PDA

View Full Version : I need someone to draw a headshot of Twilightpaw

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 21st, 2017, 09:19 PM
I need a headshot of Twilightpaw to use as a profile picture. I will credit you in my bio for the picture.
I need it to have this quote: "We're all mad here." -Cheshire Cat.
the quote doesnt have to be huge. everything else regarding background and stuff is up to you. i'm willing to donate anywhere between 10-43 Koins (i only have 53 at the moment) and i will give payment upfront. there is no time limit on when i need this done, so take as much time as you need. :-3

this is what Twilightpaw looks like: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=467&pictureid=1832

Momotaro
January 22nd, 2017, 03:31 AM
I can do a pretty good headshot, (see profile picture,) but if you want other people to draw it that's ok!

Spikes
January 22nd, 2017, 03:33 AM
Man I'd draw it if I knew how to send on tablet

Momotaro
January 22nd, 2017, 03:37 AM
Man I'd draw it if I knew how to send on tablet

Put the picture in your albums, the person who requested the stt will be able to screenshot it and then edit.

Spikes
January 22nd, 2017, 03:46 AM
Thx storm =^^= TwilightpawTheSmolBean
I can do the art for free, if you want. It's no trouble
Sidenote: Would you like a cheshie grin along with the cheshie quote?

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 22nd, 2017, 04:05 AM
Thx storm =^^= TwilightpawTheSmolBean
I can do the art for free, if you want. It's no trouble
Sidenote: Would you like a cheshie grin along with the cheshie quote?

aaaaa thanks! i'm fine with paying you for this though. just tell me how many Koins you want. and a Cheshie grin would be great! i'll even give you an extra 5 Koins for the grin. :3

Spikes
January 22nd, 2017, 04:20 AM
aaaaa thanks! i'm fine with paying you for this though. just tell me how many Koins you want. and a Cheshie grin would be great! i'll even give you an extra 5 Koins for the grin. :3

It's fine twi! My art here is all free. It's done now! I'm adding it to my "Free Art for y'all" album

TwilightpawTheSmolBean
January 22nd, 2017, 04:23 AM
It's fine twi! My art here is all free.

oh okay. thanks. just lemme know when it's done. :-P

Spikes
January 22nd, 2017, 04:26 AM
All done =^w^= check my free art for y'all album TwilightpawTheSmolBean