PDA

View Full Version : Project SDRRPC(Read Description for Sign up)

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 09:41 PM
WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE!!!
the SDRRPC stands for Super, Descriptive, Random, Role, Playing, Challenge
This thread is about weekly challenges you have to fulfill with other RP-ers with descriptiveness(almost), and the schedule for new challenges will be Monday to Friday. Saturday and sunday is free day where you can do anything else and not stick to this thread rules.
RULES!
1. DO NOT POST A FORM! you will change shapes and forms as you go.
2. YOU MUST WRITE AT LEAST ONE ADJECTIVE TO THE NOUN! that does not count the proper nouns.
3. DO NOT ABUSE YOUR POWERS! if you are going to be overpowered, at least don't blow up the world.
4. STAY ACTIVE! don't sign up if you are just going to stand there doing nothing
5. DO NOT USE HARD TO READ FONTS AND COLORS! it is a bad choice if you have to stick your head against the screen.
6. STICK TO THESE RULES FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY! on the weekend you can do whatever you want.

If you do not follow these rules, there will be consequences
TO JOIN!!!11!1!1
Just put your character's name and below the name, write "I accept the T&C" and no more than that. You will describe your character during the RP.
ABOUT
From Monday to Friday, you will be given new stories(like rescueing, assassinating, normal life, creating), new settings(like woodland, city, ocean), and new appearances(like wolf, dragon, human).
From Saturday to Sunday, you are just in a huge white box of nothing. There is nothing there except the other RP-ers. you can practically do anything here. You can create mini villages only to let them burn or you can just climb up the box. Only on these days you are allowed to write your form(for some reason) even though it will not apply to the challanges...
NOW LET THE RP BEGIN!!!
Joined RP-ers: Akita (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=87), Shana (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=24), Ruby (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=144), Gusty (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=26)

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Sunday....
No challenges available

aleka!
October 9th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Akita

~I accept the T&B

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Akita

~I accept the T&B
You have successfully joined!

aleka!
October 9th, 2016, 08:43 PM
:3

jaymoon
October 9th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Shana
I accept the T&B

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Shana
I accept the T&B

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 11:56 PM
From somewhere in the white box, a bell rings, marking the end of the free period. Six hours later and a brand new challenge will come to you...

Abstracted Dog
October 10th, 2016, 12:02 AM
Ruby
I accept the T&C

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 12:16 AM
Ruby
I accept the T&C

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 06:27 AM
Week one - Survival: you are now a group of fierce dogs which is starving, and you must travel ahead to a dark forest that no wild dogs have ever entered and came back alive. As you enter the dark green forest with some of your allies(other RP-ers), a strange mist appears. Not knowing where you and your gang are going, you walk around. As the mist clears, you and your allies see rotting dead bodies of previous dogs who attempted to survive, their mouths ajar filled with saliva and foam. There seems to be rabies around here...
Character Settings:
Form: Wild dog
Powers: None
Environment Settings:
Brightness: Dim, but seeable
Theme: Forest
Smell: Rot of bodies
Sound: Owls hooting creepily at a distance
Weather Settings:
Temperature: Chilly
Sky: Clear, no sign of rain
Air: (above trees) dry
(Below trees) very damp
Ground: Moist
Memories:
You can only remember your gang's names and why you are here...
Let the RP start

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 06:28 AM
(Day 2/5)

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 10:23 PM
(Day 3/5)

Crumbleless
October 12th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Gusty
I accept the T and B

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Gusty
I accept the T and B

Crumbleless
October 12th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Gusty stared with terror at the clearing of dead dogs. The young dog was afraid now, she didn't Liek the stuffy mist at all especially now. "We need to go now!", He yipped hiding her tail between her legs with terror.

jaymoon
October 12th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Why " Shana said " u scared the mist might try to bite you " she Laphs

FOXXRR
October 14th, 2016, 12:20 AM
(Day 4/5)

Casual Scribbles
October 14th, 2016, 05:25 AM
Nya

I acctept the T&B (i think that was it)

Soddenfur
October 30th, 2016, 11:00 AM