PDA

View Full Version : Hey ppl: My Introduction

Darknesssx
January 21st, 2017, 10:48 PM
I guess there's not much to say... Um.. what do you want to know? Just type questions below and I'll add them to this thread with answers!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SHOP ITEM: Just scroll down :3 (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106&page=6)
Savage scar asks: What is your favorite idea?

A: Well, if you mean based on Warrior Cat OC's, then, it would be...Heatherpaw.(If you don't understand, check out my Character Site!) If you mean Signature..obviously the one I have now. If you mean shop items, it would be the "Signature Creator" which you can view by clicking on the "Just scroll down :3" underlined text above. The Signature Creator is where I create your signature. You would PM(Private Message) me and I would ask you these questions that you'd have to answer. Speaking of that, I'll let you apply here:

FORM:
Your Personality(in best description possible):
[Choice 1]Favorite Movie(s):
[Choice 2]Favorite TV Show(s):
[Choice 3]Favorite Book(s):

If you were to choose only "Choice 1", "Choice 2", or "Choice 3", you'd have to say your TOP 2 Favorites. But let's say you choose Choice 2 and 3..then you only do one for each.

Solstice_X
January 21st, 2017, 10:53 PM
Welcome to WCO~ ^o^

love the quote in your signature btw.

savage scar
January 21st, 2017, 11:09 PM
*Waves*

Hi, what is your favourite idea?

whippoorwill
January 21st, 2017, 11:11 PM
Holla, welcome to WCO! Hope you have a good time here :squee:

doghouse
January 25th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Welcome to WCO!

Fawn
January 27th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Welcome!!

Darknesssx
January 27th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Welcome to WCO~ ^o^

love the quote in your signature btw.
x3 Thx

Darknesssx
January 27th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Welcome!!
Ty, ty, Raywood!

LuciPie
January 31st, 2017, 05:16 AM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't be afraid to ask questions or talk :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

I'll fill one of you forms just cus I like to talk about myself sometimes especially about things I really like XD Ill also answer each choice as much as I like :P

Your Personality(in best description possible): Laid-back I guess, pretty chilled. Likes to laugh at almost everything unless my mood is brought down. In real life I'm a bit more shy, but not too much(what I mean to say is I don't always find it easy to just go up to someone and talk to them. Not all the time). I've been a fairly optimistic person for a few months now, but I can still feel pretty bad.
[Choice 1]Favorite Movie(s): The Avengers, Harry Potter, probably others I cant remember right now
[Choice 2]Favorite TV Show(s): SUPERNATURAL!!!!! The Walking Dead, Casualty, Holby City, Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Chicago Med
[Choice 3]Favorite Book(s): Warriors