PDA

View Full Version : Her Demise

seasalt
January 21st, 2017, 11:41 AM
Mossdrop (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/mossdrop.html) is a former, but still a supporter of the Dark Forest, and the Evil Eras. And ultimately, she hates Starclan Supporters alike. She's insane, and a big obsessive manic over the Dark Forest and Evil Eras.
Its just a normal patrol near the border with Thunderclan and Shadowclan, with Mossdrop in the lead, coming along with her is Cat 1, an apprentice, and Cat 2, their close older sibling, suspiciously. This was her plan all along, to get the puny starclan loving apprentice, with her, on a patrol, to rid her of this world, Mossdrop wasn't thinking straight. She didn't even think of her kits. In a fit of rage, for Skyclan coming, and ruining the perfect vision Ratnight had established, she quickly ends the life, of the young apprentice, with blood soaking the undergrowth, not brutal as some cats force. [Cat 2], watches in horror, outrage, and fury. They decide to not tell, and just plan their revenge, but not without some help from [Cat 3], a littermate of [Cat 1]. With a plan in-store for the queen, [Cat 2 & 3] decide to ask her out on a patrol, ambushing her quickly, and silently. A vicious fight commences, but with the end result of Mossdrop's death, with a quick slash of the neck. Mossdrop wakes up, finding herself where she belongs, the Dark Forest. At that moment, Mossdrop realizes, her mistakes, and what she done to get to this point, and regret flows through her, until [Dark Forest Resident 1] approaches her, and welcomes her to the forest of darkness, and this is where our story ends.
Cats Needed
Cat 1 -
Adderpaw, rped by Wolf
Cat 2 -
Steelfire, rped by xxJaggededgexx
Cat 3 -
Goldenpaw, rped by The Eye Of The Storm
Dark Forest Resident 1 -
Clawstrike, rped by Ludicrous Lunacy

Form
Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
[Only for Cat 1]Are you okay with dying?:
Activity:
RP Sample:
Other/Questions:

This will take place after her kit's are born.

Everything will be roleplayed out, even before the patrol, the patrol, and the deaths. If the deaths are too gory, or violent, we will do it by pm.
How the character of Cat 1 dies, is up to them, not me, or anyone else. What happens to every other character is up to the roleplayers of the cats.

You may link your character site in the name. Their will be a second part to this called: Her Revenge[vengeance], or not, I'll have to see.

Momotaro
January 21st, 2017, 11:51 AM
Form
Name:: Goldenpaw
Role:: Cat three.
Appearance::
Personality:: Goldenpaw is deep down, a good natured and kind cat, but because of constant teasing from being the runt of the litter, and her mother disragarding her, she has become tough and defiant. She's always struggling to prove herself, as she never was a good fighter or hunter. So she decided she wanted to be a medicine cat, as she thought she was bogus at everything else else, unfortunately she was pushed aside in favour of Remorakit, who she was good freinds with, so she is slightly bitter. Goldenpaw can be very rude and sharp, but she can also be encouraging and truthful to those she cares about. Like Hollyleaf, Goldenpaw believes that the truth is the most important thing. Under stress she will take it out on others, often losing freindships. She believes that she's destined to be alone.
[Only for Cat 1]Are you okay with dying?::
Activity:: I'm on every day.
RP Sample:: Amber paws glided over frost leaves, no sound to be heard. Gold looked around, he quickly spotted a mouse attempting to Rangel a slug. The Japanese bobtail got ready to pounce, claws unsheathed and teeth bared. He was perfectly still. Not an ear, whisker, or tail twitching. There was a reason Gold was a hunter. The mouse was starting to move now; but it would not escape it's impending doom. Gold kicked of, flying through the air like a bird before landing on the small mammal. Gold quickly ended its life then smiled, I'd like to see a guard or a fighter do that! The trans Tom thought happily. He was about to bury his fresh-kill when he heard something. Like a snout on the ground, and the digging of claws. Gold backed away slowly..... But it was no use, the great beast spotted him. Golds pupils grew small; a badger! I take back what I said about guards and fighters! The black and white beast dived at him, great jaws snapping its feet slamming on the ground. It hit Gold sending him sprawling. He gave out a high pitched Yelp. But it was no use. No one was coming for him and he would be torn apart, never to be remebered.

The bruised Tom looked up at the new cat, Ajax, he remebered. "I have just been hit, square in the chest, by a very angry badger. And all you say is 'are you alright'. I think it's clear that I'm not." Gold staggered up and padded forward unsteadily. He looked behind him at Ajax, who was just standing there. "I'm not trying to be rude," he mewed, annoyance laced through his words, "but aren't the fighters supposed to protect the hunters?" Gold glared at him, when not getting a response he changed his angle, "If you save a member of the syndicate from a badger, all on your own, wouldn't that be worthy of being promoted? Imagine being a guard: fre reighn, power, influence, you could very well be the next commander." The orange and White Tom smiled smugly, I may not have strength, but I have intellect. He turned round and faced the badger, "Or you could stand back and watch the position that was ment to be yours handed to a lowly hunter."
Gold flicked his tail, "Sometimes talking can get you places, yes, brute force works but cats will always revolt. A silver tongue got the clans to support the Evil Era, not murder. Well, not much murder." Gold mewed at Ajax, eyes full of passion, "You insult me because I am hunter. What if there were only fighters? They wouldn't be skilled enough to catch enough prey for the syndicate, and what's the point of having fighters when your dying of hunger?" The Tom smiled. Checkmate. He ran forward and jumped on the Badgers back while it was distracted with Ajax, he clawed his way towards the head of the beast, gracefully moving when ever the badger gave a sharp turn. He finally reached the head and started raking his claws down its eyes. The beast let out a moan of pain and tried to hit Gold, slamming its paws upon its back. The beast caught one of his legs and pulled, Gold gritted his teeth and slid out from its grasp, but not before the badger managed to claw his leg. Gold called out: "Anyway, I suppose I should of said this already, butt thanks."

Other/Questions:: Nope

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 21st, 2017, 04:38 PM
Name: Clawstrike (http://pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/clawstrike.html)
Role: DF Cat
Appearance: http://clansoftheforestrp.webs.com/Burrkit.jpg
Personality: Clever, brutish, ruthless, ambitious
Activity: 10.something ppd
RP Sample: Remora sat in the entrance of the den, olive eyes gleaming with faint interest and a little bit of pity. "I'm coming in, don't tread on me," they said curtly as they stepped into the den. "You should probably eat something," they observed, standing a couple tail-lengths from the medicine cat. Remorakit's tail swished in the air, and they nnoticed the particles swirling around. "I'm no medicine cat, but I don't think cats should be given herbs with this much dust on them. Honestly, do you need help cleaning up around here?" they inquired, tilting their head and, for the first time, allowing a gap for Zerosight to reply. Wow, Zerosight's a mess, thought the grey kit as they looked around the den. He definetly is not happy...
Other/Questions: Generally, I try to match the length of the post of the person I'm roleplaying with ^^

seasalt
January 25th, 2017, 07:48 PM
bump!

seasalt
January 25th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Form
Name:: Goldenpaw
Role:: Cat three.
Appearance::
Personality:: Goldenpaw is deep down, a good natured and kind cat, but because of constant teasing from being the runt of the litter, and her mother disragarding her, she has become tough and defiant. She's always struggling to prove herself, as she never was a good fighter or hunter. So she decided she wanted to be a medicine cat, as she thought she was bogus at everything else else, unfortunately she was pushed aside in favour of Remorakit, who she was good freinds with, so she is slightly bitter. Goldenpaw can be very rude and sharp, but she can also be encouraging and truthful to those she cares about. Like Hollyleaf, Goldenpaw believes that the truth is the most important thing. Under stress she will take it out on others, often losing freindships. She believes that she's destined to be alone.
[Only for Cat 1]Are you okay with dying?::
Activity:: I'm on every day.
RP Sample::

Other/Questions:: Nope
Name: Clawstrike (http://pinkorcahascharacters.weebly.com/clawstrike.html)
Role: DF Cat
Appearance: http://clansoftheforestrp.webs.com/Burrkit.jpg
Personality: Clever, brutish, ruthless, ambitious
Activity: 10.something ppd
RP Sample: Remora sat in the entrance of the den, olive eyes gleaming with faint interest and a little bit of pity. "I'm coming in, don't tread on me," they said curtly as they stepped into the den. "You should probably eat something," they observed, standing a couple tail-lengths from the medicine cat. Remorakit's tail swished in the air, and they nnoticed the particles swirling around. "I'm no medicine cat, but I don't think cats should be given herbs with this much dust on them. Honestly, do you need help cleaning up around here?" they inquired, tilting their head and, for the first time, allowing a gap for Zerosight to reply. Wow, Zerosight's a mess, thought the grey kit as they looked around the den. He definetly is not happy...
Other/Questions: Generally, I try to match the length of the post of the person I'm roleplaying with ^^

gonna go ahead and accept you two!

Reverie
January 26th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Name: Starlingpatch
Role: Cat 2
Appearance: Silver and black cat with green eyes
Personality: Strenuous, Fierce, Loyal.
Activity: On everyday
RP Sample: (Definitely longer; this was a rushed reply)

Lampreykit joined her sister, her tawny-calico pelt shifting as she sat, her eyes wandered to her sister, "Hey, Firekit." She meowed, reluctantly.

Lamprey then started to ramble, hoping her sister wouldn't mind, but paused suddenly as she felt something underneath her paw, she turned it over, "A rock." She meowed, flipping it back over.

She then started to doze off.

Other/Questions:

seasalt
January 28th, 2017, 06:35 PM
bump. [this plot might be canceled. ]

seasalt
January 29th, 2017, 07:26 AM
boop!

seasalt
January 31st, 2017, 06:16 PM
bump

fresh
January 31st, 2017, 06:42 PM
Name: Scratchpaw//Foxdrift
Role: Cat 1//Cat 3
Appearance: White w/ one black paw, amber eyes//Ginger tabby w/ blue eyes
Personality: Peppy, extreme StarClan worshipper//Shy but determined
Are you okay with dying: Yas//...
Activity: On a lot lately. Could change.
RP Example: "Snowpaw! Come here!" Yipped Jackalkit. Snowpaw trotted over reluctantly. Jackalkit was always in the way! It would be nice for some peace and quiet- or at least have her mentor not yell at her for spending too much time with the kit. "What is it?" She muttered.

wren
January 31st, 2017, 06:48 PM
Name: Adderpaw
Role: cat 1
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/38/15/d8/3815d8ebc24cb1b0b208cb5d18c98fd0.jpg
Personality: Does this section matter? Due to the quick death roleplay?
[Only for Cat 1]Are you okay with dying?: yeah!!
Activity: 13.19 posts per day
RP Sample: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=154743#post154743
Other/Questions: no.

seasalt
January 31st, 2017, 07:18 PM
Appearance: to be linked
RP Sample: I shall link

The section matters, and it's no quick death roleplay, theirs things before their death like the gathering of the patrol, and the actual beginning of the hunting patrol, the deaths will be pmed if it's too gory, though i think it's not going to be. I'd want to get to know the character, like a paragraph, or just a simple list, it doesn't matter, but I need a good grasp of their personality.

seasalt
February 4th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/38/15/d8/3815d8ebc24cb1b0b208cb5d18c98fd0.jpg
RP Sample: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=154743#post154743

I'm just gonna accept ya!

Now, all we need is Cat 2 and then were set!

Reverie
February 4th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Name: Steelfire
Appearance: Reddish furred shecat with dull green eyes
Personality: Calm, Collective, Interpretive (wip)
Activity: everyday
RP Sample: Would i need one if we've rped together? c:
Other/Questions:

Reverie
February 4th, 2017, 07:42 PM
rp sample c:

Gloomykit sighed, their hazel eyes gleaming with anticipation. They didn't, obviously, know what was going to happen just yet. But they knew something was wrong. Their eyes darkened as they looked at the sky, it was clouding over. Gloomykit knew something was going to be wrong, but as a kit, they really couldnt do anything.. So they waited, waited to see what could happen.

seasalt
February 4th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Name: Steelfire
Appearance: Reddish furred shecat with dull green eyes
Personality: Calm, Collective, Interpretive (wip)
Activity: everyday
RP Sample: Would i need one if we've rped together? c:
Other/Questions:

Accepted!

Alright! The plot will start a few weeks after her kits are born. I will private message everyone evolved to start the plot. The start will be Mossdrop gathering Cat 1, and 2 for a hunting patrol, and we'll continue the plot in TC Territory.

Teza
February 4th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Accepted!

Alright! The plot will start a few weeks after her kits are born. I will private message everyone evolved to start the plot. The start will be Mossdrop gathering Cat 1, and 2 for a hunting patrol, and we'll continue the plot in TC Territory.

*pokes*
When's that gonna be btw? (Just curious/eager to rp Ratkit xD) Sorry if I'm being impatient/annoying :)

seasalt
February 5th, 2017, 07:51 AM
*pokes*
When's that gonna be btw? (Just curious/eager to rp Ratkit xD) Sorry if I'm being impatient/annoying :)

I'll pm everyone who's her kit and mate, and we'll start it in the nursery. And, it's probably gonna be on monday or tuesday, or later today, but it depends because she's killing an apprentice in TC Territory/Talking to Jaypaw.

Hexict
February 5th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Does this mean that Mossdrop won't be able to mentor Orchidkit/paw?

seasalt
February 5th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Does this mean that Mossdrop won't be able to mentor Orchidkit/paw?

The time gaps are large, many possibilities in between, I might be able to squeeze it in somewhere. Or move everything [kits, plot.] to a few months so we'll be able to have Mossdrop mentor Orchidkit/paw. The plot doesn't have to be today, or this month, so, she'll be able to mentor him. When will he be an apprentice, might I ask?

Hexict
February 5th, 2017, 12:54 PM
The time gaps are large, many possibilities in between, I might be able to squeeze it in somewhere. Or move everything [kits, plot.] to a few months so we'll be able to have Mossdrop mentor Orchidkit/paw. The plot doesn't have to be today, or this month, so, she'll be able to mentor him. When will he be an apprentice, might I ask?

Okay :3

I signed him up in Dapple's Thunderclan Ceremonies, but she never did them. Instead of waiting for Binks we could possibly say he is an apprentice now?

seasalt
February 5th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Okay :3

I signed him up in Dapple's Thunderclan Ceremonies, but she never did them. Instead of waiting for Binks we could possibly say he is an apprentice now?

Yeah, lets do that.