PDA

View Full Version : Pepper's wanderings {Open!}

judas
January 22nd, 2017, 06:27 PM
MossFlower
The Siberian tom walked threw the forest. Shifting from paw to paw as if he was skipping. His grey tail waved behind him, his grey paws bounce off the ground. Pepper flicked his blue eye's around, humming to himself as he went.

Please ask before role playing to make sure Pepper is open
Please try to be +4 lines (It's fine if a few post are short)
If I am currently busy with another Rper and you didn't ask to join, your post will be ignored
FOLLOW ALL SITE RULES
p

Calliecat
January 22nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
A loud hiss sounded through the woods as sharp claws clacked against a tree branch. The smell of cat filled the air, mixed with the fearful scent of blood.

judas
January 22nd, 2017, 06:35 PM
A loud hiss sounded through the woods as sharp claws clacked against a tree branch. The smell of cat filled the air, mixed with the fearful scent of blood.
Pepper stopped for a moment, sniffing the air. His claws unsheath, his tail swept the ground. "Who's there!" He hissed, his voice sounded powerful. The Tom lashed his tail, scrapping the ground with his claws. Pepper spun around, seeing what had caused the hissing. "What do you want?" He mewed. The Siberian Narrowed his eyes, gazing at the object hidden in the leafs.

Calliecat
January 22nd, 2017, 06:37 PM
"RAR!" A large Tuxedo Tom sprung angrily at the other cat. He dug his pointy teeth into his skin a sunk his teeth into his tail.

judas
January 22nd, 2017, 06:43 PM
"RAR!" A large Tuxedo Tom sprung angrily at the other cat. He dug his pointy teeth into his skin a sunk his teeth into his tail.
Pepper dug his claws into the soft part of the other toms belly. He flinged him off, swiping his claws over the cats ears. "What do you want?!" He hissed. The tom circled him, glaring at him. Pepper swipped his claws in the air, hoping the cat knew that he didn't want to fight. He lashed his tail, letting out a hiss.

Calliecat
January 22nd, 2017, 06:47 PM
His ears pulled back, his teeth showing, and his black fur pointed straight up as he stared at his opponent. "What are you doing here?!" He demanded. "This is my territory. Most rouges like this one didn't have a territory have their own land. The tuxedo had apparently found a bit of land in the rouge and loner area and made that his. Unknowingly, you had stepped inside it.

judas
January 22nd, 2017, 06:55 PM
His ears pulled back, his teeth showing, and his black fur pointed straight up as he stared at his opponent. "What are you doing here?!" He demanded. "This is my territory. Most rouges like this one didn't have a territory have their own land. The tuxedo had apparently found a bit of land in the rouge and loner area and made that his. Unknowingly, you had stepped inside it.
"I'm just passing though! No need to cause any problems!" He mewed, licking his paw and swiping it over his ears. "Don't attack your opponent head on, ask them what they are doing first." He mewed. The Siberian looked at the damage he had caused the the cat. "Might want to get that blood cleaned up. I'll help if you want." Pepper turned his back walking over to a old log.

Calliecat
January 22nd, 2017, 07:00 PM
The cats ears twitched. "I don't NEED your help." He snapped. He lifted his paw and rubbed his injured ear. It was filled with blood. "Ouch..." He moaned before facing the other cat. "What's your name anyway?" He demanded. He lifted his head, when a shiny object became noticeable underneath neck. Some red coloring was showing from the side of his head as well.

judas
January 22nd, 2017, 07:07 PM
The cats ears twitched. "I don't NEED your help." He snapped. He lifted his paw and rubbed his injured ear. It was filled with blood. "Ouch..." He moaned before facing the other cat. "What's your name anyway?" He demanded. He lifted his head, when a shiny object became noticeable underneath neck. Some red coloring was showing from the side of his head as well.
Pepper looked down at the scratches on the cats belly. Then at the shiny thing around his neck. "Pepper, and your name is...?" The british tom mewed. He grabbed a few cobwebs, well known to him. He pressed them to his scratches. "Now Dock I think." He mewed as he went to search for the leafs.

Calliecat
January 22nd, 2017, 07:12 PM
"I'm... this is stupid sounding, but Tom." He said, staring a little strangely at Pepper. "Well, um..." He stuttered. "Well, I take it you noticed my collar. I am A Kittypet. I know. They attached a device on my throat so if I go to far, it will zap me. I can't go where you are standing." He said gruffly then turned away. clearly upset.

judas
January 22nd, 2017, 07:15 PM
"I'm... this is stupid sounding, but Tom." He said, staring a little strangely at Pepper. "Well, um..." He stuttered. "Well, I take it you noticed my collar. I am A Kittypet. I know. They attached a device on my throat so if I go to far, it will zap me. I can't go where you are standing." He said gruffly then turned away. clearly upset.
{There's a cat from the books named Tom and is in fact, a kitty pet}
Pepper unsheath his clawed, slicing at the collar. "If I could just get this off," He went toslice at it again.
( X.X oml this is short )

Calliecat
January 22nd, 2017, 07:35 PM
(LOL I HAVE NO IDEA, JUST SET IT INSIDE)
"Um..." He backed up, staring at the other feline.

dino.
January 23rd, 2017, 12:41 PM
Moonfur is this just for you and MossFlower?

judas
January 23rd, 2017, 05:48 PM
(LOL I HAVE NO IDEA, JUST SET IT INSIDE)
"Um..." He backed up, staring at the other feline.
Moonfur is this just for you and MossFlower?
Pepper clawed at the collor once again. It fell on the ground, "There, now you can walk freely." He mewed. A hint of pride in his voice. Pepper turned grabbing a mouth full of dock leafs. He rubbed the leafs on his wounds. Turning, Pepper held his paw out to Tom. "Here, rub these on your cuts. It may sting a little, but it won't get infected." He mewed. Pepper flicked his grey tail, along with his ear.
(No, its open! Hop right in if you like!)

Reverie
January 23rd, 2017, 05:52 PM
(I'm joining with Penalope c:)

Penny walked through the forest, the kittypet's collar jingling.

Calliecat
January 23rd, 2017, 07:31 PM
"Hello." Tom announced himself to the new cat. "Your nice looking." He mewed and than turned to Pepper to see what he would say. (Sure you can join!!!!)

Calliecat
January 23rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
"And thank you," He continued, "You freed me." He looked at Pepper hopefully.

Reverie
January 23rd, 2017, 07:33 PM
"As are you. The name's Penelope."

dino.
January 24th, 2017, 06:05 AM
A white she-cat walked out from behind a Bush, her green eyes sparkling, her black-tipped tail twitching. "Hi," she mewed.

Wolvesregion
January 24th, 2017, 06:50 AM
A tabby she cat sat in a tree she had been watching the cats and wondered why they handnt scented her.She had one blues eye one green eye. She looked at each cat studying them her tail hanging from the branch her reddishbrown pelt looked like blood in the sun and her tail tip was ginger. (I have been stalking this rp so I decided just to post)

judas
January 24th, 2017, 06:58 AM
"As are you. The name's Penelope."
A white she-cat walked out from behind a Bush, her green eyes sparkling, her black-tipped tail twitching. "Hi," she mewed.
A tabby she cat sat in a tree she had been watching the cats and wondered why they handnt scented her.She had one blues eye one green eye. She looked at each cat studying them her tail hanging from the branch her reddishbrown pelt looked like blood in the sun and her tail tip was ginger. (I have been stalking this rp so I decided just to post)
Jagged, who are you directing your posted too I'm a little confused))
Pepper nodded his head. "No problem," he mewed. The Siberian turned to the voice. "Ello, who are you?" He mewed. His British tone waved over his voice. Pepper flicked his ear, noticing the cat in the tree. I'll deal with that later, he thought. Pepper swiped his paw over his ear, waving his tail also.

dino.
January 24th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Jagged, who are you directing your posted too I'm a little confused))
Pepper nodded his head. "No problem," he mewed. The Siberian turned to the voice. "Ello, who are you?" He mewed. His British tone waved over his voice. Pepper flicked his ear, noticing the cat in the tree. I'll deal with that later, he thought. Pepper swiped his paw over his ear, waving his tail also.
"My name's Cloud," Cloud replied. She gestured to her her collar. "I'm a housecat too. But I've figured out how to take the zapper thing off. It's not that hard." She yawned. "Anyways. What are you two doing out here, away from your house? Haven't you heard the tales of the wild cats here?" She dropped her voice to a whisper, her eyes wide. "A cat came out here once, but he never came back."

Calliecat
January 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM
"Hi. There are a mighty large number of cats here now." Tom told the other cats a bit shyly.

Reverie
January 24th, 2017, 09:28 AM

(I was directing my last post to Moss)

"Hi." The kittypet replies.

Calliecat
January 24th, 2017, 09:42 AM
"Um..." Began the Tom. "This is- actually I don't now the name... But, um... nice to see you."

dino.
January 24th, 2017, 09:43 AM
"Hi. There are a mighty large number of cats here now." Tom told the other cats a bit shyly.
"I'm used to it," Cloud muttered. "But still. What are you doing out here?"

Reverie
January 24th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Penelope sighed, this collar was annoying her.

Calliecat
January 24th, 2017, 09:47 AM
"Um... I don't know. I was hunting. I guess I better run from my housefolk, huh? I didn't like it anyway. It's not my life." He said.

Reverie
January 24th, 2017, 09:50 AM
"Hm?" The Siamese mix meowed.

judas
January 24th, 2017, 03:26 PM
(I was directing my last post to Moss)

"Hi." The kittypet replies.
Please don't start chatting with are characters out of mo where)
Also, since the sudden burst of cats, this rp is closed to just Foxy fan girl, Jagged, and Mossflower. Not to be mad at anyone, please PM me to join if you would still like to rp and wait for my approval Ty)))

judas
January 24th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Pepper glanced over at the she cat. "I am one of those wild cats, love." Pepper purred, flicking his tail. Yawning, he streached out. Pepper flicked his ears, crouching down. The Tom walked forward. Twitching his tail, he pounced on a mouse. Pepper carried the limp body over to the other cats. "Haven't eaten since last morning, been trying to go a far as I could." He took a mouth full of prey, chewing it carefully. Pepper rapped his tail around himself. "

Reverie
January 24th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Please don't start chatting with are characters out of mo where)
Also, since the sudden burst of cats, this rp is closed to just Foxy fan girl, Jagged, and Mossflower. Not to be mad at anyone, please PM me to join if you would still like to rp and wait for my approval Ty)))

Okay?)

judas
January 25th, 2017, 06:36 AM
Okay?)
You can still post you know...)

Calliecat
January 25th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Tom sat still, staring and just watching. he was unsure of what he should do.

judas
February 9th, 2017, 04:23 PM
--
(Closed to xxJaggededgexx )
The Siberian tom padded through the thick undergrowth. He pushed past the green ferns, and crawled through the Briars that tugged at his white and grey pelt. He flicked his grey tail, his left ear had to nicks that were clawed by another cat. His blue orbs gazed around as he hummed to himself, sniffing for some prey.
(Sorry its short, I'm not good with starter)

Reverie
February 9th, 2017, 04:27 PM
--
(Closed to xxJaggededgexx )
The Siberian tom padded through the thick undergrowth. He pushed past the green ferns, and crawled through the Briars that tugged at his white and grey pelt. He flicked his grey tail, his left ear had to nicks that were clawed by another cat. His blue orbs gazed around as he hummed to himself, sniffing for some prey.
(Sorry its short, I'm not good with starter)

Penelope-- no, Penny. Penny spotted the tom and waved her tail, in an oblivious greeting. The now 11 moon old cat was starting to get around better on her own, that is, without the help of her mother. Penelope then walked over to the tom, her green eyes wavering around, trying to find herself some prey, as she was starving. She chided her tail across the sandy forest floor, and put her muzzle to the ground, trying to scout out any food. Anything. From a mouse to a Thrush. She was up for anything, as long as it was food, of course. She didn't want to eat.. Nevermind.

judas
February 9th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Penelope-- no, Penny. Penny spotted the tom and waved her tail, in an oblivious greeting. The now 11 moon old cat was starting to get around better on her own, that is, without the help of her mother. Penelope then walked over to the tom, her green eyes wavering around, trying to find herself some prey, as she was starving. She chided her tail across the sandy forest floor, and put her muzzle to the ground, trying to scout out any food. Anything. From a mouse to a Thrush. She was up for anything, as long as it was food, of course. She didn't want to eat.. Nevermind.
Pepper saw the she, flicking his tail as he padded over. She seemed to be healthy, pretty thing really. "Ello Love, Whats a pretty cat like you doing out her alone?" He mewed, flicking his tail. "Hungry? I might be able to find something for a lovely she like yourself."

Reverie
February 9th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Pepper saw the she, flicking his tail as he padded over. She seemed to be healthy, pretty thing really. "Ello Love, Whats a pretty cat like you doing out her alone?" He mewed, flicking his tail. "Hungry? I might be able to find something for a lovely she like yourself."

Penny laughed, perplexed. "Sure, dearie."

judas
February 10th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Penny laughed, perplexed. "Sure, dearie."
Pepper flicked his ears around, Blue orbs narrowing on the under growth. The Siberian waved his tail slightly, glancing at the She. Now lets see, she seems sane, I'll have to toy with her more to see... He thought. Pepper saw the ferns move, his heart quickened as he launched for the mouse. His paw landed on top the mouse, he bit down on its spine. Pepper got up, flicking his tail as his chest swelled with pride. The Siberian licked the blood from his muzzle and grabbed the mouse in his jaws. Pepper walked back over to Penny, dropping it at her paws. "There, that should fill you up until later," He mewed, looking around. The Tom hadn't eaten lately, Maybe I should hunt soon, Its beginning to get dark. Turning back to the she, he smiled softly waiting for a reply.

judas
February 16th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Pepper flicked his ears around, Blue orbs narrowing on the under growth. The Siberian waved his tail slightly, glancing at the She. Now lets see, she seems sane, I'll have to toy with her more to see... He thought. Pepper saw the ferns move, his heart quickened as he launched for the mouse. His paw landed on top the mouse, he bit down on its spine. Pepper got up, flicking his tail as his chest swelled with pride. The Siberian licked the blood from his muzzle and grabbed the mouse in his jaws. Pepper walked back over to Penny, dropping it at her paws. "There, that should fill you up until later," He mewed, looking around. The Tom hadn't eaten lately, Maybe I should hunt soon, Its beginning to get dark. Turning back to the she, he smiled softly waiting for a reply.
xxJaggededgexx

Reverie
February 19th, 2017, 06:33 PM

Penny smiled slyly, it tugged at the corners of her mouth, "Thank you, sweet"