PDA

View Full Version : The Hollow Log {Open}

Trashy Sky
October 8th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Far from the Clans' territory, rests a hollow and rotting log. This log belongs to a young, fourteen moon old, cat named Stitches. He seems to be fine with visitors, but never leaves the area around his log. Anyone is welcome in this place!
-----
Anyone is welcome to roleplay here! (I'm going to post first right under this)
-----
Stitches sat atop the large and fallen log of his, tail curled neatly around his paws. The loner cat was relaxing, sun basking, as he calmly sat. The young cat hummed softly, happy to have some relaxation time.

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Swift was looking around, his tan ears slightly lowered. With an lash of his white-tipped tail, he sniffed the air. He was throwing glances at the undergrowth around him, that were rustling with prey.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Jungle slowly approached a bush. She seen the cat laying on an empty old log. Blood pouring from her shoulder wound. She knew she needed help with wound. Jungle walked cautionly to the cat.

Trashy Sky
October 8th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Jungle slowly approached a bush. She seen the cat laying on an empty old log. Blood pouring from her shoulder wound. She knew she needed help with wound. Jungle walked cautionly to the cat.

Stitches looked up, tilting his head before his eyes widened. "Oh... you're hurt!" he exclaimed as he bounded off of his log.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Vortex did lot want to go in enemy grounds. He hated the clans, he hated it so much. The sun shown his black with golden striped pelt and his gray eyes shown as he spotted a cat. 'That must be a rogue,' he thought, and with his claws unsheathed, he approached the cat.

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Hissing, Swift turned. The lithe tom's lips were drawn back, exposing his teeth. He lept to his paws, glaring at the golden tabby tom.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE=Skybird™;3945]Stitches looked up, tilting his head before his eyes widened. "Oh... you're hurt!" he exclaimed as he bounded off of his log.[/QUOTE]
"Yeah.", the cat seemed friendly to Jungle and she didn't unsheathe her claws. "I got attacked by a cat for no reason. Got anything for it?"

Trashy Sky
October 8th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Stitches looked up, tilting his head before his eyes widened. "Oh... you're hurt!" he exclaimed as he bounded off of his log.
"Yeah.", the cat seemed friendly to Jungle and she didn't unsheathe her claws. "I got attacked by a cat for no reason. Got anything for it?"

Stitches shook his head. "I... I have some wet moss, but otherwise I'm not sure what I could do for you..." The young cat looked around, panicking slightly as he didn't like seeing others hurt.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 05:01 PM
"Oh that's ok!", Jungle said cheerfully. "Is there any cobweb around?"

Trashy Sky
October 8th, 2016, 05:03 PM
"Oh that's ok!", Jungle said cheerfully. "Is there any cobweb around?"

"Uhm..." Stitches moved around a bit. "There might be some inside my log...?" he wasn't sure.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Hissing, Swift turned. The lithe tom's lips were drawn back, exposing his teeth. He lept to his paws, glaring at the golden tabby tom.

Vortex bristled, as he saw that the cat was not friendly at all. Vortex changed to his defensive position and braced himself for the upcoming attack.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE=Skybird™;3990]"Uhm..." Stitches moved around a bit. "There might be some inside my log...?" he wasn't sure.[/QUOTE]
Jungle followed Stitches,'So he lives here. Doesn't seem comfortable.'

Trashy Sky
October 8th, 2016, 05:14 PM
"Uhm..." Stitches moved around a bit. "There might be some inside my log...?" he wasn't sure.
Jungle followed Stitches,'So he lives here. Doesn't seem comfortable.'

Stitches moved into the hollow log, looking around before swiping is paws over a corner and holding it out. "I... found some cobweb." He stated, the sticky substance draped over his paw.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE=Skybird™;4018]Stitches moved into the hollow log, looking around before swiping is paws over a corner and holding it out. "I... found some cobweb." He stated, the sticky substance draped over his paw.[/QUOTE]

Jungle sat in front of the tom,"Can you place it on the wound for me. I'm Jungle by the way."

Trashy Sky
October 8th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Stitches moved into the hollow log, looking around before swiping is paws over a corner and holding it out. "I... found some cobweb." He stated, the sticky substance draped over his paw.
Jungle sat in front of the tom,"Can you place it on the wound for me. I'm Jungle by the way."

Stitches nodded and moved to place the cobweb on Jungle's wound. "My name is Stitches." he stated as he made sure the cobweb wouldn't fall off.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE=Skybird™;4024]Stitches nodded and moved to place the cobweb on Jungle's wound. "My name is Stitches." he stated as he made sure the cobweb wouldn't fall off.[/QUOTE]

"Thanks. You live here by yourself?", she licked her tortishell fur.

Trashy Sky
October 8th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Stitches nodded and moved to place the cobweb on Jungle's wound. "My name is Stitches." he stated as he made sure the cobweb wouldn't fall off.
"Thanks. You live here by yourself?", she licked her tortishell fur.

Stitches nodded, looking around as he softly flicked his fluffy tail. "Yep! It's a nice place honestly." he stated with a soft hum.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE=Skybird™;4038]Stitches nodded, looking around as he softly flicked his fluffy tail. "Yep! It's a nice place honestly." he stated with a soft hum.[/QUOTE]
'Yeah. It's nice.", Jungle said looking around.

Trashy Sky
October 8th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Stitches nodded, looking around as he softly flicked his fluffy tail. "Yep! It's a nice place honestly." he stated with a soft hum.
'Yeah. It's nice.", Jungle said looking around.
Stitches moved to sit down, curling his tail around his paws softly. The young cat hummed a soft tune. "It's usually quiet..."

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE=Skybird™;4075]Stitches moved to sit down, curling his tail around his paws softly. The young cat hummed a soft tune. "It's usually quiet..."[/QUOTE]

Jungle layed down next to Stitches.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Seeing that the other cat is not attacking, Vortex quickly ran off, trying to escape. He was looking back when he accidentally rammed into a cat, and catching a glimpse of another cat with a wound beside the cat he just rammed into.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Jungle jumped out of the way as Stitches was hit by a cat. She was a bit freaked out and lashed her tail.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Vortex looked up, and saw the cat he just recently rammed into, getting up, he meowed desperately "I'm sorry!"

Trashy Sky
October 11th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Stitches blinked and stared."...it's okay?"

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 12:01 AM
By then, Vortex backed away cautiously.
(I have absolutely no idea what else to write)

Trashy Sky
October 12th, 2016, 12:15 AM
(I honestly have no idea where this went lol)

FOXXRR
October 14th, 2016, 12:10 AM
(And I ran out of ideas)