PDA

View Full Version : Salmonpaw's Travels (private rp!)

dino.
January 21st, 2017, 01:08 PM
MossFlower MaskedBandits Yellowpotatoes

Salmonpaw (click (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jn8AXRuZo1U/TOv1HT-OKqI/AAAAAAAACSo/4uvQ2ZCzqzg/s1600/winter-tabby.jpg)) watched the scene in front of him unfold in terror. His parents, dead. His siblings, dead. His Clan... all gone. The rogue leader turned to face him, and he took a trembling step back. Crow ( click (http://image.desk7.net/Animal%20Wallpapers/10453_1280x800.jpg)) took a pace forward. "Time to die, tiny apprentice," he growled. Salmonpaw took on look at those gleaming eyes and wickedly sharp claws, and fled out of the camp. Paws thundered behind him and he risked a glance over his shoulder. The rogues were following. In his panic, he took a sharp right, and then tumbled down a steep rocky hill. He landed in the river below. He had enough time to see the rogues turn and dash away and then a eave swamped over him, and the world went black

Salmonpaw opened his eyes and coughed up water. He was wet and cold and shaking. There was a forest in front of him and he stood up and headed towards it. After a few moments, he found an abandoned fox hole and he clinbed inside. He closed his eyes and Darkness washed over him once again.

MaskedBandits
January 21st, 2017, 01:14 PM
(Wait what's going on? What did I sign up for again?)

dino.
January 21st, 2017, 01:23 PM
(Wait what's going on? What did I sign up for again?)
(No I mentioned you in case you wanted to join in)

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 01:42 PM
@MossFlower MaskedBandits Yellowpotatoes

Troutpaw (click (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jn8AXRuZo1U/TOv1HT-OKqI/AAAAAAAACSo/4uvQ2ZCzqzg/s1600/winter-tabby.jpg)) watched the scene in front of him unfold in terror. His parents, dead. His siblings, dead. His Clan... all gone. The rogue leader turned to face him, and he took a trembling step back. Crow ( click (http://image.desk7.net/Animal%20Wallpapers/10453_1280x800.jpg)) took a pace forward. "Time to die, tiny apprentice," he growled. Troutpaw took on look at those gleaming eyes and wickedly sharp claws, and fled out of the camp. Paws thundered behind him and he risked a glance over his shoulder. The rogues were following. In his panic, he took a sharp right, and then tumbled down a steep rocky hill. He landed in the river below. He had enough time to see the rogues turn and dash away and then a eave swamped over him, and the world went black

Troutpaw opened his eyes and coughed up water. He was wet and cold and shaking. There was a forest in front of him and he stood up and headed towards it. After a few moments, he found an abandoned fox hole and he clinbed inside. He closed his eyes and Darkness washed over him once again.
Cool I'm part of something private XD)
Sunpaw padded around the forest. His tail lashed back and forth as his head jerked from side to side. He spotted a fox hole with a cat smelling creature inside. He peeked inside and mewed "anyone here?" He sat down and waited for a response

dino.
January 21st, 2017, 01:50 PM
Cool I'm part of something private XD)
Sunpaw padded around the forest. His tail lashed back and forth as his head jerked from side to side. He spotted a fox hole with a cat smelling creature inside. He peeked inside and mewed "anyone here?" He sat down and waited for a response
Salmonpaw jerked awake at the call of another cat. Slowly he climbed to the edge of the hole and wad surprised to see another cat. "Um, hi," he mewed.

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 02:02 PM
Troutpaw jerked awake at the call of another cat. Slowly he climbed to the edge of the hole and wad surprised to see another cat. "Um, hi," he mewed.
Solarpaw twitched his ears and then mewed "ello" he grinned and mewed "who are you?" He tilted his head

dino.
January 21st, 2017, 05:11 PM
Solarpaw twitched his ears and then mewed "ello" he grinned and mewed "who are you?" He tilted his head
"My name's Salmonpaw," the brown tabby replied. "What's your name?"

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 07:52 PM
"My name's Troutpaw," the brown tabby replied. "What's your name?"
Solarpaw mewed " iim solarpaw." The orange pelted tom smiled, his green eyes glistening

dino.
January 21st, 2017, 08:16 PM
Solarpaw mewed " iim solarpaw." The orange pelted tom smiled, his green eyes glistening
"Why... which Clan are you from?" Salmonpaw asked.
(I literally just edited every single one of my posts because I noticed that his name was different from the title XD)

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 08:17 PM
"Why... which Clan are you from?" Troutpaw asked.
Solarpaw mewed "river. You?" He yawned and scratched his ear

dino.
January 21st, 2017, 08:24 PM
Solarpaw mewed "river. You?" He yawned and scratched his ear
"Um, Splashclan. You probably haven't heard of it," Salmonpaw mewed. (I edited my posts and changed his name to Salmonpaw cause I realized his name in the posts was different then his name in the title)

Fallpotato
January 21st, 2017, 08:27 PM
"Um, Splashclan. You probably haven't heard of it," Salmonpaw mewed. (I edited my posts and changed his name to Salmonpaw cause I realized his name in the posts was different then his name in the title)
(Lol)
Solarpaw shook his head "I havnt

(We could ship dem if I change him to a girl? Cus I kinda forgot it was supposed too be a girl XD

dino.
January 22nd, 2017, 05:33 AM
(Lol)
Solarpaw shook his head "I havnt

(We could ship dem if I change him to a girl? Cus I kinda forgot it was supposed too be a girl XD
(Oh yes we should!)
"Oh. Well, I'm kind of lost. And my family is gone. But I dint want to go home, and I don't know what else to do," Salmonpaw murmured.

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 09:00 AM
(Oh yes we should!)
"Oh. Well, I'm kind of lost. And my family is gone. But I dint want to go home, and I don't know what else to do," Salmonpaw murmured.
Solarpaw mewed "come with me, I have a cave you can stay in and there's plenty of prey. She got up and waited at the entrance:bloomingrose:

dino.
January 22nd, 2017, 09:07 AM
Solarpaw mewed "come with me, I have a cave you can stay in and there's plenty of prey. She got up and waited at the entrance:bloomingrose:
"Thanks Solarpaw," Salmonpaw mewed gratefully. He followed his New friend.

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 09:39 AM
"Thanks Solarpaw," Salmonpaw mewed gratefully. He followed his New friend.
Solarpaw nodded and lead him to the cave. "Well this is where you'll stay. Sorry if its bad." She frowned and sighed

dino.
January 22nd, 2017, 09:59 AM
Solarpaw nodded and lead him to the cave. "Well this is where you'll stay. Sorry if its bad." She frowned and sighed
"Its better than the Fox hole," Salmonpaw purred, flicking Solarpaw's ear with his tail. "Thanks."

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 10:03 AM
"Its better than the Fox hole," Salmonpaw purred, flicking Solarpaw's ear with his tail. "Thanks."
Solarpaw quietly purred and then sat down. She licked his ear and turned away embarrassed

dino.
January 22nd, 2017, 10:05 AM
Solarpaw quietly purred and then sat down. She licked his ear and turned away embarrassed
He licked her's back and padded inside and lay down. He hadn't eaten in a few days, so he was hungry. His belly rumbled and he shifted his paws, embarrassed.

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 10:07 AM
He licked her's back and padded inside and lay down. He hadn't eaten in a few days, so he was hungry. His belly rumbled and he shifted his paws, embarrassed.
Solarpaw mewed "I'll be right back" she went out hunting and came back with three voles and a mouse. She dropped then in front of him. "Here" she mewed

dino.
January 22nd, 2017, 10:14 AM
Solarpaw mewed "I'll be right back" she went out hunting and came back with three voles and a mouse. She dropped then in front of him. "Here" she mewed
"Thanks." Saonpaw gulped down the mouse and a vole and then pushed the remaining to Solarpaw. "Here, you have the rest."

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 10:18 AM
"Thanks." Saonpaw gulped down the mouse and a vole and then pushed the remaining to Solarpaw. "Here, you have the rest."
Solarpaw shook her head " you can have it." She smiled and licked the top of his head

dino.
January 22nd, 2017, 03:19 PM
Solarpaw shook her head " you can have it." She smiled and licked the top of his head
Salmonpaw froze. "I..." It took him a moment to relax. "Are you sure?"

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 07:17 PM
Salmonpaw froze. "I..." It took him a moment to relax. "Are you sure?"
Solarpaw nodded " yes." She said with a hint of affection in her eyes

dino.
January 22nd, 2017, 07:27 PM
Solarpaw nodded " yes." She said with a hint of affection in her eyes
He hesitated for a moment, then dragged the voles back towards him. He ate them, the first was gone quickly but the other one took longer. Whenbhe was done he let out a small burp, then flattened his ears and smiled in embarrassment.

Fallpotato
January 22nd, 2017, 07:31 PM
He hesitated for a moment, then dragged the voles back towards him. He ate them, the first was gone quickly but the other one took longer. Whenbhe was done he let out a small burp, then flattened his ears and smiled in embarrassment.
Solarpaw smiled and purred quietly. She thought if they could be mates and then she remembered he probably didn't feel the same way And it was against the code to be mates with someone from another clan

dino.
January 23rd, 2017, 05:04 AM
Solarpaw smiled and purred quietly. She thought if they could be mates and then she remembered he probably didn't feel the same way And it was against the code to be mates with someone from another clan
Salmonpaw yawned and put his head on his paws. He smiled at Solarpaw and then fell asleep.

Fallpotato
January 23rd, 2017, 08:17 AM
Salmonpaw yawned and put his head on his paws. He smiled at Solarpaw and then fell asleep.
Solarpaw curled next to him making sure he didn't get cold. Eventually she fell asleep

dino.
January 23rd, 2017, 08:30 AM
Solarpaw curled next to him making sure he didn't get cold. Eventually she fell asleep
Salmonpaw opened his eyes to find himself next to a sparkling river. Fur flashed at the edge of his vision and he turned his head to see his parents walking towards him. He let out a cry of joy and ran over to them. "Go to Riverclan," his mother murmured. "You'll be safe there." "But mom-" "Don't question your mother," his father purred. "We'll always be watching over you." They touched their noses to his ear and he was plunged into darkness.

Salmonpaw woke with a start and sprang up, gasping, his fur bristling. After a moment he calmed down and walked slightly out of the cave to gaze up at the stars. A small breeze ruffled his fur.

Fallpotato
January 23rd, 2017, 08:39 AM
Salmonpaw opened his eyes to find himself next to a sparkling river. Fur flashed at the edge of his vision and he turned his head to see his parents walking towards him. He let out a cry of joy and ran over to them. "Go to Riverclan," his mother murmured. "You'll be safe there." "But mom-" "Don't question your mother," his father purred. "We'll always be watching over you." They touched their noses to his ear and he was plunged into darkness.

Salmonpaw woke with a start and sprang up, gasping, his fur bristling. After a moment he calmed down and walked slightly out of the cave to gaze up at the stars. A small breeze ruffled his fur.
Solarpaw woke up and turned to salmonpaw. "Good morning." She mewed. She started grooming herself

dino.
January 23rd, 2017, 08:55 AM
Solarpaw woke up and turned to salmonpaw. "Good morning." She mewed. She started grooming herself
"Morning," he mewed back absentmindedly. His fur was ruffled and sticking up in places. He hadn't bothered to groom when he had woken from his dream.

Fallpotato
January 23rd, 2017, 05:36 PM
"Morning," he mewed back absentmindedly. His fur was ruffled and sticking up in places. He hadn't bothered to groom when he had woken from his dream.
Solarpaw padded over to him and licked his cheek and rubbed against him "what's wrong?" She asked

dino.
January 24th, 2017, 06:36 AM
Solarpaw padded over to him and licked his cheek and rubbed against him "what's wrong?" She asked
"Huh? Oh... nothing. I'm fine." He shifted his paws.

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 08:17 AM
"Huh? Oh... nothing. I'm fine." He shifted his paws.
Solarpaw purred "cooomeeee onnnn you can tell me" she licked his cheek again

dino.
January 24th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Solarpaw purred "cooomeeee onnnn you can tell me" she licked his cheek again
"It's just..." He turned away from her. "I dreamed last night. I was in Starclan, in my old territory, by the river that washed me down here. My parents came to me. They said I should join Riverclan, that I would find new friends there. But I'm not sure." He flicked his tail.

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 08:33 AM
"It's just..." He turned away from her. "I dreamed last night. I was in Starclan, in my old territory, by the river that washed me down here. My parents came to me. They said I should join Riverclan, that I would find new friends there. But I'm not sure." He flicked his tail.
Solar paw mumbled to herself "k that's off the list... Not mates" she looked up at him "well I'll be your friend in river clan

dino.
January 24th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Solar paw mumbled to herself "k that's off the list... Not mates" she looked up at him "well I'll be your friend in river clan
"Thanks Solarpaw," Salmonpaw murmured. "I... can we go there now?" And then he paused. No... I can't. I'd be betraying my own Clan. But I'd be betraying my parents if I said no... argh! Why is my life so HARD! "Hey I uh... I'm gonna go try and catch something," he said. "I'll... see you Later?"

Fallpotato
January 24th, 2017, 07:21 PM
"Thanks Solarpaw," Salmonpaw murmured. "I... can we go there now?" And then he paused. No... I can't. I'd be betraying my own Clan. But I'd be betraying my parents if I said no... argh! Why is my life so HARD! "Hey I uh... I'm gonna go try and catch something," he said. "I'll... see you Later?"
Solar paw mumbled "alright." She went out of the cave and padded off into the forest. She climbed a tree

dino.
January 25th, 2017, 05:54 AM
Solar paw mumbled "alright." She went out of the cave and padded off into the forest. She climbed a tree
He bounded over to the river and sat down on the rocks, gazing inyo the water. He watched the little fish swimming around, and sighed.

A few mimutes later, he returned with two fish clamped in his jaws.

Fallpotato
January 25th, 2017, 08:21 AM
He bounded over to the river and sat down on the rocks, gazing inyo the water. He watched the little fish swimming around, and sighed.

A few mimutes later, he returned with two fish clamped in his jaws.
Solarpaw was in the cave and she whispered to herself "he doesn't feel the same way. I just need to move on."

dino.
January 25th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Solarpaw was in the cave and she whispered to herself "he doesn't feel the same way. I just need to move on."
"Hi Solarpaw," Salmonpaw mowed cheerfully. "I brought some fish."

Fallpotato
January 25th, 2017, 08:31 AM
"Hi Solarpaw," Salmonpaw mowed cheerfully. "I brought some fish."
Solarpaw managed a fake smile "hello. You caught them?"

dino.
January 25th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Solarpaw managed a fake smile "hello. You caught them?"
"Yeah." He searched her expression. "Are you ok? You seem... upset about something."

Fallpotato
January 25th, 2017, 09:31 AM
"Yeah." He searched her expression. "Are you ok? You seem... upset about something."
Solarpaw mewed in a upset sorta tone "yeah I'm... Fine. Not upset"

dino.
January 25th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Solarpaw mewed in a upset sorta tone "yeah I'm... Fine. Not upset"
"You sure? You can tell me." Salmonpaw dropped a fish by Solarpaw. "Here. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Fallpotato
January 25th, 2017, 09:39 AM
"You sure? You can tell me." Salmonpaw dropped a fish by Solarpaw. "Here. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
Solarpaw took a bite of the fish and quietly mewed "I-I l-love you."

dino.
January 25th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Solarpaw took a bite of the fish and quietly mewed "I-I l-love you."
He jerked back. "You... what?" he stammered, shocked.

Fallpotato
January 25th, 2017, 05:17 PM
He jerked back. "You... what?" he stammered, shocked.
Solarpaw had tears dripping from her eyes. She looked at him "I have ever since I met you

dino.
January 25th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Solarpaw had tears dripping from her eyes. She looked at him "I have ever since I met you
"I... I don't..." He was still staring at her, one paw lifted. "Solarpaw..."

Fallpotato
January 25th, 2017, 06:26 PM
"I... I don't..." He was still staring at her, one paw lifted. "Solarpaw..."
Solar paw spat "I know you hate me. Just say it already." Tears flooded from her eyes. She scraped the ground

dino.
January 25th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Solar paw spat "I know you hate me. Just say it already." Tears flooded from her eyes. She scraped the ground
"Solarpaw, I don't hate you!" Salmonpaw protested. "But I'm still recovering from the loss of my family. I just don't think it's fair to them that I get so close to somebody yet. But that doesn't mean I don't love you."

Fallpotato
January 25th, 2017, 06:39 PM
"Solarpaw, I don't hate you!" Salmonpaw protested. "But I'm still recovering from the loss of my family. I just don't think it's fair to them that I get so close to somebody yet. But that doesn't mean I don't love you."
Solar paw spat "whatever." She ran out not even looking back and found a tree. She climbed to the top as tears plopped down on the ground

dino.
January 25th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Solar paw spat "whatever." She ran out not even looking back and found a tree. She climbed to the top as tears plopped down on the ground
"Solarpaw!" Then, "mouse dung. My life sucks." He watched her leave and then turned back with his tail drooping.

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Solarpaw continued to cry. She stabbed the tree

dino.
January 26th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Solarpaw continued to cry. She stabbed the tree
A black cat watched from the shade of the shadows, her blue eyes glinting like ice. "Hey," she called, her tail hanging off the branch. "What's wrong? Her fur was dappled with spots and almost completely hid her from Solarpaw. The only thing that gave her away was her blue eyes.

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 05:58 PM
A black cat watched from the shade of the shadows, her blue eyes glinting like ice. "Hey," she called, her tail hanging off the branch. "What's wrong? Her fur was dappled with spots and almost completely hid her from Solarpaw. The only thing that gave her away was her blue eyes.
Solar paw mewed "I liked this tom... And he hates me." She sobbed

dino.
January 26th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Solar paw mewed "I liked this tom... And he hates me." She sobbed
"I don't think he hates you. He probably likes you. His heart just doesn't know it yet," purred the she-cat (http://i.imgur.com/kinO5P3.jpg). "Don't worry I've been in this situation." She jumped down to land beside Solarpaw. "So, what's this tom look like? My name is Panther, by the way."

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 06:22 PM
"I don't think he hates you. He probably likes you. His heart just doesn't know it yet," purred the she-cat (http://i.imgur.com/kinO5P3.jpg). "Don't worry I've been in this situation." She jumped down to land beside Solarpaw. "So, what's this tom look like? My name is Panther, by the way."
Solar paw mewed "I'm solarpaw and he has black stripes and a brown pelt with white near his under belly.

dino.
January 26th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Solar paw mewed "I'm solarpaw and he has black stripes and a brown pelt with white near his under belly.
Panther narrowed her eyes. "Ah," she murmured.

Salmonpaw sighed and tasted the air. He smelled hos friendsscent coming from north, so he began to move that way.

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Panther narrowed her eyes. "Ah," she murmured.

Salmonpaw sighed and tasted the air. He smelled hos friendsscent coming from north, so he began to move that way.
Solarpaw nodded

dino.
January 26th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Solarpaw nodded
Eventually the apprentice came to a stop at the tree trunk. Leaping up he sank his claws into it and began to climb.

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Eventually the apprentice came to a stop at the tree trunk. Leaping up he sank his claws into it and began to climb.
Solar paws ears twitched when she heard raking

dino.
January 26th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Solar paws ears twitched when she heard raking
Salmonpaw climbed higher. When he finally got to the branch where Solarpaw and Panther were, his hackles raised and he glared at Panther. "I never thought I'd be seeing you again," he snarled.

Fallpotato
January 26th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Salmonpaw climbed higher. When he finally got to the branch where Solarpaw and Panther were, his hackles raised and he glared at Panther. "I never thought I'd be seeing you again," he snarled.
Solarpaw hissed "get away!"

dino.
January 27th, 2017, 06:25 AM
Solarpaw hissed "get away!"
Salmonpaw ignored her, his eyes fixed on Panther. "Did you really think you could get away with killing my kin?" he spat.

Panther let out a purr and crept along the branch until she was standing in front of Solarpaw. "One more step and your friend here goes over," she snarled, her peaceful demeanor gone.

Salmonpaw froze, his heart thumping. "You wouldn't," he rasped.

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Salmonpaw ignored her, his eyes fixed on Panther. "Did you really think you could get away with killing my kin?" he spat.

Panther let out a purr and crept along the branch until she was standing in front of Solarpaw. "One more step and your friend here goes over," she snarled, her peaceful demeanor gone.

Salmonpaw froze, his heart thumping. "You wouldn't," he rasped.
Solar paw stuttered "wh what?

dino.
January 27th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Solar paw stuttered "wh what?
Salmonpaw was frozen, terrified for Solarpaw. "Let her go," he breathed. "You can't take anyone else from me."

"Watch me," Panther hissed.

"I... I..." he dug his claws into the bark, his eyes wide.

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Salmonpaw was frozen, terrified for Solarpaw. "Let her go," he breathed. "You can't take anyone else from me."

"Watch me," Panther hissed.

"I... I..." he dug his claws into the bark, his eyes wide.
Solar paw looked at panther shocked

dino.
January 27th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Solar paw looked at panther shocked
"Well, seems you shouldn't trust a stranger, huh?" Panther smirked at Solarpaw.

All of a sudden, in a single rush of movement, Salmonpaw slammed into Panther and knocked nearly off the branch. She held on by one paw. "No on. Threatens. My friends," Salmonpaw hissed. "Especially not some rogue who just happens to be part of Stark's group. Don't make me knock you off."

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2017, 08:23 AM
"Well, seems you shouldn't trust a stranger, huh?" Panther smirked at Solarpaw.

All of a sudden, in a single rush of movement, Salmonpaw slammed into Panther and knocked nearly off the branch. She held on by one paw. "No on. Threatens. My friends," Salmonpaw hissed. "Especially not some rogue who just happens to be part of Stark's group. Don't make me knock you off."
Solar paw watched as she slowly backed away

dino.
January 27th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Solar paw watched as she slowly backed away
Panther swiped up with a long forepaw, and smacked Salmonpaw across the cheek, sending him off the branch and down to the next one. Panther dropped down to land beside him, snarling.

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2017, 08:28 AM
Panther swiped up with a long forepaw, and smacked Salmonpaw across the cheek, sending him off the branch and down to the next one. Panther dropped down to land beside him, snarling.
Solarpaw jumped down and rammed into panther

dino.
January 27th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Solarpaw jumped down and rammed into panther
The huge cat was knocked down to the next level, but hooked Solarpaw's scruff in her claws and grabbed Salmonpaw and dragged them both down. Panting she let go of Solarpaw and clamped her jaws around Salmonpaw neck. He struggled and clawed at Panther's chest, attempting to free himself.

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2017, 08:42 AM
The huge cat was knocked down to the next level, but hooked Solarpaw's scruff in her claws and grabbed Salmonpaw and dragged them both down. Panting she let go of Solarpaw and clamped her jaws around Salmonpaw neck. He struggled and clawed at Panther's chest, attempting to free himself.
Solarpaw jumped on Panther and clawed at her neck

dino.
January 27th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Solarpaw jumped on Panther and clawed at her neck
Panther shook her off

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Panther shook her off
Solarpaw hit the trunk and coughed blood

dino.
January 27th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Solarpaw hit the trunk and coughed blood
The she-cat flung Salmonpaw and he hit the trunk with a thud, then fell down the remaining yards down and landed on the ground, coughing.

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2017, 07:17 PM
The she-cat flung Salmonpaw and he hit the trunk with a thud, then fell down the remaining yards down and landed on the ground, coughing.
Solarpaw hissed and continued to cough blood

dino.
January 27th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Solarpaw hissed and continued to cough blood
Panther, smirking, watched the two, and then slunk off, her tail twitching.

Salmonpaw got up slowly, his leg aching. "Solarpaw!" he coughed.

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Panther, smirking, watched the two, and then slunk off, her tail twitching.

Salmonpaw got up slowly, his leg aching. "Solarpaw!" he coughed.
Solarpaw could only hear her own heart beat. She looked around panicking and then passed out falling off the tree

dino.
January 27th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Solarpaw could only hear her own heart beat. She looked around panicking and then passed out falling off the tree
"Solarpaw!" Leaping forward, he broke her fall, collapsing beneath her.

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2017, 11:31 PM
"Solarpaw!" Leaping forward, he broke her fall, collapsing beneath her.
Solarpaw was out cold

dino.
January 28th, 2017, 06:03 AM
Solarpaw was out cold
"Solarpaw wake up," he whispered, sliding out from underneath her. "Wake up Solarpaw. Please..." He licked her cheek.

Fallpotato
January 28th, 2017, 06:38 AM
"Solarpaw wake up," he whispered, sliding out from underneath her. "Wake up Solarpaw. Please..." He licked her cheek.
Solarpaws tail shifted a bit but she move d no longer after that (coma)

dino.
January 28th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Solarpaws tail shifted a bit but she move d no longer after that (coma)
"Solarpaw...?" He nudged her, and then lay down beside her sadly.

Fallpotato
January 28th, 2017, 07:17 AM
"Solarpaw...?" He nudged her, and then lay down beside her sadly.
Solarpaw was cold and still

dino.
January 28th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Solarpaw was cold and still
Salmonpaw fell asleep.

Fallpotato
January 28th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Salmonpaw fell asleep.
(time skip a week or so?)

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 07:36 AM
(time skip a week or so?)
(Yeah sure)

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 09:40 AM
(Yeah sure)
Solarpaw opened her eyes and groaned

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Solarpaw opened her eyes and groaned
Salminpaw wad awake at once. "Solarpaw! You're alive!" He covered his friend's face in licks.

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Salminpaw wad awake at once. "Solarpaw! You're alive!" He covered his friend's face in licks.
Solarpaw sat up "yeah im fine." She gave him a quick lick on the ear her eyes emotionless. She showed absolutely no affection anymore

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Solarpaw sat up "yeah im fine." She gave him a quick lick on the ear her eyes emotionless. She showed absolutely no affection anymore
"Good." He sat back and watched her for a moment. "How are you feeling?"

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 11:33 AM
"Good." He sat back and watched her for a moment. "How are you feeling?"
solarpaw snapped "fine" she licked her paw and rubbed her face

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 11:43 AM
solarpaw snapped "fine" she licked her paw and rubbed her face
He jerked back. "If you, uh, if you need to be alone I can do that," he stammered.

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 11:44 AM
He jerked back. "If you, uh, if you need to be alone I can do that," he stammered.
Solarpaw sighed"do whatever you want." She squinted.

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Solarpaw sighed"do whatever you want." She squinted.
"O-ok." His tail drooping, Salmonpaw trotted off to lay behind a tree. What did i do wrong?

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 11:54 AM
"O-ok." His tail drooping, Salmonpaw trotted off to lay behind a tree. What did i do wrong?
solarpaw licked herself and squinted at the sky

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 12:02 PM
solarpaw licked herself and squinted at the sky
Salmonpaw sighed and started scratching at the dirt. "Was it something I said Solarpaw?" he called. "Is that why you seem angry with me?"

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Salmonpaw sighed and started scratching at the dirt. "Was it something I said Solarpaw?" he called. "Is that why you seem angry with me?"
Solarpaw growled "oh no. It totally was nothing you said" She said it sarcastically

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Solarpaw growled "oh no. It totally was nothing you said" She said it sarcastically
He flattened his ears and peeked around the tree. "What was it?" he murmured.

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 12:44 PM
He flattened his ears and peeked around the tree. "What was it?" he murmured.
Solarpaw mewed "oh i dont know" She rolled her eyes

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Solarpaw mewed "oh i dont know" She rolled her eyes
Salmonpaw flinched. "I'm serious Solarpaw," he whispered. "I want to know." He took a tentative step forward.

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Salmonpaw flinched. "I'm serious Solarpaw," he whispered. "I want to know." He took a tentative step forward.
Solarpaw stepped backwards and rolled her eyes

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Solarpaw stepped backwards and rolled her eyes
He stopped, his stomach doing flips. "Please Solarpaw."

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 02:10 PM
He stopped, his stomach doing flips. "Please Solarpaw."
Solarpaw hissed "i liked you. You turned me down so now i will just be the old solarpaw, Lonely sitting in the corner of camp." (reminds me of real life ;-; )

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Solarpaw hissed "i liked you. You turned me down so now i will just be the old solarpaw, Lonely sitting in the corner of camp." (reminds me of real life ;-; )
"I never said yes, but I never said no either. I... when you said that you loved me, that was the last thing my mother said before she..." His voice trailed off and he sat down, his tail wrapped around his paw sadly.

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 02:18 PM
"I never said yes, but I never said no either. I... when you said that you loved me, that was the last thing my mother said before she..." His voice trailed off and he sat down, his tail wrapped around his paw sadly.
Solarpaw sighed and turned around starting to walk away

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Solarpaw sighed and turned around starting to walk away
"Solarpaw I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't answer. I was just shocked." Salmonpaw trotted after her. "The truth is, I love you too. And I'm not just saying that so you won't walk away. Its the truth. I would never tell a lie."

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 02:27 PM
"Solarpaw I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't answer. I was just shocked." Salmonpaw trotted after her. "The truth is, I love you too. And I'm not just saying that so you won't walk away. Its the truth. I would never tell a lie."
Solarpaw looked back at him their eyes meeting. She sighed

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Solarpaw looked back at him their eyes meeting. She sighed
"Please believe me," he said, his eyes pleading.

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 02:39 PM
"Please believe me," he said, his eyes pleading.
Solarpaw mewed "fine." she rolled her eyes

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Solarpaw mewed "fine." she rolled her eyes
"I can tell you aren't exactly new to the eye rolling," he tried to joke, smiling weakly.

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 02:43 PM
"I can tell you aren't exactly new to the eye rolling," he tried to joke, smiling weakly.
Solarpaw smiled a bit. She licked his ear quickly

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Solarpaw smiled a bit. She licked his ear quickly
He licjed her back. "Are we cool?"

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 02:56 PM
He licjed her back. "Are we cool?"
Solarpaw mewed "i guess"

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Solarpaw mewed "i guess"
Salmonpaw nudged her playfully before bounding off, laughing.

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Salmonpaw nudged her playfully before bounding off, laughing.
Solarpaw laughed and chased after him

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Solarpaw laughed and chased after him
He looked over his shoulder and saw her hading him. He let out another laugh and put on a burst of speed, pulling ahead.

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 03:22 PM
He looked over his shoulder and saw her hading him. He let out another laugh and put on a burst of speed, pulling ahead.
Solarpaw jumped and landed on him pinning him down, laughing

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Solarpaw jumped and landed on him pinning him down, laughing
He grinned up at her. "Hi," he mewed.

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 03:32 PM
He grinned up at her. "Hi," he mewed.
Solarpaw smiled and licked him

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Solarpaw smiled and licked him
"I guess that means we're good," he said smiling.

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 03:42 PM
"I guess that means we're good," he said smiling.
Solarpaw purred and got off of him

dino.
January 29th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Solarpaw purred and got off of him
Salmonpaw leaped up and shook leaves out of his pelt.

Fallpotato
January 29th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Salmonpaw leaped up and shook leaves out of his pelt.
Solarpaw smiled

dino.
January 30th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Solarpaw smiled
"Should we go back to the cave?" Salmonpaw asked.

Fallpotato
January 30th, 2017, 05:03 PM
"Should we go back to the cave?" Salmonpaw asked.
Solarpaw nodded "sure." She rubbed her face with her paw and started off

dino.
January 30th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Solarpaw nodded "sure." She rubbed her face with her paw and started off
"Right." He padded after her.

Fallpotato
January 30th, 2017, 05:25 PM
"Right." He padded after her.
Solarpaw sat down in the cave and groomed her self

dino.
January 30th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Solarpaw sat down in the cave and groomed her self
"So... about the Panther incident... I should probably explain, huh?" Salmonpaw asked.

Fallpotato
January 30th, 2017, 06:31 PM
"So... about the Panther incident... I should probably explain, huh?" Salmonpaw asked.
Solarpaw nodded

dino.
January 30th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Solarpaw nodded
"Well, Panther was one of the rogues that attackrd my camp. Shes one of Crow's closet followers. Shes the one who killed my mother." His paws trembled. "I swore I'd get revenge on her her someday. Unfortunately she found you first and almost killed you."

Fallpotato
January 30th, 2017, 06:42 PM
"Well, Panther was one of the rogues that attackrd my camp. Shes one of Crow's closet followers. Shes the one who killed my mother." His paws trembled. "I swore I'd get revenge on her her someday. Unfortunately she found you first and almost killed you."
Solarpaw mumbled "oh..."

dino.
January 30th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Solarpaw mumbled "oh..."
"It isn't your fault," he murmured.

Fallpotato
January 30th, 2017, 07:01 PM
"It isn't your fault," he murmured.
Solarpaw had tears in her eyes but she held them back. "I feel like it is though

dino.
January 30th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Solarpaw had tears in her eyes but she held them back. "I feel like it is though
"But it isn't!" Salmonpaw protested. "Its really my fault. If I hadn't accidentally led the rogues to the camp, Panther wouldn't even be here."

Fallpotato
January 30th, 2017, 07:06 PM
"But it isn't!" Salmonpaw protested. "Its really my fault. If I hadn't accidentally led the rogues to the camp, Panther wouldn't even be here."
Solarpaw sighed "I guess

dino.
January 31st, 2017, 05:30 AM
Solarpaw sighed "I guess
"You guess?" He tilted his head questioningly.

Fallpotato
January 31st, 2017, 07:53 AM
"You guess?" He tilted his head questioningly.
Solarpaw flicked her tail "never mind."

dino.
January 31st, 2017, 09:10 AM
Solarpaw flicked her tail "never mind."
"Ok," As he went to lay down, he hissed in sudden pain and a bead of blood appeared on his neck. "Stupid bite," he muttered.

Fallpotato
January 31st, 2017, 05:05 PM
"Ok," As he went to lay down, he hissed in sudden pain and a bead of blood appeared on his neck. "Stupid bite," he muttered.
Solarpaw mewed "you are ok?"

dino.
January 31st, 2017, 06:29 PM
Solarpaw mewed "you are ok?"
"I'm fine," he replied. "I just really hate Panther."

Fallpotato
January 31st, 2017, 06:33 PM
"I'm fine," he replied. "I just really hate Panther."
Solarpaw nodded

dino.
February 1st, 2017, 06:44 AM
Solarpaw nodded
"All right, I'm gonna take a nap." Salmonpaw lay down and closed his eyes, resting his chin on his paws.

Fallpotato
February 2nd, 2017, 09:11 AM
"All right, I'm gonna take a nap." Salmonpaw lay down and closed his eyes, resting his chin on his paws.
Solar paw licked his head and layed down next to him

dino.
February 2nd, 2017, 09:21 AM
Solar paw licked his head and layed down next to him
Salmonpaw smiled slightly before drifting into a light sleep.

Fallpotato
February 2nd, 2017, 04:58 PM
Salmonpaw smiled slightly before drifting into a light sleep.
Solarpaw sighed and fell asleep beside him after a long day

dino.
February 2nd, 2017, 06:19 PM
Solarpaw sighed and fell asleep beside him after a long day
In the morning Salmonpaw sat up and licked a paw, drawing it across his ear. He gazed up at the rising sun.

Fallpotato
February 2nd, 2017, 06:24 PM
In the morning Salmonpaw sat up and licked a paw, drawing it across his ear. He gazed up at the rising sun.
Solar paw woke up and looked at him

dino.
February 2nd, 2017, 06:27 PM
Solar paw woke up and looked at him
"Hi Solarpaw," he mewed.

Fallpotato
February 2nd, 2017, 06:30 PM
"Hi Solarpaw," he mewed.
"Hi." she purred

dino.
February 3rd, 2017, 06:47 AM
"Hi." she purred
"How are you doing?" he yawned.

Fallpotato
February 3rd, 2017, 08:51 AM
"How are you doing?" he yawned.
Solarpaw mewed "I'm alright."

dino.
February 3rd, 2017, 09:00 AM
Solarpaw mewed "I'm alright."
"I'm tired. And my neck hurts," he replied.

Fallpotato
February 3rd, 2017, 09:17 AM
"I'm tired. And my neck hurts," he replied.
Solar paw meted "just lay down and rest for the day. I'll go out hunting."

dino.
February 3rd, 2017, 09:18 AM
Solar paw meted "just lay down and rest for the day. I'll go out hunting."
"Ok." Salmonpaw slumped against a wall.

Fallpotato
February 3rd, 2017, 09:33 AM
"Ok." Salmonpaw slumped against a wall.
Soar paw walked out of the cave..

She came back a few minutes later itch three mice. She dropped the infront of him

dino.
February 3rd, 2017, 09:38 AM
Soar paw walked out of the cave..

She came back a few minutes later itch three mice. She dropped the infront of him
"Thanks." He dragged a mouse towards him and began to eat.

Fallpotato
February 3rd, 2017, 10:08 AM
"Thanks." He dragged a mouse towards him and began to eat.
Solar paw layed down tiredly. She blinked.

dino.
February 3rd, 2017, 10:56 AM
Solar paw layed down tiredly. She blinked.
When he was finished, he licked his whiskers and yawned again.

Fallpotato
February 3rd, 2017, 10:57 AM
When he was finished, he licked his whiskers and yawned again.
Solarpaw looked at him "you tired?"

dino.
February 3rd, 2017, 11:02 AM
Solarpaw looked at him "you tired?"
"Yeah for some reason," he said. "Don't know why."

Fallpotato
February 3rd, 2017, 11:17 AM
"Yeah for some reason," he said. "Don't know why."
Solarpaw licked him "then sleep."

dino.
February 3rd, 2017, 11:40 AM
Solarpaw licked him "then sleep."
"Gladly." Salmonpaw closed his eyes again and sleep washed over him again.

Fallpotato
February 6th, 2017, 06:12 PM
"Gladly." Salmonpaw closed his eyes again and sleep washed over him again.
Solarpaw purred and groomed him in his sleep

dino.
February 6th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Solarpaw purred and groomed him in his sleep
His ear twitched and a small smile crept its way onto his muzzle.

Fallpotato
February 6th, 2017, 06:19 PM
His ear twitched and a small smile crept its way onto his muzzle.
Solarpaw bent down and nuzzle him and sighed

dino.
February 6th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Solarpaw bent down and nuzzle him and sighed
Salmonpaw let out a sigh, his tail and paws twitching.

Fallpotato
February 6th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Salmonpaw let out a sigh, his tail and paws twitching.
Solarpaw let out a tear but then got up.

dino.
February 6th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Solarpaw let out a tear but then got up.
He felt her get up and his brow furrowed. He opened one eye. "Where are you going?" he muttered sleepily, the words slurred.

Fallpotato
February 6th, 2017, 06:36 PM
He felt her get up and his brow furrowed. He opened one eye. "Where are you going?" he muttered sleepily, the words slurred.
Solarpaw mewed "oh uh... No where currently." She smiled (in like ten moons or so or whatever is Solarpaw gonna have kits?)

dino.
February 7th, 2017, 05:14 AM
Solarpaw mewed "oh uh... No where currently." She smiled (in like ten moons or so or whatever is Solarpaw gonna have kits?)
(She could.) "That's good," Salmonpaw murmured, closing his eyes again.

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 08:36 AM
(She could.) "That's good," Salmonpaw murmured, closing his eyes again.
Ok. Should we have a time skip or something?)

dino.
February 7th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Ok. Should we have a time skip or something?)
(Yeah sure)

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 08:39 AM
(Yeah sure)
Ok.) Solarclaw lay there her belly a little bigger. She sighed and whispered to herself "I should tell him."

dino.
February 7th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Ok.) Solarclaw lay there her belly a little bigger. She sighed and whispered to herself "I should tell him."
Salmontail came into the den, carrying three fish. He dropped them in the makeshift prey pile in the cave. "How you doing?" he asked.

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Salmontail came into the den, carrying three fish. He dropped them in the makeshift prey pile in the cave. "How you doing?" he asked.
Solar law mewed "good." She mewed not moving, "can you come over here? I need to tell you something."

dino.
February 7th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Solar law mewed "good." She mewed not moving, "can you come over here? I need to tell you something."
"Yeah." His brow creased with worry. "What is it?" he asked padding over, eyes bright with concern.

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 05:52 PM
"Yeah." His brow creased with worry. "What is it?" he asked padding over, eyes bright with concern.
Solarclaw looked at him, eyes glittering with pride. She mewed "I, I am pregnant with your kits." She smiled and showed him her belly

dino.
February 7th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Solarclaw looked at him, eyes glittering with pride. She mewed "I, I am pregnant with your kits." She smiled and showed him her belly
The concern was replaced with joy. "That's great!" Salmontail cried.

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 06:00 PM
The concern was replaced with joy. "That's great!" Salmontail cried.
Solarclaw purred, amusement dancing in her eyes. She mewed laying on her side, "I will kit In a moon or so.

dino.
February 7th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Solarclaw purred, amusement dancing in her eyes. She mewed laying on her side, "I will kit In a moon or so.
"Perfect. They're going to be beautiful," he purred.

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 06:03 PM
"Perfect. They're going to be beautiful," he purred.
Solarclaw nodded and looked at her belly

dino.
February 7th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Gtg ttyl :wave5: )

Fallpotato
February 7th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Gtg ttyl :wave5: )
Ok bye)

dino.
February 10th, 2017, 07:48 PM
"Are you hungry at all? I just went hunting and..." He nodded at the fish.

Fallpotato
February 10th, 2017, 07:50 PM
"Are you hungry at all? I just went hunting and..." He nodded at the fish.
She nodded and rolled up and grabbed the fish, laying back down.

dino.
February 10th, 2017, 07:59 PM
She nodded and rolled up and grabbed the fish, laying back down.
Salmontail grabbed the other and began to eat.

Fallpotato
February 10th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Salmontail grabbed the other and began to eat.
She ate the fish and let out a yowl. She felt a spasm of pain

dino.
February 10th, 2017, 08:04 PM
She ate the fish and let out a yowl. She felt a spasm of pain
He jerked up. "What's wrong?"

Fallpotato
February 10th, 2017, 08:06 PM
He jerked up. "What's wrong?"
Shey yowled "I think I'm kitting!"

dino.
February 10th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Shey yowled "I think I'm kitting!"
Fish fell from his mouth. "You said they're not supposed to come until next moon!"

Fallpotato
February 10th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Fish fell from his mouth. "You said they're not supposed to come until next moon!"
Solarclaw mewed "I never had the medicine cat check them! I just assumed!"

dino.
February 10th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Solarclaw mewed "I never had the medicine cat check them! I just assumed!"
"Agghh! What're we gonna do!" He froze for a moment, then said, "I met someone when I was hunting; they have some knowledge of herbs. Be right back!" He dashed off and returned a few moments later with a tortoiseshell she-cat. The she-cat had some herbs in her mouth, and Salmontail held a few twigs. (Can we timeskip to when the kits are born)

Fallpotato
February 10th, 2017, 08:27 PM
"Agghh! What're we gonna do!" He froze for a moment, then said, "I met someone when I was hunting; they have some knowledge of herbs. Be right back!" He dashed off and returned a few moments later with a tortoiseshell she-cat. The she-cat had some herbs in her mouth, and Salmontail held a few twigs. (Can we timeskip to when the kits are born)
(Yup)
Solarclaw sighed. She was very tired "that's three kits." She licked them clean and rested her head on a pile of moss. The kits suckled from her.

dino.
February 10th, 2017, 08:44 PM
(Yup)
Solarclaw sighed. She was very tired "that's three kits." She licked them clean and rested her head on a pile of moss. The kits suckled from her.
"What are their names?" he mewed.

Fallpotato
February 10th, 2017, 08:47 PM
"What are their names?" he mewed.
She meted "ember kit, Shockkit and the last one..."

dino.
February 10th, 2017, 08:53 PM
She meted "ember kit, Shockkit and the last one..."
"She's a tiny little golden tabby," Salmontail commented. "How about Goldenkit?"

Fallpotato
February 10th, 2017, 09:43 PM
"She's a tiny little golden tabby," Salmontail commented. "How about Goldenkit?"
She nodded and sighed

dino.
February 10th, 2017, 10:04 PM
She nodded and sighed
"You ok?" he asked.

Fallpotato
February 10th, 2017, 10:06 PM
"You ok?" he asked.
She nodded "just tired."

Ember kit suckled from his mother

dino.
February 11th, 2017, 05:38 AM
She nodded "just tired."

Ember kit suckled from his mother
"Then go to sleep." He licked her cheek and then lay down.

Fallpotato
February 11th, 2017, 09:22 AM
"Then go to sleep." He licked her cheek and then lay down.
Solarclaw fell asleep as the kits suckled.

Ember let out a squeaky, tiny mewl

dino.
February 11th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Solarclaw fell asleep as the kits suckled.

Ember let out a squeaky, tiny mewl
"Hush," Salmontail soothed.

Goldenkit shifted and let out a loud yowl; well, loud to her, it was really only as loud as a mouse

Fallpotato
February 11th, 2017, 11:03 AM
"Hush," Salmontail soothed.

Goldenkit shifted and let out a loud yowl; well, loud to her, it was really only as loud as a mouse
Ember kit squeaked more.

dino.
February 11th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Ember kit squeaked more.
"Emberkit!" he mewed. "Be quiet!"

Fallpotato
February 11th, 2017, 11:09 AM
"Emberkit!" he mewed. "Be quiet!"
Ember kit quieted down and suckled once more.

dino.
February 11th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Ember kit quieted down and suckled once more.
He sighed. Why are kits so loud? he thought.

Fallpotato
February 11th, 2017, 11:16 AM
He sighed. Why are kits so loud? he thought.
Solarclaw opened her eyes and looked at the kits. She purred quietly

dino.
February 11th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Solarclaw opened her eyes and looked at the kits. She purred quietly
Goldenkit lifted her head to look up at Solarclaw? Her eyes still closed. She let out a small mew.

Fallpotato
February 11th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Goldenkit lifted her head to look up at Solarclaw? Her eyes still closed. She let out a small mew.
Solar law licked the kits head.

dino.
February 11th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Solar law licked the kits head.
Goldenkit mewed again and satrted to suckle again

Fallpotato
February 11th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Goldenkit mewed again and satrted to suckle again
She yawned

dino.
February 11th, 2017, 11:36 AM
She yawned
I don't think I have EVER HAD so little to do on WCO. I have more to do on here during the week!) Goldenkit fidgeted in the nest. (GAH ITS SO SHORT)

Fallpotato
February 11th, 2017, 11:43 AM
I don't think I have EVER HAD so little to do on WCO. I have more to do on here during the week!) Goldenkit fidgeted in the nest. (GAH ITS SO SHORT)
(Lol.)
Solarclaw licked her kits one last time.

dino.
February 11th, 2017, 11:45 AM
(Lol.)
Solarclaw licked her kits one last time.
(That sounds ominous) Goldenkit squirmed again and let out another tiny yowl. Salmontail muttered something and flattened his ears.

Fallpotato
February 11th, 2017, 11:49 AM
(That sounds ominous) Goldenkit squirmed again and let out another tiny yowl. Salmontail muttered something and flattened his ears.
Solarclaw suddenly went limp

dino.
February 11th, 2017, 11:52 AM
(WHAT THE H**L JUST HAPPENED)

dino.
February 15th, 2017, 09:24 AM
(WHAT THE H**L JUST HAPPENED)
(BRUH WHAT HAPPENED)

Fallpotato
February 15th, 2017, 05:51 PM
(BRUH WHAT HAPPENED)
Dead my friend XD)

dino.
February 15th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Dead my friend XD)
I... she... you... what... where... how...

Yeah, let's go with 'how'

HOW?!?!?!?!?)

Fallpotato
February 15th, 2017, 06:47 PM
I... she... you... what... where... how...

Yeah, let's go with 'how'

HOW?!?!?!?!?)
She had a disease, cancer, and it killed her.)

dino.
February 15th, 2017, 06:51 PM
She had a disease, cancer, and it killed her.)
THEN THAT MEANS THAT THE KITS PROBABLY HAS IT *bangs forhead on keyboard multiple times* fnkbjioedfjbjkvn fgdffjkneioa;lfndsza;390erhioae;io)

Fallpotato
February 15th, 2017, 06:56 PM
THEN THAT MEANS THAT THE KITS PROBABLY HAS IT *bangs forhead on keyboard multiple times* fnkbjioedfjbjkvn fgdffjkneioa;lfndsza;390erhioae;io)
No it dosnt. Cancer is not contagious.)

dino.
February 15th, 2017, 07:07 PM
No it dosnt. Cancer is not contagious.)
*inside panicking* crap...)