PDA

View Full Version : Misty -kit -paw -spirit

ArbyDoo
January 22nd, 2017, 01:12 PM
Heya! This is my first character, so it'll be a bit amateurish, a lot of stuff is gonna be N/A for now. Plus, I haven't gotten a queen for her yet so info is due to change, if you have a cat who's free to have a kit feel free to tell me. ^^"

Basics

Current name: Mistykit
Sexual Orientation: Whoever she wants really. (Once she's grown)
Creation date: 1/22/17

Residential Information

Current Clan: ThunderClan
Mentor(s): N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): N/A (Open)
Mother (s): N/A (Open)
Sibling(s): N/A
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): N/A
Friend(s): N/A
Neutral:N/A
Acquaintance(s): N/A
Enemies:N/A

Crush: N/A
Significant Other: N/A

Personality

Mistykit starts out extremely timid, rarely even leaving the nursery out of fear. However, I'm planning on something happening to change that. Most likely having another kit leave the nursery and get in trouble or injured, which causes Mistykit to realise if she wasn't so timid she would have been able to tell someone about the kit to get them to safety, or go out of the nursery to get the kit back before they get into trouble. From that point onward, Mistykit turns quiet and calm as she learns to control herself. As a result of this she ends up bottling up a lot of emotions. Because of this, she is an efficient and calm decision maker but can rarely have outbursts from bottling her emotions up, which can lead to unfavourable situations. As time goes on, she becomes a little distant and hard to get attention from. She'll eventually open up more when she becomes close friends with someone.

Mental Age: After the personality shift, she usually acts older than a kit.
Phobias:
Favorite Season: Leafbare.
Favorite Food(s): Vole and mouse, she oddly enjoys crunching on ice.
Least Favourite Food: Any type of bird, she'll eat them if she has to but she hates how the feathers get stuck in her teeth.
Favorite Sound: The sound snow makes when you step on it.

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Light grey
Fur Texture: Soft and smooth
Fur Length: Short and flat
Markings: Light stripes along her back
Eye Color: Dark blue

Body Type/Structure: Long body, slender and a little short.
Height: Kit: 25cm Apprentice: 15cm at start, 20cm at end Warrior: 25cm
Voice: Stutters a lot as a young kit, calm after personality shift then motherly and gentle as a trained apprentice/warrior.
Scars / Deformities: N/A
Diseases / Conditions: N/A

Coordination:
Reflexes: Quick when alerted, can go off in a daze and not notice things when relaxed.
Strength: As strong as she needs to be in a fight, yet weaker than most warriors. She makes up for this with her small size and fast speed.

Image(s):
https://puu.sh/tv5sX/f85cfe4551.png
(Drawing by me. Adult warrior portrayal.)