PDA

View Full Version : A journey to remember(fallenclan)

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:07 PM
read everything

There was a clan named flowerclan? They helped everyone with everything no matter what. They could've ruled the forest but they never wanted power. The loved everyone bhut one day, a group of rogues attacked killing everyone but one cat. Before everything there was a prophecy. Many cats will go on a journey to save the clan. There was a surviver named drakonpaw. He went on a journey and collected cats. He eventually died but now many cats will try and find a land where the cats can live to make a clan. Will you help?
Ranks for journey: freshkill holder,Hunter, Guards, Leader, Queens, Kits, Trainees, kit holders
Ranks for clan: hunter, warrior, deputy, delta, leader, trainee, queen, kits, royal kit, royal trainee, royal warrior (royals are blood from the leader)

Form
name
Personality
Mate
Crush
Rank
Weaknesses
Strengths
Back story
Kin
Special skill (power)
Other

Temperature 10 degrees
Weather blizzards
Freshkill pile almost full
Mate needed for eclipsestar

Symbols

Lick on forehead: I love you. Mates?
Lick on cheek: don't worry
Lick on ear : best friends?
Nudge on belly: wanna have kits?
Nuzzle on flank: comforting
Nuzzle on cheek: friends forever
Flick of tail: greetings or to point

name Phoenixpaw, Griffonkit
Appearance orange fiery pelt with amber eyes and sharp claws\silvery pelt with blue eyes and grey claws
Age 10 moons, 1 day
Gender m, m
Personality tbrped for both
Mate no, no
Crush open, open
Rank royal trainee, royal kit
Weaknesses mercy, rushing into battle/unknown as a kit
Strengths stealth, killing,listening\unkown
Back story not yet, no
Kin no, open
Special skill (power) camoflauge\unknown
Other no

Also we will start on the journey

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:14 PM
Anyone wanna join? 😵

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 21st, 2017, 10:18 PM
save leader for meh

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 21st, 2017, 10:23 PM
Form
name: EclipseStar
Personality: Tbd
Mate:None but open
Crush: Nope
Weaknesses: Kits, she loved them to bits
Strengths: Fighting, stopping arguments, and hunting
Back story:She was the daughter of DragonPaw
Kin: DragonPaw
Special skill (power): she gets her powers from the moon, when the moons not out she can summon blue fire, when the moons out... well youll find out. she also had glowing blue lines that run from her glowing blue eyes to her wings
Other: Nope

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:35 PM
Form
name: EclipseStar
Mate:None but open
Crush: Nope
Weaknesses: Kits, she loved them to bits
Strengths: Fighting, stopping arguments, and hunting
Back story:She was the daughter of DragonPaw
Kin: DragonPaw
Special skill (power): she gets her powers from the moon, when the moons not out she can summon blue fire, when the moons out... well youll find out. she also had glowing blue lines that run from her glowing blue eyes to her wings
Other: Nope
Accepted can she be the mother of griffon kit? He is a day old so he needs a mother

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 21st, 2017, 10:39 PM
Accepted can she be the mother of griffon kit? He is a day old so he needs a mother

Sure whos the father tho)

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:39 PM
Sure whos the father tho)
Idk he could be dead ough

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 21st, 2017, 10:41 PM
Idk he could be dead ough

Maybe u could put on the form Mate needed for EclipseStar cause I want her to have a mate)

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:42 PM
Maybe u could put on the form Mate needed for EclipseStar cause I want her to have a mate)
Ok

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 21st, 2017, 10:43 PM
Ok

(Thx)

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:45 PM
(Thx)
NP anything to help friends

XxEclipseMoonxX
January 21st, 2017, 10:49 PM
NP anything to help friends

:hug:

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 10:50 PM
:hug:
😖 I'm gonna pm u about something serious so...

Silhouettes
January 22nd, 2017, 07:27 AM
Save me Med or Med App!

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 10:12 AM
Save me Med or Med App!
Ok

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 07:41 PM
Symbols added to form

Fallpotato
January 23rd, 2017, 08:22 AM
Boop

dino.
January 23rd, 2017, 09:43 AM
read everything

There was a clan named flowerclan? They helped everyone with everything no matter what. They could've ruled the forest but they never wanted power. The loved everyone bhut one day, a group of rogues attacked killing everyone but one cat. Before everything there was a prophecy. Many cats will go on a journey to save the clan. There was a surviver named drakonpaw. He went on a journey and collected cats. He eventually died but now many cats will try and find a land where the cats can live to make a clan. Will you help?
Ranks for journey: freshkill holder,Hunter, Guards, Leader, Queens, Kits, Trainees, kit holders
Ranks for clan: hunter, warrior, deputy, delta, leader, trainee, queen, kits, royal kit, royal trainee, royal warrior (royals are blood from the leader)

Form
name
Personality
Mate
Crush
Rank
Weaknesses
Strengths
Back story
Kin
Special skill (power)
Other

Temperature 10 degrees
Weather blizzards
Freshkill pile almost full
Mate needed for eclipsestar

Symbols

Lick on forehead: I love you. Mates?
Lick on cheek: don't worry
Lick on ear : best friends?
Nudge on belly: wanna have kits?
Nuzzle on flank: comforting
Nuzzle on cheek: friends forever
Flick of tail: greetings or to point

name Phoenixpaw, Griffonkit
Appearance orange fiery pelt with amber eyes and sharp claws\silvery pelt with blue eyes and grey claws
Age 10 moons, 1 day
Gender m, m
Personality tbrped for both
Mate no, no
Crush open, open
Rank royal trainee, royal kit
Weaknesses mercy, rushing into battle/unknown as a kit
Strengths stealth, killing,listening\unkown
Back story not yet, no
Kin no, open
Special skill (power) camoflauge\unknown
Other no

Also we will start on the journey
Name: Streakflash
Appearance: white pelt with a black streak down both sides and a black tail, amber eyes
Personality: TBRP
Mate: open
Crush: open
Weakness: always ready to start a fight, will jump into battle even if it's only over stolen prey
Strengths: speed, agility, intelligence, battle skills
Backstory: coming soon
Kin: open
Special skill (power): can run as fast as lightning, giving him the name Starekflash because he is a white streak with a black stripe when he runs
Other: Name origins: Streak- came from the black streaks in his side and -flash came from his special power.

Fallpotato
January 23rd, 2017, 05:35 PM
Name: Streakflash
Appearance: white pelt with a black streak down both sides and a black tail, amber eyes
Mate: open
Crush: open
Weakness: always ready to start a fight, will jump into battle even if it's only over stolen prey
Strengths: speed, agility, intelligence, battle skills
Backstory: coming soon
Special skill (power): can run as fast as lightning, giving him the name Starekflash because he is a white streak with a black stripe when he runs
Other: Name origins: Streak- came from the black streaks in his side and -flash came from his special power.
Accepted

CinnamonCookie
January 24th, 2017, 10:48 AM
]Name: Sandscar
Appearance: all sandcolored.
Mate: Eclipsestar?
Crush:
Weakness: cat blood
Strengths: speed, light
Backstory: He was nearly full grown when a badger came and attacked his mother and him, giving him the scar on his face but he killed the badger.
Special skill (power): can manipulate light a little bit
Other: sometimes I'm gone for a week or more. I try to get back on asap

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Crush:
Backstory: He was nearly full grown when a badger came and attacked his mother and him, giving him the scar on his face but he killed the badger.
Accepted

CinnamonCookie
January 24th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Thx

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Thx
Np and we can start now

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Hugz
XxEclipseMoonxX
Fallen
FoxyFanGirl
We may start

CinnamonCookie
January 24th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Sandscar ran through the undergrowth to find prey.

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Griffonkit layed on his mother, eclipse star

Phoenixpaw sighed and continued walking on the long journey

Silhouettes
January 24th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Name: Silverpool
Apperance: https://www.silversiberiancats.co.uk/images/catLeft.jpg
Perso: TBRP'D
Mate: Open for forbidden!
Crush: Same as Above
Weaknesses: Fighting, Hunting
Strengths: Healing, Herb Manipulation
Backstory: N/A
Special Skill (power) : Manipulation of plants and herbs.

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Name: Silverpool
Apperance: https://www.silversiberiancats.co.uk/images/catLeft.jpg
Perso: TBRP'D
Mate: Open for forbidden!
Crush: Same as Above
Weaknesses: Fighting, Hunting
Strengths: Healing, Herb Manipulation
Backstory: N/A
Special Skill (power) : Manipulation of plants and herbs.

Accepted and can Pheonixpaw have a crush on her?

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 09:07 PM
TATO SAVE ME SPACE I JUST GOT ON AND IM TRYIG TO KEEP UP ON ALL THE RPS THAT I WAS ON AND IM SO STRESSED OOOOUUUT

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 09:08 PM
TATO SAVE ME SPACE I JUST GOT ON AND IM TRYIG TO KEEP UP ON ALL THE RPS THAT I WAS ON AND IM SO STRESSED OOOOUUUT
Ok

Silhouettes
January 24th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Accepted and can Pheonixpaw have a crush on her?
Ooh, sure!)

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Form
name: Voicepaw (VoiceWhisper)//Starkit (Stardust)
Mate:None but open for both
Crush: Open//to young
Weaknesses:spiders and kin for both
Strengths: Fighting, starting arguments, and fighting// creating peace,stopping arguments,hunting
Back story: Voice paw was a rouge// is the daughter of eclipse star
Kin: unknown was a rouge//Eclipse star..?
Special skill (power): Can hear what everycat is saying and can make a cat go deaf with her voice// can talk to Starclan and 'control' the Stars
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b2/04/5e/b2045ea94a433714a4a6b4caba7ded12.jpg // as kit:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c8/72/a1/c872a1892fefc70a6c928ec185dfd456.jpg as grown:http://img10.deviantart.net/cd70/i/2015/220/5/9/lightfeather_by_riverspirit456-d94t4bd.png
Other: can starkit eventually be starstar..but can something happen so it isn't starstar? XD

Silhouettes
January 24th, 2017, 09:25 PM
-
Silverpool peeked her eyes open as the sunlight shot rays of bright light to her pelt, the dust floating around only visible once touched by the array. Setting herself out of the nest, quickly counted the herb stock, and headed out of the den.
Once again, Silverpool quickly scanned the clearing, seeing if anyone was injured, before settling down after the molly had picked a small mouse to eat.

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Form
name: Voicepaw (VoiceWhisper)//Starkit (Stardust)
Mate:None but open for both
Crush: Open//to young
Weaknesses:spiders and kin for both
Strengths: Fighting, starting arguments, and fighting// creating peace,stopping arguments,hunting
Back story: Voice paw was a rouge// is the daughter of eclipse star
Kin: unknown was a rouge//Eclipse star..?
Special skill (power): Can hear what everycat is saying and can make a cat go deaf with her voice// can talk to Starclan and 'control' the Stars
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b2/04/5e/b2045ea94a433714a4a6b4caba7ded12.jpg // as kit:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c8/72/a1/c872a1892fefc70a6c928ec185dfd456.jpg as grown:http://img10.deviantart.net/cd70/i/2015/220/5/9/lightfeather_by_riverspirit456-d94t4bd.png
Other: can starkit eventually be starstar..but can something happen so it isn't starstar? XD
You know the answer

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 09:49 PM
-
Silverpool peeked her eyes open as the sunlight shot rays of bright light to her pelt, the dust floating around only visible once touched by the array. Setting herself out of the nest, quickly counted the herb stock, and headed out of the den.
Once again, Silverpool quickly scanned the clearing, seeing if anyone was injured, before settling down after the molly had picked a small mouse to eat.
Pheonixpaw spotted silver pool and padded over to her "hey." He mewed. His fiery pelt shining.

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 10:00 PM
You know the answer
Yea but if starlit eventually makes it to leader..can we do something so it isn't starstar..?XD)

Voicepaw woke up with a start to see her little friend,Starkit,jabbing her in her side."What are you doing Starkit?!" She asked

Starkit giggled "I'm bored,and my new baby brother won't play with meeee!"she whined only to be pushed away

"Well go bother someone else about it and let me get some sleep."Voicepaw said falling back to sleep

Starlit frowned and walked to Phoenixpaw "Can you play with me?"she asked with a hopeful meow

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Yea but if starlit eventually makes it to leader..can we do something so it isn't starstar..?XD)

Voicepaw woke up with a start to see her little friend,Starkit,jabbing her in her side."What are you doing Starkit?!" She asked

Starkit giggled "I'm bored,and my new baby brother won't play with meeee!"she whined only to be pushed away

"Well go bother someone else about it and let me get some sleep."Voicepaw said falling back to sleep

Starlit frowned and walked to Phoenixpaw "Can you play with me?"she asked with a hopeful meow
Yea sure)
Pheonixpaw looked at her and mewed "I'm having a uh.... Adult conversation right now. Go play with griffon kit."

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Yea sure)
Pheonixpaw looked at her and mewed "I'm having a uh.... Adult conversation right now. Go play with griffon kit."
Starlit hissed "But all he does is wail and wail!I can't get a single move out of him!"she said her ears pinned to her head

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Starlit hissed "But all he does is wail and wail!I can't get a single move out of him!"she said her ears pinned to her head
Pheonixpaw sighed "fine." He turned to silver pool and mewed "see you later" affection in his eyes.

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Pheonixpaw sighed "fine." He turned to silver pool and mewed "see you later" affection in his eyes.
"YAY!"She purred and licked his hind leg,which was as tall as she was to him.She purred "What are we doing first??Wanna play catch the moss?Of warriors?Or-or..how about you choose?"she asked jumping up and down

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 10:10 PM
"YAY!"She purred and licked his hind leg,which was as tall as she was to him.She purred "What are we doing first??Wanna play catch the moss?Of warriors?Or-or..how about you choose?"she asked jumping up and down
Pheonixpaw chuckled and mewed "we can play catch the moss for now."

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Pheonixpaw chuckled and mewed "we can play catch the moss for now."
"Yay!Ill go find the moss!"she chirped as she ran away

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 10:14 PM
"Yay!Ill go find the moss!"she chirped as she ran away
Pheonixpaw watched her go and then sat down and waited

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Pheonixpaw watched her go and then sat down and waited
Voicepaw laughed as Starkit passed her "So your the poor unfortunate soul who got stuck with that little furball?May Starclan have mercy on you."She joked as she took a mouse from the kill pile

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Voicepaw laughed as Starkit passed her "So your the poor unfortunate soul who got stuck with that little furball?May Starclan have mercy on you."She joked as she took a mouse from the kill pile
Btw Pheonixpaw is bipolar so.... (Multiple personalities like he can be wanting to kill cats but sometimes he's kind. He doesn't know when he is changing)
Pheonixpaw licked his paw and waited

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Btw Pheonixpaw is bipolar so.... (Multiple personalities like he can be wanting to kill cats but sometimes he's kind. He doesn't know when he is changing)
Pheonixpaw licked his paw and waited
Okie)
Voicepaw giggled and rolled her eyes as Starkit dragged back a rather big peice of moss.

Starlit was panting "Its-so-heavy!"she said threw breaths as she collapsed at the two apprentices right side

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Okie)
Voicepaw giggled and rolled her eyes as Starkit dragged back a rather big peice of moss.

Starlit was panting "Its-so-heavy!"she said threw breaths as she collapsed at the two apprentices right side
Pheonixpaw spat "get stronger" his eyes flashed with aggression. He hissed

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Pheonixpaw spat "get stronger" his eyes flashed with aggression. He hissed
Voicepaw flicked her tail over his paws warning him to calm down at the kit.

Starkit looked at him with a flash of fear in her eyes,she puffed her fur out so she looked a bit bigger

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Voicepaw flicked her tail over his paws warning him to calm down at the kit.

Starkit looked at him with a flash of fear in her eyes,she puffed her fur out so she looked a bit bigger
Pheonixpaw jumped on voice paw pinning her down his claws unsheathed. They dug into her shoulders he spat "You useless good for nothing Fur ball!"

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Pheonixpaw jumped on voice paw pinning her down his claws unsheathed. They dug into her shoulders he spat "You useless good for nothing Fur ball!"
Voicepaw yowled and kicked him off and stood infront of the kit,her eyes dancing with fear,unease,and aggression.Every time the tom came close she slashed and spat and him,her claws unsheathed

"Stop stop!"Starkit was wailing

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Voicepaw yowled and kicked him off and stood infront of the kit,her eyes dancing with fear,unease,and aggression.Every time the tom came close she slashed and spat and him,her claws unsheathed

"Stop stop!"Starkit was wailing
Pheonixpaw hissed as he bled. He all of a sudden fell and got back up his eyes full of fear "wh-why did you attack me?" He said shocked

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Pheonixpaw hissed as he bled. He all of a sudden fell and got back up his eyes full of fear "wh-why did you attack me?" He said shocked
"WHY DID I ATTACK YOU??YOU ATTACKED ME!AND ALMOST ATTACKED STARKIT!"she hissed,as blood trickled down her shoulders.

Starkit was shaking out of fear,hiding behind Voicepaw

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 10:36 PM
"WHY DID I ATTACK YOU??YOU ATTACKED ME!AND ALMOST ATTACKED STARKIT!"she hissed,as blood trickled down her shoulders.

Starkit was shaking out of fear,hiding behind Voicepaw
Pheonixpaw looked at his claws as tears dripped from his cheeks. He mewed "I'm a monster." Blood trickled from his belly

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Pheonixpaw looked at his claws as tears dripped from his cheeks. He mewed "I'm a monster." Blood trickled from his belly
"Go to the Medicine cat!"She hissed "You need to get those wounds healed."she said ignoring his statement.

Starkit was petrified

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 10:40 PM
"Go to the Medicine cat!"She hissed "You need to get those wounds healed."she said ignoring his statement.

Starkit was petrified
Pheonixpaw staggered away (gtg :( bye)

Shadow
January 24th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Pheonixpaw staggered away (gtg :( bye)
Alright byyyeee)
Voicepaw vegans to lick Starkits scratches.

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Pheonixpaw mewed to himself "What even happened?"

CinnamonCookie
January 25th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Sandscar came into camp with a hole in his mouth. He carried it to the fresh-kill pile and set it down. Then he sat in a sopot of sunlight and started to groom himself.

CinnamonCookie
January 25th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Crush:
I looked at the very first post made on this thread and I'm pretty sure that I'm Eclipsestar's mate. Dunno.

Fallpotato
January 25th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Phoenixpaw crawled into the prison and locked himself in "I am a danger." He repeated to himself.

dino.
January 26th, 2017, 05:47 AM
Phoenixpaw crawled into the prison and locked himself in "I am a danger." He repeated to himself.
Streakflash watched the whole thing go down and then followed him to the den. "Hey," he whispered. "What happened?"

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 07:31 AM
Streakflash watched the whole thing go down and then followed him to the den. "Hey," he whispered. "What happened?"
Pheonixpaw shrugged "I don't know. It was like i blacked out."

Shadow
January 26th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Starkit started wailing for her mother.( XxEclipseMoonxX )

Voicepaw went to the med den

dino.
January 26th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Pheonixpaw shrugged "I don't know. It was like i blacked out."
"Well, come out of there," the deputy ordered softly. "You're not a prisoner."

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 08:27 AM
"Well, come out of there," the deputy ordered softly. "You're not a prisoner."
Pheonixpaw mewed "but she said I attacked her. If I didn't notice then I'm a monster

CinnamonCookie
January 27th, 2017, 01:07 AM
Sandscar followed Streakflash. "Come on out or I'll drag you out." he said gently to the apprentice.

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2017, 07:30 AM
Sandscar followed Streakflash. "Come on out or I'll drag you out." he said gently to the apprentice.
The young apprentice backed up a little