PDA

View Full Version : Dugs Territory(open

Wolvesregion
October 8th, 2016, 08:01 PM
:laughing:this rp can only have cats and dogs. these dogsand. ats livein therouge and loner terrritory so dont say i havw to switch to other rps.. thankyou:laughing:Dug waved his large tail,he sniffed the ground a vest that was blue and said K9 Police dog was covering the scars on his back. he was one of the most feared dogs but he was still very kind. The large K9 sat down and yawned he hadn't slept in days maybe just a nap..... he thought to himself no I can't I have animals to protect he thought standing up . he new he was in a place with mostly cats but helookedat the nearby beach where most of the cat population was. he knew of the clans and the rouges and loners. But he also knew of the dangers of other animals back to work. he thought standing up

Wolvesregion
October 9th, 2016, 05:44 AM
bump

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 08:28 AM
Jungle walked along the beach. Her tortishell fur shining. She was happy today for some reason.

Wolvesregion
October 9th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Dug looked over to the beach spotting the cat he started a patrol with some other K9 police dogs around the beach they walked

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 04:44 PM
(This is going to end bad isn't it)
A silver dog was running around, his saliva dripping everywhere and foam at the edges of his mouth. There was no hope left for him... he saw some dogs and ran towards it full speed, occasionally collapsing

Wolvesregion
October 9th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Dug spotted the dog. His eyes widened a bit,he looked at hhe dog next to him " Go get rose,NOW." He ordered and the dog came back with a female that had a grey pelt and she ran up to the injured dog looking worried

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Jungle stopped as she say a cat with dogs. She lashed her and approach hoping they were friendly.

Wolvesregion
October 9th, 2016, 04:53 PM
On of the dogs wearing a K9 Vest approached her. "Hello." He said wagging his tail

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 04:53 PM
What the other dogs did not know is that the injured dog had a horrible disease. Leaping at one of the dogs, he tried to bite and tear into them but missed
(I am a horrible person)

Wolvesregion
October 9th, 2016, 04:57 PM
" dog is sick. disease I don't know if I can clear it up." Said rose A large male came up to the diseased dog being careful" It is unclear,but somewhere near. a bug hides In the ear." He said sniffing the silver dog then backing up his name was Dodge he spoke in riddles d rhymes

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Jungle only approach Dug,"Is that dog okay?"

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 05:17 PM
(In case I wasn't clear enough(or i am just too impatient), the sick dog has rabies... on the final stage... once again, I am a horrible person)
The dog growled at the others and leaped for the nearest dog it can kill(Using 'it' loosely). but once again missed due to a broken bone on its hind leg...

Wolvesregion
October 9th, 2016, 06:25 PM
(do we kill him? cuz I can I'm also a horrible person.) Dug pushed the cat back" Do not approach. youdo want this disease. everyone leave,I will take care of this myself. if I get the sickness,kill me. " He order his pack witch ran off immediaimmediately

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Jungle back up but waited to see if the cat needed help.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 06:45 PM
(You have my permission to kill this dog... I was thinking of joining when this idea of a dog with rabies suddenly popped into my head...)
The dog immediately pounced on the K-9 that was remaining, and successfully landed on the K-9 and snapped its jaws covered with oozing saliva at the... K-9.

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Dug growled and jumped onto his back so the dog with rabies got most of hhe impact he quickly got up And smiled using hindlegs to kick the dogs head,three times. then he stopped and stood imfdont of jungle to protect her

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Jungle flexed her claws and ran passed Dug. Slashing at the disease dogs paws and legs Jungle jumped on the dogs back to avoid it's jaws. She stood next to Dug,"It's fast. I barely had time to jump."

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Even though the dog was hit multiple times, it did not slow down. The dog could not feel pain and even if it did, it still snapped. Foul stench was covering the whole area as the dog's saliva drooled uncontrollably. He pounced at the cat.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Jungle jumped backwards as the dog pounced. Kicking her back legs she flunged dirt or sand hoping to blind the dog.

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Without hesitating, the dog leaped again at the cat, clearly not blinded

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Jumping out of the way Jungle felt the saliva drop on her tail. She ran and climbed a tree.

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 05:46 PM
With its sharp teeth, it dug through the tree, as it wasn't too thick. The dog was far from giving up. He bit into the wood and took chunks of wood out. The saliva turned red as the dog continued. There was a huge crack, and the tree started to fall.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Feeling the tree fall Jungle jumped to another tree.

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Dug jumpejumped on the dog diggng his claws into its necneck

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 05:58 PM
(Can my brutal creation bite your character's paw and spread the disease ? Just asking...)
The dog stopped and shook the K-9 off its back by trying to bite the K-9

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 06:01 PM
(Yes but I'll have my med dog take care of it beforbefore it came get serious ) U let another blow to the head and biting the dogs neck he began to cut offmthe other dogs breeathing

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 06:08 PM
(You can only delay the amount of days you stay sane(which is about 3 to 4 days, just behavior changes, then it starts biting))
Spewing dark red saliva, the dog managed to put its jaw on one of the K-9's paw. Biting harshly, the dog let the blood of the K-9 spill into its mouth.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Jungle fur stood on end as she saw the disease dog bite down. 'They're going to die.', she knew to well what happens to animals with rabies.

Wolvesregion
October 10th, 2016, 06:13 PM
(Actually ere is a cure if you can make it to a vet in time ) Dug barked in pain and snapped the silver dogs neck

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 06:36 PM
(And here I thought there was only a vaccination for prevention of rabies... but are there any vets around?)
Choking, the dog loosened its grip but still clung on to it

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Jungle slowly climbed down the tree. Hoping the dog was dead.

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Its grip loosening, the dog shook. it choked out blood and more saliva as it saw the cat, but it was already too late to attack more. It died slowly as more foam formed at the edges of its mouth.

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Jungle circles the infected dog,"Poor dog. Didn't even last that long."

Wolvesregion
October 11th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Dug smiled and put his paw on the dead dogs head head.He was laughing slightly "Yes,poor dog. it could've lived if it knew how to protect itself." He said letting out a howl and his pack started to show s also smiling. the K-9 vests were taking off

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Jungle smiled,"I'm Jungle. You okay?", looking at Dug's paw.

Wolvesregion
October 11th, 2016, 05:26 PM
"Oh,I'm fine." He said to the tabby loolloolked at dodge who ways spoke in rules "Get this off me." He said and Dodge ripped the K-9 vest off him revealing scars "I'm Dug." He said to Jungle (I needs someone to rp a dog like Rose or Fire can oou?l

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Jungle looked at the scars," Those look bad."

Wolvesregion
October 11th, 2016, 05:33 PM
"Oh, I got those a long time ago. I'll be fine. Rose! come! " He said The healer ran toward Him all kinds of herbs in her mouth and e started treating his paw

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 05:36 PM
"You're a", she sniffed again," you smell like you been with Twolegs."

Wolvesregion
October 11th, 2016, 05:51 PM
I have." Dug admitted "They took care of me for a awhile. I ended up killing them." He said to Jungle.

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 05:53 PM
(OH HO! that is a twist that sent me frying across the room! BTW, thinking of a new perfect health character.)

Wolvesregion
October 11th, 2016, 05:54 PM
(ok) : )

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Jungle deep blue eyes gleamed at that comment.

Wolvesregion
October 11th, 2016, 05:57 PM
"Something wrong?" Dug asked coldly his pack. !all staring at jungle

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 07:16 PM
"Huh? Oh nothing!", she didn't realize the dogs staring at her. Jungle smiled,"I had my run in with Twolegs before."

Wolvesregion
October 12th, 2016, 12:16 AM
"Mean creatures aren't they?" He said "Well I have to get my pack back to Tue safety of camp so unless you wanna come goodbye" He said his mpack walking AFC hi. following behind

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:23 AM
Jungle quickly caught up with Dug. She was interested in seeing where this pack stayed.

Wolvesregion
October 12th, 2016, 08:51 AM
The pack went through the Brambles trees and hunted on their journey then an entrance to the camp make on thorns. The camp had a stream running through it a large dens carved into a Mountain event the leaders den was in the moutian the high rock on a sturdy legde

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:55 AM
"Nice camp!", Jungle looked around.

Wolvesregion
October 12th, 2016, 09:07 AM
" Thanks." Dug said as the elders greeted then and the strange tabby

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Jungle shook her tortishell fur,"So where do I sleep?"

Wolvesregion
October 12th, 2016, 12:13 PM
"Well,its not actually my choice if you actually stay. It's the elders. " He said to Jungle

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 12:17 PM
"Oh.", Jungle sat disappointed,'Elders have to choice if I stay!', she shook fur.

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 04:28 PM
A beautiful German shepherd dog walked along the beach. It was an easy way to navigate without running into the infected. Daisy spotted a body farther, and ran towards it, only to stop dead as she caught sight of the pool of saliva and the unfriendly gaze of the dead dog. 'this is recent' she realized, as she looked around, hoping there were no more of them. She smelled a group of dogs not far off and headed towards them, taking each step cautiously as she suspected another infected.

Wolvesregion
October 12th, 2016, 04:36 PM
"There's Fire,he can speak with you." Said Dug walking away and the Elder with a Flame colored pelt walked towards Jungle

Wolvesregion
October 12th, 2016, 04:49 PM
:rainbowllama::rainbowllama:

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Daisy spotted a group of dogs, and a cat? She crouched down and spied on them, investigating and seeing if there was any behavior change.

Wolvesregion
October 12th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Dug smelled another dog not of his pack he picked up female.also a German Shepherd. close by.e he thought to himself walking towards her

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Jungle flinched as Fire came near her.

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Daisy stayed crouched even though a dog was heading her way. She had no idea what to do.

Wolvesregion
October 12th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Dug stood in front of her "Need something?" He asked his eyes glinting / Fire looked at the cat "Are you scared?" He said gruffly grunting after sitting down "So what do you wish today?"

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:01 PM
"I'm a little scared after that rabies dog but I'm okay.", Jungle tilted her head,"What wish?"

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 08:13 PM
"I actually do," She said, calmly, "What happened to that dog?". She needed info.

Wolvesregion
October 13th, 2016, 06:58 AM
Dug looked at her "i killed it." He said simply /" you come here to stay. you must tell me or ask me anything. we call thithis a wish " he said smiling

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 09:02 AM
"Hm. Have you met any cats who know dogs language?",the young tortishell had many questions but she wondered about that more.

FOXXRR
October 13th, 2016, 04:07 PM
"I know you killed it" she frowned, that was not what she needed. "Did the dog bite anyone?"

Wolvesregion
December 28th, 2016, 07:54 AM
"Me but I'll be fine. " said dug simply/Yes I have met many why?" The old dog grunted

Wolvesregion
December 30th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Bump~