PDA

View Full Version : what up?

GhastlyGrumpkins
January 23rd, 2017, 05:08 PM
'm new here.

Basically I'm just a fandom nerd/artist who got dragged over from tumblr by my friend Tiny.

I used to be into warrior cats and now my friend is trying to drag me back into the pit of cats I just got out of. I don't really have a Warriors specific oc but I'd be happy to adjust one of my existing characters to be one.

I guess I'll take requests for art if any of you want for now. ^^"

Byeee! :mikilien:

Gusty
January 23rd, 2017, 06:50 PM
Ahh, welcome to WCO x3!

doghouse
January 23rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
Welcome to WCO!

MaskedBandits
January 23rd, 2017, 07:56 PM
:welcome:

If you ever need anything feel free to ask me! :heartbounce:
I think I remember you ^^

whippoorwill
January 23rd, 2017, 09:08 PM
Welcome to WCO, feel free to ask around if you need help with anything :rainbowllama:

aleka!
January 24th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Welcome child!

I'm your friendly neighborhood Aleka! If you ever have any questions, you can always ask me!

Hope to see ya' around! c:

GhastlyGrumpkins
January 24th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Ah! Thank you for the warm welcome! :woot:

monfang
January 24th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Oh yeah, say I'm "dragging" you back huh? Oh you are so gunna pay for that >:3 I will come to your house and tickle you cause I know yer ticklish! (Or do you not remember my seventh grade/yer 8th grade year? Muahahahahahahahaha)

GhastlyGrumpkins
January 24th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Oh yeah, say I'm "dragging" you back huh? Oh you are so gunna pay for that >:3 I will come to your house and tickle you cause I know yer ticklish! (Or do you not remember my seventh grade/yer 8th grade year? Muahahahahahahahaha)

lol you are tho!! I just got out of the pit of cats and now you grabbed my foot and pulled me back in!! :headrub: :p

monfang
January 24th, 2017, 11:26 AM
lol you are tho!! I just got out of the pit of cats and now you grabbed my foot and pulled me back in!! :headrub: :p
Thats it!
TAKE THIS DAMN PANDA!
:panda: