PDA

View Full Version : Chesnutscar's vengeance

Momotaro
January 24th, 2017, 10:34 AM
A long time ago, 36 moons to be precise, two kits were born Chesnut and Maple. Their father was Marble, a conceited, sly, and evil cat. Their mother was a kind, but petty, cat and thought that beauty was everything. She treated them equally at first, but when Maple got a horrible scar across her muzzle, she abanded her, and left her 6 moon old kit to fend for herself. She luckily found seldom in Shadowclan, but we'll get to that later.

(Fast forward thirty moons, this is the the actual plot now, before it was just a little backstory.)

Chesnut grew to be a egotistical, petty, and selfish cat, who takes great pleasure in crushing others hopes. One day, while searching for food in the Twoleg alleys, he meets (Cat one) he insults (Cat one) so (Cat one) fights him, and gives him an ugly scar across his face. His mother, who he had been mooching of, rejects him, so in anger, kills her. He then goes off to find his father. On the way he meets, (She cat one) he charms her, and she asks to be his mate. Chesnut agrees but next morning he meets a younger, prettier, and sassy she cat and runs off with her.

Chesnut finally finds his father, and asks him to help him. Marble rejects him, and gives him and long scar from the start of his tail, to his front left paw. (She-cat two) who had only loved him for his power and good looks, starts to hate him, but still accompanies Chesnut back to his territory. There he meets (She-cat one) again, and she teams up with (She-cat two) and attack him, leaving Chesnut with horrible scars on his legs and neck. Now, if your paying attention, you will put, Chesnut is a horrible cat, somewhere in your form. He hears that his long forgotten sister, has found seldom in the clans, and leaves to join Windclan.

When he gets there Chesnut joins the clan as Chesnutscar. He also meets a few cats who hate him, and quietly murders them. He soon goes on a patrol on the Shadowclan border, and meets his sister, who is also on a patrol. He attempts to kill her, but the cats on the both of the patrol subdue him, and kill him. Maplefall thanks the Warriors, and promises to help them if they ever need it. Chesnutscar now resides in the Darkforest, angry and bitter.....

There will be a possible part two, but only if this gets enough people to make this possible.

So, cats needed;
Cat one, (Lives)
Mother, (Dies) (She must be a brownish, or dark russet cat.)
Someone to play Marble, (He must be a brownish, tan or dark russet cat, and the personality must be alone the lines stated in the Roleplay.) (Lives)
She-cat one, (lives)
She-cat two, (Lives)
Victims, (Dies)
Cats on patrols, (Total, 6 (three for each patrol) (Most live, one or two may possibly die, but that's up to the roleplayer.) Cat who welcomes him into the Darkforest, (Not needed, but is there if you have a DF cat that has no role plays.)

La forms.....

Character site:

Name:
Role wanted:
Link:
Ppd:
Questions/other:
Roleplay sample:

Name:
Role wanted:
Appearence:
Personality:
Ppd:
Roleplay sample:
Other/questions:

Tell me if I missed anything!

Reverie
January 24th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Name: Shadedforest
Role wanted: Cat on patrol
Appearence: Black and silver she-cat with forest green eyes
Personality: Witty, Sarcastic, Fearless.
Ppd: 38.12
Roleplay sample: Shadedforest sighs, she was on patrol now and she was determined to leave empty-pawed, at least that's what she thought would happen.. (It's usually longer, I apologize xD)
Other/questions:

Momotaro
January 24th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Name: Shadedforest
Role wanted: Cat on patrol
Appearence: Black and silver she-cat with forest green eyes
Personality: Witty, Sarcastic, Fearless.
Ppd: 38.12
Roleplay sample: Shadedforest sighs, she was on patrol now and she was determined to leave empty-pawed, at least that's what she thought would happen.. (It's usually longer, I apologize xD)
Other/questions:

Could I have more detail on her personality? Also, for the RP sample, if you have a better one just copy and paste it. You forgot something important aswell.

Reverie
January 24th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Okay, Shade will live.. And she's basically crucially brutal. Enemy or not, be careful

As for the sample, it's not that much longer but

Funnel sighs, the she-cat was near the lake where she usually dwelled, but this time it was different, this time.. This time she was here for another reason.. The reason was.. Well, she didn't entirely know, her paws just led her here.. ))

Momotaro
January 24th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Okay, Shade will live.. And she's basically crucially brutal. Enemy or not, be careful

As for the sample, it's not that much longer but

Funnel sighs, the she-cat was near the lake where she usually dwelled, but this time it was different, this time.. This time she was here for another reason.. The reason was.. Well, she didn't entirely know, her paws just led her here.. ))

You are missing something crucial that proves you have read all of it.... I'm not trying to rude, I just want things to be done properly.