantom of a frown. "That rules out a lot of possibilities." Briar was unaware of the feelings he'd soon develop for the molly, sitting down. His silver-gold lamps flitted and blazed with intense disappointment. "But... it's okay! I'll find one soon, I bet," the hopeful tom meowed.
Briar was a charitable cat, but it couldn't always be seen. Only to his closest friends, such as Spottedsong, he would reveal his secrets. "There's a lot of dangerous cats," he mentioned darkly, thinking of the hazards that would meet him at his every pawstep, confessing his arrival in their wake. "Leafbare's been a killer," he replied to Spottedsong's next question, "I don't have much food to eat." His ears sagged. "Enough about me. How are you?" purred Briar sweetly. He felt his back arch against the wall, and imagined the shadows consuming him. He jerked away from the dank barrier.

Momotaro
January 27th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Briar looked at her, an expel of warmth entering his eyes. Sure, these cramped tunnels weren't outstanding, but they couldn't risk getting seen. "Spottedsong! I'm normal, as-is," the rogue said. Briar glanced about, his oculars encompassing friendship. He listened intently to what Spottedsong said, the golden she-cat's words intending interest in his mind.

He licked a forepaw, etching it over his face. He looked at his friend with sad eyes when she questioned his vicinity. "No, I'm afraid," he mewed. "Still wandering..." sighed Briar. The brown tom paced. "I don't want to live next to Twolegs, either," he said, gratified expression withering away to form the phantom of a frown. "That rules out a lot of possibilities." Briar was unaware of the feelings he'd soon develop for the molly, sitting down. His silver-gold lamps flitted and blazed with intense disappointment. "But... it's okay! I'll find one soon, I bet," the hopeful tom meowed.
Briar was a charitable cat, but it couldn't always be seen. Only to his closest friends, such as Spottedsong, he would reveal his secrets. "There's a lot of dangerous cats," he mentioned darkly, thinking of the hazards that would meet him at his every pawstep, confessing his arrival in their wake. "Leafbare's been a killer," he replied to Spottedsong's next question, "I don't have much food to eat." His ears sagged. "Enough about me. How are you?" purred Briar sweetly. He felt his back arch against the wall, and imagined the shadows consuming him. He jerked away from the dank barrier.

The brown and gold Molly's eyes dulled from sadness as she heard her freinds tales. Spottedsong licked Briars ear, "If you ever need to have a place to stay you could always come to Thunderclan?" She mewed wistfully, she knew the the reply though. The loner could never part with his wonderings, but Spottedsong always tried to convince him otherwise. The mollys eyes brightened up as she remebered something. She leaped over to the corner and dragged out a large pheasant. She smiled and nudged it towards the loner. "The Twolegs always release a lot of pheasants into Thunderclan territory in Leafbare. I was lucky enough to catch one. Try it." The bird was quite plump, it's tail feathers had been lost, probably from Spottedsong trying to catch it. She was not used to larger birds. On closer inspection her pelt was more ruffled and dirty than the usual prestige coat. A physical sign of her worry.

(Sorry this is shorter than usual. I can't think of anything to Wright.)

Nightpool
January 27th, 2017, 03:37 PM
The brown and gold Molly's eyes dulled from sadness as she heard her freinds tales. Spottedsong licked Briars ear, "If you ever need to have a place to stay you could always come to Thunderclan?" She mewed wistfully, she knew the the reply though. The loner could never part with his wonderings, but Spottedsong always tried to convince him otherwise. The mollys eyes brightened up as she remebered something. She leaped over to the corner and dragged out a large pheasant. She smiled and nudged it towards the loner. "The Twolegs always release a lot of pheasants into Thunderclan territory in Leafbare. I was lucky enough to catch one. Try it." The bird was quite plump, it's tail feathers had been lost, probably from Spottedsong trying to catch it. She was not used to larger birds. On closer inspection her pelt was more ruffled and dirty than the usual prestige coat. A physical sign of her worry.

(Sorry this is shorter than usual. I can't think of anything to Wright.)

"Would ThunderClan accept me?" asked Briar, padding after Spottedsong grimly. He seemed bereaved of his optimism, replaced with a dull cynicism in himself. He leapt upon a stone, remembering his perennial intrepidity when he was younger, playing with Spottedsong. He enjoyed the company of the molly, indeed, but he couldn't see her interminably. "I'm a peaceful cat, but I don't think they'd..." he soughed abruptly, looking away. The walls seemed to collapse on him, their density crushing him. "Uhm..." he droned, pawsteps hindered by aimlessness. He then looked back up, flustered. "Yeah." Briar mewed, to suffice the prolonging silence.

He smiled when she spoke of the pheasants that seemed to be fruitful in ThunderClan. "Thank you..." he alleged shyly, craning his neck and taking a tentative bite of the pheasant that his friend had so generously nudged towards him. "Mmm, it tastes good," he construed, the savoury flesh clasped between his jaws. He scaled the wall sluggishly with his claws when he was finished, leaping back down to meet Spottedsong with a nod. The golden she-cat had always been there for him, what could he say. Grinning, he took a seat. This faded when he saw her ruffled pelt.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked, perusing the ragged fur. His tail flicked uncertainly. The warrior didn't seem to be in a stable condition, what, with that unkempt coat.
Briar sat up, waiting for a reply nervously. Even if they weren't yet mates, they were still good friends.

Momotaro
January 29th, 2017, 04:41 AM
"Would ThunderClan accept me?" asked Briar, padding after Spottedsong grimly. He seemed bereaved of his optimism, replaced with a dull cynicism in himself. He leapt upon a stone, remembering his perennial intrepidity when he was younger, playing with Spottedsong. He enjoyed the company of the molly, indeed, but he couldn't see her interminably. "I'm a peaceful cat, but I don't think they'd..." he soughed abruptly, looking away. The walls seemed to collapse on him, their density crushing him. "Uhm..." he droned, pawsteps hindered by aimlessness. He then looked back up, flustered. "Yeah." Briar mewed, to suffice the prolonging silence.

He smiled when she spoke of the pheasants that seemed to be fruitful in ThunderClan. "Thank you..." he alleged shyly, craning his neck and taking a tentative bite of the pheasant that his friend had so generously nudged towards him. "Mmm, it tastes good," he construed, the savoury flesh clasped between his jaws. He scaled the wall sluggishly with his claws when he was finished, leaping back down to meet Spottedsong with a nod. The golden she-cat had always been there for him, what could he say. Grinning, he took a seat. This faded when he saw her ruffled pelt.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked, perusing the ragged fur. His tail flicked uncertainly. The warrior didn't seem to be in a stable condition, what, with that unkempt coat.
Briar sat up, waiting for a reply nervously. Even if they weren't yet mates, they were still good friends.

Spottedsong shuffled uncomfortably, "Well, there are stories of a kittypet becoming leader, so I think it would be OK..." The golden she-cat wasn't sure though, she had lived most of her life in the EE. Spottedsong had no idea about Gyrewinds views. "Maybe I could wander into a badger den and you could save me? Thunderclan would surely accept you..." She flicked her tail, she hated how she had to meet Briar in secret. But her reputation was at stake. She put her tail carefully on shoulder, trying to comfort him. Spottedsong knew he hated tunnels, and for that she felt all to guilty.

Spottedsong smiled shyly as he complemented her catch; a rare sight to see normally, but a common one when she was with Briar. She watched in awe at his climbing abilities. The she-cat had never been one for heights, she preferred the ground. "Your great at climbing... I'm not for it as much...." She saddened as their conversation turned to her, she licked her pelt nervously, "Everything's fine!" She said it all to quickly though. In Thunderclan she had many sleepless nights, worrying about Briar; Spottedsongs greatest worry was a Thunderclan Tom that she was sure was in love with her. She didn't want to reject him, but in her heart she knew that he was not the one.

She sighed, and decided to be honest, "A Thunderclan Tom wants to be my mate, but I don't love him, and I don't want to see him heartbroken. What should I do! There's also you; sleeping out in the cold, half starved and with no medicine cat!"

Momotaro
February 10th, 2017, 08:53 AM
(( Nightpool.

Nightpool
February 10th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Spottedsong shuffled uncomfortably, "Well, there are stories of a kittypet becoming leader, so I think it would be OK..." The golden she-cat wasn't sure though, she had lived most of her life in the EE. Spottedsong had no idea about Gyrewinds views. "Maybe I could wander into a badger den and you could save me? Thunderclan would surely accept you..." She flicked her tail, she hated how she had to meet Briar in secret. But her reputation was at stake. She put her tail carefully on shoulder, trying to comfort him. Spottedsong knew he hated tunnels, and for that she felt all to guilty.

Spottedsong smiled shyly as he complemented her catch; a rare sight to see normally, but a common one when she was with Briar. She watched in awe at his climbing abilities. The she-cat had never been one for heights, she preferred the ground. "Your great at climbing... I'm not for it as much...." She saddened as their conversation turned to her, she licked her pelt nervously, "Everything's fine!" She said it all to quickly though. In Thunderclan she had many sleepless nights, worrying about Briar; Spottedsongs greatest worry was a Thunderclan Tom that she was sure was in love with her. She didn't want to reject him, but in her heart she knew that he was not the one.

She sighed, and decided to be honest, "A Thunderclan Tom wants to be my mate, but I don't love him, and I don't want to see him heartbroken. What should I do! There's also you; sleeping out in the cold, half starved and with no medicine cat!"

Briar flicked his wiry tail. He took a brief reconnoiter at the steep walls. He looked over his shoulder, his tympanic membranes beginning to vellicate. He perceived Spottedsong's unease, and his linear maw biflected into a frown. Her reply certainly pleased him, but alas, her aura was adverse. Her next offer distressed him. "I can't save you; I'm no hero," he meowed. "I'm just a stupid rogue." Briar glanced down, seeming crestfallen. Her compliment flustered him, his face flushing a dusty pink. "Thanks, uh..." he began, but her self-assurance cut him off. His audits sagged, and he hesitated. He blinked. At her mewing, he felt a spurt of envy swim inside of him, but he snuffed it. "I'm fine," he said. "Maybe you don't love him, but you'll find someone great in your own clan." Briar smiled feebly at her. He dipped his head, curling up against the wall. "No one would accept me, Spottedsong, it's fine," he forenamed, "I can cope." Briar rasped his tongue calmly over his thin, puce-hued pelt.

Momotaro
February 14th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Briar flicked his wiry tail. He took a brief reconnoiter at the steep walls. He looked over his shoulder, his tympanic membranes beginning to vellicate. He perceived Spottedsong's unease, and his linear maw biflected into a frown. Her reply certainly pleased him, but alas, her aura was adverse. Her next offer distressed him. "I can't save you; I'm no hero," he meowed. "I'm just a stupid rogue." Briar glanced down, seeming crestfallen. Her compliment flustered him, his face flushing a dusty pink. "Thanks, uh..." he began, but her self-assurance cut him off. His audits sagged, and he hesitated. He blinked. At her mewing, he felt a spurt of envy swim inside of him, but he snuffed it. "I'm fine," he said. "Maybe you don't love him, but you'll find someone great in your own clan." Briar smiled feebly at her. He dipped his head, curling up against the wall. "No one would accept me, Spottedsong, it's fine," he forenamed, "I can cope." Briar rasped his tongue calmly over his thin, puce-hued pelt.

The Bengal's ears drooped when Briar said those words. Yes; the Tom was quick and flighty, but maybe he could just help her get away? Spottedsong hung her head. "You are, you've just never been put in a situation like that." The she-cat flicked her tail uncertainly, could he really though? He's not that strong... She narrowed her eye, "Your not stupid. Just because your not strong does not mean that your not smart! Your smarter than some mouse-brains in my clan...." She sighed as she heard his voice, "Really? The cats I support were killed. You think cats will ever respect or like me again?" The she-cat yowled, anger rising, "it's hard to live when everbody wants to kill me. You would be more respected." Spottedsong turned away from her freind. "I just need some time to think, see you soon Briar." The she-cat headed off into the tunnels, darkness engulfing her.

Nightpool
February 14th, 2017, 03:15 PM
The Bengal's ears drooped when Briar said those words. Yes; the Tom was quick and flighty, but maybe he could just help her get away? Spottedsong hung her head. "You are, you've just never been put in a situation like that." The she-cat flicked her tail uncertainly, could he really though? He's not that strong... She narrowed her eye, "Your not stupid. Just because your not strong does not mean that your not smart! Your smarter than some mouse-brains in my clan...." She sighed as she heard his voice, "Really? The cats I support were killed. You think cats will ever respect or like me again?" The she-cat yowled, anger rising, "it's hard to live when everbody wants to kill me. You would be more respected." Spottedsong turned away from her freind. "I just need some time to think, see you soon Briar." The she-cat headed off into the tunnels, darkness engulfing her.

Briar stared longingly out after her, as she walked away through the dank system of tunnels. He sighed, wishing he had said the right thing to the molly. But it's true! Could I simply lie? he thought, hanging his head. A sharpness materialized on his tongue, but he swallowed it back. "Bye..." was all he could muster to his friend, and he frowned, padding away with his thin tail waving low to the ground. He soon emerged into the pale light, where a stark face greeted him. Sleet's eyes glowed, and he beckoned Briar away. The rogue slipped out after the blue tom.